Sexting with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long quiet hour that both spent furiously masturbating, Matt's phone buzzed in.

Gina: Wow. That was really intense

Matt: Beyond intense. I can't believe how incredibly hot that was. You are super hot for a nerd.

Gina: lol. You too bro. I guess it goes without saying that if you weren't my brother I'd be screwing your brains out right now.

Matt: Yes, I would agree that goes without saying. I hope you don't mind if I imagine a few things...

A few minutes passed before Gina responded

Gina: I don't mind if you don't. And I've imagined more than a few things ...

Matt: Me too. ; )

Gina: Night bro.

Matt: Night

The doors stayed closed for the rest of the night and all through the next morning, as Matt and Gina spent more time obsessively enjoying naked pictures of each other. They were both torn between feeling really awkward about being aroused looking at a naked sibling and really enjoying being aroused. Arousal was winning.

Around mid afternoon, Gina's phone buzzed in with a text from Matt.

Matt: Hey, did you send any pictures to Sam yet?

Gina: Not exactly ...

Matt: Why not?

Gina: Uh. well, to be honest, Sam decided to break up with me yesterday. He said I wasn't adventurous enough.

Matt: Wow. That's ironic, given the past few days.

Gina: Yeah really. If only he knew eh?

Matt: I don't know, if he knew you had been taking naked pictures with your brother he may have ditched you for being too adventurous.

Gina: True that. Did you send any to Wendy?

There was a few minutes delay before Matt responded.

Matt: Actually, Wendy broke up with me yesterday too. She said I was too boring.

Gina: OMG. Double ditched for being dorks. Ain't we a pair?

Matt: It's their loss, they have no idea how good we are at erotic photography.

Gina: Right. If only they knew!

Matt: I wish I had the guts to send Wendy a picture of me having wild sex with someone and ask her if it looks boring.

Gina: lol. You could send the picture via snap chat, she would only get to see it really quick and she wouldn't be able to save it. I could do the same to Sam.

Matt: Snap chat, great idea. Now all I have to do is fine someone willing to have wild sex with me and be willing to let me take pictures of it.

Gina: Right, if only you knew someone crazy enough to do that ...

A few minutes passed before Matt responded.

Matt: Maybe I could find someone who would be willing to pretend like we were having wild sex, but it was all simulated, no actual contact.

A few minutes passed before Gina responded.

Gina: So, it would be staged, like a simulation, there would be no actual sexual contact?

Matt: Right, it would look like sex, but it would not be real.

Gina: Hmmmm...

They both knew what the other was thinking, but no one wanted to come out and say it.

Matt: Hmmmm...

Gina: That would be a great way to get back at the exes. Sort of a twist on revenge porn.

Matt: Yeah. Might be kinda fun too ; )

Gina: So ...

Matt: So what do you think? Wanna get some revenge?

Gina: Yes. But no contact of critical anatomy, snap chat only, and we destroy the pictures when we're done.

Matt: Sounds like a deal. I guess the best part is that you've never met Wendy, and I've never met Sam, so its not like they would recognize us.

Gina: Good point. Wow. Simulated sex with my brother. That's pretty adventurous. Or disturbing; )

Matt: Certainly not boring.

Gina: Well, I've got an opening around 5 pm today. Should I pencil in simulated sibling sex session?

Matt: If you write it down you may want to go with SSSS.

Gina: Right. What should I wear?

Matt: Hmmm, why don't we start partially clothed, maybe back to the bra and panties and I'll wear those cute silk shorts you bought me.

Gina: Sounds intriguing. See you at 5. ; )

Five o'clock was only a few hours away, but it seemed like forever as Matt and Gina showered and got ready for the SSSS. Both of them thought about calling it off a few times, but then they kept reminding themselves it was just pretend, nothing was going to happen. Both of them spent a lot more time thinking about some of the various positions they were looking forward to being in. By the time Gina crossed the hall and came into Matt's room at 5 pm, they had developed a fairly extensive list of simulated erotic positions. After once again clarifying the ground rules — primarily, no direct contact with genitalia, including, as Gina carefully pointed out, boobs. They would take turns with the choreography, with the understanding that if one of them wasn't comfortable with a position they could veto it.

Gina had first pick, and she went with the standard man picking up woman in his arms like he was carrying her over to the bed. Matt set up the camera and used the remote to click off a few pictures. Gina had washed her hair with something that smelled amazing, and Matt was intoxicated having his nose buried in her hair, her hands around his neck.

Matt's first pick involved both of them standing, with Gina in front. He had one arm around her waist, and one arm around her at chest level. Gina stood about a head shorter than Matt, and he had her turning up to look at him. It was a simple, romantic and erotic pose, but it immediately launched the first discussion over the genitalia contact rule. With Matt holding Gina close, it was really difficult for his cock not to come in solid contact with Gina's ass. This lead to a discussion and a slight rule clarification — genitalia contact was allowable when there were still clothes on, because, after all, having clothes on prevented direct contact.

So after the rules clarification, Matt was able to pull Gina up close against him. He didn't go so far as to grind his cock into her ass, which is what he wanted to do, but he held her tightly enough so that she was all too aware of his erection. The rule clarification also allowed him to place his hands over her breasts for one of the pictures, though she didn't let him do that for long.

Gina's next pose involved Matt getting down on his knees in front of her, his head coming in between her chest and stomach. The camera was positioned behind Matt, so it looked like he was kissing her chest and stomach. He had his hands around her waist, while she had her hands in his hair, her head thrown back in ecstasy. The pose was sexy but also very stylish, almost artistic.

Next Matt turned the tables, having Gina get down on her knees in front of him, setting the camera up at a side angle. He had Gina's head at about his waist level. First, he had her simulate kissing the outline of his cock that was stretching his shorts, which they had determined was within the rules. Then he instructed Gina to put her hands on the waist band of his shorts and to pull them slowly down. It worked out just as he had planned, with her pulling his shorts down and having her face inches away from his cock. He pretended to miss the remote button a few times so he could relive her slowly pulling down the silk shorts, because it felt amazing. Meanwhile, Gina could feel her mouth watering having her lips so close to his cock.

Gina's turn involved her taking her bra off and having the two of them kneeling on the bed. Matt was instructed to PRETEND to be about to take her nipple into his mouth. It practically killed him to have his mouth so close to her perky little nipple and not engulf it, but he did as he was told. He did take some incentive and decided to blow lightly on each nipple, one at a time, which made Gina's heart skip a few beats.

With Matt's shorts off, he decided to stay with the oral theme for his next round. He lay back on the bed and with his right hand he pointed his cock so it was straight up toward the ceiling, then he had Gina come over and pretend like she was about to lick and suck his cock. She did it perfectly, giving Matt a variety of poses to snap photos, ranging from having her tongue reaching out for the tip of his cock to having her mouth wide open preparing to engulf him. At one point she went beyond his wildest fantasy, letting a long line of spit drift down and settle on the tip of his cock. He was able to freeze the moment with a perfectly timed photo.

With Gina down to just her panties she decided to take advantage of the rule clarification on genitalia contact by having Matt go down on her, but with the panties still on. She lay on her back and had Matt put her face into her crotch, and then she wrapped her long legs around his head. It was painful for Matt to resist the urge to plow his tongue right into the wet panties and force them inside her, but it was still incredible to have his face pressed up against her warm, wet pussy. Then Gina instructed Matt to pull her panties off with his teeth, which he was only too happy to do.

With both of them completely naked, Matt had a dozen ideas about what to do next, but he had enjoyed the experience of having his face in her crotch so much he opted to go back to that. Utilizing her skills as a gymnast, he had her mount his shoulders with his face in her crotch and her legs wrapped around his head, with him standing and holding her up against the wall. It was a dangerous, precarious position, and it ended up being a challenge to not have his mouth coming into direct contact with her pussy, but she didn't seem to mind the rules violation, and if he wasn't mistaken, she made a bit of an effort to initiate the contact. He almost forgot to take the picture, but it ended up being one of the best ones, mostly because of the look on Gina's face...mouth open, eyes closed, leaning back in uninhibited ecstasy, her hands pulling his face forward and her legs wrapped around him.

Gina's choice for the next round was a bit less precarious, she had Matt get on his back on the bed and she got on top. The camera angle was from the side, so it totally looked like Gina was impaled on Matt's cock. In the interest of capturing the best moment, she set a variety of poses, some with her laying close on top of him, her long hair spilling down into his face, and then others with her sitting up. At multiple times during the posing it was impossible to avoid some direct contact between Gina's wet pussy and Matt's hard cock, but both seemed to silently acknowledge that some rules were made to be fudged. Near the end of that pose Gina went a little beyond fudging the rules, as she slowly and deliberately positioned herself so that her pussy slid down the entire length of the front of Matt's cock, just firmly enough so that both of them felt it. And they both felt it, maybe Gina felt it more, she became flustered and dismounted him quickly and clumsily.

"Ok, maybe that's enough for today," she stammered, trying to catch her breath. "We don't want to make them TOO jealous."

"How about one more pose?" said Matt. "Just a quick and easy one."

Gina reluctantly agreed, obviously concerned that things were getting out of hand. "Ok, one more, where do you want me?"

Matt, still on his back in the bed, smiled and said simply, "69."

Gina half grinned, half swooned at the thought, but she went along. She got back on the bed and climbed on top, her face down by Matt's cock and her crotch straddling his face. From this position, Gina had her best opportunity to enjoy Matt's cock up close. He was a good size, but even more importantly, he had a great looking cock, in shape and color and proportion. She was mesmerized as she enjoyed it close up. Meanwhile, Matt was back in heaven, his face buried in her crotch. He had taken the liberty of moving his hands around to her ass, which he assumed was not exactly genitalia and therefore fair game. It felt incredible to have her warm body draped comfortably over him, having his mouth inches from her warm pussy, and knowing her mouth was inches from his cock.

Her mouth was indeed inches from his cock, and her arousal had switched into overdrive. All she could think about as she licked her lips was taking that delicious cock into her mouth. It was taking every bit of resistance she could muster to fight the overwhelming urge. And then she felt it, a cool breeze on her pussy that was like electricity up her spine. Matt was bending the rules - he wasn't violating the no contact rule, but he was blowing on her pussy. It felt amazing.

She smiled and did what came naturally. She leaned down and blew air softly on his cock. She started at the top, then blew all the way down one side and up the other, then back down the middle. She blew softly all over his balls and around them, then back up for another round up and down his cock.

Matt had virtually lost all mental faculties, his hand was twitching on the remote, clicking off picture after picture, but he didn't even realize he was doing it. Gina's breath on his cock was driving him over the edge, and he realized that after all the sexual tension over the past several days, he was about to have a raging orgasm without even any direct contact. He felt his cock lift up to a full peak, swelling up with urgency. Gina noticed it as well and knew what was coming, and began blowing harder and faster on him.

What followed was a virtual out of body experience for both of them. Time seemed to stand still for minutes, hours. When Matt started to orgasm he lost his head for the rules and plunged his head forward, driving his tongue into Gina's pussy and tongue fucking her clit with everything he had. This pushed Gina over the edge and she grabbed Matt's throbbing fountain and did her best to jam it into her mouth. The moment may have lasted seconds but it seemed like hours as the two pleasured each other with a mind blowing passion. Both of them were shaking all over with the intensity.

And then, the passion slowly eased, until each of them came to their senses. Gina suddenly became aware that she had her brothers cock in her mouth and her face was covered in his cum, while Matt suddenly realized he was tongue fucking his sister. They simultaneously eased back from each other, but remained on the bed in the 69 position as they regathered their senses.

After awhile, Gina rotated around and positioned herself half on top of Matt, her head on his chest and her legs straddling his. She looked up at him.

"Oops," she said.

"Oops," he replied. "Guess we broke some of the rules there."

"No doubt," she said. "I think we have some great pictures for our exes."

"I guess so," Matt said unsteadily.

"What do you mean, you guess so?" she asked.

"Well the pictures were great, I just don't know about, well, sending them," he said.

"Yeah, me neither," she said.

They were silent for a while.

"I feel like I need to tell you something," Matt said. "I'm not sending the pictures because there is no Wendy, I made her up. I don't even have a girlfriend, I never really have. I guess I'm just too much of a dork."

Gina's eyes got big, looking at her brother in total shock. He stared at the ceiling, totally embarrassed.

After a long pause, Gina cleared her throat.

"Sam is a dog that hangs out at the library," she said. He is not very particular, but I don't think he would be very interested in my naked pictures either."

Now it was Matt's turn to stare in disbelief, but it only lasted a second, as he couldn't help but break out laughing, and Gina joined in.

"We are both complete dorks," giggled Gina.

"I don't know," replied Matt. "I think we were dorks, but I feel different about myself. I've never felt very confident about myself physically, or sexually until the last few days. That's all changed.

Gina nodded in agreement. "I feel different too, I would've been afraid to be naked in front of someone before."

"Well you have nothing to fear," he said. "You are beyond gorgeous."

Gina patted his chest. "You too, brother. You too."

They continued to laugh and talk, totally unreserved about the fact they were both naked, arms and legs tangled, and in bed together. It had begun to get dark outside.

"I wonder," Matt said. "What kind of fake activity are we going to do next to make our pretend boyfriend and girlfriend jealous?"

Gina grinned and looked thoughtful for a few moments before her reply.

"Hmmm...," she said.

"How bout a video?"