Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cock pulsed in my mouth again and again and my eyes smiled at the men stroking their cocks around me. David pulled his cock from my mouth and I swallowed noisily. "Ahhhhh..." I said, opening my mouth lewdly again. "More!"

"Dirty little whore," said Johan, stroking his cock and pushing the head of it into my cheek. I turned to try to suck it but he pulled it away and I moaned with frustration.

"Ohhhh... Please! More!!" I looked from man to man.God, look at them. They're so close!

"Beg, you fuckin slut. Beg for more cum."

SPLAT! Allan's long fat cock slapped hard into my cheek, sending cum flying.

"Give me more. Please give me more!!" My mouth flew open, my eyes dancing with lust. I needed cum. I needed it bad.

"Fuck your cunt!" Johan yelled. I turned toward him and he pushed a fat fake cock into my hand. "Rub your clit with your other hand!"

"Yes!" I gasped. Immediately I started shoving it into myself, my fingers rubbing over my clit in fast circles. "More! Give me more fuckin cum!"SLAP! "Ohhhh!"

Steven slapped the side of my breast! It sounded worse than it felt. I groaned, opening my mouth wider, fingers flying on my clit.

"Beg!"SLAP!Right on my other breast. My fingers picked up speed. The heel of my other hand started banging into my clit, I was shoving that dildo so hard into myself. Every shove made me shudder, my breasts bouncing heavily on my chest, nipples hard and hot. I tasted traces of David's cum on my lips and licked them like a slut, swallowing again and opening my mouth.

"Please, God! I'm a fucking dirty cumsucking whore! Cum on me! Cum in my face. Treat me like a fucktoy slut. God, I love it... I love it..."

I was suddenly hosed amidst groans of male pleasure. From two directions hot thick sperm hit me straight in the mouth. One hit me in the side of my extended tongue and went half into my mouth inside my cheek, while the other half sprayed up the outside. The other stream hit me right in the back of the throat and I swallowed the lot instinctively. My mouth flew back open as a huge streak of white cum careened into my chin, exploding everywhere and dripping in long strands down to my jutting breasts.

A throbbing cock head was pushed into my mouth and immediately pulsed a blob of hot cum right onto my tongue. Fingers slid into my hair and pulled my mouth down the throbbing, flexing shaft. Half way down my throat it pulsed hotly and I swallowed down the creamy heat. He pushed the head of his cock under my tight collar and groaned. With my chin against his balls, I opened my eyes and looked into Steven's. His teeth were gritted as he unloaded his pleasure straight into my body.

I started to shake as I realised I had a stranger's cock in my mouth.

"Don't you fuckin cum!" shouted Johan over Ernie's moans. I couldn't take my eyes off the sight of his shiny ebony rod sliding slickly through his dark fist. Flashes of lighter coloured skin from inside his wrist were almost mesmerising. I watched as he hosed his cock with oil then shot a stream of it from my cunt to my chin.

"Dirty fucking whore. Look at you, girl. You're already covered in cum."

"More!" I begged, fingers a blur on my clit.SLAP! My left breast was wetly whacked. Cum was sliding down my breasts, dripping from the undersides. My slapped breast bounced across my chest into the other one, breaking strands of cum. I moaned out my need. "Please!"

"Fuck that cunt," grunted Johan.

"Yesss!!!"

"You can cum when Allan cums!"

"Ohhhhhh!!!!"

"I'm cummin!" Ernie announced as his cum flew into my face. "Ohhh yeahhh!" he cried as he moved his cock around, criss-crossing my smiling face with thick ribbons of hot cum. "Ohhh fuckin yeaahhhh!!"

Cum splattered across my face and I opened my mouth wider, trying desperately to taste more. God, I don't know what came over me. Somehow I wasn't cumming, but I was fucking myself and stroking my clit as fast and as long as I ever had. My head lolled back on my shoulders, mouth wide open and Johan exploded. My eyes clamped shut and he hit me square in the side of the nose. Cum dripped wetly down into my mouth and hung off my nose. He pushed his spasming cock into my open mouth and sprayed my tongue with two big loads of hot jism. His cock then pulsed out three or four more doses of his tasty cream and I swirled it around my mouth and swallowed it like a good little whore.

I blinked my eyes open and David was leaning down with a video camera right in my face. Allan was stroking fast, inches from my mouth. My mouth still slimy with cum, I groaned deliriously. I was covered in it!

"Say hi to all your friends, Shannon!"

"Ohhhhh!!"

My orgasm was on a knife-edge! I couldn't hold out!Click/flash! Click/flash!

"Smile for the camera, fucktoy!"

"OHHHPLEASEENOOO PLEAASEEEE!!!!"

Then from above, a moan burst from Allan's lungs and his cock erupted. Enormous ropes of cum flew into my hair and landed on my face with rapid-fire wet splats. He kept stroking and stroking and aiming at my mouth. I had my eyes tightly shut and my breasts were slapped again just as my orgasm burst from my loins!

SLAP!!! "AaaahhhHHHAAAHHHHHH FUCCKKKKKKKYYEESSSSSSSSSS OOOHHHHHH FUCKKKKK!!!"

My body stiffened and my hips jerked back and forth, impaling myself harder and harder on the dildo. My fingers ignited my clit and I flew into orbit. Pleasure rushed through me like never before and all the tension and humiliation of the last few days burst into a billion pieces and flew out into space. With my eyes rolling back into my head and the sound of static hissing in my ears, my body undulated in a rhythmic dance as more and more cum filled my mouth. I gurgled, needing to breathe. Allan's pulsing cock was on my tongue, cum still pulsing in heaving gobs with each gentler throb. He lifted his dripping cock and I swallowed, breathing hard before opening my mouth and sliding my lips back over the head to suckle. He continued to stroke, slowing down and draining into my mouth for a full minute.

My fingers slowed down on my clit but occasional sparks sent little tremors through my body. I moaned softly to myself as I drew the slick dildo out of my cunt and let it fall from my hand. I fell back onto my knees, my ass on the floor, and grabbed my tingling breasts, squeezing them and squishing cum out between my fingers. "Mmmmmmm." I was such a mess and it felt so good.

Click/flash!Johan was taking more pictures. "Some for the family album, baby," he said, winking and looking into the viewer. I looked up at him holding the camera and smiled. I couldn't help it.Click/flash!

"She should clean up."

"Yeah."

I looked up at Johan, wondering what they wanted. "Make her eat it."

"Aw, man. That's nasty."

"I'll do it!" said Ernie, stepping forward, his soft cock hanging almost to his knees. His big hand twisted the hair at the back of my head and pulled my head back. He ran his other hand all over me, gathering up cum and wiping it on my tongue. I swallowed every time and stuck my tongue out for more. After a minute he said, "That's most of it," and pinched my nipple. I swallowed one final time and groaned, a small shudder gripping my body.

"Thank the men, little one."

"Thank you," I said, my eyes flicking from one to the other. "Thank you," I repeated into the video camera, licking my lips.

"Man, that was unbelievable," sighed David, scanning my face one last time. He turned it off and dropped it from his eye, looking at me in wonder. "Fuckin beautiful."

Ernie looked down on me with a broad smile. "Fuckin awesome, girl."

I smiled up at him. Then my eyes were drawn to Steve. "I'd kiss you but you're just too messy," he said, shaking his head and smiling.

Even I laughed a bit at that. I looked down at myself. I was still streaked in cum. I looked back up and grinned uncertainly.

"You are a little firecracker, Shannon," Allan said softly, a big smile on his face. "Johan is one lucky guy."

"And she's a lucky girl," said Johan, elbowing Allan in the ribs and smiling down at me too.

"Let's just hope she's not addicted," laughed David.

"Well, if she is, we could just do her again," chuckled Johan.

"Now?" asked Ernie, playfully raising his eyebrows.

"Naaa, not now. It's getting late. And we have a big day tomorrow."

"He's right," said Steven. "And we have a long drive too, man."

"Yeah, yeah. I know," Ernie mumbled quietly, looking down on me in amazement.

I just knelt there in a slump as they all talked. I was utterly exhausted and cum was starting to stiffen and dry on my skin. I watched as they dressed and laughed and shook their heads and each other's hands. In minutes they were gone and cars were being started and driven off quietly.

Johan pulled on his jeans but wasn't wearing a shirt. He held out his hand and I reached for it. He pulled me to my feet and I stood there, toe to toe with him, holding his hands and looking up into his eyes, too embarrassed to say anything. He smiled and brushed his fingers over my lips playfully and kissed them lightly. Then, with a big grin on his face, he whispered, "Go get in the shower, ya fuckin whore." I blushed and giggled, still not knowingwhat to say.

He laughed and slapped my ass as I ran out of the games room and into the rest of my life. Who knew what adventures it might hold. Surely nothing could surpass the incredible few days I'd just endured. I soaped my body and washed the evidence of my debauchery down the drain in the shower. The hot water drew the last ounces of my strength from me and I barely had the energy to gloss my most tender parts with moisturiser. By the time I made it to the bedroom, Johan had already showered downstairs and was lying in bed, waiting for me.

When I saw him there, I almost wanted to cry. I felt so happy and so vulnerable all at once. For some reason my eyes were drawn to his bedside table and I noticed something was different. I smiled to myself and slid into bed realising he'd put away my confession.

He opened his arms to me and I slid into them, pressing my cheek to his chest and sighing. He clicked off the bedside light and wrapped his strong arms around me, kissing my forehead lightly. All the tension slowly drained from my body. My stomach relaxed and I wound my smooth legs around his, moulding myself to him. He kissed me again and spoke quietly. "I love you baby."

I swallowed, stifling tears again. "I love you too," I breathed. He hugged me close and kissed my nose. I could hear the smile in his voice when he whispered in the dark.

"Got any more dirty fantasies?"

Author's Note: Thank you rachel for a huge job on this story. And thank you to those of you who vote. It really helps to know how I'm doing.