Sex with Stepmother and Stepsister

Story Info
Larry has sex with his stepmother and with his stepsister.
6.8k words
4.07
17.8k
40
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with Stepmother and Stepsister

Finally, Larry had incestuous sex not only with his MILF of a stepmother, Molly, but also with his sexy and shapely, stepsister, Mandy, too.

My name is Larry. I'm 19-years-old. I graduated high school in June. I'm a good-looking guy if I say so myself. I have a muscular body and a bigger than average dick.

Women my age and older, women my mother's age, are always hitting on me, flirting with me, and/or sexually teasing me by showing me upskirt peeks of their panties and down blouse views of their cleavages and bras. Only, with me still a virgin, and not having any sexual experience at all, I don't know how to respond to women flashing me and sexually teasing me. Filled with regrets, I've missed a lot of sexual opportunities to have sex with my aunts, my cousins, friends, classmates, neighbors, my mother's friends, and my sister's friends.

Instead of going to college, a life altering decision, I decided to attend a trade school for plumbing. Not having a grade point average high enough to win a scholarship to college, I didn't want to start my life indebted to the Department of education and burdened with student loans. While learning a trade, better than flipping burgers at McDonalds, I'd earn a decent salary working as a plumber's apprentice after school. I looked forward to installing new bathroom fixtures, toilets, sinks, and walk-in showers.

Plumbers make good money but, a real turn-off, and with me, the new apprentice, I imagine my days ankle deep in customers' shit. I imagined wearing a hazmat suit, rubber gloves, goggles, and wading boots. I imagined my boss giving me all of his dirty work while he kept his hands clean not to soil the interior of his Cadillac Escalade.

The only thing that I didn't like about the job was, literally, the shit work that I'd have to do before I turned in my plumber's, apprentice license for my certified, plumbers license. Yet, that was the price that I'd have to pay to learn how to be a plumber. Then, once I was a plumber, I'd be rolling in the dough.

Fortunately for me, after busting my ass to earn good grades in high school, I had the summer off. With my boss on vacation in Florida for the summer, I don't start my apprentice training for my new job until September. With both my stepmother and stepsister working from home because of the COVID pandemic, I enjoyed my time off while hanging around the house.

Suddenly, while lazing around the pool, I felt like Dustin Hoffman in the Graduate. Surprising me as much as they sexually excited me, my stepmother and stepsister were always sexually teasing me by flashing me. In the way that Anne Bancroft, as Mrs. Robinson, sexually teased Dustin Hoffman as Ben Braddock by flashing him upskirt peeks of her underwear, she finally stripped herself naked to sexually seduce him. My stepmother, Molly, and my stepsister, Mandy, routinely did the same thing to me, too.

Seemingly, something that I never expected them to be, with them sexually teasing me by flashing me, they're just as horny and sexually frustrated as I am. Only, it's one thing to look and to stare at all that they're deliberately showing but it's quite another thing to have incestuous sex with them. I'd never have sex with my 46-year-old stepmother and/or my 22-year-old stepsister. That's so gross. Even though we're not blood related, yet, because we live under the same roof, that's incestuous.

I'd be embarrassed for anyone to know that I had incestuous sex with my stepmother and/or my stepsister. Granted, my friends sexually lust over my MILF of a stepmother and my sexy stepsister, but they're not related to them in the way that I am. Every time I had my friends over the house, my stepmother and my stepsister sexually teased them, too. While making their flashing appear unintentional, they flashed them their panties, bras, naked pussies, and naked breasts in the way that they continually flashed me.

# # #

When they're not flashing me upskirt peeks of her panties or up nightgown peeks of her naked pussies, my stepmother and stepsister flash me downblouse views of their bras and cleavages, and down nightgown views of her naked breasts. Not sure if they're deliberately flashing me, they make their flashes appear accidental and act embarrassed when I saw something of them that I shouldn't have seen. Yet, with them flashing me so much, I suspect that they're deliberately flashing me.

Still, whenever I see what I shouldn't see of my stepmother and/or my stepsister, giving me a throbbing erection, they sexually excite me. Unfortunately, with me still a virgin, no doubt, thinking that it's funny, is the reason why they sexually tease me. Having not gotten laid yet, received a hand job, and/or a blowjob, my sexlife consists of masturbating myself. Always horny and sexually frustrated, I'm a masturbation machine.

Taking them to bed with me and hiding them beneath my pillow, I like masturbating while holding a pair of my stepmother's or stepsister's panties. I like looking through their lingerie drawers to feel their big, colorful bras. Checking their bra size, my stepmother takes a 36 D cup bra and my stepsister takes a 34 C cup bra.

Surprised that my stepmother and stepsister masturbate, I've found their vibrators and their dildos, too. I wonder what they masturbate over. I wonder if they masturbate over me seeing what I shouldn't see of them, in the way that I masturbate over them when seeing all that I shouldn't see of them.

Unable to control myself, sometimes, I masturbate up to four times a day. My record is five times in one day. Usually, I masturbate twice a day.

I masturbate every morning, and every evening while imagining my stepmother and stepsister naked and them having sex with me. I fear that if I masturbate too much that I may run out of cum. How awful would that be to have no cum left for my newly, married bride on my honeymoon one day?

If only my friends knew, yet, something I'm embarrassed to tell my friends, that they dress and undress with their bedroom doors wide open and with their bedroom lights on for me to see them without their clothes. If I told my friends that my stepmother and stepsister undressed in front of me, they'd want me to invite them over to watch. They'd want me to take pictures of them in the bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. No doubt, if my friends stayed overnight, they'd probably dress and undress in front of my friends, too.

With them unable to see me and not knowing that I'm there peeking, I spy on my stepmother and my stepsister dressing and undressing from the darkened hallway. Giving me even more to masturbate over, I've seen my stepmother and my stepsister in their bras and panties. I've seen them topless. I've even seen them both naked. Unembarrassed and unashamed, no doubt, with them suspecting that I'm in the hall watching them, they don't discipline me nor do they cover their nakedness with their hands and/or with their forearms.

# # #

For a mature woman, my stepmother has a beautiful body with long, sexy legs, big tits, and a shapely ass. I love seeing her in her sexy bra and in her bikini panties as much as I love seeing her topless and naked. Actually, something strange for me to admit, I love seeing her in her low-cut bra and her bikini panties more than I do enjoy seeing her topless or naked.

Hiding any defects that they may have; women look better in their sexy lingerie. I can't count how many times I've seen my stepmother in her bra and panties. I love seeing her wear her low-cut bra and her bikini panties. She looks so sexy in her revealing lingerie.

I can't count how many times I've masturbated over seeing my stepmother topless. I can't count how many times I've masturbated over seeing my stepmother naked. I can't count how many times that I've masturbated over imagining having sex with my stepmother.

Something hard for me to admit that my stepmother is a whore, I've always wondered if she knew that I was in the hall spying on her. I've always wondered if she knew that I've seen her in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. Not sure if she did or not, I wondered if she had deliberately flashed me her underwear clad, topless, and naked body.

I wondered if my stepmother wanted me to see her in all manner of undress as much as I wanted to see her in all manner of undress. I wondered if she was as much of an exhibitionist as I'm a voyeur. I wondered if she masturbated over me seeing her without her clothes in the way that I masturbate over seeing her without her clothes.

When not masturbating over my stepmother, Molly, I masturbate over my stepsister, Mandy. In the way that I imagine my stepmother naked and her having sex with me, I masturbate over imagining my stepsister naked and her having sex with me, too. Yet, in the way that I don't have to imagine my stepmother without her clothes, I don't have to imagine my stepsister without her clothes either.

I've seen them both naked. Whenever I see something that I shouldn't see of them, whether their panties, their bras, their naked pussies, or their naked breasts, I masturbate over that, too. Suffice to write, I'm always masturbating over my stepmother and/or my stepsister.

# # #

Taking a rule from her mother, Mandy dressed and undressed with her bedroom door wide open, too. With her not asking me to leave and/or slamming her bedroom door in my face, I've stood in her bedroom doorway talking to her while watching her undress or dress. Like mother like daughter, my stepsister has a beautiful body, too. In the way that I saw my stepmother in her bra and panties, topless, and naked, I've seen my stepsister in her bra and panties, topless, and naked, too.

Seemingly, unembarrassed, and unashamed, my stepsister doesn't make a move to cover her nakedness with her hands nor with her forearms. With them both whores, my twenty-two-year-old stepsister is just as much of a sexual tease as is her 46-year-old mother, Molly. As if sexually tempting me to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and have sex with her, Mandy is always flashing me, too. She's always showing me all that I shouldn't see of her beautiful, naked body.

When they're not flashing me their panties or their naked pussies, they flash me their bras, their cleavages, or their naked breasts. Suspecting that they're, undoubtedly, are deliberately flashing me, between my stepmother and my stepsister, they're always sexually teasing me by flashing me. Giving me plenty to masturbate over, they make me so horny. Because of their constant flashing, embarrassed that they sexually frustrate me, between my stepmother and my stepsister, when I'm not masturbating, I walk around the house with a constant erection.

Since my stepsister allowed me to stand in her bedroom doorway while I talked to her and watched her dress and undress, I started standing in my stepmother's bedroom door while talking to her. On the pretense that I had something important to tell her, in the way that I watched my stepsister dress and undress, I watched my stepmother dress and undress, too. Not asking me to leave nor covering their nakedness with her hands or forearms, I can't believe that they both allowed me to watch them dress and undress.

Then, one day when we were shopping at the mall, something that I was as surprised as I was sexually excited that she did, my stepmother invited me into the changing room with her. She wanted me to help her undress and dress. She wanted me to give her my opinion on the clothes that she was considering to buy.

"Come in the changing with me, Larry. Because of my Arthritic shoulders," she said rubbing her shoulder while in obvious pain. "I need your help to get me out of this dress. Also, I'd like to have your opinion on these clothes that I'm thinking about buying," she said.

'I couldn't believe what my stepmother asked me to do. She wanted me to come in the dressing room with her. She wanted me to help her undress and dress,' I thought.

# # #

Instead of her just wanting me to give my opinion on her clothes, something that I've never done, she wanted me to help her undress and dress. I couldn't believe that I was going to undress my stepmother. I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life.

As if I was dreaming or sexually fantasizing what I was doing, I slowly unzipped the back of my mother's dress. I saw the back of her two hook bra. I saw the top of her white, bikini panties. Then, helping her to remove her dress from her shoulders, I saw my stepmother in her bra and panties from the back and from the front when staring at her in the dressing room mirror.

Unable to help myself, daring myself to do so, I touched and felt my stepmother through her clothes while undressing her. When removing her dress, as if trying to maintain my balance, I cupped her bra clad breast in the palm of my horny hand. Then, when slowly pushing her dress down to her feet and removing it, again, as if I was trying to maintain my balance, I cupped her panty clad ass.

"Would you be a dear, Larry, and unhook and remove my bra. You may close your eyes if it bothers you to see your stepmother's naked breasts. Yet, I'm okay with you seeing me in my bra and panties, topless, and even naked," she said with a dirty laugh. "It doesn't embarrass me for you to see me without my clothes."

When removing her bra, as I did when helping her remove her dress, with her not stopping me and/or slapping my hand away, I cupped her big, naked tits in my horny hands, first one and then the other. Her breasts felt as firm as they felt soft. Again, with her not disciplining me nor slapping my hands away, I felt her naked ass, too, while helping her trying on her bikinis. From all of the exercising that she does, her shapely ass felt firm.

Then, when helping her try on her bikinis, while removing one bikini bottom to put on another, I deliberately cupped her naked pussy. Holding her naked pussy in the palm of my hand, I felt my stepmother's cunt. I couldn't believe that I held her naked cunt in the palm of my hand in the way that I'd love for her to hold my naked cock and testicles in her soft and warm hand.

Then, while adjusting her bikini top, as if she was my model and I was her designer, I felt her naked breasts again while adjusting her bikini top. Every time I removed her bikini to put on another bikini, I not only felt her naked breasts but also, I slid a slow hand across her erect nipples. Then, when removing her bikini bottom to put on another bikini bottom, I felt her naked ass and her naked pussy. On the pretense of helping her to undress and dress, I had my wicked, sexual way with my stepmother's beautiful, naked body.

# # #

My stepmother has long, shapely legs from all of the swimming, bike riding, jogging, and tennis that she does. She loved showing off her legs by wearing short skirts. Fortunately for me, whenever she sat across from me on the couch in the living room, unless she crossed her legs, she always flashed me her bright, white panties. Then, when she, seemingly, didn't realize that she had flashed me, she relaxed and parted her knees open enough to flash me her panty clad pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and her black patch of trimmed, pubic hair.

Later that night, she changed into her nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe over it. In the way that she flashed me her panty clad pussy when wearing a short skirt, when she wore her nightgown, she flashed me her naked pussy, I imagined fingering her pussy, licking her pussy, and fucking her pussy. I can't count how many times that I've masturbated over seeing my stepmother in her short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgowns and seeing her naked pussy. In the way that she constantly flashed me her panties, she constantly flashed me her black, bushy, naked cunt.

In the way that I loved seeing her panties, I loved seeing her naked pussy, too. I only wished that I had the nerve to sit next to her on the couch, cup her pussy, finger her pussy, masturbate her pussy, and eat her pussy. Only, nothing like that would ever happen. She's my stepmother and not some whore that I brought home for sex. She'd never have sex with me in the way that I'd love to have sex with her.

Yet, again, something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my life, she did allow me to touch her and feel her when helping her to undress and dress in the dressing room at the mall. She allowed me to feel her naked ass and cup her naked breasts. She allowed me to slide a slow hand across her erect nipples. Still, seeing her, touching her, and feeling her beautiful body is one thing but it's another thing to want to have incestuous sex with my stepmother.

Nonetheless, with her continuing to flash me, when she's not flashing me her panties or her naked pussy, she flashed me her low-cut, bra clad breasts and her long, sexy line of cleavage. Then, when she wears her nightgown, every time she leans forward to take a sip of her drink, she flashed me a down nightgown view of her naked breasts. In the way that I can't count how many times I've masturbated over seeing my stepmother's panties and her naked pussy, I can't count how many times I've masturbated over seeing her bra or her naked breasts.

My stepsister flashes me the same way. With her wearing skirts that are even shorter than her mother's short skirts, I'm always seeing her panties. When she's not bending at the waist in front of me to flash me her panty clad ass, she sits across from me with her knees parted open enough to show me her panty clad pussy. In the way that my stepmother does, my stepsister does, too. She not only flashed me her panties, but also, she showed me her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and her patch of black, trimmed pubic hair.

Then, in the way that my stepmother lounges around the house in her sheer and sexy nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe, my sister does, too. When Mandy sits across from me, she flashes me her black, trimmed, naked pussy. Then, when she leans forward to retrieve her drink from the coffee table and take a sip, she flashes me down nightgown views of her naked breasts. When my stepmother isn't flashing me, my stepsister is flashing me.

# # #

Then, it finally occurred to me. Two can play this game of exhibitionism and voyeurism. Instead of masturbating over them continually flashing me, I decided to return their flashing favor by flashing them. I decided to flash them, too.

Something that I've never done before, I was as nervous as I was sexually excited. In the way that they wanted me to see them naked, I wanted to show them my prick. Curious to see their reactions to seeing my naked, erect prick, I decided to sexually tease them by dick flashing them.

'I can't believe I'm about to dick flash my stepmother and my stepsister. Again, I'll be masturbating over flashing them and them seeing my naked cock for the rest of my horny life,' I thought.

I wondered if they'd look at my naked prick. I wondered if they'd stare at my erect cock. I wondered if they'd look away in disgust at seeing my naked penis. I wondered if they'd tell me that I was exposed. While hoping that they would, I wondered if they'd reach out and touch me and feel me in the way that I touched and felt my stepmother in the dressing room.

# # #

The first time flashing my stepmother and my stepsister my naked, erect prick, I felt embarrassed. I felt like such a pervert deliberately flashing them. Yet, after I flashed them my naked cock, I can't count how many times that I masturbated over my stepmother and stepsister seeing my naked prick. Surprising me as much as they sexually excited me, they not only looked at my naked, erect prick but they both stared at my naked, erect prick.

In the way that I stared at whatever they flashed me, they stared at all that I had flashed them. I only wished they had reached out and touched me. I would have loved my stepmother and/or my stepsister to stroke my cock. I would have loved them to masturbate me. I would have loved to cum for my stepmother and my stepsister. In the way that I imagine doing with them, I wondered if I showed them my erect, naked prick, if they'd masturbate over imagining me naked and having sex with me, too.

12