All Comments on 'Shade's Destiny Ch. 01'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
exillerating

love it.

Lamia33Lamia33over 11 years ago
Oh my ...

that was absolutely delicious I hunger for the next chapter or episode in Destiny's journey.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Damn

Yea shit ! That was good. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How exciting!

This story is my favorite out of all yours, can't wait to see what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow, what a wonderful start.

It started out so 'normal' as if it could have been a work of factual story telling and then it fell into a flight of fantasy. While I enjoyed the sexual scenes I also enjoyed, did also enjoy, the journey they are on and can see that the sub ends up in more control than the 'boss'. As it is in most sub & master relationships. She/he who submits is really in control.

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Oh My Goddess!!!

That was an unbelievably awesome ride. Okay where to start; Shade came off cold and hard at first which I loved but then to see her softer side at times was just beautiful.

Then Destiny, fighting at every turn only to discover that what Shade is doing is something she really enjoys. The emotions were so real. There was a point where I had tears in my eyes because there was so much depth.

You are an amazing author and I wait with bated breath for the next chapter.

IDB.

elle_9549elle_9549over 11 years ago

Wonderful as always, Vixen! I think she likes it. :) Please continue! ~ L

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!!!!!!

This is an fabulous story, and is somewhat different to your others. It takes a talented author to adapt their style of writing the way in which you have. It seems as though you've taken a gamble, and by the comments, it's certainly paid off. Well done and I too wait with bated breath for the continuation of Shade's Destiny!!

littleoneO_OlittleoneO_Oover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

I look forward to more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Smile

This one is my favourite. I sit, cross-legged on my sofa. and read and read and read. Although only one part of you, your writing is so beautiful. The emotions and characters so clear to see. The tiny glimpses we get as readers into your mind are almost as interesting as the plot. This is the epitome of engagement and enthralment in the written word. I've said it before, I'll say it again, THANK YOU!

Your EP xxx

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532over 11 years ago
Interesting use of perspective

The story was excellent and the descriptive prose were fantastic. You have achieved here what I have not seen done very well before.

You have managed to integrate Destiny's conflicting thoughts and feelings with her dialouge with Shade. I like how she continues to resist Shade but of course she will inevitally fail.

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 11 years ago
You are truely gifted

What a fantastic writer! At this particular moment, I absolutely HATE Shade. While she has her softer side, to put someone through that you have to be a cold hearted bitch. Hehe...And I don't hate anybody! lol...So, kudo's to you, AVixenLiterally, because you really turned that character into an actual person for me. I'm very much looking forward to reading the rest of this story!

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Absolutely fantastic my friend!

I have sat back and watched the comments roll in, but I waited until the whole story was posted, now it's time to speak up and pat my friend on the back. My friend, or as I call her...MY Goddess, has woven a wonderful and magical tale of lust and love. Yes, I'm very biased, but very honest in my feelings for Shade, Destiny and Kim. When I received the first draft for this story it was a mere 4,000 words, and although good, I challenged Vixen to turn this into an epic tale of wonder...it was waiting to be unleashed inside her original 4,000 words. Not only did Vixen accept my challenge, she took every idea, twist and turn I threw at her and she spun it into pure gold...in her own words. No matter how deep, dark, twisted, sexual, degrading and delicious my idea was, Vixen listened and then spun it on its head until she had it perfect. I don't mind telling you, if I had written this story it would have been much more sexual and dirty, yet it would have been nowhere near as good of a story. Vixen is just that good! She took our idea, dare I say dream, and she made it a fantastic reality in print to be enjoyed and savored forever. From first draft to the last chapter being posted took just over 5 months of grueling nightly work and many days, that's the dedication and heart that was out into this story. Vixen...you are a Goddess! Thank you Vixen for the wonderful ride and the opportunity you gave me to join you on this journey. I will always look at and read Destiny's Shade with great pride and joy!

If you haven't read this story yet, please do so, then vote! You will be treated to a wonderful story you will remember for years.

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
I think you deserve a glass of Champs for this!

Simply brilliant, got more reading to do!!! Excuse me

SabrinaKthree4SabrinaKthree4over 10 years ago
Perfect!

Absolutely delicious! My hand couldn't stop stroking my cunt during this story ;) Can't wait to read the next chapter!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
I love ...

your writing style. I especially get off on the internal back-and-forth conflict about orientation. It is soooo rewarding to see nerve endings leading the wayward rational self toward the connection that is obvious to anyone paying attention to reality.

Shade's deliberate plotting and seduction are immensely powerful. Slut has no idea what awaits... and I'm verrrry excited to learn about it. Please write more!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Not one of my favorites

As always, Vixen's writing is marvelous, but for me this story is a little harsh, missing the loving that I felt between the characters in her other stories.

Knowing Vixen, I'm sure there will be a love of sorts (I hope!), and I will continue reading the series (it IS Vixen's after all!).

As a straight guy I'm obviously not the one to pass judgement here, but I find it a little hard to accept that a straight woman who wasn't even bi-curious could be so easily TURNED into a lesbian.

I'm sure a gay guy might be able to give me a blow job that knocks my socks off, but it ain't gonna make me gay!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
Mixed emotions

Mmmmm..... Just because i have demons to deal with in real life, it in no way clouds my judgement as to the brilliance of the author. The character Shade simply jumps at me from the pages forcing me to take a step back and get my emotions under control. All of AVL's characters in all her stories, has a way of reaching out to you and Shade is no different. She tugs at my heartstrings for a different reason than the rest, but like all the others, SHE MADE ME FEEL!

beentheredonethatbeentheredonethatover 10 years ago
OMG!

I don't know what i was expecting, but it definitely was not this. I am not a great fan of this whole mistress/slave or dominant/submissive scenario, but i will stick with it because it piqued my interest.

Thank you for the email AVixenLiterally

lameezjohnsonlameezjohnsonover 10 years ago
Wow

THIS is intriguing, intense and hot at the same time. I have never read anything that is so wrong, but seems so right; does that make sense? Oh well, let me go find out. Great start tho

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
OMFG!

I recognized Shade and Destiny from "A Match Made", and wanted to learn more about them. To say I was surprised would be the understatement of the year!

I tend to go for the romantic, and while the hot sex was quite the turn-on, the vindictiveness of Shade turned me of.

I was prepared to write this one off, but I looked at some of the comments from the next chapters, and I have some hope for better things to come.

Still great writing even if I don't agree with it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Would I Be A Submissive

who knows, I get the feeling that Shade has fallen for Destiny already, hope this is a LOVE STORY

ShadowsucksShadowsucksover 9 years ago
Such a cunning linguist. (Oh, shut up! What, really?)

Don't know why, just needed to be fucked silly. (What?)

So, not the intense start of a usual AVL love story but OMFG, very intense. How long you keep us living the intensity of this blinding paradox is gonna be way interesting.

Beautifully crafted. Gorgeous. Characters are so vibrant. Internal & external dialogue is so brilliant. Damn, you pinched my pearl & took me where I've never gone before. Just amazing.

As always with your writing "I am a puddle; you melt me."

Erin

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
yes its good

Love the. Erotic femdom submissive. Makes me hot and wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Start

Liked it in general, but the voices in Destiny's head got irritating and detracted from the overall reading experience.

MajesticJMajesticJover 3 years ago
Tried this story again...

But it’s still not for me. The cutesy inner dialogue gets tiresome fast and Destiny capitulates so fast and completely to Shade’s coercion that I found it really illogical and unsatisfying. A bit of a struggle seems like it would be more appropriate.

secondstring513secondstring51311 months ago

This story, beyond being extremely erotic, is simply said, a very skillfully written piece. I commend the writer for her writing skills, her story telling and of course her erotic thought process. Thank you for the excellent read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous