All Comments on 'Sexual Marathon Ch. 02'

by TheOxRocks

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I don't get it.

The girls are mad at guys that used them, and then kidnap and rape a nice, decent guy they've known most of their lives? Shouldn't they have picked on one of the guys that treated them badly? I guess you might as well have them kill him at the end. Would make about as much sense.

TheOxRocksTheOxRocksabout 8 years agoAuthor
Explanation...

Let me try to help you understand:

- All three girls want to have sex with THIS particular guy, for various reasons, and have wanted to for a considerable period of time. His lack of interest (which they viewed as his playing "hard to get") is a reason they picked him.

- It's mostly about control and humiliation. They KNEW he was a nice, mellow guy, which is another reason they chose him. He's more of an object on which to project their aggression, rather than the cause of it. Isn't That kind of objectification what a rape is all about, after all?

- The two sisters have various guy issues. At least one of them has a serious mental problem, which will be explored in later chapters.

- Julie is more passive. Although she's part of the game, she isn't into the spirit of it the way the sisters are.

Stay with it. There WILL be a payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We'll let you go sometime tomorrow.......

and then what do they expect him to do ?

Nothing ? Go to the cops ?

Perhaps .... the same as them ?

Return with his friends .....

TheOxRocksTheOxRocksabout 8 years agoAuthor
Please stay with it...

In a later chapter (there are 7), Mike gets his own back. The issue of the consequences of the girls' actions will DEFINITELY be addressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous