All Comments on 'SexGames Ch. 06'

by TallMarriedMan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DazbootDazbootabout 5 years ago
Well written as always.

I just don't see how this chapter advanced the storyline much. I guess my biggest problem is I don't see how to keep his adventures fresh and interesting if he literally has no limitations and the power of this machine is basically infinite. He can just go back in time and correct any problem that arises.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
request

so good so far! one request for MC to fuck Jenny

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

I think an interesting part of the story is how John uses the power that he's been given access to, Dazboot. The infinite possibilities really add to his inner-struggle on what he should and shouldn't do. I will do my best to keep the story fresh.

As we learned from his uncle's death, the machine doesn't make you immortal.

The character is still surprising me a bit. I didn't originally think he'd take the bait with Taylor, but you know, sometimes it's too easy to give in when you think you have a reset button.

Keep the comments coming and thanks for reading!

BerowulffBerowulffabout 5 years ago
so many possibilities... such a great series

Hi,

Thank you for this series... there are thousends of possible tracks for this story, I'm just dying to find out how it will evolve and what will happen.

I don't know if you still have things already planned out in your mind or if you just write with the inspiration of the moment, but I absolutely love the setting, the style, the story itself...

Thank you so much for sharing this with us and there are so many possible branches to this storyline... like I said: can't wait to find out what will happen!! :)

SmokegillSmokegillalmost 5 years ago
Love the story

I really love this story. I love the the possibilitys in the story. You have done a great job with writing the story so far and I hope you don't start letting the story get boring and predictable. Try to keep it fresh and interesting and you will have everyone loving it like I do. I can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work.

AndersontAndersontalmost 5 years ago
Looking forward to next installments

Easily some of the best written stories on this site. Please keep going! As for the unlimited power, it reminds me of the movie 'About time', where the main character has unlimited powers to go back in time, but this often presents impossible dilemmas.

bnaylor987bnaylor987almost 5 years ago
Love the series

Time travel opens so many possibilities and I love where you take us with each journey. Your descriptive style is fantastic! More, please!

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTalmost 5 years ago
I usually hate cheater stories

But this one is so incredibly well done that it's got me on the edge of my seat!

It's very well crafted, the characters are relatable, the possibilities are endless.

I especially like that you just know that there's a twist, but you can never guess what it is until it hits you!

5* all around, and only because it doesn't go any higher

moneyman82moneyman82almost 5 years ago
More!!!

I just found this series and now I'm sad that I have to wait for more. I read the first six chapters and am now realizing that you probably won't release another chapter for a month or two. I wish there were more already! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I have really enjoyed the story up until this chapter. I was very dissapointed in john.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

John is the biggest asshole I've ever seen. He deserves to get hit by a meteor.

Is that intentional?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing story

I just came across Sci-fi section and found your Serie, so much possibilities and so much struggle for John it's a pleasure to read. I can't wait for the following chapter! Your writing is really great sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent tale.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please!

I think this is an outstanding series, please continue it! Dont let it end here!

RedshankRedshankalmost 4 years ago
Please

First, love the series! Please keep it going. I really need to know what happens next, does the wife catch him, resolution on the note passed through time. Do they stay together. I can keep going. Love your stuff keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

This series is written out nicely, higher than my initial expectations. I tried to visit your Patreon account but there are no tiers for donations? Keep it up 👍

anubeloreanubeloreover 3 years ago
well, I guess this is the last chapter. bummer.

You haven't updated your Patreon in over a year, so I'm guessing you're not writing anymore. Well it's a fun story anyway even if it does leave me unsatisfied.

OnethirdOnethirdover 3 years ago
All endings

Yes, it was kind of an odd place to stop, but it was so open ended, almost anywhere would do. We are left with infinite mysteries. I was kind of hoping to have the wife get into the story more, but that’s in an alternate universe I guess. Fun story!

kees10kees10almost 3 years ago

Extremely angry person sitting her and typing this text.

Where are you? You cannot leave us her hanging in suspense?

Next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please?

Pretty please?

Pretty pretty please?

The story is not finished, and I know that you put yourself in harms way, by creating this time machine plot. Because now the amount of sequels will be endless. But not to worry, I'll read them all!

:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all the comments. They truly help inspire me to keep on pushing for more with the story.

Chapter 7 has been posted. Sorry for the long delay. Hoping to be able to get more time to write!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallMarriedMan@TallMarriedMan
►►► DESIRING JORDYN ◄◄◄ A married man is tempted by his son's girlfriend. Brand new story ONLY on Patreon. http://patreon.com/tallmarriedman ►►► SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON ◄◄◄ If you like my stories, please consider supporting our work! Those that donate get early access t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SexGames Ch. 05 Previous Part
SexGames Series Info