Shameless Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

But Jane only gave his cock a tender kiss before releasing it. She stepped away from him and graciously knelt where everybody had a good view of her. She gave Sandra a devious wink before turning to Thomas. Seeing his boss gently lick her lips was all the encouragement he needed. He stood and stepped over to her with expectant desire in his eyes.

Without hesitation, Jane rubbed the bulge in his pants, cupping her hand around the erection that hid inside. Sandra stared intensely as Jane set it free, leaving it pointing expectantly at her face. She turned to Sandra briefly, as if making sure the blonde was watching, before wrapping her hand around his shaft. Leaning in, she ran her tongue from base to tip in one greedy motion. Thomas faint grunt intensified as Jane returned her mouth with increasing fervor. Her tongue danced over his cock, as if determined to taste every rigid inch.

Jane panted as she momentarily backed away. A hungry glance over to Mark and Antonio was all it took for them to join in. Wasting no time, she released their cocks. She sat back and admired the line-up, as if appreciating the presentation of a delicious buffet before diving in. She grunted as she attacked them all with hands and mouth.

Sandra sat transfixed. It was a lot to take in, her naked boss on her knees, servicing three clothed men. Sandra's aptitude should have normally condemned this behavior. It wasn't appropriate for any woman to assume this position as wanton fellatrix on her knees, and particularly not a woman of Jane's stature. But all Sandra could think of now was how enticing the spectacle was. Jane looked like an erotic goddess whose sexual hunger couldn't be matched by a single man. Luckily, there was a surplus tonight.

Sandra turned her eyes to David. He too gaped at the lewd display, flagrantly stroking his cock. His mouth twitched as his eyes met Sandra's, but made no attempt to hide his erection. And why should he? Taken by Jane's performance, Sandra had nearly forgotten that she was sitting there naked. She parted her legs, allowing David to further admire her glistening pussy.

As if acting on autopilot, she walked over to David and sank to her knees in front of him. She moaned as his massive cock slid between her lips. It had been a long time since she last enjoyed the velvety sensation of a cock against her tongue. As she bobbed her head up and down, the reality of what she was doing dawned on her. She was servicing a man who watched his wife do the same to three other men. The lewdness of it all just spurred her lust, and she sucked David's cock in abandonment.

She flinched when she felt a hand caress her ass. Looking back over her shoulder, she saw Mark behind her. He had stripped off, and her eyes lingered on his strong chest and shoulders. He was even fitter than she had imagined him. Her eyes dropped to the massive cock in his hand, and there was no doubt about his intentions.

Jane was kneeling on all fours on the floor, and Sandra looked over just in time to see her throw her black locks back in pleasure as Antonio guided his erection inside her. In front of Jane, Thomas was ripping his clothes off. Thinking that her first group sex experience should be fully shared with the woman who had lured her into it, Sandra crawled over to Jane and placed herself on hands and knees beside her. Arching her back, she looked back at Mark over her shoulder.

"Fuck me," she said curtly.

She turned her gaze to Jane beside her, and was momentarily rewarded with a pleased grin before Jane's faced morphed into an expression of intense pleasure as Antonio pushed deeper inside her.

Sandra was soon rewarded by a similar treatment. Dripping wet, her pussy allowed Mark to gently push all the way inside her in one steady thrust.

"Oh, fuck!" she wailed, and pushed back against him.

In tandem, David appeared before her as Thomas kneeled in front of Jane. Both women opened wide, allowing their cocks to invade their mouths. The intensity of being impaled at both ends made Sandra quiver with lust. Ecstatically, she moved back and forth as they fucked her mouth and pussy with accelerating force.

David eventually backed away and Sandra was soon faced with Antonio before her. His cock was glistening with Jane's wetness, making it look even more appealing. She attacked it with hunger, sucking up every delicious inch. As he pushed against her throat, it seemed her body had accepted its purpose and offered no resistance.

Devoted to the cock in her mouth, she barely registered that Thomas had replaced Mark behind her. What kind of woman doesn't keep track on who exactly is fucking her? She grunted, relishing the fact that just like Jane, she too had become a shameless slut.

When Jane led her suitors to the sofa, Sandra followed. Jane made Mark sit down and straddled him. As she began grinding on top of him, David knelt beside her and she opened her mouth wide to welcome her husband inside. The non-apologetic manner in which Jane rejoiced in being gangbanged was an inspiration, and Sandra assumed the same position, grinding on Antonio beneath her while sucking her own juices off of Thomas's cock. The room was an ecstatic cacophony of grunts and moans as the two women synchronously bounced up and down.

Sandra watched curiously as Jane stood up, keen to copy her mentor in the next event. But after making David sit down, the black woman pulled Sandra onto his lap, arranging them with the blonde facing away from him. Sandra immediately grabbed his cock between her legs and guided him inside her. It was only afterwards she registered that it was Jane's husband who now filled her craving pussy. But Jane seemed more than happy to share with her wanton sister in arms.

Standing in front of her protégé, Jane lovingly brushed a blonde strand of hair behind Sandra's ear before pressing the girl's face against her breasts. Sandra immediately sucked a big juicy nipple into her mouth, worshipping her Jane's tits as she bounced on her husband's cock. The three other men sat back, stroking their cocks to the scenery of Sandra being shared by the couple.

And Jane had big plans for the extent that Sandra should be shared. She moved onto the couch, and let her hands roam over Sandra, who bounced ecstatically on David's cock. She focused increasingly on Sandra's round ass, and every time her hand moved over her cheeks, they seemed to caress just a little bit deeper in between them. Sandra slowed her grinding motion to focus on the sensation of Jane's exploring fingers. Instinctively, she leaned forward, giving Jane deeper access. And Jane wasn't shy.

"Oh, god!" Sandra panted as Jane's fingers found their target.

Sandra's mind whorled out of control. Never in her wildest dreams would she have imagined ending up like this, with her boss rubbing her asshole and David's cock buried inside her. Sandra wouldn't even have allowed herself the fantasy. But the carnal cravings she had kept locked up for far too long had staged a mutiny and was now controlling the ship. She pushed back and squealed with delight as Jane pushed the tip of her finger inside her sensitive opening.

Sandra was disappointed to feel Jane remove her fingers far too quickly. But as she saw that Mark had fetched some lube, she knew her ass wouldn't be left unattended for long. Assisting in the prepping of his colleague, he coated Jane's fingers. Antonio and Thomas joined in and each grabbed a cheek, pulling them apart. Having her asshole on display for all to see made Sandra shiver with excitement. Hands on David's knees, she leaned forward to ensure they would all get a good look at her intimate details.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Sandra wailed as Jane's finger returned.

Jane circled her asshole before slowly sliding inside. Sandra greedily pushed back, savoring the filling sensation of a cock in her pussy and a finger in her ass. She began grinding against them, and her moans escalated when Jane soon added another finger.

With Sandra's ass thoroughly prepared, Jane made the blonde rise. She grabbed her husband's cock, holding it in place for Sandra. There was no doubt what Jane expected her to do. Feet flat against the couch, Sandra squatted over David's glistening erection. She wailed as the head pushed against her asshole. Jane teased her with it, rubbing her rim. David steadied Sandra with his strong hands on her ass, allowing her to relax as her imploring opening pushed against his cock. Sandra held her breath as the tip slid inside her, her entire being focused on the sensation of her ass being invaded. David slowly bounced her up and down, each time lowering her deeper onto his massive erection. Sandra became absorbed by the filling sensation.

Safely buried in her ass, David pulled her back against him and pulled her legs far apart. Her colleagues gathered in front of her, admiring the sight of the cock disappearing inside her ass and her pussy spread wide open before them. The mere thought of being in such a compromising position would normally have filled her with shame. But now she felt proud. Teeth clenched in carnal passion, she met their gaze, and the sheer desire in the eyes that stared back filled her with a sense of power.

Jane dropped to her knees and ran her tongue over Sandra's dripping cunt. It seemed perfectly normal for Sandra now, and she grabbed Jane by her black curls. The black woman groaned as she feasted, and her tongue occasionally wandered down to lick her husband's balls. Between the filling sensation in her ass and Jane's tentative tongue, Sandra felt her pleasure spiral towards another release.

But Jane had other plans for her. She stepped back and made room for Mark. After pumping her hand over his shaft a few times, she guided him to Sandra's entrance. Sandra brazed herself. It was going to happen. That secret fantasy most women keep safely locked away was about to become a reality for her. She stared pleadingly into Mark's eyes, silently begging him to make her into one of the lucky few who had the courage to receive this ultimate pleasure.

And what a pleasure it was. The cock in her ass made her pussy tight, and she gasped every time he thrusted forward, slowly filling her up inch by inch. Once he was all the way inside, he held still for a moment, allowing her to adjust to the sensation of her double penetration. Then, slowly but assertively, he began pumping in and out of her. Sandra squealed ecstatically with each thrust. The sensation of two cocks grinding inside her was beyond anything she had experienced. It drove her wild with desire, and it was only a matter of time before she would reach her climax.

But just as she was ready to let go, Mark pulled out. She groaned in disappointment, but was not left empty for long as Antonio took his place. Jane made Mark and Thomas kneel on either side of the euphoric blonde, and as Sandra moved on the cocks in her pussy and ass, she used her hands and mouth to pleasure the cocks pointed at her face. She felt blessed, cherishing the sensation of being the center of their explicit attention.

Sandra's red feet pointed to the ceiling as the guys shared her, rotating between her pussy and mouth. She couldn't tell if it was an effort to keep her from coming, or merely that they had problems holding back themselves when enjoying her tight pussy. But it kept her at an elevated state just beneath a powerful release. Jane eventually straddled Sandra's face, grinding her pussy against her protégé. Sandra's tongue lapped away, thanking the woman who had released this fire inside her.

Jane soon felt the need for more than a tongue, and she pulled Antonio down on the couch next to her husband. She quickly straddled his cock, and rested her massive tits against his chest. Her arched back was all the invitation Thomas needed, and he had soon worked his cock inside her craving ass. The two women locked eyes, sharing the pleasure of being shared.

Between the steady thrusting inside her and the sight of Jane receiving the same treatment beside her, Sandra moved quickly towards the imminent point of no return.

"Fuck!" she screamed out as felicity took her body. "Fuck my cunt! Fuck my ass! Fuck me like a slut!"

Her chant connected with something inside Jane, and the black woman screamed out in pleasure as she too was driven over the edge. Together, they created a chorus of ecstatic squeals that drove them both higher. Their climax seemed to bounce between them, conjoining them in primal pleasure. Sharing the intense moment with her idol further elevated Sandra's rapture and she thought she might black out from the ferocious release.

The men slowed their pace as Sandra and Jane regained at least a rudimentary level of composure. But their thrusts soon intensified again, and to Sandra's surprise, another climax seemed to brew just beneath the previous. She reached out and grabbed Jane's hand, exchanging a glance of disbelief. She didn't know pleasure like this existed. Her head was spinning with euphoric delight as they drove her through wave after wave of orgasmic bliss. She couldn't tell where one climax ended, and the other began.

Eventually neither of them could take anymore, and as Jane slid away from her suitors, Sandra did the same. Jane slipped down to the floor, Sandra naturally followed.

"Good," Jane said with a wanton grin. "I hoped you would join me for this too."

Sandra hadn't really thought about why Jane had decided to kneel on the floor. But as the men surrounded them, cocks pointing at their faces, it became obvious. Of course, she thought. That's how two sexy sluts in heat should be honored. She pressed her face against Jane's, looking imploringly at the men hurdling around them.

"Go on, boys," Jane said, her voice crisp and demanding. "Cover us."

The men grunted as they ferociously stroked their erections. One after the other, they erupted, covering the black and blonde duo with strand after strand of hot, white cum. Prompted by a long and highly sinful evening, they came with force, and the impact as it splashed against her skin repeatedly made Sandra flinch. She giggled with delight as they decorated her face. It seemed they were determined distribute their tributes equally between the two, and several strands landed across both their faces, connecting them with a glistening white coating.

As the flow of their suitors subsided, the two women grinned and turned to look at each other. Jane was a shocking sight, and Sandra marveled at the amount of thick white cum that contrasted against her dark skin. The way Jane wore her facial with pride made Sandra adore her boss even more. She felt cum dangling from her own face too, but didn't feel the slightest desire to wipe it off. She held her head high.

Jane caught a drop on her finger right as it fell from Sandra's chin. She smirked wickedly as she brought it to her mouth, sucking it clean. Sandra giggled and attacked her boss' mouth with hers. The salty treat that filled her mouth as she licked it off Jane's lips felt like sweet nectar to her now, and she yelped softly as she realized that four men's cum now mixed in her mouth.

White strings dangled between them as they parted. They stared lovingly into each other's eyes, sharing a deep bond that only two women can have after watching each other release that shameless slut inside.

"So, what are you doing for New Year's?" Jane asked.

Sandra smiled from ear to ear.

"With you, anything."

The End.

**

This story is part of the 2017 Winter Holiday Contest. Please don't forget to vote if you liked it. Comments are also appreciated

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers