Sexiplicity Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"Oh... my... oh, little brother, it's so good, so deep... so much better than Darrin. So wide too. I'm... I'm going to cum... I'm so going to cummmmmm," she gushed, trying to keep her voice down but the pleasure was so good it was louder than she wanted it to be.

She cut off the word and fell silent as the waves of her orgasm crashed over her body. She started shaking and gasping for air and we felt her pussy pulsing and contracting on our cock as her body finally got the orgasm she was looking for. My sister was cumming on my cock and it felt incredible, there was no denying it, it felt just too good and I quit trying to stop enjoying it, just like mom. I let go and suddenly was back in control as my sister's pussy milked my cock from the climatic spasms. She fell over on me, panting and her chest was rising and falling a mile a minute as she shuttered on my chest.

Back in control and not caring that it was my sister my big cock was rammed deep in, I rolled her over onto her back and started fucking her. I knelt up, grabbing her weak and wobbly legs and lifted them by the bent knees and spread her open as I rocked back and forth, thrusting my cock in and out of her body. My shaft was coated in her juices, her clit prominent and large above my shaft as I slid it in fast and deep, very close to my own orgasm from the incredible ride she had given me already. She looked up at me finally, glassy eyed and smiled as I rocked her over and over.

"Wow, look at you... so in control... you're so totally loving fucking your sister. Going to give me your cum again, little brother? Spray my body with your hot cum!" she said, seeing me working hard and probably feeling how big I was getting.

"That's it... cum for me... cum all over my body," she said, biting her lip and rooting me on.

I couldn't take it anymore, not with her saying such things and the way she looked and felt. I pulled out, grabbed my huge cock and stroked my massive load onto my sister's body. Seven, eight, nine, long ropes of cum fell down on her as I basked in my own orgasm, stroking my cock onto her with the euphoric sensations covering my body.

By the time I finished, she was covered in long lines and drops of my cum all the way from her well fucked sex to her neck, with one drop on her chin. I was reeling from the intense orgasm, my body pumped and alive from the pleasure, still holding my cock with white thick semen oozing out the slit.

"Wow, Peter... that thing was better than I imagined and I imagined it to be incredible. For one that just lost his virginity, you sure seem to know what you're doing, and the amount of semen you have inside you is flabbergasting. It just kept coming out, all over me."

"Yeah, well what can I say?"

"Don't say anything. We helped each other out tonight... that's all... we shouldn't do it again. Becca will be healed soon and... well... I'll be fine," she said, trying to convince herself. "You should go back to the couch before anyone notices you're gone. I'll be fine," she said again.

"The hell she will! She'll be back begging for it again soon, don't worry," evil Peter said.

I decided not to push my luck with her, climbing backwards off the bed and getting dressed. I looked back at her one last time. She was swirling her finger in my semen around her breasts and didn't even notice me looking. I snuck back to the couch and saw the time. Mom was going to be expecting me any minute now, probably wondering where I was. I went to the kitchen and got a big drink of water and a couple cookies, trying to get some energy back. The longer I delayed the easier it would be to get hard again. I didn't want mom to suspect anything.

I figured I'd just lay down for about five minutes and then go into her room. The problem was I fell asleep and didn't wake up until morning.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers