Sexy Family Robinson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think Beth has ever had both tits sucked at once because it kicks off her orgasm. I feel my cock being worked by her vagina harder as she shudders and groans in delight. Over a month backlog of worked up sexual energy pours out of her as she continues to shudder, groan and leak sex fluid on top of me. After a few minutes she starts to talk. My hard knob is still in her but she has stopped riding me.

"Ah that was so good, I needed that. You can't come in me because you might knock me up and we don't want that on a desert island. But I can do this to help in return."

Beth's bum rises up and off my still rock hard tool. She moves down my body until her mouth encircles my cock. Her tongue laps around my helmet in her orifice. Her closed lips work up and down me. It is so good.

"Ah Beth that's so good" I say as she bring me swiftly to the point of no return. Her mouth stays on my knob as I fire huge amounts of protein into her throat. I had months backlog of sperm as well. She gulps down my sperm, swallowing three times to avoid it falling out of her mouth.

"That tastes so good." Beth says as I finish off spurting in her mouth. She licks the last bits of juice that dribble out of my tool before she heads off to the mud hut where the family all kip. She has a spring in her step as she heads indoors.

My middle sister June has picked up on catching fish from the sea. From coming back with nothing over time she has started to bring back lots of grub. She asks me to join her as some nasty and big fish are appearing around her. So I join her and swim outwards from the island. She takes a deep breath causing her tits to push upwards and enlarge before she dives downwards towards the sea bed. I grab a breath and pop my head underwater to keep an eye on June. With a sharp pole she stabs several fish and catches them. Some blood wafts away in the water from the captured fish.

I am in awe as June has a gorgeous body and is a very flexible girl. She can hold her breath for minutes underwater. I feel my knob starting to harden as I watch her. After a few more fish are captured I fail to notice a dark shadow approaching her on the seabed. I freeze up as I see a shark cruise right past her checking her out as prey or not. The shark scales press against her buttocks causing blood to pop out of the cuts. I take a big breath as the shark starts to turn around and swim back towards June. She is panicking, holding her bleeding arse and has lost her breath due to being frightened. She looks terrible, struggling not to inhale water as she rises upwards to the surface. I see the shark homing in on her as I put myself between them. As the shark comes in with his jaws open I punch him right on his nose. Which shocks him and swims away.

I grab June and help her swim to the shore. We stumble out of the water before falling down on the beach. June crawls over to me and hugs me.

"Thank you for saving my life, that shark was so big, he was going to bite me! I cant thank you enough." June says. She hugs me, pulls me close to her so our wet bodies touch each other.

Her breasts press against me, my cock pushes up against her tummy.

"Mmmm yes, yes,yes!" June says as she feels my erection against her tum. She rolls onto her back and pulls me on top of her. Her legs open wide and my cock sits at the entrance to her love hole. I hold myself up with my arms locked at the elbows.

"I can't do this to you June." I say to her. "We are family."

June knocks the inside of both my elbows with her fists causing me to collapse on top of her. Then she whispers in my ear.

"You've earned this! I would not be here without you stopping that shark, so claim your reward. Now!" As her legs wrap around my buttocks and pull me in. My knob eases it way up into her vagina half way then it becomes very tight.

"Urggh you are much longer than my ex Terry. That was as far he opened me up to!" I push deeper and gradually inch by inch my cock pushes into her. My balls rest on her bum cheeks and I am fully up inside her. I begin to slowly work my cock in and out of her as she has her arms around me, holding me close, her eyes focused on mine.

"I am loving this." June says to me. "You are amazing, you can have me anytime you want, baby. So brave to take out a shark and then to have such as big cock. When we get out of here you can come live with me. On TV I see brothers and sisters living together. I didn't think they'd be doing it. But now I see how good it is."

Then her body locks up, her back curves upwards lifting me off the ground several inches. The she lets out a loud groan as her orgasm flowers. She stops me pumping away as the rhythm off her climax milks my cock subconsciously.

"OOOh yes, oh yes, oh YES!" June says as she wraps her legs behind me again and pulls me into her love slot again.

"Fill me up bro, she says, my cycle is in the safe zone. Give it all to me! Empty your balls into me! You've earned it."

So I do. I've never pumped so much cum out my cock into a pussy in my life. June's whole undercarriage is filled up and baby cream starts to drip out around my cock which is still inside her. There is no more room inside her so as more ropes of jism pop out it pushes more jism out of her slot.

Eventually we both stand up and walk back to the others with the fish June caught for everyone to eat. June and I seem to have gotten away with lovemaking and not be seen.

Over the next few weeks I continue to shag Beth and June once a week discreetly. Even so I find I still look at Tracey's firm boobs and tight ass. The one sister I have not claimed. I do ponder if she is fancies me.

In the middle of the island is a high hill. I had tried to get to the summit once before, when the native captured me. I said to Tracey we should go to the top to view around us. There might be ships, other land, islands or something we could use to get us rescued.

So early the next day Tracey and I set off whilst I am looked at by both Beth and June disapprovingly. Are they jealous of me I wonder. Do they think Tracey might get me too.

Half way up the hill the tree line ends. Tracey is exhausted, I keep pushing her to keep going but she gets angry and nasty.

"Who do you think you are? Let me have a rest you idiot!"

"Why are you calling me an idiot?" I ask her.

"Don't get arrogant with me brother. I know you are an incest idiot! You shag both my sisters! Who does that! Bloody wanker!" She shouts at me.

"Oh so that's it is it?" I say. "I reckon its because you don't get any loving that you are angry with me!"

Then I grab her arms and push her back on to the grass. Holding her arms above her head I get my legs inside hers. Then I move down her body until my cock is at the entrance to her slot. I push my tongue in her mouth, then lick down to her nipples. I bite them hard to get a response out of her. As I kiss her. I say;

"You want my cock don't you?"

She wriggles her right arm free, then slaps my face. "Get off me you bully!" Tracey says. I grab her wrist and force her arm back up and over her head. I hold both her wrists over her head with one hand and hold my cock with my other. I then lift my cock up and begin to slap her vulva with it. At first she pushes against me and tries to get away, but then her labia becomes moist as she gets aroused. Soon my tool is sliding into her slot, travelling along it length and sliding out at her bottom. Eventually I rest it at the opening of her love hole.

"You want my cock don't you?" I say again. This time she says "Yes of course I do you little shit bag!"

I ram up inside her before any more aggressive talk comes out of her mouth. All the air in her chest is expelled as I ram it home repeatedly. She is on the verge of passing out so I hold my hips with the helmet of my rod sat in her hole.

As she gets her breath back she groans;

"Oh my God, that feels so good. Its so wrong and naughty! We should not be doing this but I want it badly. Its so good done by a bad boy! "

I begin thrusting into her again and again. After only a dozen more ramming home motions she orgasms all over me. I spin round so she lies on her front and work my cock under her bum cheeks and deep inside her again. She orgasms again within minutes of her last one. Her muscles grip my cock inside her and massage my rod in a rapid repetitive action. Being in her from behind causes the head of my tool to be massaged unexpectedly and before I can pull out I fire off my sperm deep inside Tracey. We both fall flat on each other with my knob still up her stopping, a leak of baby maker juice like a cork in a wine bottle.

Half an hour later I whisper in Tracey's ear.

"I have already come inside you so doing it again wont make any difference!" As she come back around as I ease her knees up and onto her tits. Then fasten my arms behind her knees. Once she is pinned in place I assume the position behind her wide open vulva and rub my crusty cock up and down her slippery slot.

"Give it to me you bastard!" Tracey shouts out. So I do and I love it. I have tasks to do everyday but I can make love each night to a different girl.

With all the tasks to complete during the day and all the sex in the evening I don't notice Mom looking very sad. She says she is feeling very low, missing her life back home. She has lost a lot of weight making sure all her kids (us) have enough to eat. Her waist and hips have shrunk but her tits remain large and luscious. Even they are starting to resemble very full cows udders, with her nipples now pointing down wards ready for milking.

I put my arms around her back to console her. "Wait here." I say as a thought pops into my head. I walk back to my little area of peace and quiet and find the half full bottle of Tia Marie to I picked up off the sand. It had been washed up on to the beach somehow from some other vessel. I decided to keep the bottle secret until it was needed. Now Mom was in such a depressing state I grabbed it and headed back to give it to her to brighten up her spirit.

As I walk in to her hut, she sees the bottle and says;

"That is amazing! How did you get that? How did you know that's my favourite drink. How long have you sat on that you naughty boy!"

Mon snatches it out of my hand. Undoes the cap and hold the bottle to her nose, she looks at it for over a minute before she quickly raises the bottle to her lips, one, two, three gulps down, then 4 and 5 before she drops on her arse and pats the ground next to her for me to sit down.

"That's so (hic) good my boy." Mom says. "Oh I feel so much better now." She jumps up and begins to dance around in a form of kinky belly dancing role. Then she wobbles and falls over landing on my lap.

Once again my knob rises inappropriately easing between her bum cheeks.

"Oh so you do find your Mom Robinson sexy!" She says as she feels my cock enlarging against her arse cheeks. She spins around so her legs are wide open with her tits in my face, my cock now pressing against her naked pussy. She rubs herself on me working away my feelings of I should not be doing this to my Mom. Thoughts of my head when I was a baby coming through this passage when I was born, disappear and are replaced with thoughts of the head of my cock pushing back in the other direction.

Suddenly Mom's arms rise up and fasten around my shoulders. My Mom raises her body while grinning at me. Without looking down or using her hands she positions her vaginal passage above my rock hard willy and then lowers herself down on to it.

Slowly centimetre by centimetre she slides down my length. I have the same body characteristics as Mom while my sisters all resemble my Dad. So Mom's vagina is a perfect fit for my cock both in width and length it is snug. It is amazing to feel a perfect fanny on your cock even if it is so naughty and not a thing considered in the normal world. The depth and width of her match me so well that I am trying not to unload, Mom grabs more booze and takes a swig from the bottle. Then she pulls me forward as she leans back. I'm now on top of my Mom, something I never, ever thought would happen. Her legs are pinned wide apart by my waist. Her arms are fastened around my neck. I push my toes into the ground and stiffen up both legs so all my weight is carried through my knob. I start doing the press up type fucking. Up and down with my arms while keeping my body straight, forces my cock in and out of her.

Unexpectedly she rolls me over onto my back. She is now sitting on top of me. Her legs spread over my pelvis, just like riding a horse. She puts her hands on each of my shoulder as she sways her ass backwards and forwards. My cock is being milked by contracting vaginal muscles. It is so good. As I get close Mum turns around pivoting on my tool so she is now looking towards my feet doing the same motion but now my cock is being force downwards, which kills off the prospect of ejaculation. Mom certainly knows how to fuck. After several minutes she leans forward on to all fours. Doggy style. Her bare bottom is now facing me. I move up behind her behind, grab her hip bones and push my perfect size rod up her pussy. She loves it.

I straighten up, then stand up pulling her arse up with my cock still deep inside her. I feel the power of taking my mother. Of shagging her, being rude and dirty and knocking her off the pedestal. Now I am in charge, I am bringing this woman down to be my sperm receptor. In her defeated posture I tower over her as I power my sperm deep inside. As I erupt, Mom's legs give way. I hold her arse up with my hands on her hips as she orgasms seconds after I started pumping her full of nutrients.

We slump on the floor. I stroke her hair and say.

"Thank you Mom I needed that."

"Its ok son I needed it even more than you. Its been so long since I had a loving."

Mom stops talking as three faces appear out of the undergrowth. Beth speaks up.

"Well now you have had all of us. Are you pleased? Who is best?" I shut her up as my mouth encloses hers. As we kiss I feel my nipples getting nibbles. My long soft cock fits into a warm mouth and a finger pushes up my rectum.

Now I try to cry out but all my orifices are blocked. I stagger to the ground as all 4 women in my family work my body into full on love mode. I feel a pussy drop over my mouth as a second one engulfs my cock. Over both my hands a pussy flattens on each hand. Wriggling my fingers I find a clit first over the left hand and then in the right.

The pussy over my face, I recognise as Tracy's. She has the biggest outer lips on her flange than any other girls in the family. I work my tongue inside and up her slot until I circle her clit. It powers out of it home to play with my tongue.

Meanwhile I think its my Mum who has sat on my cock once again. It is such a perfect fit it has to be my Mom. Beth sat on my right hand groans as she is brought of by my thumb up her ass and my index finger working her clit.

June is not far behind orgasming to the same actions of my left hand. Tracy's tight, youngest vagina out of all the women here, begins dripping exotic liquid in my mouth as I lick her sensitive sex parts. Soon dripping turns into a flow as her thighs clasp round my neck, her lubrication fluid covers my face as she rocks and shudders on me. When finished she falls off to one side and passed out.

I look up and there is Mom still riding me. Her big child bearing hips, landing strip bush and big downward pointing nipples all shudder as she comes all over me again. I cant believe what just happened. It seems so wrong but was in fact so good.

In the real world sex with family members is not allowed. But we are in our own tiny trapped world. We are on a island, on our own and cut off from everyone else. So new rules apply. Meaning me, being the only man present, makes me very lucky and satisfied even if I still feel a tad wrong about enjoying all my family members sexy bodies on the island.

I loved having all my sisters in different ways and positions, but having Mon doggie style was the ultimate for me. It felt so good and emotionally I was riding creator. Emptying my cock in her made me feel so powerful. Plus she loved it too.

If we are rescued we have all decided that we will go back to normal. So when I did see a ship sail close by the island a couple of months after we arrived I ignored it. It was too soon to loose out on all the sex I was getting every night. But for now I keep up our reputation as The Sexy Family Robinson.

12