Sex with Stepmother and Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the entire summer, I hung around the house wearing my t-shirt and pajama bottoms without underwear. With my pee hole opening big enough to flash them my naked prick, whenever I sat, leaned, or stood, the opening in my pajama bottoms opened enough to flash them the side of my erect, naked prick. Sometimes, by deliberately throbbing and pulsating my prick, my erect cock popped out of my pajama bottoms. Pretending that I was unaware that I was nakedly exposed, I'd walk around in front of my stepmother and/or my stepsister with my big dick pointing at them.

Acting as if I was unaware that I was nakedly exposed, I'd serve my stepmother and stepsister coffee or juice with my prick dangling from my pajama pee hole. With my semi-erect cock only inches from my stepmother's and stepsister's hands and mouths, I wished they'd touch me. I wished they'd stroke me. I wished they'd take me in their mouths and suck me.

Again, while wondering if they'd look, stare, or look away in disgust, not telling me that I was exposed, they sexually surprised me by staring at my naked prick. As much as they sexually excited me, my stepmother and my stepsister continued staring at my naked prick as if they had never seen a prick before. Instead of telling me that I was exposed, they stared. I continued flashing my stepmother and my stepsister my naked prick every day, multiple times a day.

# # #

Then, taking my flashing a step further while knowing my stepmother and my stepsister would barge in my bedroom without knocking, I slept naked. I wanted them both to see me without my clothes. As soon as I awakened, I pushed off the covers as if I was hot while waiting for my stepmother or my stepsister to barge in my bedroom.

I stroked myself when I heard them climbing the stairs and walking down the hall towards my room. Filled with sexual anticipation to flash them my naked dick, I made sure that I had an erection while pretending that I was sleeping. As soon as they barged open my bedroom door without knocking, they saw my naked, erect prick. I cracked open my eyes just enough to watch their reaction to seeing my naked erection.

Unbelievably, as sexually exciting for me and, seemingly, as sexually arousing for them, instead of leaving my bedroom, they stayed to stare at my naked, erect cock. Showing me the incestuous whores that they both are, I couldn't believe that my stepmother and my stepsister both stared at my naked prick. Then, sexually shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, I watched my stepmother fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples through her nightgown while continuing to stare at my erection.

Again, with her never removing her eyes from my cock, while she continued staring at my naked prick, I watched her lift the front of her nightgown. Something that I had never expected her to do, she rubbed her clit and finger fucked her bushy, black, naked pussy while staring at my big dick. With her obviously as horny as she was sexually frustrated, I watched my stepmother masturbate herself while staring at my erect, naked prick. Clearly, I had made my stepmother just as sexually excited as I was. I had sexually aroused her enough for her to masturbate herself.

Like mother like daughter, my stepsister, Mandy, did the same thing. As soon as she barged in my bedroom without knocking, instead of immediately leaving when she saw me naked, she stared at my naked prick. In the way that my stepmother fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples through her nightgown, my stepsister did, too. Then, sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she lifted the front of her nightgown to rub her clit and finger fuck her black, trimmed pussy. In the way that my stepmother masturbated herself when seeing my erect prick, my stepsister did, too.

# # #

Not done sexually teasing them, taking the next step in my exhibitionism, when I heard them climbing the stairs and walking down the hall towards my room, I stroked myself to an erection. Only, instead of just remaining naked with an erection in front of them and with my eyes closed, before they entered my bedroom, I added dialogue to my masturbation. Shocked to hear me talking to myself about them, again, surprising me as much as they sexually excited me, they stood outside of my closed, bedroom door to listen to all that I said.

In great, sexual detail, I told my stepmother all that I wanted to sexually do to her beautiful, naked body. Again, in great, sexual detail, I told my stepsister all that I wanted to sexually do to her beautiful, naked body, too. Knowing that my stepmother or my stepsister stood outside of my closed bedroom door listening, I began my masturbation dialogue while stroking myself to a bigger and harder erection. I hoped to sexually arouse them enough for my stepmother and my stepsister to want to have sex with me.

"Mom, I'd love to kiss you, French kiss you. I'd love to make out with you while feeling you through your clothes. I'd love to slowly undress you," I said. "I'd love to strip you naked."

I could see her feet beneath my bedroom door standing there while listening.

"I'd love to slowly unbutton your blouse, one button at a time. I'd look to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button. Then, I'd remove your blouse to expose your sexy, low-cut brassiere, the tops of your meaty breasts, and your long line of sexy cleavage," I said.

Not leaving but continuing to stand outside of my bedroom door while listening, she continued standing outside of my bedroom door listening to all that I wanted to sexually do to her. I wondered if she was fondling her breasts while fingering her erect nipples again. I wondered if she was rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy to all that I confessed that I sexually wanted to do to her.

# # #

"Then, I'd love to unbutton and unzip your short skirt. I'd love to slowly remove your skirt to expose your white, bikini panties. I'd love to cup your panty clad pussy in my hand while slowly rubbing your clit through your panties while still making out with you. Then, pushing aside your panties with my finger, I'd love to masturbate you. I'd love to rub your clit and finger fuck your pussy. I'd love to sexually pleasure you by rubbing your G spot," I said. "I'd love to see you and hear you cum."

Making sure that she heard me by talking louder, and making sure that she knew that I was masturbating by feeling the vibration that I created when stroking my erect prick faster and harder, I continued masturbating himself. I stroked my cock faster. I stroked my cock harder. I'd love for my stepmother to enter my bedroom just as I was cumming over imagining having sex with her.

"After giving you a sexual orgasm with my fingers, I'd love to remove your bra. I'd love to expose your huge, naked breasts to my horny eyes. I'd pull, turn, and twist your erect nipples while sucking your nipples. Then, while continuing to fondle your big breasts, I'd move to my knees to finger and lick your pussy. I'd love to eat your cunt, mother," I said while knowing that she was still outside of my bedroom door listening.

I continued masturbating myself. Again, stroking my self faster, I stroked myself harder. I shook the whole house masturbating myself.

"In the way that I'd give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers, I'd love to give you one with my tongue. I'd love to give you multiple, sexual orgasms," I said. "I'd love to finger your pussy while licking your pussy. I'd love to eat your cunt, mother."

Again, determined to cum for my stepmother standing outside of my bedroom door, I continued stroking myself faster and harder.

"Then, before giving you a third, sexual orgasm with my prick, I'd love for you to stroke my cock. I'd love to take my big dick in your mouth. I'd love for you to suck my prick. I'd love you to blow me, mother. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said.

# # #

I did the same masturbation routine for my sister.

"Mandy, I'd love to kiss you, French kiss you. I'd love to make out with you while feeling you through your clothes. I'd love to slowly undress you," I said.

I could see her feet beneath my bedroom door standing there while listening.

"I'd love to slowly unbutton your blouse, one button at a time. I'd look to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button. Then, I'd remove your blouse to expose your sexy, low-cut brassiere, the tops of your meaty breasts, and your long line of sexy cleavage," I said.

She still stood outside of my bedroom door listening to all that I wanted to sexually do to her.

"Then, I'd love to unbutton and unzip your short skirt. I'd love to slowly remove your skirt to expose your white, bikini panties. I'd love to cup your panty clad pussy in my hand while slowly rubbing your clit through your panties while still making out with you. Then, pushing aside your panties with my finger, I'd love to masturbate you. I'd love to rub your clit and finger fuck your pussy," I said.

Making sure she heard me and felt the vibration that I created when stroking my erect prick faster and harder, I continued masturbating myself faster and harder.

"After giving you a sexual orgasm with my fingers, I'd remove your bra. I'd expose your huge, naked breasts to my horny eyes. I'd pull, turn, and twist your erect nipples while sucking your nipples. Then, while continuing to fondle your big breasts, I move to my knees to finger and lick your pussy. I'd love to eat your cunt, Mandy," I said while knowing that my stepsister was still listening while standing outside of my bedroom door.

I continued masturbating myself.

"In the way that I gave you a sexual orgasm with my fingers, I'd love to give you a second, sexual orgasm with my tongue," I said. "I'd love to eat your pussy, Mandy. I'd love to hear you and see you cum."

Again, determined to cum for my stepsister standing outside of my bedroom door, I stroked myself faster and harder.

"Then, before mounting you, fucking you, giving you a third, sexual orgasm with my prick, I'd love for you to stroke my cock. I'd love you to take me in your mouth. I'd love you to blow me. I'd love for you to suck my prick. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said. "Then, as soon as you my prick from your mouth, I'd love to ejaculate a second load of cum all over your pretty face, in your black hair, and across your big, naked breasts. I'd love to give you a cum bath."

# # #

Now that the summer was nearly over, when my stepmother and/or stepsister not making a move to sexually seduce me, daring myself to do so, I decided to take matters in my own hands. I decided to sexually seduce them. One day when I was alone with my stepmother, I came up behind her when she was at the kitchen sink.

Then, something that I had masturbated doing, I lifted the back of her nightgown up and over her head. Before she could react to me lifting her nightgown and exposing her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy, I tied her nightgown over her head. With her arms raised over her head with her nightgown, trapped within her nightgown, she struggled to get free.

"Larry! What the hell are you doing? How dare you strip me naked? Oh, my God," she said. "I'm so embarrassed," she said feigning her embarrassment. "Untie my nightgown this instant," she said turning to face me with her raised nightgown exposing her naked breasts and covering her pretty face.

Instead of untying her nightgown, I touched her big tits. I felt her breasts. I fondled her huge jugs. I fingered her erect nipples while fondling my stepmother's breasts. I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples to her obvious delight. Then, with my cell phone, I took photos of her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy. I couldn't wait to show my friends the naked photos of my stepmother. Before she could stop me, I sent all of my friends her naked photos.

Not done with sexually molesting my stepmother, I cut a hole in her nightgown by her mouth. Then, I put my hand to her shoulder and gently pushed her down to her knees. As soon as she knelt in front of me, I stuck my erect prick in the hole of her nightgown and in her mouth. Instead of turning her head away, she opened her mouth.

My stepmother accepted my big dick in her mouth. She blew me. She sucked my cock. With her arms still raised over her head, and with her unable to stroke me, I humped her mouth. I fucked her face while stroking my prick.

It didn't take me long to cum. I ejaculated a huge load of cum in my stepmother's mouth. Instead of spitting me out of her mouth, she swallowed m. Then, as soon as I did, I untied her nightgown. Instead of yelling at me, hitting me, or admonishing me for forcing her to blow me, she took me by my hand to her bedroom.

"I need you to make love to your stepmother. I need you to fuck me. Yet, before you stick your prick in my pussy, I need you to finger me and lick me. I need you to eat my pussy. I need you to lick my cunt in the way that I sucked your cock," she said.

# # #

Obediently obeying my stepmother, I moved between her long, shapely legs. I fingered her pussy. I rubbed her clit while finger fucking her. Then, moving my face closer, I licked her pussy. I ate my stepmother's cunt.

"Lick me, Larry. Don't stop licking me. Lick me faster. Lick me harder. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck me deeper. Rub my G spot. Don't stop. Please, don't stop. You're going to make mommy cum," she said.

As soon as she said that I was going to make her cum, she closed her eyes, arched her back, and stiffened her legs.

"Larry! Larry! Oh, my God, Larry, I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said.

She fell silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex. I wiped my face with a towel that she kept by the bed. Then, I moved up on the bed to rest beside her.

# # #

After only a few minutes, she mounted me. She reached down between my legs to move my cock to her pussy lips. With a gentle hump, I was inside of my stepmother. My first time getting blown, fingering and eating a pussy, no longer a virgin, this was my first time getting laid. My stepmother took my virginity.

Instead of making love, she fucked me. She humped me faster. She humped me harder. She fucked me as if she was riding a wild mustang at a rodeo.

With this my first time fucking, especially fucking my stepmother, it didn't take me long to cum. I exploded my load of cum in my stepmother's pussy. Yet, still hard enough to continue fucking her, I rolled her over. I fucked her as fast and as hard as I could. In the way that I gave her a sexual orgasm with my tongue, I gave her another sexual orgasm with my cock. I made my stepmother my bitch.

# # #

The next day, after sexually assaulting my stepmother, her blowing me, and me fucking her, when I was alone with my stepsister, I did the same to her. While she was at the sink, I came up behind her. As I did with my stepmother, I did with my stepsister.

I lifted her nightgown from the back. I lifted her nightgown all the way up and over her head. With her arms raised along with her nightgown, I tied it in a knot a the top of her head. Immediately, she struggled to get free.

"Larry! Larry! What the fuck are you doing? Untie my nightgown," she yelled!"

Taking sexual liberties with her in the way that I did with my stepmother, I felt her firm ass. I reached around her to touch, feel, and fondle her big tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Finally, I cupped her pussy while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy.

Then, as soon as turned around, in the way that I cut a hole in my stepmother's nightgown, I cut a hole in my stepsister's nightgown. With a gentle hand to her shoulder, I moved her to her knees. As soon as she knelt in front of me, I stuck my erect prick in the hole and in my sister's mouth. Instead of moving her head away, in the way that my stepmother blew me, my stepsister sucked my cock, too.

Again, in the way that it didn't take me long to cum in my stepmother's mouth, it didn't take me long to cum in my stepsister's mouth. Once I ejaculated my cum in her mouth, I untied her nightgown. In the way that my stepmother took me to her room for me to fuck her, my stepsister took me to her room to fuck her, too.

Mandy pushed me back on the bed. She climbed on top of me and, instead of having me eat her pussy, she wanted me to fuck her pussy. She moved my cock to her pussy lips. Then, with a hump, I was inside of her warm, wet pussy. I fucked my stepsister. I couldn't believe that I fucked my stepsister.

"Oh, my God, Larry. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. You're going to make me cum," she said.

As soon as she said that, she closed her eyes, arched her back, and stiffened her legs. She rested while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Then, in the way that I took naked photos of my naked stepmother, I took naked photos of my naked stepsister. I sent their naked photos to all of my friends.

Taking turns having sex with my stepmother and with my stepsister, I continued fucking them, until I graduated from trade school and earned my plumber's license. I still have sex with them on their birthdays, on my birthdays, and/or anytime that they're lonely and/or horny.

I love my stepmother. I love my stepsister. They love me.

THE END

12