All Comments on 'Shag the Veep, Save the World'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
rachlourachlouabout 16 years ago
I'm stunned. Literally!

I can already see this as next years big Hollywood blockbuster. Paris Hilton and Juliette Binoche in the starring roles... Looking forward to the Dick Cheney sequel already. Thanks for the read! Excellent work as always.

tickledkittytickledkittyabout 16 years ago
Mon Dieu!

Marsh, I can't tell you how honored I am that you've dedicated this gem to me. No, really. REALLY. I'm just...well, overcome. *wipes tear* Merci, mon cher ami.

Marveilleux!

scouriesscouriesabout 16 years ago
I gave you a 4 for the story but...

...a big fat zero for the comment by tickledpink. I've begged you three, please, give the rest of us a break. Okay, it was funny the first time, all this goo goo, lovey dovey baby talk between you guys. But enough. It's killing me. Keep it for when you're home together- not here on LITEROTICA. PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
holy crap!

You put way too much thought into the crafting of this story. Thank you.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 16 years ago
good

Marsh, you are one sick puppy! Still one of the funniest writers around though.

SweetWitchSweetWitchabout 16 years ago
Twisted.

Marshy, my love, you are incredibly twisted. I wanna be just like you when I grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Novices who know about Asteroids?

.. and who repeatedly tells about disasters 65 million years BC? And then they go on about global warming - after 6 years of imprisonment in provincial France?

I love your writing in general, but this particular one simply flies too low to be airborne

SlickTonySlickTonyabout 16 years ago
Weird Science, but...

Excellent satire! I, too, eagerly await the Dick Cheney sequel. With any luck at all, Jennifer can fry his pacemaker or something, which is more practical than sending him in a time machine, along with Karl Rove, to 14th Century Italy, where they'd get along great with the Borgias until they deemed it expedient to poison each other.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
I loved it, mr Alien sir.

No one does tongue in cheek like you.

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 16 years ago
Crikey...

Disturbingly funny, and the play off history and science somehow comes across believeable in the context. Masterful.

araidayaraidayalmost 16 years ago
Glutton for punishment

I seem to be drawn to your more...unconventional offerings. I can tell this wasn't written for the average horny Literotica reader. You've got a hell of a warped mind to think up this one. I enjoyed it. :)

I have to agree with Jennifer's "wait and see" approach at the end. Have sex with Dick Cheney or the world explodes in a ball of fire? Six of one I say...

MichaelphyteMichaelphytealmost 16 years ago
Why you're on my FAVERITES list !

Love your stories for thier " alternative viewpoint ". Love this one for the humor, premis, charictures, and toung-in-cheek humor too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

thankfully we escaped little Alvin gore, but not the nigger!

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
giggleworthy

Such irreverence! Grin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh please please, Jennifer! you absolutely HAVE to fuck Dick Cheney and save the world! 🤣😂

bhojobhojo11 months ago

Very scientific plot ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous