Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah leaned over me, pressing her breast into my face, her finger and thumb taking my clit between them.

The last thing I heard was Martelle saying, "Nice one, Leah."

"OhhhhhhhHHHHHH!!!!." I moaned. I was hit by a blinding flash of white-hot pleasure, coupled with paroxysms of muscle spasms, while being held firm enough to double them. I have no idea what came out of my mouth, but Leah later told me it was something like, "Yesssssssssss… Yesssssssss… Ohhhh FUCKKKKKK…YESSSSS!!!"

In moments Sandy started cumming too and I saw other girls rubbing their pussies. It was like a dream and everything was silent. I couldn't hear myself moaning and though I was shaking, I couldn't feel it. All I felt was intense pleasure. So intense everyone looked beautiful. I was surrounded by beautiful women watching me cum and cum and cum.

Suddenly I was wrenched from my daydream and my body bucked and I moaned. "Ohhhhh Godddddd….." I was going to cum again!

"Do you have a plug?!" Martelle said in a rush.

"I was going to use a vibrating one!" replied Olga, her hands holding me tight around the waist.

"Get it, quick!"

My body convulsed in my newfound freedom while others held me tighter to try to compensate. Hands went around my arms and legs and Fi put her cheek on my upper thigh and breathed in deeply. "Ohhhhh…" I moaned, my hips jerking as I came again. Olga smiled through the haze in front of me and ran a hand up and down an enormous butt plug, lubricating it. It was purple and sparkly and about as big as I'd ever taken.

"Is that what you want Shannon?" asked Martelle with a firm voice.

"Ohhhhfuckkkkyesss…" I moaned, looking at it wildly. It was what I wanted. At that moment, it waseverything I wanted. "Pleeeaaasee… Pleeeeeaaaaaseeeee…"

"She's going to have to beg better than that," said Helen.

"Oohhhhh…" I moaned.

"Olga, give it to Sapphire," said Martelle.

"But my demo???
"Olga!"

I imagined her pouting and handing it to Sapphire. Trembling as I looked up, I heard Martelle's voice in the background. "Does she need any lube?"

Sapphire looked between my legs, then into my eyes. She looked up to Martelle and answered. "She's so wet, I think she's more of a slut than Sandy!" Everyone but Sandy laughed, as we looked at her and found her sliding a pink buzzing vibe in and out of her very wet pussy. Her eyes were closed and Amy-Lee pinched her nipple. Sandy's eyes shot open and her pumping action stopped mid-thrust.

"Whaaaa?" she asked, and we all laughed again. Then my jaw dropped as Leah spoke.

"Would you like Sapphire to eat your pussy, honey?"

My words caught in my throat as Sapphire's eyes met mine and she proceeded to lick the big butt plug all over. When she turned it on I could hear its loud hum and started shaking again.

"Well, Shannon? Do you want Sapphire to eat your pussy?" asked Martelle.

Sapphire bit her bottom lip as she pressed the vibrating butt plug lengthways along my hot cunt. Then she twisted it from side to side, coating it in the liquids almost constantly pulsing from me. In a second it was against my red little asshole. I bore down and felt myself opening.Oh, Godddddd, I thought, as it slid slowly into me. The usual nausea never came. I figured it must have been because of my previous anal adventures today. In any case, I groaned and my eyes rolled back into my head. "Ooohhhhhh!!!!! Pleeeaaseee… Ohhh myyGoddddd…" My arched body collapsed back onto the ottoman, shoving the huge plug deep in my ass and embedding it. Everyone groaned in sympathy as I gasped.

"Is it in?" asked Georgina.

"Yes, Mistress," replied Sapphire.

"Turn it up halfway."

"Yes, Mistress."

The vibrations grew and I felt my clit tightening without any direct stimulation. My pussy felt so wet and so open. Then Martelle spoke up. "Shannon, answer the question. Do you want someone to eat you?"

"Ohhhh… OhhhhGodddd…"

"DO YOU!"

"Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!" I hissed.

"Good girl," Leah whispered, leaning down still stroking my hair. "You want to cum again, don't you?"

"Oh, please, Leah. I have to c… cum so bad." I felt her fingers pick up the nipple clamp chain from between my breasts and begin to lift it. In a moment my nipples were stretching upwards. She leaned down close to my ear, and whispered. My eyes closed as I was blanketed in the scent of her hair.

"You are such a hot little slut, honey" she breathed. My body arched again, this time following the chain attached to the clamps. Sapphire's hot mouth closed over my pussy and her wickedly long and agile tongue plunged deeply into my slit. I squealed and humped into her face. Her hands came up under me with her nails digging into my ass. She slowly turned her head from side to side, stimulating my clit with her nose and covering her face in my juices.

"Oooohhhhhhh!!!!" I moaned gutturally. Her tongue slid in and out of me, opening me and sending me into spasms of delight. Then she started flicking the tip of it, stimulating the molten walls and crashing a cascade of juices from my pulsing cunt.

"I'mm sooo hottttttt…" I moaned, my body undulating in pre-orgasmic bliss.

"You're a hot little slut!" Leah whispered hoarsely, tightening a fist in my hair. I was losing control.

"Ohhh… I'm a hot little slut!" I said, far too loudly.

"You want everyone to eat you."

"Eatmeeveryone… eatme… Idon'tcare…"

"Get your mouths on her," said Martelle, sitting back in her chair.

"Don't mind if I do," said Georgina, getting out of hers.

She knelt beside Sapphire and tasted the skin of my thigh, then began giving directions. The effect was electrifying, knowing what was going to happen a moment before it did. "Tease her clit. Look at the size of it!"

"Mmmmm…mmmmmm…" Sapphire moaned into my pussy.

"OooooooGGoddddddd…" I almost screamed.

Mouths were all over me, biting my hips, licking across my stomach and kissing and nibbling all over my shoulders and breasts. Leah looked up to Martelle, "May I ask her, Ma'am?"

"Sure, go ahead."

She leaned down to my ear again. "Would you like to eat my pussy, honey? Do you want to taste my cunt?"

"Oohhh Leah, anything… pleeaasseee… yesssssssss…"

Leah leaned back up and shifted slightly backwards. With her hand behind my neck I was well supported. I heard her speaking to Martelle, but all I saw was her other hand gripping the hem of her skirt and slowly revealing her wet and puffy pussy to me.

"Mistress, she said I could, may I please?"

"You asked her?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"What did she say?"

"She said she wanted to eat me, Mistress."

"Is that right, Shannon?!" she asked loudly.

"Yes," I whispered.

"WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Martelle almost yelled.

"YES! I WANT TO EAT HER CUNT, MISTRESS!"

Oh, Godddddd, I thought as I blushed and shook.

"Good girl. All right then."

Leah turned back around and smiled wickedly down on me, then pulled my mouth into her pussy. She started humping my face and moaning immediately. Another shudder went through my body as I realised I was eating my first pussy. My tongue reached out as she humped, dragging over her clit then splitting her lips and delving inside.

Leah's hands tightened in my hair. "Oohhhh…" she moaned. As she thrust her hips at my face, I did it again, and again, then over and over as she moaned, spreading her juices everywhere until they trickled down into my hair.

Waves of pleasure flowed through my body. I don't know where I found the strength, but my stomach and thigh muscles started to tense again and I began to rise up off the ottoman.

"She's gonna cumagain!" squealed Fi, biting the slope of my breast and watching my tongue slide in and out of Leah. She along with others again supported me as my body tensed. The sensations from down below rushed into my brain.

"Look at her go!"

"Bite her thigh again!"

Sapphire took hold of the end of the butt plug and slid it in and out of my ass. I moaned and started fucking back at it and then almost lost consciousness as someone gradually pulled taut the chain attached to my nipple clamps. Suddenly Sapphire's hot wet mouth enveloped my clit and I halted with the shock. My teeth clenched and my whole body went rigid as she sucked me into her. Her tongue began manically flicking at my clit and I trembled in ecstasy. When she slid two fingers into my cunt, I lost it.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhfuuuuccckkkkkk…." I was delirious and my body was out of control. Sapphire leaned back, rubbing my clit hard with her thumb. Her eyes sparkled and her face was wet. She was laughing as she fucked me harder and harder with her fingers. I screamed as I peaked.

"OhhHHHEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" I came so hard stars burst behind my eyes and my thighs spasmed uncontrollably. My whole mind and soul exploded into a million pieces and lava flowed hotly from my cunt as I gripped Sapphire's slick fingers. Leah started trembling too and she howled as a gush of juices hit my open moaning mouth.

"OhhhOhhhOohhhhhh…" she groaned, sending pulses of sweet nectar over my tongue and cheeks as she ground herself into my mouth. I could barely breathe, and being restrained tripled the experience. I had been completely used, and I loved it. Sapphire and the rest of the girls were smiling and giggling while they caressed me and told me how happy they were for me. Exhausted, I grinned and flopped backwards, resting the top of my head on the floor.

"I can't believe I came so hard…" I said quietly.

"I can't believe you licked Leah's cunt!" squealed Fi.

I turned my head and grinned up at her. "I can't believe you just said 'cunt'!" I replied, grinning.

Everyone giggled and fell about. I think they were all surprised by the intensity of what just happened. "Well," said Martelle. "I think it's time we allowed Shannon to stretch her limbs. Unclip her." Fi and Amy-Lee unclipped each of my wrists from my ankles and I just lay there, exhausted and open. "You can get up now," Martelle offered.

"I don't think I can move," I said, and giggled some more.

"Put her on the floor and give her a massage. Do you have any oil handy, Shannon?"

The other girls laid me on the floor and put a small cushion under my head. "There's some in the downstairs bathroom cupboard, I think," I replied.

"I know where it is," said Leah, before bouncing up and taking off, returning in moments and laughing as she squirted me down the middle with oil.

Everyone knelt in close and spread oil all over me from neck to toes. It was exquisite. Every inch of my legs, arms and torso was gently and deeply massaged and I closed my eyes and almost fell into a blissful sleep. Smooth soft fingers plied my skin, relaxing my trembling muscles and it was so sensual.

"So this is what you girls get up to when we're gone," boomed a low voice from the direction of the doorway. I craned my neck around Amy-Lee and saw my Johan, standing with crossed arms and flanked by David and Allan, Fi and Debbie's husbands, respectively.

All the subbies yelped and scooted backwards, half of them blushing fiercely, the other half trying not to laugh. I covered my nakedness with my hands and felt my own face get hot. "H… How long have you been standing there?" I asked haltingly.

"Long enough to know that I'll be attending the next toy party," Johan said, causing the men to chuckle. Then I noticed Howard standing behind the three Doms. Howard was Martelle's husband.

"Ah, there you are my sweet," Martelle said, noticing him too. "Can you get me a drink of water, please?"

"Yes, Mistress," Howard replied, before disappearing into the kitchen. I bit my lip as the three men closed in on me. I felt like half eaten prey. I smiled up at Johan with the thought.

"I trust Shannon was well behaved, Martelle?" he asked, smiling back and uncrossing his arms.

"Oh, yes. She makes a wonderful demonstrator. As long as you approve, I'm sure we'll be using her again very soon." Martelle chuckled and a few of the girls giggled while others nodded.

"Excellent, I'm pleased you all had fun," he said, leaning down and tweaking my left big toe. "But I'm afraid it's getting late and it's time for all you good people to be preparing to leave. So, last drinks, okay? We'll be in the games room."

"Yes, Sir," I said, blushing and biting my lip.

"We won't be long," said Martelle, rising and taking her glass from Howard as he returned.

"Would you please come and see me before you leave, Martelle?" asked Johan.

"I'd be happy to," she replied. "Come on, someone get Shannon a towel, and Olga, start putting everything away."

"No," interrupted Johan. "Don't clean up. Stay just like that, pet."

At once all the subbies squealed, "Ooooooo!!!!" Johan shook his head and smiled before heading for the games room, motioning for Allan and David to follow. I blushed madly.

"I didn't get to show off half the things I brought with me," Olga pouted.

"You can do the rest next time," Martelle told Olga sternly, who sighed and started tidying up.

"Go on, pet," said Martelle. "Go play snooker with the men."

"Yes, Mistress," Howard answered and a couple of us chuckled. Howard is so adorable. He stuck his nose in the air and started to walk after the others, then quickly turned to the other subbies and stuck out his tongue. Then with a big grin he disappeared around the corner to the games room.

We all looked at each other and laughed. "Does anyone know how long they were standing there?" I asked nervously, as Sandy handed me a towel.

"Nooo!!!" They all shrieked, then started giggling all over again. All but Martelle, who stood almost right above me, smiling down at me and winking. As I was smiling up at her I realised that if the men hadn't witnessed what went on, they would soon be finding out about it.

I went sooo red.

God… What will he say? I wondered.

Author's Note: A huge thank you goes out to rachel for more than a year of her editing genius. Please vote to let me know how I went in this genre. Final chapter coming up…