Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers

My body melted.

"Mmmmmm...." I moaned softly, closing my eyes and clenching the Ben Wahs.

He was holding my clothes in one of his hands, using them to brush any sand that might have clung to my back. His other hand caressed downward to my ass and rested on it gently. Softly squeezing, he leaned into my ear and the feel of his breath made the fine hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I could feel my nipples hardening all over again. God, they ached!

"Take off the bikini."

I felt a swift tremble run through my body. My legs felt weak. I needed to sit down. Reading my mind, Johan's hand on my ass tightened and took some of my weight. I wrapped a leg around his thigh, crushing my wet pussy against it and moaning aloud into his sparse blonde chest hair.

"Ohhh...."

He licked my ear and continued.

"I want you to stand there and do it. Hang it over the mirror again, both pieces."

I leaned back and looked up into Johan's clear blue eyes. I felt like I was drunk with pleasure. I was very slowly rolling my hips, caressing my pussy against his thigh. I swallowed.

Then suddenly I was standing there. Johan had taken a step back from me and was leaning against the car, my clothes in his fist, resting on his hip.

I only hesitated a moment before the top was untied and in my hand and I was sliding the bottoms over my hips and down my smooth legs. I was trembling but smiling and my jaw was aching.

The feelings were all crashing into each other and all I could do was giggle as I stood up.

Then the spell broke and a panic raced through me. I looked around bit my lip. Wasting no time, I leaned over the door again to hang my bottoms and tie the top to the mirror. As I did so, Johan ran his fingers up the inside of my thigh and wiggled the plug in my ass. I gasped.

"Oooo..."

He smacked my ass lightly and pressed his other hand into the small of my back, pinning me. He leaned down again, kissed my shoulder and spoke quietly.

"My dirty girl needs a few quick smacks."

He leaned back up again and before I knew it, a firm, rapid-fire 'smacksmacksmack' rained down on each cheek. It completely took my breath away. I could hardly think. The warmth spread out over my ass and my hard little clit tingled. I almost moaned.

Johan let me up and handed my clothes to me. I took them and put them on like I was in a trance. I was buzzing. I felt like I could do anything. In moments I was standing there, fully clothed like nothing had happened. I was pretty sure no one had seen anything!

I jumped into the car giggling and was brought right back down the earth. My breasts bounced a lot and my nipples ached as they dragged up and down under the material of my tank top. Not only that, but I had a sharp reminder of the toy in my ass and gritted my teeth, pressing my hand down on my seat and lifting a hip. That plug was starting to get annoying. But that wasn't the worst of it.

The worst was yet to come.

"How about that drink?" asked Johan. "I feel like a beer."

I didn't get a chance to respond before he continued.

"We'll go down to Ernie's."

We swung out of the parking lot and sped down the road, wind whipping my hair. I seemed to remember reading somewhere that Ernie's was a strip club. I clasped my hands together and buried them between my legs, pressing the heels of my palms into my pussy and squeezing my thighs together around them. It felt wonderful and tingles surged out from my pussy, spreading down both arms and legs, raising goose bumps all over my skin. I looked down and my breasts were pushed together and the edge of a nipple was sticking out. I slumped in the leather seat, resting my head back against it as I sighed.

I figured it was only just past midday and at least there wouldn't be very many people there.

"God. What will they think of me? What kind of a woman would go in there, dressed like this?" I thought.

I shivered and my nipples throbbed.

Author's note: Thank you for your editing skills rachelJ

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers
12