Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I planted my feet about a foot apart and stuck out my ass. I smiled hugely and wiggled it as I heard Johan call out, "Yeah! That's beautiful, baby!" My eyes closed and I felt my hands open, palms caressing my ass over my skirt as they slid down, down, down the backs of my thighs. I bent over almost to ninety degrees. I wondered if they could see my pussy. As I arched my back and slowly came back up, I let my hands slightly raise my skirt and a huge thrilling chill ran over my skin. My ears roared.

The beat picked up and I turned around, planting one foot to the beat, then the other. With my feet stationary, I shook my upper body one way, then jerked to a stop on the beat. Then like a practiced stripper I repeated the move the other way. God, my breasts bounced so much my nipples ached all over again. Not to mention the incessant 'click, click, click' of the Ben Wah balls. Then, when I broke into the sexiest hip-swinging dance I could muster, I reached up with both hands and ran my fingers through my streaked blonde hair and shook it out. My breasts strained against my tank top and my nipples hurt they were so hard.

Then I did something I shouldn't have done.

I reached up and crushed my breasts in my hands, pinching my nipples hard. My cunt contracted around the Ben Wahs and juices shot out and down my legs. The roar in my ears doubled.

"Yeah!!!" cried a chorus of male voices.

Just then the song stopped and I almost had time to remember where I was. In a second another dance number came on, but not before I heard footsteps and chairs being moved out and in. I hoped Johan had moved closer. If he was sitting at a table he could rub his cock for me and make it hard. The fine hairs on my arms and the back of my neck stood up and I started moving easily to the beat of the new song.

Images of Johan's cock invaded my mind. I wanted to make it hard. I moved to the pole and turned my back to it, holding it with my hands and sliding it up and down the crease in my ass. I was looking out into the audience, but I really couldn't see a thing. I arched, making my hair tickle my lower back, and I felt the plug drag against the pole as I slid down. I moaned as quietly as I could.

I turned around and pulled myself into the pole, wrapping one leg around it then let go with one hand. Once again I arched my back, my free hand almost touching the carpeted floor behind me and I nearly fainted as my soft wet pussy was mashed against the pole. I held the pose a moment because it just felt so fucking good. My hard little clit was being crushed between my pubic bone and the shiny gold pole.

Then as I unwrapped my leg from around the pole, I straightened up and spun away from it, out towards the edge of the stage. Suddenly I was out from under the spotlights and I saw Johan sitting with Ernie and a beautiful dark-haired woman at the table right in front of the stage. I blushed fiercely and turned my back, swaying my butt to the beat.

"Show us your ass!" someone yelled.

Instead I smacked it. Hard. I arched my back and struck my right hand to my right cheek. It thudded and I shuddered as the sensations ran through me. Then on the next beat I smacked my left hand into my left cheek. It cracked loudly.

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned.

"Yeahhh!!!" the voices echoed.

I started to dance again, swaying and spinning, the lights in my eyes. Thrills ran over my skin constantly. So did my hands. I wondered how many were watching. I wondered how many had hard cocks, wet cunts. I ran my nails up my thighs and almost collapsed with the pleasure. I was out of my mind. I brazenly reached up and grasped a nipple tightly. I ran the fingers of my other hand over my pussy, just under the hem of my skirt.

At that very moment, the song stopped. I stood there like a statue for what seemed an eternity. Then a burst of whooping and applause started and I could see notes waving in disembodied hands at the front of the stage.

I heard "Awesome, baby," and smiled, recognizing Johan's voice.

One of the notes fluttered to the carpet and was followed by another and another.

Still one note hung in the air and waved. Like a moth to a flame I approached it and at the edge of the stage I looked down into the beautiful brunette's eyes. Her manicured fingers waved the fifty and her smiling lips shone with gloss. She beckoned me closer but I was at the edge of the stage. I didn't know what to do. Her free hand reached up and pressed behind my knee and I could feel the strength in my leg failing. In slow motion I fell to my haunches, teetering on my heels with my legs spread obscenely. I gasped as I realised I'd finally shown everyone everything. She reached between my legs with the note and rubbed it over my wet pussy.

"Mmmmm..." she teased.

My mouth gaped open as cheers went up. She didn't hesitate. She folded the note into my mouth and lifted my chin with a finger, closing my mouth around the fifty, wet with my own juices. My face felt like it was on fire.

I could see Johan was standing and applauding and I could also see the outline of his big cock in his jeans. I'd made him hard! My pussy clenched and I just knew I was dripping. She offered me her hand. I took it and rose to my feet again. The note was still in my mouth as she walked me around the stage. The Ben Wahs clicked as whistles and hollers of "More! More!" followed me all the way to the back of the stage.

Thanks to the spotlights, I could hardly see a thing until I found myself at the top of the steps. While still holding her hand, I glanced back at the stage. I blushed all over again, thinking about it. It was amazing. I didn't know dancing for men could be such a thrill. And I didn't even take anything off! I almost felt like I should ask her if it was okay to take the money out of my mouth. With a giggle I shook my head and did it anyway.

She guided me down the stairs and onto the floor. The lights came up and I was astonished. Music pulsed in the background and I felt light-headed. I almost wanted to run away. There were at least twenty guys in the audience. And a couple of women too. My brunette helper held my hand up like I was a champion, gleefully shouting, "Wasn't she wonderful?"

As one the crowd stood and cheered.

"Yeahhhh!!!!!!"

Johan appeared by my side and took me into his arms. I was in a daze. He guided me to the table, then sat and helped me onto his lap. Whispering into my ear, he told me how wonderful I was, then handed me a fresh beer. I gulped it down in three mouthfuls. Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, I burped. Johan chuckled and turned to Ernie.

"Isn't she wonderful?"

"She can have a job anytime," replied Ernie genuinely.

I blushed all over again and buried my face in Johan's chest. One guy walked up and asked how much for a lap dance. Ernie shooed him away.

"What's a lap dance?" I asked.

"You don't wanna know," replied Johan with a chuckle.

Just then, Ernie raised his remote control again and the gorgeous brunette made her entrance onto the stage. The music and spotlights came on and I settled into Johan's lap. God, his cock was so nice and hard against my ass. I really felt like an ass fucking tonight. A nasty dirty ass fucking for a naughty little slut.

I wiggled on his lap and turned a little to watch the brunette sway and grind in her silver sequined halter-neck dress.

"Can we stay a little while?" I asked over the driving beat, feeling my nipples throb as the brunette teased the crowd and prepared to strip.

"All right. But just for a little while. We have somewhere to be."

"We do? Where?"

Johan just smiled.

"It's a surprise."

Author's Note: Thank you rachel for another sterling editing job.

12