Sexcapade to... Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P4U
P4U
30 Followers

Sapna breathed through her nostrils, her mouth full with cum and the cockhead. Ratna lifted herself from his chest to see what and how Sapna had achieved and achieved. Sapna held still, clasping the cock and as it started to go from hard to semi hard in her mouth, she then spurted the cum that had welled in her mouth over the length of his cock such that some of it reached the gold beaded bracelets. As the cock lost its hardness she entered more of the limp member in her and in a couple of minutes, the cock had reduced to its complete limp state and Sapna's lips had reached almost to the bracelets.

Ravi looked down on his cock as Sapna then snaked her tongue out, the cock going limp had loosened the bracelet's tightness around the cock. Sapna's snaking tongue, reached from under the bracelet to clamp it and the she pulled her tongue gently back in her mouth. The tongue brought the bracelets to her lips and then Sapna sucked the rest of it in her mouth, clamping it down by pressing her tongue within the mouth over it so that she would not loose it when removing the mouth of his cock. She very slowly pulled herself, her mouth off the limp cock. The outward was more difficult as the cock was now limp and the chances were more that she would brush it with her teeth.

Sapna sat back on her heels looked at Ratna and opened her mouth to show the prize, cum covered gold bracelets, as tears once more welled in her eyes. Glass Eyed Monster undid the binds and Sapna spat out the gold bracelets in her palm while Ratna knelt next to her too look at them, while the 'Monster' released the bind on Ratna and looked on them with amazement.

Sapna, got up and rushed to the bathroom to clean the cum on her mouth, that had smudged her all over her face, as well as clean the cum from her prize, the bracelets. When Sapna came out of the bathroom naked, she saw Ratna was cleaning the cum of Ravi's cock with her tongue.

"Yes! Lick it clean girl, get it hard again you slut," ordered the giant, his face still hidden from the girls. He then looked up and saw Sapna approaching them, so he pulled his cock from Ratna.

"Like to play more game?" asked the Glass eyed Monster, as his cock grew back semi hard.

Sapna knelt next to Ratna, took her hand in her's and slipped out one bracelet onto her dainty little hand. Then she took his cock and started to stroke it to a renewed hardon.

"What's the prize this time?" she asked the giant, getting bold as the fear and enigma that he carried seemed to have disappeared.

"This," he said dangling a couple of more bracelets of the similar kind that Sapna had already won.

"So what's the game now?" asked Sapna, sure that this well endowed and rich man had more tricks up his sleeve.

Instead of replying, he clamped the bracelet on his hard cock, just under the wedge of the cockhead. Sapna smiled and approached to take the cock in her mouth again. She opened her mouth wide and took the cockhead in and clamped her lips around the wedge, trying to slip the bracelet in her mouth.

"You did not listen to the rules girl," said the Glass Eyed Monster. Pulling off Sapna from his cock by the hair.

"Why don't you take off that mask from your face and tell us the rules," Sapna asked as she held his hand that tugged her hair.

This aggravated Glass Eyed Monster, with Sapna's hair still in his clasp, he got up from the chair pulling her up along. Then dragging her by the hair all the way to the bed, he pushed her on the bed. He then took of his headgear along with the scarf in one single flash making Sapna scream with fright.

Sapna closed her face in fear when she saw his face. She now knew why he was called a monster. He was completely defaced from one side, as if his face had melted into one single flat blob of skin, the surface of the skin shiny, right from his forehead, his ears all the way to his lips, almost like a cheap plastic tumbler. He had just a small hole in place of the ear and the dark glasses was supported on the side, on a steel clap that stood out of his face. He then removed the dark glasses and approached the girl. Sapna screamed again for instead of an eye, he had a glass ball that was colored like an eye, in a man made hollow on that plastic face. Ratna who was behind him did not know why Sapna screamed, but was now sure that it had to be something fearful.

"You liked putting your mouth to my cock, can you do the same with this," he challenged.

Sapna slowly looked back at the face and realized that his rivals with an acid attack had probably marred the face. She gathered all her courage to keep looking at that face and then she slowly approached him, stood close to him, put her hands on his chest, caressed them and raised them to his shoulders, and then his neck. She slowly approached his half marred lips and kissed him. She knew that the man was spending all that money for his pleasure and he surely did deserve it. She darted her tongue in his mouth and sucked on his tongue. It was Valentine's Day, a day to give and receive love.

While she kissed him, his cock was pressed hard to her breasts, lying in the valley between the breasts. Sapna moved one of the hands from his shoulder and put it on his cock, caressing the strong hard member with her soft hand. She lightly traced her fingers over the gold beaded bracelet and realized that unlike the earlier ones, this had a rubber band passing through it, which made it clamp on to the cock. However she also realized that the rubber band was not a hard one, but the wedge of the cockhead would make it difficult.

Her hand on the cock seemed to have reminded Glass Eyed Monster of the game, for he disengaged from the kiss and started to put the scarf and the glass on. Sapna held his hand and nodded her head in an appeal, requesting him not to put the covers on, now that he had exposed him to her. He pointed to Ratna, who had not seen his unmasked state and Sapna smiled and proceeded to approach Ratna.

After elaborately explaining to Ratna, the two walked back to the bed where the 'monster' was standing with his back to them. When the two were close enough, Sapna put her hand to his shoulder, slightly tugging on it, signaling him to turn around and expose his deformed face to the 19-year-old. A gasp from Ratna was all, on seeing that monstrous face and Sapna was happy with that reaction.

Ratna then bent before him and attempted to take his monstrous cock in her mouth, but he halted her. He then laid himself on his back on the bed, looked towards both the naked girls standing by the bed and gestured Sapna.

"You are the smarter and more artful of the two, lets see if you can get this. Sapna got on the bed on her knees and reached the centre where he laid. Then she went down on his cock and lapped the head with his tongue.

"No girl, you are not to use your mouth, you will have to use your tongue." He announced surprising both the girls.

"You mean I..." Sapna began to ask him, but then it dawned on her that he wanted her to use her cunt muscles to get that bracelet out from there. She understood that the guy was really smart, for this way he would get the girl to give him the best fuck of their life.

Sapna astride him and brought her pussy in contact with his standing cock. Then she looked down and spread her pussy lips and put the cockhead to it. Looking down at it she analyzed that getting the enormous cock in her pussy was a gigantic task by itself, let alone attempting to get that bracelet off that cock. Supported on her knees, she lowered her self on that cock, letting the cockhead press to her little cunt opening. She felt the pain as it pressed the hole, the bulbous cockhead tugging along the skin of her cunt, stretching the walls of her cunt to the limit. Sapna hissed in pain, but continued torturing her soft womanhood. With much pain and difficulty she was able to get the whole bulbous head of the 'monster' inside her dry body. She could now feel the cold of the gold beads at the gate of her cunt, the beads that promised to buy her freedom and a good life.

Once the cockhead was inside her, she twitched her cunt muscle to pull the beads off his cock, but in vain as she felt her cunt leave it behind when she came up. She attempted again, but with little success. Then it struck her that she would have to get the beads lubricated, just enough to let it slip off the cock, so she put her hand to her clit and started to play on it. But the presence of the Glass Eyed Monster and his monstrous face before her did little to make her wet.

Glass Eyed Monster read Sapna's mind, he saw the girl's futile attempt to get herself wet and going on his cock. He admired the girls sharp thinking, when she tactfully won the bracelet off his cock, a feat no other girl had ever succeeded before; he admired her hard work when she spent minutes with the cum and his limp cock in her mouth, an exhausting and attempt indeed; he admired her for her boldness, she was the only girl besides his first concubine, his harem girl who had dared to ask him to show his face; he admired her for the way she convinced the younger girl to look at his monstrous face; he admired this girl, lodged on his cock for her justified humanity in the way she shared her prize with the younger girl. But now, the tired girl was loosing a battle, because she was not wet, so he decided to help her become a winner again.

He put his hand to her naked breasts and started to knead them, he twitched her nipples, pinched them, played with them to get her wet and thus assist her in accomplishing the task. But, little did the poor monster realize that his attempt only made it more difficult for Sapna; his coarse scaly hands were not helping her release her juices, but only making it go drier as the feel of the scaly hands added to the discomfort of the horrific visual.

Sapna on her part did not want to complain, she closed her eyes, rinsed away the thoughts of the monster from her mind and started to imagine that it was Punkaj's cock she was lodged on. She rinsed away the feel of roughness on her delicate breasts and imagined the firm lusty feels of her lovers. At each twitch of her nipples, she imagined her lover Pankaj, leaving her love bites and she started to flow, flow the love juices on the monster cock, on which her delicate body was lodged. Supported on her knees, she started a slow up and down moment to cover the cock with a film of her juice and was successful. When she was satisfied with this, she tightened her muscles on the cock, the attempt was made difficult as the walls of her cunt were stretched to the limit, and pulled up.

Sapna felt the gold beads, clamped to the cock move; she was successful in her attempt. She kept her eyes closed for some more time imaging of the time when Pankaj had visited and she could not serve him as she was in her menstrual period, but she wanted him to go back happy and satisfied, she had offered him the service of Ratna, requesting the girl to treat him the best. Ratna with reluctance had agreed to blow him and she had done a great job, Sapna had peeped in and seen the job being executed by Ratna. She started to flow on the giant cock when she remembered how she and Ratna had given a 'double job' to Pankaj on his birthday, poor Pankaj could not afford such luxury, and so she had paid for Ratna's time with him.

Sapna clamped her cunt muscles tight on the cock and pulled up, this time the bracelet slipped up from one side, but her downward movement slipped it back in its place. While she kept her eyes closed thinking about the erotic times she and Ratna together, gave Pankaj on his birthday, as she once again started slow slipper moments on that pole, the one who owned the pole was enjoying the pleasure of a cunt juicing his cock with sucking muscular manipulations. His face scared monstrous face contorting with pleasure.

Ratna, who was a spectator of this sensual game, standing naked by the bed, slowly settled herself beautiful ass on the bed, next to the united beauty and the beast. She was confident that her friend would once again win the game and once more prove her skills at giving pleasure. She was silently praying for Sapna's success, praying that she join her lover Pankaj. Ratna approved of Pankaj as a great lover, she had the occasion of pleasuring him many times on Sapna's request and she had always found him skilled at the art of pleasuring woman. She vividly remembered how Pankaj had fucked her brains out during one of those times, giving her multiple orgasms. Pankaj's passionate touching, kissing, foreplay, fingering and fucking was incomparable to any man she had pleasured in the house; pleasuring Pankaj was not just giving, but also a great deal of receiving. Many a times, Ratna had secretly nursed the idea of snatching away Pankaj for herself from Sapna; she had many occasions to do so, especially when Sapna time and again put them together. But her love for Sapna was beyond her personal gains, Sapna was much beyond just a room partner, she was the only person in this house she trusted, she was the only person in the house she could depend on for both her physical and emotional need. Now when her family had deserted her, Sapna was her only family, the only person in this whole wide world she could call her own. But, she wanted her to get out, for Pankaj was waiting for her.

Sapna made attempts after attempts trying to dislodge the gold bracelet from underneath the cockhead. After an eon, of manipulating with her cunt on the cock and getting nowhere, she opened her eyes and found Ratna sitting on the bed, close to her. She looked into Ratna's eyes and the dreams they had seen together flashed back in her mind renewing and rejuvenating her attempts. She clamped her cunt muscles around the cock for the nth time, but this time it was tight, really tight, she could feel and count every round bead on the bracelet. Retaining the tightness over the cock, she went up, slowly and steadily, and then suddenly she felt the bracelet swish into her cunt, sucked in deep. She held herself motionless, closed her eyes, trying to feel the wiggling little balls inside her.

"Good girl, you fuck great!" Congratulated the Glass Eyed Monster, Ravi Shetty, as he held her by the waist and lifted her off his cock with his powerful arms, and deposited her on his other side.

"It's...its gone..." screamed Ratna, looking wide eyed at the gigantic cock that no more donned the bracelet winded around it.

Sapna relaxed her cunt muscles and the bracelet fell out with a clinking sound on to the bed. Sapna looked down and saw the gold bracelet and was ecstatic; she had done it, tears rolled back in her eyes once more as she picked the bracelet, and to express her feeling she slammed herself on the giant body that lay before her, kissing the chest, the nipples, the neck and finally she came to the half distorted lips. With her mouth open, she sucked on the lips, sucking on them for almost a minute before she disengaged with her eyes still wet.

The monstrous face smiled back at her, as his rough hand came to caress her hair. Then it was Ratna's turn and the Glass Eyed Monster announced it by picking up another bracelet from atop the side table and slipped it on his sleekly wet cock.

"Come on little one, show me what you can do with your cunt," he said, putting a playful rap on Ratna's rounded bottom as she sat by his side on the bed, looking in awe at Sapna and the prize that Sapna was now cleaning off her own love juices.

Ratna astride him but went cold when her eyes fell on the glass eye and the monstrous face of the giant man under her. She looked down at the enormous cockhead that hit her tummy and terror took her over completely.

"Can I help her?" Sapna asked seeing the terror in the girl's eyes, and then without waiting for the permission she immediately left the bracelet on the bed and volunteered to help her at the game.

"Sure you can, but..." began the giant, but seeing that Sapna had already taken the initiative without waiting for his permission, just stopped at what he was to say and let the girl have a free hand.

"Keep the closed," Sapna said, putting her hand over the younger woman's eyes and then kneeling before the couple, she took the cock in her hand and spat on the cockhead. Then with the flat of her tongue she spread her saliva to cover the cockhead completely. Felt satisfied that the rest of the cock was still wet with her own love juice. She then guided the cockhead to the younger woman's vagina, spread her lips and pushed it inside.

"No!... No! He is too big, I can't take that," said Ratna as she felt the cockhead intrude her lower lips.

"Baby, you can...you, just try baby...just relax," pleaded Sapna.

"No! Sapna...I can't, please." argued the terrified girl.

"You can, you want what's lies there...don't you?" Sapna asked the visibly shaken girl, while the man underneath enjoyed the discomfort of the two girls in a light sadistic way.

"Just a little pain baby, then it will be fine," convinced Sapna, as she forced the cockhead into the girl's cunt.

"Oh maaa..." screamed Ratna as the cockhead entered her, forcing its way, drawing her puss lips inside her.

"Relax girl, relax," said Glass Eyed Monster, Ravi. Encouraging the girl to take up the challenge.

"Yeah baby, just relax... and don't open your eyes now, concentrate on the feeling of pleasure," Sapna appealed the girl, as she now held her waist and pressed it down on the man.

"Maa...it's paining...Sapna its..." Ratna trailed off. Sapna looked down between the two bodies and saw that the cockhead, the bracelet and part of the cock was in the girls cunt now. Satisfied with this, she knelt closed to the girl put a hand to her pussy and her mouth to the breast closer to her. While she played with her fingers on the younger woman's clit, she licked Ratna's lovely breasts till she came to her pink nipple and started to flick her tongue on it.

"Ummmmh," a moan escaped Ratna and Sapna bit on the nipple and started to suck like a baby on it.

Ratna started to become wet; she started to flow her juices with her friend's ministration on her tits. Sapna then left disengaged her hand from the pussy and held the waist of her friend pressing them down and up, signaling Ratna to start with her movements.

"Now squeeze your cunt when you come up Ratna, do it that way." Sapna guided Ratna. "Feel the bracelet, its cold and sleek, try and hold it tight with your cunt muscles when you come up."

With her eyes pressed closed, Ratna started the carnal dance over the devilish cock, in an attempt to dislodge the bracelet and win her prize. Her tight cunt gave immense pleasure to Glass Eyed Monster, who closed his own one eye and regaled in the pleasure that Ratna's squeezing tight cunt had to offer.

It took Ratna more than half an hour to finally dislodge the bracelet to suck it up her cunt. The half an hour saw the younger woman cum twice over the raging cock, before she disengaged from it with the prized possession in her body. Overjoyed with her achievement, she hugged Sapna as well as the Glass Eyed Monster, no more terrified of the cold glass eye or the distorted face, as she lay her naked body on his, her lovely breasts pressed to his strong naked chest, caressing his nipples.

"Won't you kiss me like your friend?" asked the giant pleasure seeker, as he caressed the joyous girls head as it rested on his chest.

Ratna looked up from his chest and saw cold monstrous face, belonging to the cock that just pleasured her twice and gave her a prize that was worth her freedom from a life of sex slavery. Ratna kept looking mesmerized at that glass face, her thoughts racing back and forth to the many sadistic evenings she had spent giving pleasure to innumerable guys a night, sometimes she even lost count of the number of people she had entertained...but all that was coming to an end, all because of this man on whose chest she lay, and whose face she was now staring at. Ratna threw the bracelet covered in her own cum towards Sapna, flung her leg around the body of the giant man to astride him, snaked her way up to the man's face, brushing her tits on his chest.

P4U
P4U
30 Followers