Sexcapade to... Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P4U
P4U
30 Followers

When she was face to face with him, she looked into the eye that was all human, outside as well as inside; she looked deeper and saw a soft person within. She traced her fingers across the burnt, melted, or scared part of the face, over the steel clamps that stood out of the side, over the glass eye, to the lips. Like a little girl, playing with the face of her parent, with her fingers she traced the lips, half deformed and dug them in the mouth, over his teeth, his gums. She then stretched herself to bring her lips to him and kissed him, mouth-to-mouth. Ratna let his probing tongue to have full access to her mouth as it snaked within, searching with urgency, rolling over her teeth, her gums and playing with her tongue.

Holding her with his arm around her, the Glass Eyed Monster rolled Ratna onto her back with himself on her, supported on his elbow. His lips still locked to hers, he removed a hand from under her and guided his still hard cock to her pussy, then finding her door to pleasure, he rested his cockhead there and thrust his hips forward to drive his cockhead in her. Then he slowly pushed his cock in her, letting himself deeper in her.

"Ummmh Ummmh..." Ratna managed to moan as her lips were still locked in the kiss. Her moans not conveying if it was pain or pleasure that she was experiencing with the super sized cock, tearing into her delicate body.

"Oh maaa...oh maaa...oh maaa..." Ratna screamed breaking away from the kiss, as the thrust of his dong further intruded into her body.

"You can take it girl... you can take it all," muttered the giant as he thrust his hips harder to let his cock sink further into the little woman's cunt.

Sapna, who was kneeling on the bed, deposited the piece of jewelry on the side table and poured herself a drink and gulped it down. Then she got back on the bed and laid her naked self, on her side, next to Ratna, put her hand on the girl's forehead and caressed it, trying to calm her. Sapna then kneaded her breasts and twitched her nipples to excite her and make things easy for the girl.

But, Ratna did not need Sapna's ministration on her body, once the giant cock was completely lodged in her; she started to move her bottom in response to his thrust. She pulled him to her and kissed him on the mouth when she came again and this was enough for the giant and he came in her, filling her with his cum.

After the wash, they all had a drink, the girls sitting on either side of him, the girls chatting about their drinking habits and the amount they could drink. A knock on the door interrupted their conversation. Ravi aka Glassed Eyed Monster, wore his scarf and the dark glasses, pulled up the bed sheet to cover himself and Ratna while he ordered Sapna to answer the door. Sapna slipped her dress on, without any undergarments of course and answered the door.

Tai walked in enquiring if things were fine, then she asked him if his boys, the two assistants would be laving or staying the night. Through the dark glasses, he looked at Tai with meanness, looked at the two girls on either side and announced that he would like to spend the rest of the night with these girls. Tai then asked him about Rukhsar; she informed him that as per his instruction, she was sitting in the car since the last two hours. He immediately called up his chauffer and instructed him to first take the girl to a good restaurant and feed her, then to take her to his harem. He then called of his harem inmates and informed them about the arrival of another girl. Sapna and Ratna looked in awe at the power and authority with which one of their fellow inmates was released from this hell, to be a friendly monsters pet. He then told Tai that he would settle the accounts in the morning before he left. Then he bluntly instructed her to leave and not disturb him unless he was called for.

Sapna realized that he usually he left once the game was over, which was around mid-night as his business demanded his time from mid-night to the early hours of morning. But this time it was an exception, he had decided to stay the night over, to be with them. It was a compliment for them, for they proved to be satisfying whores to him, but again it was a pain for they will have to entertain his enormous cock through the night.

The three drank and fucked, smoked and fucked, talked and fucked, thru the night. He had fucked the two girls in every conceivable positions by the time his cell buzzed, answering the cell he made a hurried exit, but not before putting up a proposal for the girls to join Rukhsar at his harem, he was ready to tug the bill. However the girls refused, this somehow seemed to make him happy not sad about their decision.

Before leaving, he left a wad of money in each girl's hand, telling them specifically that this was a tip and not to hand over to their Tai. He kissed both the girls for the last time and then wore his scarf and left.

"After you what will I do alone, I will have no one," sobbed Ratna.

"Why don't you too leave," asked Sapna, "You have enough money to buy your freedom."

"But where will I go? My parents have disowned me," queried Ratna.

"Try, maybe they will take you back, I'll come along," supported Sapna, adding "if they don't I am always there for you."

"I know they won't, that is the reason..." she was cut short by Sapna.

"No! You are getting out of here, you will stay with us, Pankaj and me," said Sapna, "And maybe at times help me with Pankaj, as you did out here," she giggled.

"No Sapna! I cannot come and disturb your married life," said Ratna.

"No you will not, Pankaj has a small house, but a big heart and big sexual appetite," Sapna giggled again, "I think Pankaj would also like the idea of living with two woman instead of one. Further I know that you just love Pankaj, as much as me."

The girls had finally got freedom, freedom to lead their life on their terms; they decided to stay together with Pankaj. They lived live in that one bedroom house, ate the same food, shared the same bed and the same man for the rest of their life. They decided to do away with their life as a whore, and joined a home industry starting meal service to serve young executives with warm home cooked food.

Every year on Valentine's Day, they would prepare a couple of special dishes and personally go and delivery the meals along with candies and chocolates, wearing sexy and slinky clothes, at times even flirt with the executives, whether guys or gals. No one understood the joys of these girls on Valentine's Day; only they knew the hardship and the 'hard job' they dealt with to earn the blessings of the day.

P4U
P4U
30 Followers