All Comments on 'Shades of Guilt Ch. 3'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
marine55rickmarine55rickover 15 years ago
Outstanding!

Great story and I loved every minute of it. Not your normal B&W stuff (which I do enjoy so if other readers don't like it, too bad). I wish you would continue this story further.

My only negative is that you need to use spellcheck.

This is the first of your stories I have read but I guarantee I will read the rest of them now!

marine55rick@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Stupid

Husband should have just shot all of them in the heads

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
EWW!

What a cheating whore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice but...

Ended far to soon, this story feels like it could have and should have gone on for several chapters leaving me as a reader some what unsatisfied. For example: More from the husbands perspective, would he support his wife's affair if it granted them a good night sleep? Would he become possessive or a cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

He needed to take more from her. 15 years worth. Turn her and keep her naked at his place so she can help him reenter society. Share her with his friends watching her pay him back on her back. She’s no good to anyone except men that like being married to blackcock sluts. She’s been hooked for 15 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's always comical when I see the way many white men view black men. By comical, I actually mean disgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous