Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly I put my hands behind my back. I saw Leah crouch down and felt her attaching fur-lined leather cuffs to my wrists. When she was done, she clipped them to each other. "Please, Leah," I said desperately. "This isme talking. Your best friend!"

"Stand up. Let me take a look at you." I did as she asked, pushing back the stool with the back of my knees. "Turn and face me."

"Leah?"

She dropped to her knees and smiled up at me, then attached matching cuffs to each of my ankles. When she was done she gazed at my pussy for a moment and I squirmed. I could feel how wet I was. She stood and put her hands on my shoulders, looking me straight in my eyes. "Shannon, I've been wanting to see you like this for so long." She slid her hands slowly down my arms, almost to my elbows, then back up again. "I think we all have."

"But, who, I mean, why?"

She glanced down, a lingering glance that meandered back up to my eyes. I felt more than naked. She whispered, "Because you are so fucking untouchable."

She reached out and drew a nail around my nipple. Mesmerised by her forwardness, I watched her do it and saw my nipple lengthen and harden, little bumps rising on my areola. "Ohh…" I gasped involuntarily.

She continued to whisper. "Look at you. You are fucking gorgeous, Shannon. And you don't even know it. Oh, you know you are pretty. But you are usually so reserved…" She rested her fingertips on my hip. Her touch was so light. So gentle. Her eyes traveled down my body, studying each breast and staring between my legs for long seconds. She whispered breathlessly. "You have the prettiest pussy I've ever seen, honey." She reached up with her other hand and gently rolled my nipple. I held my breath. She licked her lips before continuing. "I think all of the girls downstairs have, at one point or another, mentioned that you've never been in a demo." She rolled both nipples firmly, making them throb.

"Ohhh…" I breathed.

"I bet every one of them has wanted to see you naked. Except maybe Fi." She smiled. "She's the only one who doesn't admit to being at least… bi-curious."

"Are y… you bi-curious too?" I asked quietly, wetting the inside of my dry mouth with my tongue. This timeshe blushed.

"Well, I'm Shannon-curious," she said, grinning.

"I… I'm Leah-curious," I whispered.

She smiled and leaned into me, slipping her arms through mine and pressing her lips against my mouth. My mouth opened to her gently caressing tongue. She was sweet to the taste and mmmmmmm… God, I'd never been kissed like that. Her soft hands held my hips. I could feel her nails pressing into my skin and it was all I could do not to moan aloud. My pussy gushed and hot liquid trickled down the inside of both of my trembling thighs. I blushed scarlet and tried to pull back. My nipples ached and my legs felt weak.

"Oh, Leah, please…" I didn't know what I wanted. It was so good. I was being bad, wasn't I? Wasn't this wrong?

"Please what, dirty girl," she said, flicking her eyes downward. "What's this? Have you made a mess of yourself?"

She stepped back and looked more closely between my legs. Then shamelessly she reached out and ran her fingers through my wet cunt. "Ohhh..." I moaned. I pushed my hips forward, trying to follow her fingers. My mouth was open and my face felt hot. I watched astonished as her fingers came up to her mouth. She hesitated for just a moment, her eyes burning into mine, then slid them into her mouth, closing her eyes and softly moaning.

I barely had time to swallow before she had withdrawn them and winked at me. "I've always wanted to know how you tasted. And now I know," she said. I almost asked her if she liked it. God, I was so horny.

"Come on, let's go," she suddenly decided.

"But my clothes?" I protested. She took me by the elbow, guiding me out and down the hall towards the stairs.

"What do you need clothes for?" she asked mockingly. "And how is Olga going to demonstrate the toys for us if you're wearing clothes?" Leah just giggled and I blushed harder. I was about to be naked in front of my subbie friends for the first time.

At the top of the stairs, Leah stopped and turned me toward her. "Now you just be a good little submissive and do as you are told. You're good at that, aren't you Shannon?" She smiled at me. God, I never knew she could be like this.

I couldn't believe the only thing I could think to say was, "Yes, Leah."

I bowed my head and blushed red. I was so worried about everyone seeing me like this. They would know I was turned on straight away. My nipples were so hard and my thighs were shiny with my juices. I was breathing hard as we started down the stairs. I had no idea how they would react.

Well, they didn't. No one even looked at me. The coffee table was back in place and everyone was back on their cushions, just like the dancing didn't happen. On the low table was a vast array of toys, and Olga stopped talking and put down a big green strap-on toy as we entered.

"Shannon says she would be delighted to be involved in the demo," Leah announced as she led me to my chair.

"That's wonderful," said Georgina, looking down at Sapphire kneeling beside her. "Isn't that wonderful, pet?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress," she replied.

"Olga, we are ready for you. You may begin now," said Martelle.

They were all looking from person to person, following the conversation. Not one of them even took a glance at me. It was humiliating and demeaning and I wanted attention. I wanted praise! My nipples throbbed harder and I squeezed my thighs together. Praise for being so good, for having no clothes on. For having a nice body. For being turned on! Anything! I blushed harder as I had a shocking thought.

I want them to look at me.

"What are you doing?" Martelle asked.

Everyone turned to look at me at once. "Huh?" I mumbled unintelligently.

"Do you have ants in your pants?" Martelle asked seriously.

"I um," I hesitated. I didn't want to admit I was so hot I was squirming in my chair.

"She isn't wearing any pants," Leah said and they all giggled, looking at me. I blushed harder and bit my tongue. Martelle joined the game.

"She seems to like being naked," she smirked.

I must have looked like I was about to explode I was so red. They all looked me over. Eleven sets of eyes. And they all looked hungry. I'd never seen that look in another woman's eyes before. Not like this. Not likeprey. My nipples throbbed as I looked over each face. Even Fiona was looking at me and smiling. On some level she liked what she saw. Her eyes were riveted between my legs and I looked down.Oh, my God, I thought.My clitty is sticking out.

Squeezing my thighs harder together, albeit to somehow hide my excitement, caused my clit to throb while hot humiliation prickled my skin. I was shamelessly turned on in front of them, and so in need.

Olga stood and handed out brochures to everyone but me. She gave me a kiss though on the cheek, then thanked me. "Thank you for helping me today, Shannon. You can pick out a toy later, on the house." She giggled and everyone joined in nervously as they glanced up from their glossy brochures.

"Th… Thank you," I said idiotically.

Then she began. She was quite good at explaining how to order and where to mark the item numbers on the back of the brochures (in the part that doubled as an ordering form, apparently). She was very professional the way she commanded everyone's attention and told them this was a toy party and not a BDSM party. A few of the girls whined and giggled, and I couldn't help but smile. I felt more at ease. Olga began talking about lubes and everyone but me got to taste the strawberry one. Olga explained there was a whole variety of flavours, and to check the list for any that might catch the eye.

"Mmmmm… Mango," said Debbie, and everyone giggled again.

"Guava!" shrieked Amy-Lee.

"Okay, okay," said Olga. "Now for some demonstrations. I'd like to show you one of the new models of body massagers on the market." She picked up a huge white thing that looked like a miniature baseball bat with the ball stuck on the end. I giggled at the thought that it looked like something they'd take into outer space.

"Something you'd like to share, Shannon?" asked Helen, sternly. Everyone looked at me. I blushed all over again and thought better of it.

"No, Ma'am."

Before Olga could begin again, Martelle stood up and walked over to Johan's big black chair. For the first time I realised no one had dared sit in it. He rests his feet on a large black leather ottoman, and Martelle was struggling to move it. "Someone help me with this."

Denise hopped up and helped her pull the ottoman over next to the coffee table.

Once it was in position in the middle of everyone, Martelle tapped her hand on the ottoman. "Come and get situated, Shannon, then Olga can proceed with the demonstration." I bit my lip and approached the ottoman, wondering what I was supposed to do. I didn't want to sit up higher than the rest of the subbies. Martelle had me sit, then unclipped my wrists from behind my back. I thanked her and she just smiled before standing up behind me. I felt her hands on my shoulders and soft pressure urging me to lay back.

"But it's too small," I protested weakly, falling back on my elbows, and looking up at her. "There's nothing to lay my head on." Martelle just chuckled. I heard Helen ask Olga if she had a gag.

"No, please… I'll be good. I'm sorry Martelle." I laid on my back and saw Helen approaching. I got a bit scared with them crowding around me. "No gag, please, I hate gags."

Helen knelt beside me and bent one of my ankles back a little on one side of the ottoman. "You do the other side, Sapphire."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I was struggling to keep my knees together as they both started tucking my legs back under me to the sides of the ottoman. "It's all right, Shannon," Martelle continued. "We just figured after your long and frustrating day, that you'd like a little pleasure before Johan returns home. So that's why you are the subject for tonight's demo. Now, c'mon, get comfortable."

She took me by the shoulders again and made me scoot a little forward so my ass hung off the ottoman. It was a little easier to keep my knees together this way. I was bent backwards and my head was getting heavy. I didn't much like hanging upside down either. But as Sapphire and Helen each clipped my wrist and ankle cuffs to each other, I realised I was completely immobilized, and before long my head was going to be hanging down backwards, almost touching the floor.

Martelle moved back to her chair and Georgina said, "Get closer, all of you. You wouldn't want to miss anything." She chuckled.

My friends all scooted their cushions closer, and the Dommes did likewise with their chairs. They were all crowded around me.

Leah must have felt sorry for me, because she crossed her legs and moved in under my head, letting me lay it in her lap. She stroked my hair and smiled down on me. She whispered, "Comfy?"

"N… No, not really," I replied.

"I'm sure it will get better," she said, running her fingers through my hair and massaging my temples.

But it got worse! Olga turned on the body massager and gave a commentary as she ran it over my sensitive skin. "As you all can see, the Body Massager 7000 is a large, external massage device, designed to relax and stimulate the skin. Notice Shannon's nipples stiffen markedly as I run the massager over them."

"Oh yeah, look at that," said Fi, giggling. "I never knew they were so long."

Leah leaned down to me and whispered, "You have lovely nipples, Shannon." Then she lightly kissed my perspiring forehead.

"Use it on her legs, I bet she spreads them," said Sapphire breathlessly. I felt like I was about to hyperventilate. Martelle intervened.

"By the way, until Shannon spreads her legs on her own, no one but Olga or Leah may touch her."

I lifted my head and looked around at my friends. They were watching the movement of the massager as it skimmed lightly over my skin, down my legs, up the underside of my thighs, then back up across my stomach to my breasts.

Oh, God, I thought.I'm so wet, I can't open my legs, they'll all see how turned on I am… they're going to make me crazy!

"Uugghhh…" I groaned, dropping my head back into Leah's lap. She looked down at me and I smiled uncertainly up at her. She smoothed over my hair with her palm and smiled back, then returned her attention to what Olga was doing.

"I bet that feels wonderful when I move it around and over your breasts, Shannon." I arched my back as she teased my nipples, touching them and sending zinging vibrations through their aching hardness, then taking the massager out of reach. She did it alternately to each nipple and I could sense the tension in the room. I could hear the breathing of more than just myself and Leah.

"Ohhh…" I whispered, trying desperately not to moan. My knees had started to part subconsciously and I snapped them together again.

Olga worked her way slowly down my body, so gently side to side over my ribs and stomach. She raised the massager from my skin just before she touched the top of my pubic bone. I was breathing hard and I wanted more. I didn't care.Oh, God. It was so hard to keep my legs together. My thighs were tired. My pussy throbbed as I held my thighs tightly together in one last stand against my own depravity.

"And if I press it here…"

That was it. "Ohhhhh!!!" I moaned loudly, arching my back and spreading my legs. The massager on my pubic bone just above my clitty was too much. "Ooohhhhhh Godddddd…." My voice trailed off as Leah slid two fingers into my mouth.

"Suck my fingers, honey, you'll feel better…" she said, smiling down on me.

"Hold her up like that, that's beautiful," said Martelle, as four pairs of hands went under my ass and lower back to emphasise the arch in my body. I was able to relax a little and press my pussy in a circular motion into the air, trying to get the maddening massager onto my clit.

"She really is quite something," said Helen, calmly sitting and watching.

I was astonished to hear myself pleading. "Oh, please… please…"

"Come on, move it along, Olga," said Martelle cruelly.

"Yes, Ma'am," she said, flicking off the Body Massager 7000 and putting it aside. She placed her right hand on top of my pubic bone and guided the others as they let me down to rest my back on the ottoman once more. I was breathing so hard and I was tingling all over. Another minute and I would have cum.

"At this point I'd like to show the benefit of purchasing toys in tandem and for this demonstration I'll need another volunteer."

I looked up at Leah as she watched the others scramble for a part in my humiliation. Perspiration was gathering on my top lip and my body was limp after coming so close. My legs were spread wide and I didn'twant to close them any more. I just didn't care. No, that isn't true. I blushed realising Iliked it. I raised my head enough to look around at everyone sitting straight and still as Olga made her choice.

"Sapphire!" she said, giggling. "You look the keenest for some reason!"

"Good girl," said Georgina, chuckling.

"You can demonstrate the G-spot massager while I apply the clamps."

Before I dropped my head back down again, Sapphire moved between my legs and looked me straight in the eyes, licking along her teeth.

"Ohhh…" I said, releasing the tension in my neck and dropping my head into Leah's lap again. Her hands again caressed my head, running through my hair and softly scratching my scalp with her nails. The hairs on my arms stood up and I felt juices dripping down the insides of my thighs. Tingles of pleasure were racing across my skin in all directions. At that very moment I realised Sapphire had an amazing close-up view of my cleanly shaved, swollen and aroused little cunt. Then I felt her fingertips parting my lips.

"Look how wet she is," she said to no one in particular.

"Wow," said Amy-Lee.

"I'm wetter," said Sandy. Everyone giggled at that.

"Okay," answered Martelle to a silent question.

"Everyone can touch her now," said Olga.

Suddenly there were hands caressing me from my feet to the top of my head. Soft hands caressed my calves and the insides of my thighs. The hands of my best friends. My eyes rolled back into my head as my nipples were pinched and gently pulled up. "Notice how I make her nipples nice and hard again before applying the clamps?" Olga asked.

"We know, get on with it!"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry," Olga giggled. "Well, today I've brought some heavy-duty Japanese style clover clamps to demonstrate. I think most of you have experienced these before…"

"I haven't!" piped up Andrea.

"Me either," said Fi.

"I have," said Leah from above me. "They can go really tight."

"Mmmmmm," I said mindlessly, my eyes closing.

"Well, in any case, most of you won't have seen them on another's nipples, so here we go… Oh, um, except maybe for the Dommes…" she said, giggling again.

"Go ahead," said Martelle. I felt Sapphire feeding the long slim probe into my pussy as Olga threaded my nipple through the clamp and started tightening. The cold steel made my skin prickle on the back of my neck. "Sapph, keep in contact with the front wall of her pussy. You all can hold her down when Sapphire says she's ready, okay?"

Muttered agreements came from around me. The smell of hot pussy was in the air. I was no longer sure it was just mine. My nipple was crushed tightly in the clamp, not painfully, but enough to make my pussy clench around the probe, which in turn sent another pulse of juice from my cunt.

"Would you look at that," whispered Sapphire. "You have such a pretty pussy, Shannon." She began sliding the probe in and out of me, massaging the series of bumps up and down the front inside wall. Olga turned the screw one more time on the clamp trapping my other nipple and I shuddered.

"Wow," said Sandy. "I'm so hot. Can I buy a toy now? I need one."

"Um… Ma'am?" asked Olga.

"Yes, all right," said Martelle. "Everyone knows Sandy is a slut anyway!"

"Awww… am not!" said Sandy, indignantly.

"Are too!" cried Amy-Lee and Fi simultaneously. Everyone started giggling again and Martelle told them to calm down.

Olga attached a slim silver chain between the clamps and tugged it gently. She spoke like she was in a trance. "Of course the chain is detachable but I like the look."

Everyone murmured their agreement.

"Okay, hold her down," said Sapphire finally.

"What…" I started, as hands pressed down all along my body, holding me down, and holding my legs wide open.

"It's okay, honey. Sapphire's just gonna turn on the G-spot vibe. Relax," said Leah quietly, tightening her fingers in my hair.

I was wondering what was going to happen when I suddenly gritted my teeth. The feeling of the smooth, rounded head brushing over my G-spot was wonderful. But the sensation when the damned thing was turned on and came to life was overwhelming. As I ascended the orgasmic trail I lucidly thought to myself,I gotta get one of these!

"Tighten the clamps!" urged Martelle. Olga tried to do it quickly and managed to tighten one before I came.

My body began to arch up off the ottoman and hands supported me again. Sapphire rose up on her knees, following my pussy and coming into my view. She looked down at me and smiled then winked. As my eyes closed I saw stars. Leah held my hair tight and it was perfect. Tingles raced over my skull. All that came out of my mouth was, "Ohhhhfuuucckkkkk…."

The tingles raced down my spine, some splitting off to wind around my clamped nipples and shoot straight downward to my throbbing, hard little clit. The vast majority tangled inside me and turned to heat, spreading outward over my skin and prickling my asshole and thighs, sending pulsing pleasure through me somewhere deep.