All Comments on 'Sexting with Sister'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
I really like this one!!!!

Like the way you worked into this and the surprise at the end. Very well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
classy

Right on. Great plot, good dialog, very fun and well written. HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting for a second chapter!?

Really liked it it was very well done I hope you'll write a second chapter.

Maybe they could make porn videos for the internet but first they have to assume their feelings for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I am out of words... Nice

John73UKJohn73UKover 8 years ago
Superb

A great example of building up erotic tension and well written too - a 5 star experience - thank you!

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 8 years ago
So good

Cannot wait for more.

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago

Only 4*. Because Gina and Matt haven't finished the job. If they had, it would be 5* for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my name is Gina

And I approve this message

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking hot

Yeah, this definately needs a part 2. I'll be waiting eagerly

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
Beautiful story

Had my cock hard the entire time. I thought there might have been no BF/GF, but it just a guess. It was still tender and excellent. I thought the ending was great with them accidently "breaking the rules". I would love another chapter with them having sex. Maybe mutual masturbation before sex.

DBRN84DBRN84over 8 years ago
damn

That was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
needs another chapter or two

Dammed good 5 stars would love to see more come from this

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 8 years ago
Quite the start

The build was enough to keep my attention. It demands another chapter. She blew him. Fuck I love giving blow jobs but only to one special person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

i loved it,captivating and intreging at the same time...great work!!!!!keep em cumming

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Loved it

Just knew they couldn't stick to the rules, it's a wonder they lasted as long as they did.

I can see the picture taking of each other really taking place in real life as I have taken some sexy pictures for my stepdaughter (not nude) for her to send to her boyfriend in the Army.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
there needs to be an voting

option between 2 and 3, it goes from 2 didn't like it much to 3 liked it keep writing

think needs a 2.5 didn't dislike it yet didn't like it either.

i'd give this a 2.5 the story has great premise,some aspects of story are great,yet at the end of the day,its a long & mostly predictable read without much of a pay off in end

in saying that next chapter ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please !

Great story , great build up too ! It's GOT to happen hasn't it ???

JustaGuyInTXJustaGuyInTXover 8 years ago
Wow...

I thought this was very well written - very "relatable." Thank you for sharing it.

ZenishZenishover 8 years ago

Truly erotic. Wonderful slow build, and very well written!

kinkbamkinkbamover 8 years ago

Absolutely fantastic.... Part two please!

mammoetmammoetover 8 years ago
great

more please

greowulfgreowulfover 8 years ago
Sweet

Great characer development, buildup, and climax. Bravo.

catburglarcatburglarover 8 years ago
Truly erotic

Can't wait for the video. I wonder who they might send it.

fuckyeah123fuckyeah123over 8 years ago
Continue!

Awesome story, can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You just can't seem to get it done

Your are an excellent writer. You are good with words. But when it comes to Incest/Taboo stories, you just can't seem to pull the trigger. I've read "a-sibling-rivalry", "an-education-for-amy", and "sexting-with-sister ". The last story almost made it but ended too soon. Thanks just the same, but am moving on to other writers.

spyraloutspyraloutover 8 years ago
Extremely erotic

Don't be discouraged by anonymous. This is a great story that definitely "gets it done" for me. Great build up and sexual tension. Looking forward to more.

RaccoonWankerRaccoonWankerover 8 years ago
MORE!!!!

I NEED MORE PLEASE DEAR GOD MORE!!!

the_fireman_33the_fireman_33over 8 years ago
PLEASE continue this!

The absolute agony of the slow escalation of this is outstanding. Combined with the juxtaposition of both siblings knowing that they full well want each other, while pretending not to on the surface, it provides for an enigmatic reading experience.

That being said, ending things here and not continuing the story would just be excruciating. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking sexy!

Good god man! This was super sexy!

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Just write more !

And soon !

This was beyond just 'good' the teasing was brilliant.

A follow up video adventure would be the icing on the cake.

I know it's been over 3 years since you write this, but please write another chapter or two, this is too good a theme to waste !

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraabout 8 years ago
Technically very good, but...

It goes without saying that your technical skills when it comes to writing are more than above par: pacing, dialogue, wording, and so on. It's all very well done, one of the best I've read on this site so far. (One tip though: learn the difference between laying and lying.)

However, I'm not so sure about artistic merit. The story I just read is very similar to The Massage Club. Names and setting have changed, but other than that it's the same story.

And the not-quite-all-the-way is being annoying after only two stories. In the end, it feels unfulfilling, like stopping sex just before orgasm. The 'incest' section is all about the ultimate taboo. So break it.

If you can work on making your stories more engaging (based on what I've read so far, of course) you can be truly great.

cybrfuncybrfunover 7 years ago
Easily Five Stars!

I have been on Literotica since the late 90s, and I can say without hesitation that this is one of the best I've ever read! And for the first time in years I marked you as a favorite author and your story as a favorite story! Thank you!

CockholeCockholeover 7 years ago
Wholesome Incest?

You have created two very adorable characters and a plot that had me laughing, and yes, even crying a bit. Wonderful work. 5 stars only because there is no option for 6. Please keep writing.

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Such an awesome story. Though I do wish that they had taken the extra plunge, It was still a great read. Loved the vulnerability of the ending. Thanks for the story! Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Truly Amazing

Truly amazing,

However, it fell short.

In that when Matt went off, Gina put her mouth on Matt's cock as he was spewing his incestuous cum in Gina's mouth.

You didn't mention that Gina was in her own orgasm, as she was sucking the cock she fantasied about, and swallowing Matt's huge load of cum.

Matt was pumping his cock, forcing every inch of it down her throat.

She almost gaged but she held on to Matt's cock and sucked and swallowed every last drop of his sweet nectar.

Gina was loving it, as Matt was tongue fucking her dripping cunt as he sucked on her swollen clit. Bringing her to her orgasm.

She was actually cumming in her brother's mouth as she humped his face.

Matt couldn't stop sucking Gina's pussy as it flooded his mouth with her tasty cum, he was in a daze.

Matt and Gina where both sated by their mutual orgasm.

As they held each other Matt's erection never went down, and Gina noticed it.

She took it in her hand and gently pumped it.

Matt felt Gina's hand stroking his cock, which was only inch's away from her very wet and ready pussy.

He shifted his position to kiss his sister, his throbbing cock was at touching Gina's open cunt.

Gina was kissing her brother, still stroking his cock head towards her open pussy.

Gina looked lovingly up into her brothers eyes.

and said. "I've wanted you ever since a saw the pictures, put your cock in your sister's pussy"

With that Matt slowly pushed the fat head of his cock in his sister's virgin pussy.

"I thought we where going to make a video" he said

"Just fuck me we don't need a video" she said "we have the real thing"

Handsome_JackHandsome_Jackabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

Your story was a great read, and I love the slow build up - left me wanting much much more though! If you're not already working on it, a follow-up story would be fantastic; one that pushes these siblings' boundaries even further.

DaddynidalDaddynidalabout 7 years ago

Best one.keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful plot . One more page would have been perfect.

But then it would have been called, Sexing with Sister, wouldn't it.

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
Write another chapter, please !

Set about 10 minutes later...........

LadyOfAverageIntelligenceLadyOfAverageIntelligenceabout 6 years ago
Held my interest!

The endless teasing, finished in the right spot.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 6 years ago
So Good

What a sweet story, this. You could do a sequel although it's pretty obvious where this sexy romp is headed. Kudos

_RD__RD_over 5 years ago
Good fun

But, if Wendy is imaginary and he had no self confidence, why was he taking erotic photos of himself...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
video

make the video please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great job

Really sexy, I'd love to read a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
At last.

A great story extremely well conceived and composed and without any of the faults that so often ruin what should have been a pleasant read. Perhaps best of all it is believable and gives rise (no pun intended) to our imaginings.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
Pseudo Sex

Great fun but, believable??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Great built up! Wish there was a bit more action at the end (or additional description during the orgasm moments). Would definitely love a sequel if you have the time to write one please! :)

MeBr123MeBr123about 3 years ago

So much fun. I love LOVE the buildup. Nice job!

DexMandrakeDexMandrakealmost 3 years ago

Brilliant! Classic! I thoroughly enjoyed this upbeat story!!! I'm your newest fan! I cannot wait to read your other stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I demand a sequel.... lol that was one of the best stories I've read on here, and I've read hundreds

Anguished_AmyAnguished_Amyabout 2 years ago

Loved it. My brother and I shared pics a few years ago. Started with a text I sent when I was lonely and horney and needed to feel beautiful. Full frontal that I said was an accident. I shared their anxiety of having gone too far with my hands trembling before I sent it and the 15 minutes following as I waited for a reply when I sent him a follow up saying that was meant for my SO and appologizing for my mistake. His reply like in the story, however, was an affirmation of my beauty in his eyes.

Rajpriya69Rajpriya69about 2 years ago

Excellent erotic story skowely warming up... My niece sent me some erotic photos and we sometimes started sexiting ..loved this erotic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

did not see that coming. Very fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! So hot and great ideas!

olblueyesolblueyes12 months ago

i liked this short tale very much! well written, well paced,,edited, spelling,all good...thank you!

Etrigan32Etrigan328 months ago

I hope you continue, I really enjoyed this.

SEAWATER1SEAWATER18 months ago

Brilliant. I knew it was good because I was hard from start to finish

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

Another really good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.