All Comments on 'Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 06'

by Sir_Nathan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hedomanhedomanover 19 years ago
Thanks for a great story.

I don't usually read the stories in the "Nom-Consent" category. I love women and I don't like the idea of men forcing them to do something against their will.

Fortunatly you submitted this latest installment under the "Exhibitionist/Voyeur" category so I read it. I have spent the better part two hours reading the entire set and have to take my hat off and salute you. You're a great writer and you capture all of the insecurities and doubts that people have in recognizing their true self.

I'm going to be extremely pissed off if this is the last of the stories. But wait! You DID say that he had a suprise for later, didn't you. I expect to see it on this this website no later than the 1st of November or else!!!

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years agoAuthor
From the desk of Sir Nathan...

Greetings and thank you for the very kind comment. I agree with you: I don't find it in the least erotic to 'force' a woman (or anyone for that matter, though I can't imagine myself... etcetc), to do what they do not want to do. Yes, sometimes I need to decide what that is... but creating the environment where what they do is what turns them on, is something altogether different. I am pleased you enjoyed the story.

SN

ps. Wait a minute... 1st of November?!! lol

hisemeraldhisemeraldover 19 years ago
Oh myyy...

This was fabulous! The story keeps getting better and better. Thank You for letting me know it was here.

What a delightful way to start the day :-D

emerald/Catie

duckiesmutduckiesmutover 19 years ago
smiles...

Enthusiastically written, delectably detailed, and just flat-out wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another one to re read

Hello Sir, well now I just have to spend even more time re-reading when am I gonna go to work. Loved it!! Love Katie xxxxxx

WantonWenchWantonWenchover 19 years ago
Oh my...

Mmm...Nathan, you are incredible! An irresistable journey through Shannon's hot little mind. Thanks, and more soon!

--Bitch

greeneyeredheadgreeneyeredheadover 19 years ago
buzzing ... on edge

amazing ... thank you for sharing ... i have enjoyed this immensely ... i will be looking at your other stories as well - searching for some relief :)

MMMMmmmmm

Green

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Keep writing man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More?

Another fine story, although this one feels unfinished as yet.

Please consider writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a fantasy of mine

i love every single minute of story

thank you

Sir_Nathan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous