Sex with My Son in the Dark, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught him watching Spanking the Monkey, a movie about a son helping his mother wash and dress herself after she broke her leg. Eventually, and not surprisingly, they had sex, incestuous sex. The movie made me wonder if I, suddenly, needed help washing and dressing, if Jason would help me wash and dress myself. Again, the movie made me wonder if my son, suddenly, needed help washing and dressing, if he'd allow me to wash and dress him. In the way that I'd love him to wash and dress me, I'd love to wash and dress him, too.

In the way that the son touched and felt his mother in the movie, I wondered if Jason would touch and feel me everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother. Then, I wondered if the movie roles were reversed and the son had broken his leg instead of his mother, if I'd touch and feel my son everywhere that a mother should never touch and feel her son. Curious to know how that would play out in real life, I thought about putting our close relationship as mother and son to the test.

"Jason," I said coming up behind him and surprising him.

He was on the couch in his pajama bottoms. With him wearing his headphones, he seemed so engrossed in the movie that he never heard me unlock, enter the front door, and walk up behind him. Surprised that he watched such a movie, curious for his reaction to my sexually teasing him, I decided to incestuously tease him. I wondered if he'd have forbidden sex with me in the way that I wanted to have sex with the woman in the movie. I wondered if he wanted to have incestuous sex with me in the way that I wanted to have incestuous sex with him.

"I didn't know that you liked that movie," I said standing over him from behind the couch.

Never expecting him to be watching such a movie, I recognized the movie, a dark comedy. I had watched the movie years ago, back in the 90's, with my sister, Maureen, and my best friend, Colleen. Giving us something to masturbate about, we all thought that the movie was hot. No doubt, even back then, for us to become sexually aroused over a mother having sex with her son, we were all incestuous whores.

I couldn't help from noticing that he had a box of tissues and a bottle of hand lotion within reach on the coffee table. Not expecting me home so early, he seemed ready to sexually pleasure himself, no doubt, while watching the son helping his mother to shower. Seemingly embarrassed that I caught him about to masturbate over the movie, he didn't answer me. Instead, holding his hand in front of his cock that tented his pajama bottoms, not even looking up at me, he just shrugged.

# # #

"Isn't that Spanking the Monkey, the movie where the son had sex with his mother," I asked while ready to sexually tease him?

Again, not looking up at me nor answering me, he shrugged again. Ready to ask him the real hardcore, sexual questions, I was curious for his reaction. I needed to know if my son would admit that he was sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to him. I needed to know if Jason would confess that he'd willingly have sex with me as much as I consensually wanted to have sex with him.

"Answer me this," I said. "While watching the movie, did you imagine having sex with me," I asked with a laugh? "Be honest. Tell me the truth. Don't be embarrassed. I'd really like to know if you find your mother attractive and sexually desirable enough to want to have sex with me."

When he didn't answer me, already knowing the answer to my questions, I asked him more direct questions.

"Did you imagine seeing me naked? Did you imagine touching and feeling my naked body everywhere? Did you imagine having sex with me? Did you imagined having incestuous sex with your mother," I asked with a sexy laugh?

He looked up at me with embarrassed shame.

"Mom," he said! "No, I didn't imagine having incestuous sex with you. I'd never have sex with you. That's disgusting. That's so gross," he said protesting too much.

# # #

Knowing full well that my horny son would have sex with me if I sexually teased him with my nudity, I laughed. Again, not letting it go, I continued sexually teasing him. I needed him to face the truth about himself. Nearly, any son would have sex with their mother if she was beautiful, sexy, and shapely enough. Indeed, I had all of those attributes.

"Tell me this then. If I had broken my leg, as his mother did in the movie, while making your touches and feels appear unintentional, would you touch and feel me through my clothes while undressing me," I asked smiling down at him? "Would you strip me naked?"

Just by asking him such a leading question, I could feel my nipples erect inside of my bra and behind my blouse.

"If I was the mother in that movie, would you help me shower in the way that her son helped her shower," I said with a dirty laugh while staring down at him? "Would you peek at my naked body? While helping me with the soap and wash cloth, would you touch and feel my naked body everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his naked mother?"

In the way that I suddenly felt a warm, wetness in my panties, I saw his cock twitch in his pajama bottoms. Suddenly, sexually excited, Jason's throbbing cock grew bigger and harder. He had become sexually excited. He had developed an erection merely from my words. I continued sexually teasing him.

# # #

"I bet you'd love to see me naked in the way that he saw his mother naked," I said with a dirty laugh. "I bet you'd love to see my naked breasts, my naked pussy, and my naked ass. I bet you'd love me to see your naked, erect prick."

I watched his pulsating and throbbing cock continue to grow bigger and harder.

"Would it embarrass you or sexually excite you to see mommy naked," I asked with another dirty laugh?

I continued sexually teasing him while watching him starting to get an erection.

"If I needed help, would you undress me? Would you strip me naked? Would you give me a shower, Jason," I asked while laughing?

Totally tenting his pajama bottoms, I watched his big dick continue to throb and pulsate.

"If I needed help, would you wash my dirty, naked body while touching and feeling me everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his naked mother," I said with another dirty laugh? "As her son did in the movie, would you have sex with your mother?"

I had sexually aroused myself as I had sexually excited my son. Then, when his erect cock popped out of his pajama pee hole, I couldn't stop from staring at it. His prick was so big. His cock was so hard. Tempted to walk around the couch, move to my knees, and take him in my hand before taking him in my mouth, I wanted to blow him before fucking him.

# # #

"You have an erection, Jason," I said with a dirty laugh. "Am I sexually exciting you? Is that why you have an erection?"

He covered his naked prick with his hand.

"I see that you have tissues and hand lotion on the coffee table. Were you going to masturbate over the movie in the way that you masturbate over imagining undressing me, stripping me naked, and touching and feeling me everywhere," I asked? "Were you going to masturbate over the mother in the movie in the way that you masturbate over me, your aunt Maureen, and my best friend, Colleen?"

Clearly embarrassed, he got up from the couch, removed the movie, and turned off the television. When he stood, knowing that I had gotten to him with my incestuous talk, with his erect cock still hanging out of his pajama pee hole, he had a huge erection. Rather than stuff his erect prick back in his pajama bottoms, not covering his nakedness with his hand, he turned to face me. He deliberately flashed me his naked cock in the way that I deliberately flashed him my naked tits, my naked ass, and my naked pussy many times.

"I don't have time to play this silly game with you, mother," he said. "I have work to do," he said in embarrassed shame while holding his hand in front of his big dick. "You've embarrassed me with all of this dirty talk."

As shocked as I was stunned and sexually aroused, that was my first, real indication that my son wanted to have incestuous sex with me.

# # #

Then, clearly, with him forgetting that it was there, I saw it. I saw the video that my deceased husband had taken years ago. It was a video that he took of me, my sister, and my best friend. It was a video that he took when we were all drunk. We removed our clothes and swam naked in our pool. We were all naked. It was a video of our naked breasts, our naked asses, and our naked pussies.

I had hidden the video in my lingerie drawer under my panties and bras along with my vibrator and dildo. While I was out visiting my sister and my best friend, he must have snooped around my room while searching for whatever he could sexually find to masturbate over. No doubt, he had searched for sexy topless and naked photos of me. Then, finding the sexual bonanza, he found the video of me, my sister, and my best friend drunk and naked.

'Suddenly, I felt as embarrassed as I felt sexually aroused. In the way that I've seen my son's naked prick many times while watching him masturbate himself, he saw me naked, albeit in a video taken years ago. Moreover, he saw my sister, Maureen, his aunt, and my best friend, Colleen, naked, too.

"Jason," I said with anger! "You come back here right this second." As soon as he entered the living room, I pointed to the video? "Where did you get that?"

When he walked in the living room, his cock was stuffed back in his pajama bottoms but he still had a big erection that tented his pajama bottoms. He looked at me while making a face and shrugging his shoulders.

"That," I said walking over to the video and picking it up from in front of the television. "Where did you get this video?"

He looked at me with embarrassed shame.

"I don't know what that is," he said picking up the video. "It's an old video. It's always been there," he said with a shrug.

I returned his shrug with my anger.

# # #

"Bullshit! This is a video taken by your father of me, your aunt, and my best friend when we were all drunk and skinny dipping in our pool," I said. "I had this video hidden in my lingerie drawer," I said walking to him, taking the video from his hand, and holding it up in the air.

He looked at me with embarrassed shame that I caught him looking through my lingerie drawer.

"Did you go snooping in my room? Were you feeling my bras and sniffing my panties before finding this video? Do you like seeing and touching mommy's underwear?"

He shrugged.

"You watched this, didn't you," I asked? "You saw us all naked? Did you masturbate over your naked mother, your naked aunt, and my naked best friend," I asked?

He shrugged again.

"Since you've seen me naked, it's only fair that I see you naked. Remove your pajama bottoms. Take them off. Show me your cock. I want to see your naked prick in the way that you saw my naked ass, my naked tits, and my naked pussy," I said. "I want to embarrass you in the way that you've embarrassed me."

Only, I knew that if he removed his pajama bottoms to show me his erect, naked prick that he wouldn't be embarrassed. In the way that I was already sexually aroused, he'd be sexually excited. Nonetheless, I couldn't wait to see Jason's erect, naked cock again.

Sexually surprising me as much as he sexually aroused me, obediently obeying me, he dropped his pajama bottoms to his feet. He showed me his naked penis. He showed me his big, erect dick. No doubt, in the way that he had masturbated over my naked video, he'll be masturbating over showing me his naked prick later.

To be continued...

12