All Comments on 'Shadows and Light Ch. 17'

by Emerald_Dragon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
I won\\\'t give it away

But you surprised me, in a good way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yeah!

Loved it!

TricialenTricialenover 16 years ago
This Story is Unbelievabley Brilliant

Why aren\\\'t you published? There are so many good storytellers on this site, but you are by far in the top five, if not the first. I have loved everything about Isabelle & Ian\\\'s story. You brought such life to all of the characters. I was horrified with Cullen, sadden by what happened to Isabelle, Loved Ian, and totally accepted Simon&Finn. And I loved how John has been redeemed. Anticipating the next chapter...hope it\\\'s soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So glad to hear from you

I love this story and was dying to read more, you left us with a total cliffhanger on the chapter before this. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Are you going to come back?

I really enjoy this story, but we haven't heard back from you in soooo long! I thought for a while that it was finished as everytime I check back there is nothing new, but then I scrolled to the bottom of the last chapter and it says there is more!! Where is it???

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 16 years ago
Yeah, are you coming back?

I love this story! I can't wait for the ending. At first I thought it was finished but you did say there are a few more chapters to go. It's been a few months. I really hope you're planning on finishing! This is too good to be left hanging!

MsHustleBunnyMsHustleBunnyabout 15 years ago
Awwww

I loveeee your story so much! It has such feeling and emotion in it, you are a very creative writer! I am an artist, and I would love to try to capture your story in a couple of paintings sometime...You have inspired me to write my own story of vampires/were's annnnnd do a photoshoot :) Thank you for keeping me on edge with whats going to happen next! This is one of my favorite stories I have ever read :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous