Sexiplicity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,507 Followers

She took me out of her mouth and said, "You're really hard, like big time hard and your balls are pulled tight."

"It's because I'm really close to orgasm again," I said.

"Oh, okay, so just cum. I'll roll off you and you can do it on your stomach," she said.

"Okay, just keep stroking me... I'm really close."

Her hand sped up on my shaft and she didn't put her head back on me. Instead, she moved to my side and stroked my cock faster. My legs tightened, my ass flexed. I felt the bliss peaking slowly because she was in charge, giving my pleasure a different edge to it. Finally, she took me over my limit and my dick began spewing my semen up into the air and down onto my stomach and chest. It was like my entire body went stiff as the contractions took over, ejecting my white load as she continued to stroke. I grunted with each ejaculation, feeling the warm ropes fall down on me as the pleasure flooded my body.

"Wow, so much again. It just keeps coming out," I heard her say.

She didn't stoke stroking me until it finally did stop and I was a mess.

"I'll go get something to cleanup," she said, leaving me exhausted and spent on my bed covered in my first 69 load.

When she came back, she wiped me clean with a towel, even cleaning my softening cock.

"That should keep you satisfied for at least a couple of days until I'm better," she said.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I said, but knew Mom would probably have different plans for me.

"We should clean up, get dressed and study. I bet your mother or sister will be home soon."

"Probably."

**

We were almost done with our homework when Tiffany came home and Mom shortly after. Tiffany looked perturbed, like something had happened at work or elsewhere. She said like two words to Becca and I, before disappearing to her room. Mom looked tired and beat from a hard day's work, falling on the couch that was my bed now.

"Rough day?" I asked.

"Just a normal Monday, Mr. Howell is quite demanding," Mom said.

She sat on the couch for probably a minute before getting up, "Well, breaks over... got to get dinner going."

"Can I help?" Becca asked.

"That would be great," Mom said.

Becca got up and joined Mom in the kitchen. I got up and head to the bathroom to take a leak. I didn't bother closing the door to the bathroom all the way since Mom and Becca were busy in the kitchen and Tiffany was in her room. Or so I thought. I was peeing, holding my long cock with my right hand, when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. Someone was peeking in the bathroom door as I peed. I finished up, ignored the person watching me, and acted like I didn't know, even though the gap in the door had gotten bigger.

I shook my long cock, and heard a faint groan or moan from outside, cut off quickly. Moving toward the sink, I saw the person dart away but it was impossible not to miss the bright red hair of my sister. Tiffany had been watching me.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" evil Peter began. "I told you she's got it bad for our cock. We're going to tap that ass sooner than later, I guarantee it."

"She's still my sister, dude and we have Becca and Mom anyway," I said in my head.

"The more pussy the better."

I tried to ignore him, washed my hands and headed back out to the living room and kitchen. Tiffany was sitting on the couch and as I walked up she was looking at my crotch and biting her lower lip subconsciously. This didn't go unnoticed by evil Peter either.

"You okay, Tiff?" I asked her.

"Yeah, fine," she said, in a way that wasn't fine.

"You don't sound fine."

"I kinda got dumped?" she said.

"Dumped? I didn't even know you were going out with someone?"

"No one did... but it doesn't matter now... we're done."

"When did this happen?" I asked.

"Couple of days ago?" she said.

"A couple? So why now are you telling me?" I asked.

She looked at me funny, and fidgeted on the couch, but didn't say anything.

"She's horny, dude!" Evil Peter practically screamed in my head, making me jump a little.

"You okay, Peter?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, just kinda had a shock grab me right then,"

"Oh... yeah I get that sometimes too," she said.

"Umm, so why did you guys break up?" I asked, sitting on the couch next to my sister.

"It was dumb... it was my fault actually... well maybe yours?" she said.

"Mine? What could I have possible done?" I asked.

"Well, if you must know... after seeing your... you know and... doing what I did to you... I may have commented on how small Darrin's is," she said.

"Oh, shit... you didn't?" I asked.

"It just slipped out! I didn't mean to. Well, he got all pissed off and thought I was cheating on him with someone with a big cock and I couldn't convince him otherwise so he dumped me."

"Sounds like he had some confidence issues?" I said.

"Yeah, he was pretty small, I mean compared to you it was tiny," she said, biting her lip again without realizing she was doing it.

She suddenly realized how close we were sitting and what she was looking at, and bolted upright out of the couch.

"I'm going to see if Mom needs any help," she said, heading to the kitchen in a hurry, face almost as red as her hair.

"Damn dude, she's got it bad for us... she wants our cock more than anything right now. Did you see her and hear her. A couple days? I bet they broke up the day she sucked our cock and she hasn't had any since. We are so getting some tonight!" evil Peter sang in my head. "Poor little dick Darrin! I told you chicks dig the long cocks... she hasn't stopped thinking about our dick since. Can't wait 'till tonight, going to give your sister what she wants."

Unfortunately, I tended to believe him and if he took over again, there was no telling what he would try and what Tiffany would allow.

Dinner was soon ready, the three women had set the table, made the food and called me to come to the kitchen while I sat and argued with evil Peter about having sex with my sister. I joined them and we had a nice meal, except I kept getting looks from Mom, and Tiffany. The looks you're not supposed to get from your mother or sister. Becca, the only one I should be doing, was acting normal with not a care in the world, thinking I was satisfied and good until she was better. I had no idea what the night held but evil Peter was fucking excited and wouldn't shut up about it.

**

True to her word, Becca showered that night, to make it less crowded in the morning. While she was in the shower, Mom came and found me on my couch, getting it ready for bed.

"Hi, sweetie, how was your day?" she asked.

"Good, Becca and I did homework after school."

"How's she doing?" Mom asked.

"Still sore," I said.

"I see, so not ready for you yet? Then if you want... you could come in my room again tonight?" she asked.

"It's that prime thing again?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's such a good stress reliever for me, Peter... I don't mean to be a bother, but since we began my cravings have gotten worse."

"Okay, Mom... I told you I'd be there for you when you needed. I'll plan on it," I said.

She kissed my cheek, helped me finish making up the couch and went into the kitchen for something.

"Two in one night! Hell yes!" evil Peter said.

"No, we're just going to go to Mom... that's all we are going to do!" I yelled back.

"Oh no... I'm not letting this chance pass us by. Tiffany is primed and ready... probably in her room touching herself right now and thinking about our cock. After we fuck your mom, were doing Tiffany as well!"

I didn't know how to stop him and if he wanted to take over he would. I just hoped that Mom would satisfy his lust good enough that he wouldn't think about Tiffany. What other choice did I have?"

Becca finished her shower and had done her hair up in a tight braid for the night.

"I'll walk you up to my room," I said as she found me on the couch.

She took my hand and we went up. She had her robe on and I could tell she had shaved her legs and probably her sex again, now that she had a razor and her mother was out of the picture. We entered my room, I moved in further and she shut the door, locking it. I heard the lock and turned around to find her taking off her robe. She didn't have a stitch of clothing on her beautiful body as the robe hit the floor. Her sex was completely hair free and her huge breasts jiggled as her arms fell to her side.

"How do I look, all clean and shaved?" she asked.

"Stunning," I said, watching her nipples grow semi hard without the robe.

My cock lurched in my pants and evil Peter called out in my head, "Oh fuck yeah! Make it three in one night!"

Becca walked toward me, her breasts moving side to side with each step. The bulge in my pajamas was becoming very apparent. She reached forward, placed her hand on my rising cock and said, giggling, "This thing can't ever get enough?"

"What do you expect when you look like this?" I said.

"Such a sweet talker, Peter," she said rubbing my cock through my pajama bottoms.

It was almost fully hard and evil Peter was just loving it. I reached out, cupping her large left breast in my hand and brushing the right nipple with my other hand.

"I checked myself in the shower. I'm almost better... I was thinking if you're gentle... maybe we could..."

"Umm... are you sure... I don't want to make it worse before it is better. Besides both my sister and Mom are home," I said, and evil Peter yelled at me.

"They won't even know... and I know you want me... your penis sure does," she said, grabbing my shaft hard to make a point.

"I just came this afternoon... it might take a bit to get me to cum again and I don't think you could handle it. We should wait, Becca."

"Oh, boo... you're no fun. Can't you just try a little? You don't have to cum every time do you?"

"I guess not, just worried about blue balls if I don't."

"Well, if it gets too much for me, I can finish you another way," she said, pushing me towards the bed with one hand on my chest and the other firmly around my cock.

Evil Peter was beside himself, all he kept saying was "Three in one night, three in one night!" over and over.

My legs soon hit the bed and Becca pushed me over onto it. She then yanked off my pj's and underwear basically at the same time. My cock was arched over my tummy, just throbbing as she crawled up on the bed over my body. She eased down on me, mashing her huge breasts on my chest and pinning my cock between her and me.

"Mmm, you're so hard and big, she said grinding her clit on my shaft.

We kissed, touched and held each other and I felt her sex mash around my shaft as she pressed into me. For about five minutes we stayed like that, kissing and touching each other. I played with her breasts and she grinded on my shaft as we kissed. Breaking the kiss she looked at me and said, "I think I'm ready."

Scooting up my body, she let my cock rise up off my body before easing backwards until the head found her wet opening. She paused, looking down at me. We were both breathing heavily and I still didn't think it was a good idea to be doing this so soon. She was in control, so I just let her do what she wanted. She moved back onto me, taking my head into her hot, wet sex, going very slowly. I watched her reaction and could see a little worry and discomfort on her face the further the head disappeared. She was still really tight, way tighter than my mother who has popped two kids out. She was wrapped tightly around my cock and eased further onto it and seemed to be fine once I was halfway in. She kept going and going until she had all my cock inside of her again.

"Oh... Peter... I feel so full, it's so good and warm and big," she gushed, holding herself fully on my dick.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, it's not bad at all, just a little hint at first but I'm fine. It feels much better than the first time."

She started coming off of me and the expression changed on her face and she froze.

"Becca?"

"It hurts more when I come off you, pulls on me," she said, moving another few inches off.

"We should stop. Wait until you're fully healed," I said.

"Stop being such a pussy and just fuck her!" Evil Peter yelled.

"You shut up, I don't want to hurt her again," I yelled back in my head.

Becca never answered, instead she eased back onto me, ignoring my concern. Back off, testing her body, I could tell on her face. I could see the pain once again when she came off of me.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. It's not getting any better, and I'm drying up 'cause you're worried and I'm worried," she said, moving completely off of me and rolling onto the bed.

"It's too soon," I said, seeing blood on my shaft.

"Yep, that was dumb... I just wanted you again... but I can't yet," she said.

"My mom said it would be a week at least before you were okay."

"She was right... now I probably have to start over," Becca said, sitting up on the bed.

I sat up next to her and put my arm around her.

"Sorry, Peter... I don't feel like helping you cum tonight now. I hope you don't get blue balls," she said, looking down at my hard cock.

"I'll be fine. You should get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow," I said kissing her.

I got up, put my pj's back on, tucked her in and went back downstairs.

I stopped at the bathroom and washed my cock off before going to my couch. It wasn't late enough to go to Mom's room yet so I just planned on playing on my phone until I thought everyone was asleep. Leaving the bathroom, I literally bumped in to Tiffany, cock first, since it was still mostly hard. She was wearing a midriff tee shirt and some short workout shorts for bed. She looked extremely hot.

"Hey, little brother," she said, before seeing the massive bulge in my pj's.

"Hey, I said embarrassed."

"Why are you... why is that hard?" she asked, stammering, pulling her eyes off of it with some effort.

"Umm, well it's because I was just with Becca."

"Oh, she's still not able to have sex yet, right?"

"Right."

"She left you like that? She can do... well you know... do I need to talk to her?"

Tiffany... always looking after her little brother I thought.

"No, she does, she did... I'm fine."

"You don't look fine," she said, eyes now glued to my bulge.

Her talking about it and staring at it made my cock get even harder, just throbbing in my pants. I knew what was going to happen before it happened. Evil Peter was going to take over and I was going to be helpless as he tried to seduce my sister, and from the look on her face and the way she was biting her lip, I was even more nervous he'd be successful.

It happened suddenly. I was pushed back into my own mind, unable to control what I said or did, seeing, hearing and feeling everything but unable to stop him.

"What do you suggest?" he asked Tiffany.

Tiffany, tearing her eyes off our tented pajama bottoms, looked up and down the hall, before grabbing our hand and pulling me and evil Peter to her room. She yanked us in, shut the door and turned to face us.

"I don't want this to be a normal thing but I'm willing to help you this time because... well since I broke up with Darrin I haven't had sex and I'm really horny... and that thing of yours is kind of driving me crazy," Tiffany said.

"This thing," evil Peter said, pulling down our pajamas and underwear at the same time, revealing our huge, hard, and throbbing cock.

A small gasp came from Tiffany's mouth as it dropped open. "Gawd! I forgot how big it was," she said.

I knew it was useless to try and stop some kind of sexual activity from happening so I tried to lessen the results by convincing evil Peter to just ask for another blowjob or handjob and not full on sex with my sister. He didn't listen.

"Well, if you want it so bad come and get it," evil Peter said.

Tiffany must have been really horny because she took those few steps quickly and dropped to her knees in front of us, reaching out to clutch our hard shaft before I knew it. The pleasure surged through our cock and both of us sighed with pleasure, evil Peter vocally and me in my head. She pulled our shaft down, almost horizontal and opened her mouth to suck in the head. Fuck me! My big sister was quite the cock sucker, taking over half of our cock in her mouth without a hint of a struggle. Evil Peter was looking down, watching her work and I noticed her nipples were hard, pressing out on her thin T-shirt as she took even more of our cock in her mouth.

It was difficult to not give into the pleasure, I had to keep reminding myself that this was my sister, who I'd grown up with my entire life. She was very skilled, trading between deep and shallow movements, licking our shaft and head and stroking the base that wouldn't fit in her mouth. I was just hoping we'd cum quick and be done but that didn't happen and it wasn't because of evil Peter either. Nope, Tiffany had other plans for our cock. That's not to say she didn't suck and stroke us almost to the point of ejaculation before stopping. When she finally pulled away, our cock was massive, wet, purple head, and the veins were pulsing around the shaft from the pending eruption.

"I've got to have you in me... I can't take it anymore," she said, standing up.

Both evil Peter and I were taken aback as she yanked off her shirt and workout shorts in front of us. My sister, in all her glory stood before us. Holy shit, she was hot. The constant working out had toned her body to absolute perfection. Her nipples were still hard, riding high and pulling her areolas tight on her round breasts. She was phenomenal to look upon. Our cock lurched and throbbed, dripping a gush of pre-cum to the carpeted floor.

Evil Peter kicked off the pile of clothing around our ankles as Tiffany pushed us backwards onto her bed. Climbing over us, her firm breasts hardly moved as she straddled our body with hers. Our cock was pinned between her moist sex and our body as she stared down at us.

"You better not tell a soul about this, Peter," she said.

"I won't," he replied.

She reached down between her legs and lifted our cock, having to rise up on her knees to get enough clearance to get the head in.

"I can't wait to feel this monster inside of me," she said, dropping down on our cock as the head slipped into my sister's hot, wet pussy.

I cursed and yelled amid the incredible pleasure of her tight insides sliding down our shaft until her firm ass hit our legs. She moaned with glee as we filled her full, resting down on us and reveling in the sensations.

"Oh... my... gawd! It's so big, so full, so amazing!" she practically screamed before she remembered we weren't alone in the house.

There was nothing I could do. I was penetrating my sister... I was having sex with my sister and it couldn't be taken back. First my mom, now my sister. All because of this split personality in my fucking head! He raised our hands, grabbing both breasts of my sister and I groaned as the pleasure spread through our fingers and palms as I felt the firm flesh and hard nipples. He played and Tiffany started to ride the monster she had been craving since she first saw it. What the fuck was I to do?

She was tighter than mom, but not as tight a Becca, but we weren't hurting her either. She could ride all night long and still be fine afterwards. I just watched, not more I could do. I watched my hot sister ride my cock up and down, with the look of ecstasy on her face as each descent increased the pleasure on our cock. She was more active than mom, had more energy from working out and more stamina. She was riding us fast and hard, driving our cock deep as she slammed down over and over, swirling her hips to bend the shaft and head where she so desired. She was a woman hungry for a good orgasm, horny and hot, wanting it bad and boiling over from the anticipation. I could see it written on her face. She was getting close, she was working hard and she had one goal. She wanted to cum and I could tell it had been a while.

jasliz
jasliz
3,507 Followers