All Comments on 'Sexiplicity Ch. 09'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Not sure what your plans are Jasliz, but I would like to see at least one more episode to resolve the issues with Becca, make sure Cobi goes to jail for a long time, Tiffany gets fully initiated into anal sex by Peter's cock, and how the threesome plans to continue from that point on.

Perhaps move to another city and start fresh? After all, Mr. Howell is really such a jerk Mom could use a better job elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
please continue

?

jaslizjaslizover 3 years agoAuthor
More on the way

We are writing the next chapter now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

I loved this story about a year or two ago, when the anal chapter (chapter 7 I believe) was the last one to be posted. I wanted more, but forgot about it. At some point I remembered it and decided to check for more chapters and I was not disappointed. This took an interesting turn, though I was quite surprised at the puppy kicking (kinda thought E-P would have hit cobi), but it opened a nice doorway to kick out E-P and show that Peter can do this stuff on his own. Maybe not as bad as E-P but still able to get laid. I was disappointed, but not surprised, that Becca had finally caught them in the act and left. I really hope he sees her again and they get back together, though I know she probably won't come crawling back as she isn't addicted to his cock like the others. Minor typos across, but nothing that's not easily readable. Overall it's been a great story that's kept me wanting to know more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES