All Comments on 'Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 13'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
melsdadmelsdadover 17 years ago
You've done it again, brilliant.

Sammi, Never leave here without letting your fans know where you may go to continue your writings.

My God girl, you're so alive, It's so great to know you've had so many mind blowing experiences and you're still so young.

Go for it, life's real short, don't waste a second of it.

Enjoy the incredible power of your desirability. Know that it thrills all who gaze upon you.

Uncle DavidUncle Davidover 17 years ago
amazing

you know how to rack up the tension - brilliant!

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

After Sammi describes the dud of the party her mother held, the sexual tension builds within Sammi towards her mother through a very hot description by Steph of a sexual encounter with Steph's mother while each Steph and Sammi masturbate separately to shuddering orgasms, described in Sammi's inimitable way. It is as if the reader is the proverbial fly on the wall watching all the action. Super episode. Heavens, can Sammi describe these sexual scenes in such vivid detail!! I can't wait to experience the intense release when Sammi and her mother go at it. Should be a delight!!

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
Oops

Correction: The sexual encounter referred to below is between Steph and SAMMI'S mother.....oops....guess I just got too excited....:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous