All Comments on 'Shadow Dagger Ch. 06'

by austin_erotica

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This is without a doubt one of my favorite stories on the site... I seriously believe that it could make for a great novel, if you collected it and thought about the pacing a bit. Please don't become disheartened, and continue writing I look forward to all future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Illusion of declining interest

I'm enjoying each one of the chapters as they appear. There are probably a lot of us who simply click the star scoring system, but don't leave comments. And then once the chapter receives an "H" rating, some probably don't even bother with that. Nevertheless, we're all enchanted and wait with high anticipation for the coming chapters.

RavenNightcloudRavenNightcloudabout 14 years ago
great story!

love the story so far, i hope raynolt gets his come-uppance!, a nastier bad guy i couldnt hope for

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingabout 14 years ago
A little encouragement

I just came across your story when this chapter was posted and I was completely drawn in. You are weaving an intricate plot, and I am very interested to see where it leads. I look forward to seeing King Reynar in action, I anxiously await the revelation of Jon's past and Evelyn's identity, and I was surprised by the depth of Sanje's character. All in all it has been a most enjoyable read so far and I look forward to new chapters.

JazCullenJazCullenabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

Fabulous new chapter. I was waiting anxiously for it. Try not to be too disheartened. I know how it can feel sometimes because I post here too. When you love your story and the world you've created, you want everyone to love it too.

I, for one, LOVE this story. It's so rich and full of great characters. The plot is excellent as are your writing skills. I could quite easily see this story in print and would be willing to pay to own it in my collection.

You have a great gift for storytelling. Don't stop writing :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Waiting

I was thrilled to see the posting this morning. I am already looking forward to the next posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
thanks

I'm really enjoying the series, I was sad when I thought that you weren't going to finish it.

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
too long

it took u a while to write. i thought u will not finish the story. please continue writing.... and write fast please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Please don't let the lack of readers get to you. It's a great read. Please keep

the story going. There are some people out here that like to read a stoy with a plot and not just f______. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sweet

I love your world. The way you tell your tale is awesome. I can not wait for more. My only thing is that the beginning was some what out of place, but i am sure you clear that up latter. Thank you for sharing Mechmanas

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 14 years ago
It's a good story.

I think it could be the scifi category. I've had stories here before and they never get the amount of reads that my romance does or my nonhuman does. Just keep going. It's an excellent piece of work and very nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great work!!!

Im a little ashamed to say this but I just glanced at the sex scene so I could

get to more of the story. Please don't stop I cant wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep Doing It

I agree, i skimmed the sex to get to the rest of the story, most unlike me, i usually skim the story to get to the sex.

Keep doing what you do so well, you have a solid following, and the story telling is very interesting.

Like many others i am now checking literotica mainly for your next chapters and then other authors stories.

Dont let the numbers cause you to lose focus, if there was only one person in the world and he loved your work, then you would be happy.

The story is in you, share it with us :-)...Mace

Kman4Kman4about 14 years ago
Keep Writing

Just adding my voice to the rest saying please keep writing. I'm can't figure out yet which direction this story is going to take.. Very good story so far!

jonnar01jonnar01about 14 years ago
Please Continue!

Another comment in the theme of previous ones; a really intresting and well written story, that I would love to see continue- please do continue when you can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
EPiC!

All i can say is epic! I'd nearly given up on you!!!! but you came through! You must continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more

I want more. You stop just when it was getting so good. I am so intrigued by the world and characters you have created. Don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
please dont stop

this is an excellent well thought out engaging story line please dont stop writing.

LapistearLapistearabout 14 years ago
Writing for writing's sake

I hope that you do keep writing and finish the story. It's not often that I come across something worth following here. Your story is well crafted and compelling. It would be a shame to see it fall by the way side as so many others do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Shadow Dagger

I am a big fan of Sci-Fi, your story has kept me captivated, please continue as I wait for the outcome. bob9611

Hale1Hale1about 13 years ago
Keep Writing

What a tangled web you weave, I luv it.

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Keep On Writing

I started the story last night about 8p.m. , I did not stop reading until about 1a.m.. I had to get some sleep....LOL

Do not let people stop you. Other wise we would miss out on a wonderful story.

GOOD LUCK

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10almost 13 years ago
upping the ante

I already love this story and this chapter just made it even better. You have a gift with words my friend. I actually almost found myself liking Sanje for a moment. And the scenes with Alio were incredibly powerfull.

kittyfrog88kittyfrog88over 12 years ago
AWESOME!

SO glad that I ran across you!!! Your story is great it is totally keeping me drawn to reading it!!

SylithSylithover 12 years ago
Intriguing Tale

Nicely done! You've managed to weave quite a few story lines together into a very intriguing tapestry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's Grrrrrrrreat!

I really enjoy the way you build the intense suspense and how you develop the characters. The Storyline is just amazing, I am enjoying reading your stories so much that I'm always sad when I have to go to bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Uh....

I'm sorry but I didn't get the ending, "His hands froze half-way through. His eyes bulged out of his head as his mouth clamped shut. This is impossible! I am protected by 8th Tier and 10th Tier protection spells!". I just can't connect this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love this story!!!!

I have only just found it and I'm ensnared (in a good way!)

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 8 years ago
Still loving the story

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn such a good story, bravo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous