Sex with My Son in the Dark, Ch. 01

Story Info
Kathy sexually teases her son by exposing herself to him.
5.8k words
4.05
58.6k
57
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with My Son in the Dark, Ch. 01

I'm Kathy and this is the prelude to me having incestuous sex with my son, Jason.

After discussing our conditions to have inappropriate, sexual contact, something that was necessary for us to cross the incestuous line and have sex, as if daring one another to do so, I had incestuous sex with my son. Jason had incestuous sex with his mother. With neither of us embarrassed nor ashamed, we both had incestuous sex with one another.

My name is Kathy. I'm a 45-year-old single mother of a 22-year-old son named Jason. Not having had sex in a while because of COVID sequestering us in our house, I'm horny. I'm sexually frustrated. Tired of masturbating myself with my vibrator and my dildo, I'm climbing the walls. I'm ready to fuck my bedpost.

Negotiating with Jason as if agreeing to a contract, this is my story about the sexual deal that I made with my son and that he made with me, his mother for us to agree to have sex with one another. With us both satisfied with the outcome of the contract negotiations, we made a sexual deal. As long as we met all of our verbal conditions, it was agreed that we'd have incestuous sex. Discussing the terms beforehand, it was the only way that we'd agree to have forbidden sex.

Made during a sexually difficult time during the COVID pandemic when we were both were self-quarantined to our home, we both wanted and needed sex. We needed sex as much as we needed to breath, eat, drink, and sleep. It was a deal that any horny, young man who was sexually attracted to his mother would love to make with her. It was a deal that any sexually frustrated mother who was sexually attracted to her son would love to make with him. With the both of us consensually willing to have incestuous sex, it was the perfect solution to our horniness and sexual frustration.

When the power went out, not expecting it to happen and surprised that it did, incestuous lust and forbidden sex ignited to illuminate our forbidden love match. Twenty-two-year-old, Jason, unable to see me in the dark made his way to my bedroom to see if I was okay. Ready for him to make his sexual move after I made my sexual move, unaware that I had deliberately stripped myself naked, when I invited him to stay with me to keep one another warm, he climbed in bed with me.

As soon as he discovered that I was naked, ready to flee my room in embarrassed shame, I stopped him from leaving. We openly and honestly discussed our sexual feelings, our sexual attraction to one another, and the real possibility of us having incestuous sex. Something that we both could live with; we made a sexual deal with one another that gave us both what we sexually wanted and needed. Mother and son were ready to go where no mother should go with her son and no son should go with his mother.

# # #

Sex with My Son in the Dark, #1

After my 22-year-old son, Jason, graduated college, unable to find a job, he finally found a job that allowed him to work from home. Rather than rent an apartment that he couldn't afford without a roommate, and with the COVID virus still infecting and killing people, I'm glad that he's safely back at home with me. Not leaving the state nor even the city to attend college, commuting back and forth while wearing his mask whenever outside and in class, he continued living at home.

After losing his father to the COVID virus, a stubborn man who refused to get vaccinated, my son and I have had all of our COVID vaccination shots. Enjoying his company and his companionship while growing closer, I'm glad that Jason is with me to keep me company. As if living with my best friend, talking about everything, and laughing over nothing, someone to talk to, watch TV, movies, and play board games with, we're never bored. Instead of going to the grocery store, playing it safe, we have our groceries delivered.

Now, with my son a college educated adult, and with us self-quarantined to our house, I'm unembarrassed to admit that I'm sexually attracted to him. I'm unashamed to admit that I'm as sexually horny as I am sexually frustrated. Something that needed to be written, again, something that I can't say enough, sex is as much a part of life as breathing, eating, drinking, and sleeping.

I love sex and I miss having it. I miss kissing. I miss French kissing. I miss making out while being felt through my clothes. I miss cuddling on the couch and holding one another while watching a movie.

I miss a man slowly undressing me while making out with me. I miss someone stripping me naked while touching and feeling my naked body everywhere. I miss making love. I miss a man taking me, and fucking me. I miss a man making me his whore.

I miss having my pussy fingered and licked. I miss a man masturbating me and eating me. With me more than a bit of a whore, I miss sucking a cock. I love stroking a big, hard dick while sucking an erect prick.

I miss allowing a man to cum in my mouth. I miss swallowing his cum. I miss him ejaculating a second load of cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts. I miss receiving a cum bath. I miss dripping with his cum from my hair, my eyebrows, my nose, my lips, my chin, and my naked breasts.

# # #

Taking careful baby steps, but with me taking the sexual lead while waiting for him to make his sexual move to seduce me, we started out slowly until my sexual teasing turned into us having incestuous sex. While in his bedroom with his door closed, not easy not to hear, I heard him masturbating over imagining me naked and having sex with me. While in my bed alone, I masturbated over imagining him naked and having sex with him.

Suffice to write, with the both of us as horny as were sexually frustrated, seemingly, we always masturbated over imagining having sex with one another. When he wasn't stroking his cock, I rubbed my clit with my pink, rabbit vibrator and finger fucked my pussy with my big, black, curved dildo. In the way that he imagined fucking me while stroking his cock, I imagined stroking him and sucking him while I rubbed my clit, fingered my pussy, fondled my breasts, and pulled, turned, and twisted my erect nipples.

We all need sex. Even a MILF of a mother and her adult son needed sex. Only, except for the forbidden thoughts of having forbidden sex with one another, we had no one to give us sex. Now that I knew that my son masturbated over imagining me naked and having sex with me, and I masturbated over imagining my son naked and having sex with him, too, we were ready to have sex.

Something so forbidden for a mother to do, with me no longer having a man in my life, perversely perverted, I looked to my son for sexual gratification. I wondered what it would feel like to kiss Jason, French kiss him. I wondered what it would feel like to make out with him while he touched and felt me through my clothes.

I wondered what it would feel like for him to continue touching, feeling, and fondling me everywhere while slowly undressing me. I wondered what it would feel like for him to strip me naked. I wondered what it would feel like to allow him to see, touch, feel, and fondle my naked body everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his naked mother.

Not stopping there, I wondered what it would feel like for Jason to finger my pussy and give me a sexual orgasm with his fingers while making out with me. I wondered what it would feel like for him to lick my pussy while rubbing my clit and finger fucking my pussy. I wondered what it would feel like for him to give me a second, sexual orgasm with his fingers and with his tongue while eating his mother's cunt.

I wondered what it would feel like for Jason to mount me and make love to me while continuing to make out with me. I wondered what it would feel like for him to fuck me. I wondered what it would feel like for him to fuck me fast and hard enough to give me a third, sexual orgasm, this time with his cock.

Then, with his big dick buried in my mouth, I wondered what it would feel like to stroke Jason's cock while sucking his prick. I wondered what it would feel like to blow my son while I stared up at him with my big, brown eyes as he fondled my naked breasts and fingered my erect nipples. I wondered what it would feel like for my son to cum in my mouth.

I wondered what it would taste like to swallow him. I wondered what it would feel like for him to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts. I wondered what it would feel like for him to give me a cum bath. I wondered what it would feel like to be literally dripping with my son's cum.

# # #

Only, a fine line to cross, without making myself appear like the whore that I am, I didn't know how to cross the incestuous line to make my son sexually want me in the way that I sexually wanted him. Then, with something as so forbidden for us to have sex with one another, as if he was any man other than my son, I called my womanly ways into play. I sexually teased Jason by showing him all that I wanted him to see of me and all that he wanted to see of me.

Something that I had never done before, I did now. Instead of wearing a robe over my nightgowns as I had always worn before, whenever I didn't have to leave the house, I hung around the house in my shortest, sheerest, lowest-cut, and sexually revealing nightgowns. After practicing in my full-length mirror to see what he could see of me, knowing that he could see through my sheer nightgowns as if I was naked, I sexually teased him. If he made a sexual move to seduce me, I'd make the rest of the sexual moves to have forbidden sex with him.

With him able to see me in my opened, kitchen layout from the living room, I opened the refrigerator door without turning on the kitchen light. As if trying to decide what I wanted to eat, I took my time standing in front of the opened refrigerator door. With the refrigerator light illuminating me, I knew he could see me as if naked and stood in front of a TSA machine at the airport. I didn't have to turn to face him to know that he was staring at all that he could see of his mother through her nightgown.

Then, when entering the darkened living room, with the bright light of the television illuminating me, I gave him a good, long look through my nightgown while standing in front of the TV. Not stopping there, every morning, I opened the drapes while allowing the bright sunlight to light me up as if I was naked again. Continuing to sexually tease him, knowing that he'd be looking,

I left the bathroom door opened enough to remove the steam. With my arms over my head while drying my hair, I allowed my towel to slowly fall to my waist to expose my naked breasts.

# # #

Continuing my sexual teasing, knowing that he'd be standing in the darkened hall watching me, with my bedroom light on, I left my bedroom door opened just enough for him to watch me undressing and dressing. As if trying to decide what to wear, I walked around my bedroom naked. I stood in front of my full-length mirror naked while staring at my naked body in the way that I knew he'd be staring at my naked body. Giving him plenty to masturbate over, as if Lady Godiva, I sat at my vanity table naked while brushing my long, brown hair.

When I leaned over him to serve him breakfast or coffee, leaning longer and lower than necessary, with my nightgown top falling open, I gave him a down nightgown view of my big, naked breasts and my erect nipples. When vacuuming and dusting, as if picking something up from the carpet, I leaned at the waist in front of him and squatted in front of him with my knees parted wide open. Not only did I give my son an up nightgown view of my shapely, naked ass, I gave him an up nightgown view of my brown, trimmed, naked pussy, too.

Knowing that he enjoyed all that he saw of his nearly, naked mother, continuing to sexually tease him by exposing myself to him, he had a continual erection that tented his pajama bottoms. In the way that flashing him sexually aroused me, seeing all that he shouldn't see of me sexually excited him. The only sexual release that we had, he masturbated over imagining seeing me naked while imagining having sex with me every night and every morning. I masturbated over imagining seeing him naked while imagining having sex with him every night and every morning.

When I sat across from him on the low couch while watching TV, he sat in his father's higher up recliner. While leaning forward on my elbows, I gave him a continual down nightgown view of my naked breasts. Then, while sitting with my nightgown raised to the middle of my thighs, I parted my knees enough to give him a continual flash of my naked pussy. While knowing that he stared at all that he could see of me, continuing to sexually tease him, as if I was Sharon Stone in Basic Instincts, I seductively, crossed and uncrossed my legs.

Returning my exhibitionism with his exhibitionism, sometimes when he was as horny as he was sexually excited, he'd allow his erect prick to poke it's head out of his pajama pee hole while leaning over me to serve me coffee. Tempted to take his big dick in my hand to stroke him, I was tempted to take his cock in my mouth to blow him. I wondered what my son would say if I wrapped my fingers around his big dick and stroked him. I wondered what he'd do if I leaned forward to take him in my mouth to suck him.

# # #

Shaking the whole house, I'd hear him masturbating. While hoping to watch him stroking his erect, naked prick, I waited to hear him masturbating before delivering his laundry. Then, stealthily, and silently, I opened his bedroom door without knocking.

With him wearing headphones while masturbating over computer porn of big, breasted, older women, I stood in his room with my back to his closet door while watching him stroking his cock. Interestingly enough, he masturbated over women who looked like me, my sister, Maureen, and my best friend, Colleen. I continued watching him and, not wanting to be caught, I left before he ejaculated. Yet, leaving my laundry basket behind on his workout bench, he'd know that I had been in his room and, no doubt, saw him playing with himself.

When I delivered his laundry, before opening his bedroom door, I listened to him carrying on a masturbation dialogue with himself. While masturbating, he said all that he wanted to do with me and all that he wanted me to do to him. He said all that he wanted to do with his aunt, my sister, Maureen, and all that he wanted her to do to him. He said all that he wanted to do with my best friend, Colleen, and all that he wanted her to do to him.

While watching him stroke his big, erect, naked prick, I felt my breasts and fingered my erect nipples through my nightgown. I raised the hem of my nightgown and rubbed my clit and finger fucked my pussy while continuing to watch him stroke himself. Wishing he'd catch me masturbating myself to him masturbating himself, I wondered what he'd say if he knew his mother stood behind him and/or outside his bedroom door in the hall while masturbating herself and watching or listening to him masturbating himself.

Yet, not wanting him to catch me, mortified if he caught me masturbating over him masturbating, I left his room before he had his sexual orgasm. While continuing to masturbate myself, I stood outside his bedroom door listening to him cum. Then, when I was ready to have my sexual orgasm, I put my hand over my mouth so that he wouldn't hear me. I was as sexually aroused masturbating over my son as he was sexually excited masturbating over his mother, his aunt, and my best friend.

# # #

If only Maureen and Colleen knew that Jason masturbated over them in the way that he masturbated over me, they'd be sexually aroused, too. Yet, I wondered what my sister would say if I told her that her nephew was sexually attracted to her. I wondered what my best friend would say if I told her that Jason was sexually attracted to her, too. With all of us as horny as we were sexually frustrated because of COVID, I wondered if they'd both want to have sex with him in the way that I wanted to have sex with him.

Every day, I continued standing outside of his bedroom door while listening to him masturbating over me, over my sister, and over my best friend. Sexually arousing me with his continual dialogue, he gave me plenty to masturbate over later. Daring myself to do so, I wished that I could masturbate in front of him while he listened to all that I'd say about having sex with him. In the way that I loved watching him stroking his big dick, I'd love him to watch me finger my pussy while fondling my naked breasts.

"Oh, mom, if you only knew that I could see through your sheer nightgowns as if you were naked, I wondered what you'd say. Then, while you're cleaning, you lean at the waist and squat down in front of me. You give me an up-nightgown view of your naked ass and an up-nightgown peek of your naked pussy. Then, when serving me breakfast, with your nightgown top falling open, you give me a down-nightgown view of your big, beautiful breasts and erect nipples," he said while stroking himself faster and harder.

Not stopping there in his masturbation dialogue, he continued.

"I'd love to reach beneath your nightgown and feel your shapely, naked ass and finger your brown, trimmed pussy. I'd love to reach inside your nightgown top and feel your big, naked breasts while fingering your erect nipples. I wonder what you'd say and do if I reached beneath your nightgown to finger your pussy and/or reached inside of the top of your nightgown to feel your big, naked tits. I'd love to pull, turn, and twist your erect nipples while sucking your nipples," he said.

Stroking himself faster and harder, he continued masturbating.

"I wish I could see you naked. I wish I could touch and feel your naked body everywhere. I'd love to see, feel, fondle, your beautiful breasts and suck your erect nipples," he said while stroking himself.

Again, stroking himself faster, he stroked himself harder while continuing his masturbation dialogue.

"I wish I could have sex with you. I'd love to finger and lick your pussy. I'd love to eat your cunt, my mother's cunt," he said with a dirty laugh. "I'd love to make love to you. I'd love to fuck you. I'd love you to suck my cock. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said every time he masturbated.

When he wasn't masturbating over me, he masturbated over his aunt, my sister, Maureen, or over my best friend, Colleen. Suffice to write, a masturbation machine, Jason continually masturbated. He masturbated at least three times a day. Yet, something that I'd love to do, I'd love to take his big dick in my hand and stroke him. While hoping that he'd want to return the masturbation favor by masturbating his mother, I'd love to masturbate my son.

"I'd love to see you naked, Aunt Maureen. I'd love to touch and feel you everywhere. I'd love to have sex with you," he said when masturbating over my sister.

He stroked himself faster. He stroked himself harder. He shook the whole house when masturbating himself.

"I'd love to see you naked, Colleen. I'd love to touch and feel you everywhere. I'd love to have sex with you," he said every time he masturbated himself over my best friend.

# # #

Recently, something that was as shocking as it was sexually arousing, when he thought I'd be gone longer when visiting with my sister and my best friend, I caught him watching a mother and son incestuous, sex movie. With Jason sometimes giving me an inappropriate, sexual look or making an inappropriate sexual comment, I wasn't surprised that that he'd be interested in watching a mother and son movie. Especially now that I know that Jason masturbated over imagining me naked and having sex with me, I wondered if he'd make his move to cross the line and have sex with me.

12