All Comments on 'Shadows and Light Ch. 06-07'

by Emerald_Dragon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

I'm loving this story and hope they get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful work

It's always better to take your time and make it the best you can. Great job on these two chapters.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Thank you for updating

The dream almost-sex was hot! I love this story, and really appreciate the regular updates!

marexotic18marexotic18over 16 years ago
yay!

I'm excited to keep reading! I really hope that you develop Isabelle's character more. You've given us a glimpse of her perception and compassion for other people, as well as her inner strength, and I'm curious to know more! Also can't wait for more of her and Ian's romance to blossom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This ROCKS!

It is rare that I get hooked on a story line on Literotica, but this has been fantastic. I honestly can't wait to read the rest of the story. Keep up the good work. Hopefully, when this thread is complete, you will see fit to bless us with a whole new storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I Love IT!!! Keep it going.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing!!

You are tackling such an interesting and multifaceted storyline with ease - the evolution of characters, story and emotions. Thank you for posting such wonderful pieces!!

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Wow!!

That was a close call!!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Ah, what a tease you are!

It was very hot, though. Mmmmmm.

I can't tell; is Finn a vampire, too? You wrote that it was unusual to have more than one vampire born to a family, so with two vampiric sons it's already a lot.

Maybe I'll find out if I keep reading?

Good idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous