All Comments on 'Sex with Stepmom in the Pool'

by Mynameissteven

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

What's her name? Details, details, details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

a second chapter is a must want to know if they end up bed and make love to each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good idea, but a serious lack of detail kind of ruins the story. A good build up really helps as well. Think of the story like real sex. You don't just jump right into it. You gotta build up to it with some foreplay. Tease the reader a bit. Work them up to a point where when you finally do get to the sex, they're just ready to burst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story idea

It is a good story but it needs some editing, it needs some details and timing. Think before writing Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Until Now

Tattletale

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Son fun

When my wife and I got married our children were small. Later in life we had a pool and our son had his friends over to swim.Connie would all was enjoy they company. Our son and a few friends would like see his mom in her bathing suit. Large tits and hairy pussy.After swimming a while her suit was always showing more. The would all ways keep her around pool to see her tits and pussy.Connie would let her tits hang out and bottom go between pussy lips. After a lot of drinks they would have her sharing sucking their dicks and they would suck her tits and soon have fun with her pussy. She asked me what I thought and I said go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where's the story?

Looks like a sex act in a dream.

Dare, dare, and dare

Then cum

Finished

What a stupid story.

The only advantage the story has is, it gets completed in a single page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous