All Comments on 'Sexual Politics'

by neonlyte

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout.

--------

This really got my juices flowing! This couple is a European version of Mary Matalin and James Carville... only way sexier and more interesting! Boy, opposites sure do attract and create a great deal of heat in the process. This gets a big *yumilicious* from Selena! It's a smart, witty, extremely well-written and did I mention HOT!? piece of work!

rgraham666rgraham666almost 18 years ago
I loved this

This was such a deeply romantic story.

The characters were so richly nuanced. Their love and confusion well described and very real.

I quite liked the political overtones to it, the way it showed that there's no Great Truth, simply goodness.

Well done.

impressiveimpressivealmost 18 years ago
Nice job, neon!

Story AND sex -- a winning combination. ~Imp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I agree with Imp

It was nice to see a story with a plotline...and one that told of love that spanned the years.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
An Interesting Premise

Congratulations, Neo. This piece was highly cerebral and explosively political, yet filled with passion. Good luck to you in the contest.

kbatekbatealmost 18 years ago
Nice Romance

Loosely fit into the contest theme, but the story is well written, good sexual scenes and no overdone writing.

Overall a good romance which - had it been a non-contest story, would have been received and rated very high. I hope you do not get too beaten up by the contest voters.

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailalmost 18 years ago
the politics of erotic <grin

I enjoyed your write,

using sex as a diversion not to argue is always a good policy <grin The story was charming, erotic (enjoyed the depths of their 'sexual' play <grin) and an intriguing tale. Good Luck and Happy Nude DAY (~_~)

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisquealmost 18 years ago
chamber plot

As the others have said, great to get a story plus romance and sex.

Pushing the rules a bit but good luck anyway.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 18 years ago
Imanginative and entertaining

Neon,

Thanks for giving us an original plot, intriguing characters, and great sex scenes. The opening may be a bit long and slow for some. That's a pity, since those who stop will miss a good read.

Rumple

sacksackalmost 18 years ago
I don't think the opening was slow....

The entire story held my attention from beginning to end. Maybe not directly related to the "nude" theme but an attractive and intelligent effort just the same. Good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous