Shameless Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ta-da!"

Sandra felt her breast sway with her steps, and a part of her dreaded that none of the men could help themselves from openly staring. She focused on her mantra. They have already seen more of me.

But another side of her found the whole thing strangely natural. Two sexy women should flaunt themselves like this. As she repeated her mantra in her head, the sentiment that her colleagues had already seen more of her gradually felt more disappointing than comforting.

Following Jane's example, she stopped in front of the four seated men. To her surprise, she found the attention simply exhilarating. She struck a big smile, inviting them to gawk.

"Looks like you've got some admirers, hon," Jane whispered. "And I think I know what they are looking at."

Sandra followed Jane's eyes to her chest. It dawned on her that there was a difference between her and Jane's limited clothing. Jane's bra was undoubtedly sexy, low cut to give an inviting presentation of her breasts, but the satin material fully covered her nipples. Sandra was wearing a laced bra, and as she looked down, she could see that her pink nipples were partly on display through the see-through fabric. Her mouth formed a shocked o, and she instinctively raised the tray in her hands to protect her modesty.

"No need to be shy," Jane said, and reached behind her back to unhook her bra.

To some extent, Sandra felt she shouldn't be surprised. She should have expected it, given Jane's insinuations, but she still couldn't believe a woman of Jane's stature would do something like this, baring her breasts for her employees. And eager to be on display, the black woman quickly shed her bra without a trace of false modesty. Her breast swayed heavily for her audience as she tossed it to her husband. She grinned widely as she stood before them, hands on her hips as she met their gaze.

Sandra was mesmerized by the sight of her boss' glowing brown breasts, topped with a darker shade of big juicy nipples that somehow made Sandra's mouth both water and feel dry at the same time. Granting Sandra's unspoken wish, Jane turned to give the blonde a good view. The sane choice would have been to look away and act unaffected. But sanity had long gone out the window. And Jane's pleased grin revealed just how much she desired to be stared at. If her boss wanted to be admired, Sandra rationalized that she better abide.

"Now, who want some eggnog?" Jane asked.

Sandra stood as frozen, holding the tray. Jane reached for the cups but stopped herself.

"Oh, we're not matching anymore," she concluded, and raised her eyebrow. "That doesn't seem quite right, does it?"

"No," Sandra heard herself say.

Jane moved in behind her and Sandra gasped as the hook of her bra came undone. The weight of her breast made the bra start falling as soon as Jane let go, but Jane seemed eager to help, slowly easing the straps down Sandra's shoulder. The sensuous touch of her boss fingers against her skin gave Sandra goose bumps, and the sensation was amplified by four sets of expectant eyes. She lowered the tray as the bra fell down her arms, making sure everyone had a good view. Looking down, she saw her pink little nipples stare back at them.

The men had each taken a seat in an armchair, and Sandra and Jane slowly made their way from one to the next to distribute the cups. Around the office, Sandra never fell into the trap of waiting on her colleagues by getting them beverages. But they were not at the office now, and other rules obviously applied. The waiting was mainly an excuse to give each man an up and close look of the topless black and blonde duo. Her colleagues did a poor job of hiding their fascination, staring bluntly at Sandra' swaying breast. There was a growing urge inside her that demanded more than just their eyes.

Sandra and Jane sat down on the big couch. It was hard to grasp that she was actually doing this, sitting there topless before her colleagues as well as her boss' husband. She recognized the thrill from her photo shoot at the hen night when she dared to strip down before the photographer and his assistant. But it was much stronger now. Somewhere underneath that thick layer of exhilarating lust, she knew it was insane to expose herself like this to her colleagues. But it also enhanced the experience. These weren't a couple of strangers. These were people Sandra met daily, and she knew they would forever carry with them this image of her. Absorbed by the thrill of exposure, she found herself unable to do anything except focusing on her increasingly heavy breath. Jane looked affectionately at her, as if she could see what unfolded inside her protégé.

"So, did you manage to work out who your secret Santa is?" she asked.

With all the crazy things going on tonight, Sandra's mind had been preoccupied with more urgent things. Her Christmas gift felt even more insinuating given her current state of undress. Jane fetched the mistletoe and handed it to Sandra.

"Have a guess. Who do you think wanted an excuse to give you a kiss?"

Sandra stood, mistletoe in hand and her gaze wandering among the four men. The room was silent except for the soft background music. With a deep breath she walked over to Mark. He smiled as she approached, his eyes wandering over her body.

"Are you my secret Santa," she asked, standing in front of him.

Mark said nothing, but got up from his chair. He grabbed her hand that held the mistletoe and raised it up above them. She gasped as he leaned in and kissed her. His beard tickled her chin, but his lips felt enticingly soft against hers. Her tongue leaped out and invaded his mouth. He responded in kind, and their kiss quickly intensified. With his arm around her naked waist, he pressed her body against him. As he eventually removed his lips from hers, she was left panting before him. He looked at her with a crooked grin.

"No, sorry Sandra. I'm not your secret Santa."

She was momentarily stunned. While making out with him, she had almost forgotten about where they were doing it. Without fully thinking it over, she quickly stepped over to Thomas.

"Are you my secret Santa?"

He too grinned widely as he stood. She held up the mistletoe herself this time, and soon found herself panting into another colleague's mouth. She had never before made out with two guys on one night, and a faint yelp escaped her mouth as she realized that Thomas might not be the last one.

"Sorry, Sandra," Thomas said as he backed away, his hands lingering on her hips. "But I'm not your secret Santa."

Sandra bit her bottom lip as her eyes darted between Antonio and David. She knew Antonio had given Thomas the stapler, so he wasn't the one who had given her the mistletoe. But asking David would insinuate she wanted to make out with him too, and while Jane's behavior made her think it would be fine, she didn't want to be presumptuous.

Antonio stood up and pulled her in for a kiss as soon as she approached him, leaving her no time to ask if he was her secret Santa. Her body responded in kind, and she wrapped her arms around his neck as their tongues danced. His hands roamed over her naked back, and she shivered as she thought about what kind of woman she was turning into. She had now made out with every man in the office, and she had done it topless! This was probably the sort of thing Jane referred to as releasing that inner slut, and a growing urge inside hoped her boss would push her further. She made no effort to prevent Antonio's roaming hands from wandering onto her ass. But to her surprise, he merely patted her softly and backed away. He gave her a crooked grin.

"Nope, I'm not Señorita's secret Santa."

Sandra looked cautiously over her shoulder as she moved over to David's chair. Jane's expression was hard to read, but there was nothing dissuading about her appearance.

"Uhm," Sandra began as she turned her attention to David. "Are you my secret Santa?"

David remained seated and reached for the mistletoe in her hand. But rather than grabbing the mistletoe, he gently took her hand in his and pulled her in. Her body followed without reservations, and after kicking off her shoes, she soon found herself straddling his lap. She looked back over her shoulder to read Jane's reaction. The black woman sat confidently in the couch, one leg over the other, and there was no mistaking the lust that hid behind her big brown eyes. She gave a slight nod.

Sandra turned back to David and leaned in for a kiss. It escalated quickly, and she found the sinful sensation of making out with a married man simply exhilarating. Her hips acted on instinct, grinding back and forth against his lap, and his roaming hands soon found their way to her ass. She arched her back, pushing back against his greedy hands. She purred as she realized what an amazing view she was giving the onlookers.

But as Sandra felt David's erection push against her aching pussy, the reality of what she was doing dawned on her. She backed off and looked anxious at Jane. Her boss was still sitting there, her body composed but her eyes intense. Mark, Antonio and Thomas seemed equally transfixed on their blonde colleague straddling David's lap. What a sight she must be, dressed in nothing but knee-high stockings, panties and that silly Santa's hat. The lustful eyes that admired her appearance filled her with erotic pride, egging her to carry on. She turned back to David. If no one else put a stop to what she was doing, why should she?

But David shook his head. "I'm not your secret Santa either."

Sandra's bewildered eyes scanned the room, and her breath shivered as Jane stood up. Hips swaying with confidence, the black woman paraded over to Sandra on top of her husband. With a devilish grin, she took the mistletoe from Sandra's hand and dangled it over herself. She offered her other hand to Sandra, helping the blonde to her feet. Sandra's legs felt weak as she stood before her boss, who towered over her in high heels.

Jane's grin grew wide. "Don't you think your real secret Santa deserves a kiss too?"

She leaned down, giving Sandra a tender kiss. The touch was gentle, but the sensation of Jane's soft lips was electrifying. When Jane backed away, Sandra's lips chased after, begging for more. Jane granted her wish, returning her red mouth to Sandra's, this time with force. As their lips pressed together, their bodies followed. Their embrace intensified along with their twirling tongues, and the sensation of Jane's breasts tight against her own made Sandra moan into her boss' mouth.

The whole situation felt surreal. Who has a topless make-out session with their boss, right in front of the rest of the staff? But there was no part of Sandra that wanted to resort to reason. What had been bottled up for far too long was erupting inside her, taking control of her mind. Consequences be damned! She stood on her toes to allow her breasts to frolic against her boss', and she yelped each time she felt Jane's rock-hard nipples brush against her own.

The two women panted in unison as their mouths parted, staring hungrily at each other. As Jane glanced around the room, Sandra did the same. Four sets of hungry eyes stared back at them. Jane leaned in and whispered in Sandra's ear.

"Let's give them a good show."

With a deviant grin, she dangled the mistletoe over her breasts, and Sandra didn't have to be asked twice. Her eager lips trailed quickly down over Jane's neck and onto her chest. Jane discarded of the mistletoe and pulled the Santa's hat off Sandra's head. She grabbed Sandra by the back of her head, holding the blonde's panting mouth in place right before her breasts. Sandra stared wide eyed at the excited nipple in front of her. It looked so delicious, deep brown and much larger than her own. She moaned when Jane pulled her in, allowing Sandra's hungry mouth to have its price.

This was the first time Sandra sucked on another woman's breast, but it felt like the most natural thing in the world. Her lips and tongue explored the exciting texture of Jane's nipple, and she savored the erotic sensation of soft flesh against her face. She moaned with gratitude as Jane shifted her over to the other breast. Using her hands and mouth, Sandra worshipped away at her boss' tits.

When Jane led the way over to the couch, Sandra followed expectantly, her heart pounding in her chest. She was just about to sit down when Jane stopped her. She made the blonde face the audience as she leaned in behind her and placed a kiss on Sandra's slender neck. Sandra tilted her head to the side to give Jane access, and sighed as Jane's lips returned, this time accentuated by the touch of tender fingers against her shoulders. Jane's fingers traveled down Sandra's arms, tickling her responsive skin, and soon wandered over to Sandra's stomach. The blonde shivered as the roaming hands on her body traveled upwards. Resting her head back against Jane's shoulder, she invitingly pushed her chest out.

Jane cupped Sandra's breasts, feeling their heavy weight in her hands. Sandra's panting intensified as Jane's hands grew greedy. Looking down, she gasped at the striking image of Jane's hands against her pale breasts, and moaned with gratitude as her boss gently rolled her pink nipples between her fingers.

Jane eventually let her hands wander down to caress the sensitive area where the abdomen met the waist. Her fingers traced the hem of Sandra's panties, filling the blonde with anticipation. Jane knelt down, her hands still lingering on Sandra's body.

"Time to unwrap you completely," she said, hooking her fingers into the hem of Sandra's panties. "Let them see all of you."

Not knowing what to do with her hands, Sandra brushed a tuft of blonde hair from her face. Her chest heaved with her heavy breath as she felt Jane tug on her panties, slowly but steadily pulling them down. She gasped as she felt the air caress her pussy, and she knew she was dripping wet. But she made no attempt to hide it. After stepping out of her panties, she placed her hands on her hips, striking a confident posture. There she stood, naked but for a pair of red knee-high stockings, demanding to be adored. It was what Jane would have done.

After the men had their go at admiring her, Jane turned Sandra around to take in the close-up view of what she had unwrapped.

"Simply adorable," the black woman said and traced Sandra's strip of blonde pubes with her thumb. Jane's touch so close to her intimate details made Sandra tremble with excitement.

Jane stood and removed her hat, setting her curls free. They seemed to accentuate the ferocious lust in her eyes. She placed her hand on Sandra's shoulder before facing away. It was all the instructions Sandra needed, and she sat down on the couch, hooking her fingers in her boss' panties. Just like Jane had done, she ceremoniously pulled them down slowly. Jane bent forward, giving Sandra a spectacular view as the panties slid down her curvy ass.

Still in her high heels, Jane stepped out of her panties. She gave the four seated men a moment to take her in before turning to Sandra, allowing the blonde to fully admire what she had unwrapped. Just like Sandra, her boss was trimmed neatly, with a narrow strip of black pubes decorating her pussy. Jane placed one shoe on the sofa next to Sandra, shamelessly displaying all her intimate details to the blonde. It was the most sensuous thing Sandra had seen. The scent was intoxicating, making Sandra's mouth water. Mesmerized, Sandra gaped at the image in front of her, storing every detail of her boss' beautiful pussy in her memory.

"Do I have to get the mistletoe?" Jane asked, her voice oozing with erotic undertones.

She did not. Sandra moved in slowly, called in by Jane's enchanting pussy. Jane bucked her hips to meet Sandra's hungry lips, and the two women moaned in unison as they made contact. Jane grabbed a handful of blonde hair and pressed Sandra against her sex. She gyrated her hips, feeding her dripping wet pussy to Sandra's devoted mouth. Sandra's tongue explored, and the arousing taste made her lust spiral out of control.

"You taste so good!" she panted as Jane backed away.

The black woman looked down with sparkling eyes, and granted Sandra's tongue another taste before backing away again. Gently but firmly, Jane pushed Sandra back to lie flat on the couch. She bowed down and gave Sandra a soft kiss, sampling her own wetness from Sandra's lips, before moving onto the couch. Facing Sandra's feet, she placed one knee on either side of her head, and the blonde found herself staring up at Jane's pussy. She hungered for it, and the pink details between Jane's parted lips shined like a precious jewel.

Jane slowly spread her knees wider apart, easing her pussy close to Sandra's face. She kept it just out of reach of Sandra's tongue and leaned forward. She began kissing the smooth inside of Sandra's thighs, teasingly making her way closer and closer to Sandra's aching center before switching over to the other side. Sandra spread her legs wide, pleading to feel Jane's lips against her pussy. The fire inside her grew each time Jane's stopped just before reaching its target.

And then, Jane finally ran her tongue in between Sandra's smooth folds, simultaneously lowering her pussy onto Sandra's hungry mouth. Excitement exploded in them both, and their eager tongues seemed to compete over who could give the other the most pleasure.

Sandra had never thought of herself as more than mildly bicurious. Even though the sensuality of the female form sometimes visited her fantasies, actually being with a woman wasn't something she consciously pursued. Now she sucked on Jane's clit like it was what she was born to do. She realized that part of her had long lusted for her boss. Sandra's fascination with this admirable woman had gradually turned sexual, even though she hadn't been able to admit it to herself. She felt privileged for Jane's intimate mentoring.

And she had never in her wildest imaginations thought that her first lesbian encounter would occur before an audience. Lost in the haven between Jane's thighs, she had nearly forgotten about the four men who watched them feast on each other. Her lust spiraled further out of control as she realized what this yin and yang imagery of Sapphic exploration would look like to the onlookers.

She grunted uncontrollably into her boss' cunt and pulled it tight against her greedy mouth, holding on to Jane's ass. Jane responded in kind, feeding Sandra's clit deeper into her mouth and twirling her tongue around it. Sandra felt lost in a state where nothing in the world mattered apart from sexual pleasure—hers and Jane's. The muffled moans of their escalating climax soon filled to room as the two women drove each other into erotic rapture.

They gently licked each other through their aftershocks. Jane eventually dismounted Sandra's face and turned around. They kissed softly, mixing the juices that decorated their lips.

"Your body..." Sandra panted. "It's amazing. I love how your tits feel against mine."

Jane smiled, amused by the lack of filter between her employee's mind and mouth.

"Yes, the soft curves of a woman body are truly something special," she whispered before turning her gaze over to the seated men. "But so is the hardness of a man."

She gave Sandra one last kiss before standing up. Sandra was disappointed to no longer feel Jane's naked body against her own, but as she sat up and watched the black woman swagger over to her husband, she knew this evening had more in store for them. Jane leaned in and kissed him, allowing him to sample Sandra's excitement from her lips. Meanwhile, one hand moved down his body, destined for his pants. She looked over to Sandra as she unzipped them, whispering something into David's ear about how it was impolite to not show their guest his full appreciation. Her hand moved inside his pants and released his erection from its prison. Sandra stared wide-eyed as Jane stroked its rigid shaft, still standing next to David. As Jane bowed down, Sandra was sure she was about to watch her boss give head to her husband.