Shame, Shame, Shame!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he saw her he started to turn around and go back up to his room.

"Jordy, wait," I called.

"Jordy, what happened between your mom and me, has nothing to do with you. She loves you just as much as she always did. I'm the one she stopped loving so you should at least try..."

Betty turned to me with tears running down her cheeks. We never got to say anything though because Jordan erupted. I had never heard my son curse before. I had also never even dreamed he would ever scream at either one of us, but obviously this had affected him more than I'd ever thought. He had clearly inherited my ability to pretend that things didn't bother him, so the fury that he unleashed on Betty was unexpected.

"So you love me huh, Mom?" he yelled. "You love me so God damned much that you didn't even try to call me until two or three days after the concert. And where in all of that love did you ever consider how small this town is? How do you think it feels to be the son of the town slut? How do you think it feels to have people staring at you and pointing fingers at you everywhere you go? Mom since you love me so much, you probably remember that I've been crazy about the same girl for the past three years. We finally made a connection. We were going to the same college and we even went out a couple of times. But that's over mom. Her parents have refused to let her date me anymore and they're sending her to a different college to keep her safe from ME! Thanks for the love mom, but I'd be better off without it." He turned and ran back up the stairs.

"Danny, everything you said was wrong," she said. "You are the only man I have ever loved. There has never been anyone even close to the way I feel about you. I made a terrible mistake. But love had nothing to do with it. It was sex pure and simple. And it wasn't even sex. It was just....it's a very long story and you need to let me explain it to you."

"Betty, the best way for us to talk will be if you get a lawyer so we can work on this divorce. We'll have to have several meetings to discuss the settlement and we'll be talking then. If there's anything else you need to get off of your chest, I'll give you a whole meeting where you can talk and I'll just listen once we get the whole thing worked out."

"I love you Danny," she said. "And I always will."

A couple of evenings later, Jordan told me that he was going out for the evening. He and some of his friends were going over to Greg's house to watch movies and play video games on Greg's 70 inch flat screen TV. He noticed the concern in my eyes.

"Don't worry Dad," he said. "He doesn't live there anymore. Amanda asked me to watch her kids while she goes out to do something. She's a victim in all of this too. She doesn't deserve what happened to her anymore than you and I do. Maybe, all of the innocent people in this situation need to start supporting each other." I was glad that he was going to get a chance to have some fun.

Less than thirty minutes after he left someone knocked on my door. I opened the door to find Amanda standing there with a pizza and a bottle of wine.

She went into my kitchen and having been there literally hundreds of times over the years, knew where everything was. She got a couple of glasses and plates out of the cabinet and placed them on the table.

She kept her coat on but sat down across from me. "Danny, how did you find out?" she asked without preamble.

"It was by pure luck," I said sadly. Talking about it was still painful but she deserved to know. "I guess I loved Betty too much. I had a laptop that our IT department had spent a lot of money configuring for me. I gave it to Betty. I thought that it would help her as a teacher far more than the cheap ones the board of education gives teachers. So I was using a flash drive to carry my data and drawings from my office computer to my home computer. One day, I forgot the flash drive.

I decided to dash home to grab it and go back to work. I thought that Betty was at school as usual. When I got home Betty's car wasn't in the driveway, but Greg's Challenger was. I didn't even think about it. Greg often skipped work and hung out in my garage. All of the band's equipment was there and he'd stop by to play." Amanda's face stiffened and her lips got tight when I said that.

"Danny, Greg and I have three kids to support," she said. "You didn't think I needed to know that my husband was skipping out of work?"

"Amanda, he's....well he WAS my best friend," I said. "At least I thought he was. Anyway my plan was to go into the house and grab the flash drive and then go out to the garage and scare the shit out of Greg."

"I went into the house and headed for the office to grab the drive. As I got close to the den I heard noises so I looked in. They were so busy that they didn't even know I was there. Amanda I don't want to...."

"Danny, I need to know," she said. She reached across the table and patted my hand.

"He was fucking her. It was awful. He was fucking her...other hole. The sounds they were making weren't like moans of pleasure, they were just grunts. He pulled out of her, and pulled off the condom he used and jacked off over her and then shot his sperm all over her face. Then he peed on her. She writhed under him like it was the best thing in the world. She stood up and found the used condom on the floor and started licking it. He got behind her and started licking her ass."

"Amanda, it was like two animals going at it. They had plastic sheets on the floor to protect it from the piss. They took turns spitting on each other. I was in shock. My first instinct was to go in there and beat the shit out of both of them. But I realized that if I went in there, I'd probably kill one of them or both of them."

"It didn't make any sense to me. They kept calling each other names. He kept calling her a fucking whore and she just smiled at him. They talked about us...you and me, like we were only there to prevent them from having their fun."

"You want to go again?" he asked her.

"We can't, we both have to get back to work," she said. "I hate having to rush like this. I wish we were free to just fuck whenever we wanted and for however long we want."

"I hear you," he said. "But someday."

"For now though, let's get back to the boring people who make our lives hell," she said. "I hate going back to them."

"Anyway, I got out of there. I didn't know what I was going to do but I knew that Betty and I were done. Men always get screwed over in a divorce, so I knew I had to be careful. Over the next couple of days, I avoided Greg. If he was somewhere, I didn't show. It was harder with Betty, but I pulled it off. I pretended that I needed to work later and found ways to be away from home."

"The odd thing was that the other guys in the band noticed that there was something wrong with me long before Greg or Betty did. It was actually them who helped me come up with my plan for the concert. I'd also decided to give Betty the divorce papers that evening for her birthday. That way at least SHE would be away from one of the boring people. I never expected for people to react to her the way they have. I just figured we'd divorce and I'd never speak to Greg again. End of story."

"Aren't you leaving a few things out?" she asked.

"Like what?" I asked back

"Like getting Greg fired," she said. "Like kicking his ass twice and getting him arrested?"

"Amanda, I didn't get Greg fired," I said. "I didn't want to do anything to hurt you or your kids. And as far as everything else, Greg was trying to disconnect my cable to stop the show so no one would know about his part in all of this. I was playing, so I couldn't use my hands to stop him so I kicked him."

"Danny," she smiled. "I know you. I've seen you and heard you talk about the way you handle drunks and people at bars while you guys play. Greg is the one who always talks about kicking people. You always say that you stepped on their hands and waited for security."

"Okay," I admitted. "I was pissed at Greg and I lost my temper, but he started it."

"What about the restaurant?" she asked.

"All I wanted to do was quit my job working for Betty's dad and give her the divorce papers," I said. "Greg ran into the restaurant yelling and screaming about me ruining his life. He tried to grab me and took a swing at me, so I punched him and left. Again he started it. I was done with him. My entire plan for revenge involved embarrassing him at the concert and ending our friendship. I didn't get him arrested or anything else. I thought that getting him embarrassed and kicking him out of the band was enough. That and losing the best friend that he'd ever had and ever will have, but of course I lost my best friend too."

"So what about Betty?" she asked. "Betty was going to get away with just being embarrassed?"

"No, Betty and I are done," I said. "There's no chance."

"The other guys won't have anything to do with Greg either," she said.

"They feel betrayed by him too," I said. "They don't trust him. We're all friends, but Greg and I were BEST FRIENDS. They figured if he'd do that to me, there's no way anyone else could trust him. I don't blame them."

"I wish it was that simple for me," she said. "You and Betty both work. Your son is a grown man who's about to leave for college. Greg and I have three small children and only one income. I want my kids to grow up in a normal family with a mother and father, so as much as this hurts me, I'm going to take him back."

I looked at her in shock. I just shook my head.

"Oh it's not like you're thinking," she said. "I'm going to keep him on a very short leash. We also won't be sleeping together. I'm taking him back for the kids only. My lawyer came up with an extremely specific contract for exactly what will happen if he ever cheats on me again. And we will never have sex again. I only want him back until the kids are grown, but I'm not telling him that. I'll be going back to school too. So that when I do divorce him, I'll be able to support myself."

I nodded my head. I guess I could understand her position. And I noticed that she was still looking at me.

"There's one more thing," she said. "I need to get my revenge on him too. And I need your help."

"Amanda, as much as I'd like to kick his ass, he and I have tangled twice already. And neither one of them made me feel any better. I actually felt worse. Do you know what it's like to lose the person you love most and your best friend at the same time? A part of me wants to run to him to cry on his shoulder about losing Betty. But at the same time, I can't go to Betty to talk about how much I miss sitting in the garage playing guitar with Greg or practicing our golf games. I don't want to do anything else to him," I said.

"I don't want you to do anything to HIM," she said. She stood up and opened her coat. She was naked under it. My eyes opened further and my mouth dropped open as the coat hit the floor in my kitchen. "I want you to do something to me," she continued.

Amanda is totally different from my wife Betty. Betty is taller and thinner with small breasts and incredible long thin legs.

As soon as the coat fell my eyes were drawn to her large heavy breasts. Her stomach was rounded and sagged a bit. Her legs were far shorter and thicker than Betty's but rather than imagining her wrapping them around me; I wanted to feel myself being crushed by those powerful legs.

"I think we should take this upstairs," she said thickly. Even as I stood there looking at her I could see her nipples extending. And when she turned I noticed the way her big soft ass jiggled. She turned back and grabbed my hand since I seemed to be frozen in that spot. That contact and the look in her eyes made up my mind. I was still waging an internal debate but my body had already decided.

"But Amanda, if we do this, we won't be any better than them," I said,

"I've already spoken to them," she said. "There are a lot of things going on that you don't know. But trust me this has been going on for a long time. They started this. They did this to us. We need to do something to get our self respect back and to prove to ourselves that there's nothing wrong with us. Beside that we're normal healthy people and we need sex too."

Mentally, I still had my doubts, but my heart was beating so fast that I couldn't concentrate on anything else. "Danny, there are other reasons for us to do this," she said. "If you're really done with Betty, you'll need someone even if it's not that often to have sex with. On the other hand since I'm not going to take Danny back if this doesn't happen, I'll bet you I could make that asshole beg you to fuck me."

She smiled then. "Danny you're a good guy," she said. "You're a far better friend than Greg deserves. You're still trying to come up with a reason why we shouldn't do this. Do you know why I'm smiling so much?"

I shook my head nervously. "Because I can tell you want to fuck me really badly. I can see your dick tenting those pants. Greg, as much as he loves me, he doesn't ever look at me like that. And I want to feel that. There's no way I'm leaving here without this happening."

"Jordan," I said. "What if he comes home?"

"That's why I have him babysitting," she smiled. "Plus he might need to get used to my kids anyway. But he can't come home until I go home, so come and get it." She bent over and jiggled her ass and something snapped in me. I grabbed the bottle of wine and followed her up the stairs.

I started taking off my clothes on the way up. By the time I got there she was lying on my bed with the sexiest look I'd ever seen on her face.

She patted the bed next to her. "Come on up here," she said. "I can't wait."

"You're going to have to," I said. I put the bottle down on the table beside the bed and took her in my arms. For a few moments I just hugged her. I gently rubbed my hands up am down her sides becoming accustomed to the he differences in texture and density between her soft flesh and Betty's tight skin. She started humming and moaning.

I gently took her cheeks in my hands and pressed my lips against hers. She sucked my tongue into her mouth hungrily. I trailed kisses down the side of her face and down her neck. Then I grabbed the bottle and poured it over her huge soft breasts. I licked and sucked my way over every nook and cranny of those fleshy melons. She was wiggling her legs and trying to rub her pussy with her fingers. I pulled her hands away firmly and replaced them with mine. My tongues circled and sucked one of those fat nipples even as my fingers eased their way inside of her. She was so set already that I had no trouble inserting a second finger while the palm of my hand covered and massaged her clit. In only a few minutes her eyes opened wider and she started quivering.

"That was so good," she said. "But I need more." She pushed me onto my back and inserted my dick in her silky tunnel. Even before she rode it all the way down, she started moving her hips back and forth. I grabbed two big handfuls of booty and tried to slow her down because her movements were becoming frantic.

"Honey, slow down and enjoy it," I said. "We aren't in a race. Let's take our time and make this last. It'll be so much better."

I rolled her back over without disengaging. I pulled her hands over her head and began to slowly but firmly thrust in and out of her juicy tunnel. Her fat pussy lips squeezed my dick with each sliding movement. I lowered my torso and let go of her arms. She immediately wrapped them around me and we started kissing again. It was magical.

Long before I wanted to, I could feel the tightening in my balls telling me that I couldn't last much longer.

I started to pull out and in the back of my mind I pondered shooting my seed on her like Greg had done.

"No, Baby," she said. "We aren't like them. This isn't a sport. Do it in me. I want to feel you painting my insides. Cum inside of me." And I did. Afterwards we lay together kissing and cuddling. The look in her eyes was strange. She had the same expression on her face that Betty always got. It made me start thinking again. Was it fake or genuine? Was Betty's similar look genuine? She got up to look at the clock. Seeing that big butt while she was on her hands and knees did something to me. Her tits were so big that they touched the mattress. I got behind her and shoved my dick into her still gooey pussy. I reached around and grabbed those boobs and gently squeezed them as I fucked her. She started pushing her ass back against me and she spread her legs even further apart.

"Ooh, ooh, harder," she gushed. Her sopping hole made squishy sounds each time I pumped into her. "Get that pussy," she moaned. We both started thrusting harder and faster until I flooded her insides again.

"Danny," she said languidly as we lay together. i was still gently squeezing one her tits while my other hand grabbed her ass.

"Are you just fascinated with my tits because you like them, or because Betty doesn't have any?" She asked.

"Neither, Amanda," I said. "Nothing we did has anything to do with Betty. This was just you and I sharing ourselves. And like you said, it made me feel better about myself."

"Mmm," she moaned. "Danny, sometime during the last hour or so, this changed from revenge to something else. Can you do something for me next time?"

"What do you mean NEXT TIME?" I asked.

"Danny, I'm not a whore," she said. "But this was very special. Before tonight I've only had sex with one man, Greg. We've been married for longer than you and Betty have but we waited to have our kids. In all of that time, he has never made me feel what you did tonight."

"Most of the time, I just feel like it's something I do because Greg wants it so badly. Sometimes I feel like a slut and other times I feel like just something for him to fuck. But you made me feel...LOVED. I felt special. I felt desired. You made me feel sexy. And for a fat old woman like me, that isn't something I can give up very easily."

"I have all kinds of things I want to try before I tell Greg what's been..."

"What?" I asked. "You're going to tell him?"

"Of course," she smiled and kissed me again. "Think about it. Think about all of the pain he caused us. He deserves some pain too. And I can't think of anything more painful for him than knowing that while he isn't fucking me. Someone else is fucking the shit out of me and making me feel things he never did. It would be even more painful if he knew it was you. But I'll leave that up to you. I have not yet even begun to pay Greg back. I'll also let you decide whether or not we tell Betty.

Over the next few weeks, things escalated between Amanda and me, until one day she told me we needed to have a talk.

"Danny, we need to figure some things out," she said. "I'm a woman, but I'm not like Betty. I can't do the things that you and I have been doing without there being some type of feelings. Either you need to marry me and adopt my kids or we're going to have to back way off. Have you even realized how often we get together? I was over here five nights last week."

"I know," I said. "I find myself thinking about you all the time. And I dream about us. I'm not just talking about sex either."

"Danny it's far worse for me," she said. "I've been married to Greg for all of that time and he and I only tried anal once and it was a disaster. You've gotten me so used to having little Danny in all of my holes. Greg is going to be so shocked to find out that someone else has been somewhere that he hasn't. I give him blowjobs as a special treat because I hated doing it. I love sucking your dick. Danny, you dream about us lying around together and dating. That makes me feel warm but Honey, I've been dreaming about you giving me a baby. We need to step way back or decide to be together.