Sexual Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing his small cock into the woman as she sucked cock on her knees, Ziggy, 52 years of age and divorced, marvelled at the feeling of this amazing cunt as he pushed in to the hilt. Her cocksucking motion on the man in her mouth made her body rock and pulse, and he decided to just pump her slowly for a while and enjoy the ride. Besides, having cum earlier in her hand, he was confident he could last at least as long as the man whose cock was in her mouth being blown by this beauty.

The three made love, no, fucked for about ten minutes, until Julie's knees became a little sore, and she needed to change position. Julie stopped sucking, then rolled her hips forward, until Ziggy's cock popped free of her sopping cunt, and she stood, sandwiched between the two men.

Paul kissed her deep on the mouth, his tongue snaking with hers as they pashed, and behind her, Ziggy played with her tits from behind and also rubbed her arse and pussy as they cuddled standing up.

Julie lifted her leg while still in her heels, and reached for Paul's cock. Sliding it onto her from the front, she gasped as the girth of his amazing cock filled her pussy to the brink. She fucked him on one leg for a while, before Paul and Ziggy combined to lift the hot wife off her feet altogether. Bouncing up and down on Paul's cock as she held his neck tight, she was aware of Ziggy sliding a wet finger into her arse from behind. She turned her head and reached for his head, grabbing his neck and sticking her tongue down his throat, in a wonton display of pure erotic lust.

Ziggy knew this was her OK to continue with his actions, and he pushed another finger into her tight arse, as she continued to fuck the owner of the club standing up. Ziggy eased the two fingers in and out of her tight arse, until he felt her muscles relax, almost inviting him in to her nether regions.

He carefully covered his cock completely with saliva, then positioned the head of his cock right at the opening of her arse, which was pushed backwards and open by the huge cock already embedded in her pussy.

Suddenly, Julie felt the sensation she had always wondered about. She had watched it a few times on the tv when Shane had put a porno movie on, but she had never had the chance, nor the desire before, to actually do it.

Now was her chance, and now was the perfect time. She wanted it more than anything. She wanted these two strangers to double fuck her right then and there in the bathroom.

Just as Ziggy pushed the head of his cock into Julie's tight arse, and she adjusted with moans and squeals on the two cocks invading both her holes, a woman entered the bathroom.

They all stood still, until the woman smiled, pulled up her dress, and, revealing no underwear at all, proceeded to push two fingers into her own wet cunt, watching the threesome taking place before her.

"Fuck! Don't stop on my account!" she said, and the three lovers took off again on their quest to jam the cocks into the woman as deep as was humanly possible.

Julie was in ecstasy and merely held on for the ride of her life as the intensity of having two cocks fill her pussy and arse at the same time took control. She was hammered in arse and pussy and her body was totally drenched with sweat. Incredibly turned on by the wicked fuck she was receiving at the hands of the two strangers, she glanced sideways and watched the woman fingering her own, bald pussy as she watched Julie perform. It was too much for Julie, and she was snatched headlong into the most amazing, intense orgasm of her life. The moment was also too much for Paul, whose cock, buried in Julie's amazingly hot, wet cunt, suddenly spewed forth the largest load of cum he could remember, as he came, spurt after spurt, into the wonderful hot woman fucking him as the other guy still pumped his cock into her now wet, hot arse. He too found it too much, and within seconds, all three were coming on each other as cum spewed from Julie's arse and pussy, dripping onto the floor below the three of them as the woman watching them, shrieked and came, her own fingers saturated with dripping juices from her wet cunt.

That night in bed, Julie's face went red as she thought back to the lewd scenes she had been involved in at the club.

She had no regrets, and with her hands on her own boobs, she fell asleep...

12