All Comments on 'Sexiplicity Ch. 05'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jason

I really hope you don't add in another guy, even if to stir drama. I know you haven't in your other stories, it's just that seems to be the fad with these kind of stories nowadays. This is great series on its own as it tells the struggles of the MC as he struggles with his morality side vs his hormone driven side while playing the go between 3 of the most important women in the world to him. I brought this up as I can kind of see where you bringing up Cobi's attraction to Peter's mom and sister and how the former seems like a bit of nymphomaniac right now while the latter is just horny could possibly play into an unnecessary brief betrayal that forces the Dark Peter to take over for a bit and dominate either woman. I'm not saying don't have her tempted but just don't have him fully test the depth that Peter has as that takes a lot away from the story and brings it into genericism. As well as Becca catching him screwing either woman and decides to screw the jealous friend as payback.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 6 years ago
Another great one

I love this story and hope to read more on it. Keep up the great work and looking forward to your next chapter

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME, glad Peter finally FUCKED TIFFANY

Wish she fucked him ever night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES