All Comments on 'Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 10'

by Sir_Nathan

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow!

Great gangbang! I haven't read a hotter one in a looong time i just wish this storuy wasnt over *pouts and masterbates lol*

*k*

~ bianca ~

xavi2871xavi2871about 19 years ago
OMG

Whoa! I am speechless and damn am I wet. Thanks for another one Sir.

Angie

hisemeraldhisemeraldabout 19 years ago
ye Gods Sir!

This was one of the best stories I have ever read anywhere. Thank You so much for sharing Shannon's adventure with us.

This was the most amazing gang bang! I'm sopping wet and wishing I was in Shannon's shoes.

emerald

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I am in awe

I just spent like the last (hmm looking at watch) 5 hrs on and off reading this whole thing and man what freakin excellent story. Bravo dude! This one goes STRAIGHT to the pool room (favourites lol - I know you'll get it cause youre aussie)

Brett

E-NymphE-Nymphalmost 19 years ago
very nice

Thank you for titilating and indulging my biggest sex organ with your words...my mind. well done,Sir.

ShantarShantaralmost 19 years ago
Battle Royale

Never have I seen the battle of fear versus desire portrayed so well. My hat is off to you, Sir, and my G-string too.

Shantar

IrrulanIrrulanalmost 19 years ago
Awesome

Totally awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
you make me want more....

as usual....you keep me wanting more.....giggles.....sips wine and sighs.....i do love the way you write...Sir.

~~boots~~~~boots~~almost 19 years ago
phew

words can not express how much this story affected me. fantastic, wonderful, i am in awe. a fantasy of Shannon's and of mine let me tell You. Well done Sir.

greeneyeredheadgreeneyeredheadalmost 19 years ago
What can i say ... amazing

*softly smiling and clapping my hands together*

I thoroughly enjoyed watching this story unfold ... You are without a doubt one of my favorite authors of erotica ... it is amazing how you were able to explore the nuances of her desire to let go and trust so completely, and in such a dramatic way ... I particularly enjoy that you wrote Johan to be someone who deserved that trust, and enjoyed exploring what I call the "far away places" with her.... *giggle* ... it took me two passes to get through the last two chapters (which I read together) ... my fingers got a little sticky for some reason ...

Bravo and Kisses!!!

Green

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome

just wanted to thank You Sir, for yet another great story, i hope that You will write more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WWF does porn?

Nothing more than gratuitous noise with the kind of abnoxious, thin, even laughable, personalities one expects from the likes of the World Wrestling Federation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
...

Beautiful. I sort of wish my lover would do something of the sort for me ;).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yuk!

A bit too violent – if she was an animal all those men would be in jail. Also, can't the moronic woman find some other way to get off besides getting treated like shit?

TheDarkCloudTheDarkCloudalmost 19 years ago
I Liked this a lot

Well done on the whole series. Consistently well written and sexually charged made this a pleasure to read. Also, to the earlier comment, WWF is now the World Wildlife Fund so I guess the characters are like Pandas then. No?

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanalmost 19 years agoAuthor
From the desk of Sir Nathan...

A few comments...

This story is in the 'Non-consent/reluctance' section for good reason. Shannon is reluctantly and passionately consumed by her own fantasies and what it is like to live them. At no time was she coerced against her will or threatened with violence or weapons. Furthermore, she could have said no at any time and her wishes would have been respected by her loving husband.

I think it is simplistic in the extreme to read this whole story and then glibly write it off as 'too violent' or 'moronic' or 'being treated as shit', or 'WWF' or whatever the hell that other bloke was complaining about. Comments such as these tell me you did not read the story. At no time did this piece of FICTION (yes, fiction), assume to portray the fantasies of ALL women. Just Shannon. And she exists.

My sympathies are with those for whom this chapter was 'too much' and that is where you are encouraged to exercise your freedom of choice and to not read it. You were warned on a number of occasions throughout the entire story that 'elements of n/c would appear in later chapters'.

Please try to keep comments to the actual read and to keep your personal philosophies of right and wrong at the door. This is 'erotic fiction', remember. No one is shoving anything down anyone's throat here. Any further comments of this type will be deleted. And yes, that is MY right.

SN

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanalmost 19 years agoAuthor
ps...

Thank you to those who voted this the best story in its category for the month of May, qualifying it for end of year awards.

SN

shrugs, go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hoo Yah

Well, this has provided me with a good night.

keep writing, you could probably do better than writing porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is so hot!!!!!

This is so hot and it has made me sooooo hot too. Where can I get into some action like this. What a lucky girl she is and what a great group of guys she has to give it to her so well. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more please sir nathan

as a willing sub i kneel at your feet and look up hoping u will write more series have read the three u have already written and love them all please write more sir

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So horny right now!

I am so excited after reading this that my eyes are streaming, and the cushion I am sitting on is soaked! As another Aussie sub who THOROUGHLY enjoyed your story I also must beg you, sir, for more, more, MORE! I am a long time reader of this site and no other article has ever had me so revved up, and for that I must say thank you Sir Nathan. Now I must donne my collar and go wake my very own 'Sir'!

Loz/aka Lolita.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
totally hot

Just finished this series and absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
delicious

I loved the entire series and I sincerely hope you'll continue to write nonconsent/reluctance themed stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Umm...wow!

That was great! Amazing! Haha. I love reading your stories. Thanks!

Rad'lRad'labout 15 years ago
Very well written - -

- well imagined, technically proofread, altogether amazing. Thank you.

I will quibble about one small continuity thing: You had Shannon nekkid with the girls and her skirt and top in the laundry but somehow she was wearing them when she got into the bathroom with Leah. I think. Very, very, very good!

vampanyavampanyaalmost 15 years ago
Thank you thank you thank you!

Quite simply i loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Shannon

Your story was amazing it made me so hot, even hotter at the fact that my name is Shannon too, and i could just hear Johan's and the others voices calling me names. You must be a very pleasing master, i only hope i can find myself a master that has half the imagination you do. If so i will be a very lucky subbie indeed.

shaneeshaneealmost 15 years ago
This girl came again!

Oh Sir Nathan, what more can I say? this girl wishes you were her master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anniewillcockanniewillcockabout 13 years ago

OMG!!! This was just amazing!!! I lost count of the number of times i came during just this chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Omfg. Wot a chapter I loved everyword ov it. I wud love that to have been me. Mmm thnx for this submission

chell__stuchell__stuover 12 years ago

That was incredible! Loved it! :)

billie babkabillie babkaover 12 years ago
Ohmigod!

i'd pay a million dollars to have been her! i loved it...and this is the fifth time i've read it!

venuslove1venuslove1almost 12 years ago
Thank You

Mind blowing, thank you Sir_Nathan!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 12 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic!

Amazing pls keep writing she can take on more men who will hopefully last longer.

Manda81Manda81over 11 years ago
Please MORE!!!

Wow!!! I loved it please keep writing!!! I was soooo wet reading this series n I can't wait for more! :)

gaelen33gaelen33about 11 years ago

Your stories always make me cum really hard, so thank you ;)

tw15t3d5w1tchtw15t3d5w1tchover 9 years ago

what a beautiful show of love and caring, absolutely loved it. I read the whole thing in a day, helped give me some ideas to ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too long - it kept me up late!😀

A long series and worth every word. Easy to get caught up in it. Outstanding story and effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous