All Comments on 'Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 03'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MacDukeMacDukeabout 18 years ago
Lovely Seductions

Wonderful tension in 2 seductions, Sam. Can't wait for the culmination of each. Do women really cum just from having their tits sucked?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
adulthood

Oddly enough, this being literotica, I, unlike you, think that relationships between students and faculty are not good examples of adult behavior. Being a professor, I would be untruthful, if I said I wasn't attracted often mutually. The issue is one of power. Its acceptable only if the student is not in your class or in a position to be influenced by your decisions as a faculty member. On the other hand, you would certainly be hard to resist.

Uncle DavidUncle Davidover 17 years ago
delicious

Another example of delightful, delicious writing.

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
Sammi branching out

Sammi finishes up with this hurtful jerk Richard but tells the story in her usual matter-of-fact fashion and, again, tries to be fair to him even though he has done and said some very hurtful things to her. Now she moves on to college where a lesbian relationship and an affair with a married man await her. As for the former, she describes the initial development of the relationship so realistically and so beautifully, just showing how wonderful it is when two people connect with the same feelings for each other at the same time. As for the latter, Sammi's talent as a seductress seems to come to the fore, and we wonder how she is going to pull it off to fruition. Great story writing, continuing to be up front and matter-of-fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great chapter! Want to go back and start all over

You Brits DO know how to write- I can hear the accent as I read. This adds to "exotic" nature that makes fantasies work (just as a Tropical setting.

Hope you continue.

starmann2000starmann2000almost 12 years ago
Hot and Hotter

This series is only getting better...love the one 0n one with Steph.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous