All Comments on 'Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 10'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
melsdadmelsdadalmost 18 years ago
Oh my God!, you're fantastic

I'm almost breathless here.

I can't believe how you've managed to retain my interest since part 1 of your incredibly well described adventures.

As a typical screwed up Ex Catholic, I always thought there was something wrong with me for even imagining such exciting events.

To read your fresh air descriptions of things, to actually see how very much you enjoyed them and the range of erotic events you've had, makes me wish I could go back, and somehow grow up in the environment that let you become so accepting and honest about all the wonderful things, the rest of us have secretly, only thought about, but desperately wanted.

I respect you for your honesty and envy your open upbringing along with the honesty of your Mum with regard to her own actions in dealing with the very thing we all should do something about should it become a problem or even as simple as a need to be thrilled.

I look forward to your future contributions like the addict I now am to your writings.

Thank you Sam, much appreciated.

MacDukeMacDukealmost 18 years ago
Lovely

Your writing or life (i'm not sure which) has improved and the nearly nonstop action is enviable. When I saw the incest label, I thought brother. How delicious to get involved with your mother. And now Juliette! Hot, Sammi dear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot as always

I love your writing Sam.

Good to see you back.

-Elf.

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
A full life; feelings for mum; caught in the act

Sammi discovers that in order to get more club gigs, she needs to break through her inhibitions (!!) regarding having between-the-legs photo shoots. Now her day becomes so filled, with the gigs and school, that she has practically no "Sammi" time. One slight down side: She just tells us about her need for companionship, someone to share things with, someone to just hold her when she is feeling down, an intense human issue. She says she copes with it, but I'd like a bit of description of HOW she copes with this issue, which is one that many of us human beings face quite frequently in life. Anyway, she describes her incipient sexual feelings towards her mother, which she feels especially intensely when she hugs her mother when her mother is crying about the incident with Richard. Sammi fights back her demons, but where is this going to lead? Continue reading, I guess!! This part ends with a real oops, the inevitable, with David's wife walking in right in the middle of one of his and Sammi's trysts. Gotcha!! The narrative here is classic!! Just beautifully described...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous