Shanti's Sexual Exploits Ch. 04

Story Info
A Neighboring woman and a prospective cock to spear her.
6.8k words
4.5
12.2k
5
0

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since they moved into the new neighborhood – Shanti was the cynosure of all eyes – Male eyes. They were in the Bank Office quarters and their immediate neighbor in house # C-3/2 was Mr. Riaz Durrani, the Sr Manager for Personnel and Admin at the Zonal Office and was directly responsible for all the folks working in the Bank.

Riaz was a very important man in the Bank and Shanti's husband Sridhar was working as Shift Supervisor, waiting for his promotion since a long time. In fact it was because of Riaz that Sridhar was asked to forego his Housing allowance completely – if he did not shift into the colony. This was cruel on the young man, who was staying in their own house – and did not have to pay any rent but this rule was energetically imposed upon him by Riaz, Sridhar pleaded but in vain. Riaz was looking for a roll in the hay with the sexy voluptuous and famously slutty wife Shanti – who had captivated many and was reason for Riaz losing lot of money to the Whores around who gave him periodical release but were not replaceable by the damsel who had a reputation of being a fantastic partner in bed – Riaz was not going to lose the earliest opportunity in grabbing the slut and this was just the beginning and Sridhar- who was no less a partner in making his wife a whore – knew the intentions and in this case – had little or no say – and was sure Riaz would fuck Shanti and even maybe make her his permanent concubine maybe right in front of his own eyes – he may fuck her, he was known to have done that with some other wives and their cuckold husbands.

As soon as they moved to the Colony, the daily tidings became difficult and money started to become an issue and Sridhar requested Riaz for help since the monthly salary was not helping and Shanti offered to work so that there is a helping hand but it was also obvious that she had little in her to do other than the sexy body – Sridhar was not willing to let her try for a job though Riaz offered a job to her at the Bank based on her qualifications – temporary to start with and maybe after a few months it could be converted to permanent.

Riaz finally got her to work and Sridhar for now was just trying to see how they could manage to make up for the loss of the Rs 6500 which was being deducted as rent towards staying in the Colony which was going to be Rs.11,000 had they stayed on at their own place. Riaz told Sridhar – he could blink an eye on that and let it pass provided some concessions were made by Sridhar – which was not difficult to understand but slightly tough and complicated to implement – provide the sanctum sanctorum of sex bed with Shanti naked on it and Riaz drilling her – moist armpits pussy asshole and of course boobs and lips. Shanti was sex goddess and was ultimate desire of a man's virile hunger.

On the other hand till her appointment came through on a daily basis, Shanti would do her daily chores right from drying clothes, nursing the small courtyard along with decorating the front walk area delicately with chalk powder.

She would generally wear simple cotton sarees with a big bindi on her forehead, her nose ring would be sensuous on her face and any sweat – the nose ring would just accentuate its appearance as a bead on her countenance. She always wore a bra and a panty- bra contrasting the colour of the blouse – just to encourage all onlookers to get a brief of her inner wear and sexual overtures. She was aware of her near to immediate calisthenics with Riaz to occur and was looking forward to the dalliance with the circumcised dick sooner – and faster – she was sure to take him in all her holes including the cleavage armpits and the two holes between her legs.

This attire was responsible for the fuck she received from her lovers till date and including the latest with the brother of her father in law at Villupuram many times over after the first night fuck which Sridhar's best friends gave her right next to their friend - her useless cuckold husband.

It seemed like ages back that she had fucked so many including Ratan, Kamesh, Dinesh, her nephews and of course Shivu - now she rarely saw most of them, especially Ratan – who had virtually vanished from her life. These were and many other men in her life post that and in one of those interludes – she learnt the art of taking the prick in her anus.

There was no doubt in any onlooker that she was a hooker, her long, graceful neck led to full breasts, superbly shaped, like ripe mangoes, succulent and shapely with long nipples in dainty bright aureoles, her belly was firm and flat and her hips flared to softly delectable buttocks that closed around a particularly dainty, puckered anus in which she especially enjoyed entertaining a thick, hard penis. Her arms and legs were smooth, slender, nicely turned, and her hands and feet were shapely and elegant.

Her beauty was complemented by her enthusiasm and aptitude for sex. Ordinarily, no man could pass her by without a second glance. She was every man's sense of sexual paradise, in her in bed, she was irresistible. There was magic in her tongue, in her teeth, in her incredible fingers, between her legs. Once aroused - which was often and easily – she could hold her lover for hours together. As days went by – the torment was becoming difficult to bear and Sridhar – was unable to express it openly to Shanti but finally he came to the topic one day and blurted out to Shanti – "I am not able to hide it – but the fact is that Riaz is doing all this because I have a beautiful wife and he wants to fuck you properly. He does this to all employees who have anything better than he has, and all have accepted it without whimper. You know it well – we are facing difficulty. I cannot think of quitting this job – because – will not get another so easily. You have fucked many men and we know you are no chaste pussy – need you to take interest in him and give him the screw of his life – so that we can come out of this issue"

Shanti looked into his eyes – and told him, "You do not worry. I know how to handle such rogues. You will see results in 15 days. He will not look at another woman once he fucks me"

"You will sleep with him, no please?" the lecher of a cuckold husband was worried.

"I will do the right thing – but will let you know if I do any of this. I am sure you will not have issues if I do end up sleeping with him and what will you do anyway even if I sleep with him – with your dysfunctional prick which performs where only you know?" she quipped.

"Uhmm, I cannot say – am not very worried but don't sleep with him if for me only– sleep with him if you like him – that will make things easy and less complicated, I want to see him telling all that you were enjoying him." Sridhar was sly and very smart and did not mince in what he wanted from his wife – who was more of a slut than anything else for him.

The next morning – she was in the backyard this time – supervising the Cleaning when the neighbor woman arrived with the clothes and utensils and there Shanti noticed Riaz who appeared on their side of the wooden fence and started to peer at both the women, the neighboring woman – and it seemed for a while – he wanted to talk to her.

It was not to be – and after sometime – went away. " He is a creep, will look at all the women in the Colony and make passes at you – I am scared to go anywhere near when he is around or near his home when he is there- heard he will invariably pinch your buttocks or put his hands around your naked waist if you are wearing a saree. But – is a wonderful ..." and the woman did not compete the sentence.

Shanti was inquisitive – "What is it?"

"No, Shanti, No nothing to tell – There is nothing Wonderful. "Scared was her response.

After a while – the neighboring woman crept slowly across the fence and vanished into Riaz's house without informing Shanti – which the lovely lass noticed. She crossed the fence and peeped through the window – and the sight was too much for Shanti – The woman had slipped her long, slender fingers under the lapels of his robe and pulled it wide open, tugging open the knot, slipping the robe off his massive shoulders. Her bare feet climbed his and now she tingled in pleasure as she felt the enormous size and weight of his penis against her belly. Her magical fingers glided over the magnificent contours of his torso at last, she tilted her face up to his, her lips fluttering open.

His eyes held hers for a long moment and the fires of her lust danced in her eyes. Her nostrils were slightly flared and her breath was warm and sweet on his face. She slid her arms up and around his neck and arched her head, rising on her toes and he bent his head to hers. His lips met hers and she stiffened at the first, electric touch of his lips and then his tongue slid past her lips and met hers in flickering reply.

She sucked on his tongue, on his lips, met his kiss in measure. His hands were on the nape of her neck, caressing, sliding up and down her slender frame, cupping her breasts. He slid the *pallu* of her *sari* off her shoulder, unravelling it expertly. It rustled to her feet and he tugged at the draw-cord of her petticoat, letting that, too, and drop.

She was naked beneath that, her cunt fuzz neatly trimmed in anticipation. One by one, he flicked open the buttons of her blouse and she wriggled out of it, finally naked in his arms, his for the asking, for the taking, to be had and possessed and enjoyed at will. She murmured softly, her eyes closed arms taut about his shoulders as he tongued her ear and sucked and nibbled on her earlobe. Her nipples stiffened against his chest and she moaned softly when his big, strong hands cupped her breasts with infinite tenderness.

Her aureoles puckered and her nipples grew longer and stiffer in his fingers, her body going hot. "Have you told Shanti the woman talking to you about me – I can see her looking at both of us? ", he lovingly enquired of the woman.

The woman looked at the Window and her eyes froze – Shanti was not able to stand it any more and ran back to her house. She was in a fire and had to quench her desire for the place which the woman was having – and the only way – possible was a cold water bath.

Shanti returned to her compound and wiped her face with the saree end and waited for a while – to compose her and instead of getting back into her house – determined sneaked back into the action as a Voyeur. She knew the door at the back must be open other wise how would have the woman Radha gone inside? She was right and the door was open and slightly ajar- she entered stealthily and stood a door of the action – the master bedroom. The door was not closed – there was a curtain which covered half the door and gave her ample chance to sneak inside. Her sexual pressure was on a serious high – it was nearly 6 weeks since she had fucked a man after the last time with her cousin father in law.

They had deliberately distanced themselves from him – since he had started to get demanding with her – especially when it came to satisfying the lust of his friends, Shivu wanted Shanti to fuck his friends and she was looking forward to it but the price was not right and she was not in a mood to dole out 'free lunches'.

Radha was on her back – and the saree was in a rumpled state. Her mangalsutra was on her bosom, and the hooks on the blouse were slowly getting pealed off – and right in front of her – the man took blouse off Radha's bosom and was salivating at her boobs," Uhh – you come just once a week and that is not enough. I need you more – you whore. "and he started knead the mammary through her blouse – she was wearing a black bra – the blouse was a white one and the saree was a yellow color - typically color code of a woman in South India. Slowly the saliva dripped from his mouth and started to fall on her bra and in no time the nipples started to jut out – and his fore finger and thumb was on the one belonging to the left boob – and through the bra – she was trembling and he was a man who knew how to take care of women sexually.

Shanti saw his hands as they moved sensuously up over Radha's stomach to her full, involuntarily throbbing breasts. Slowly but surely he removed the irritating cloth of a bra and threw it towards the door and it landed just in front of Shanti, he started to pinch the brown little buds of her nipples to painful erection, sending shivers of wanted pleasure all through Radha's nerves, betraying her mind and conscience like pin pricks of wonderful sensuality. It was the result of her fear, Shanti thought, grasping desperately for an explanation of the desire rising in her own body; it was the emotional shock of being there and watching all this copulation.

"Ooooohhhh," she moaned, her dark dishelmed hair shimmering in the bright illumination of the golden sunlight through the courtyard's window.

She noticed how well Riaz sucked with his lips, drawing the soft warm folds of Radha's vaginal opening deep into the hot cavern of his mouth, his tongue continuing its maddening licking against the straining pink nodule of her sex. Radha groaned huskily from deep in her throat as the hot busy tip worked its way up and down the length of the narrow wet crevice, starting at the top and pressuring its way down, down over the elastic portal of flesh surrounding her vagina and lower into the valley of her now rhythmically flexing buttocks where it paused momentarily to pay a wet probing homage to the tight brown ring of sensitive rubbery skin circling her throbbing little asshole.

"Yesssss, oooooh yeeeeesssss," Radha gasped now shamelessly encouraging him as her dark colored curved hips ground down hard into the bed, her whole lower body writhing out of control as whining little animal sounds of rising desire escaped pitifully from between her tightly clenched teeth.

Riaz labored like a madman between his young captive woman's widely gaping thighs, feeling the soft wet pubic hair brushing tantalizingly against the cheeks of his face.

He felt a sense of tremendous power he had never imagined possible, not even in his wildest fantasies. He actually had this woman as a virginal young beauty squirming under his merciless tongue 2 years ago, loving it, begging for it, groaning louder each time he drove the tip of his oral member deeper into the steaming hot crevice of her vagina ... She had just come as a newly married bride and the husband had to part with her as a 'gift' for his promotion and other incentives in the company. And today the power of his cock in her pussy was in anticipation of the exciting and most desirable cunt and ass belonging to the new whore in the block – Shanti Sridhar.

And now 2 years from then, he still loved fucking her, her sister was the one whom he used to screw but after Radha arrived – the elder sister lost her job both in the house as a housewife and in his bed, shit, this was even better than he had expected and now he wanted to hear her beg for more, to plead for more of the debasement that would undermine her very soul and enslave her completely. Not even the powerful aphrodisiac had fired up the other girls he had seduced to this pitch of excitement, he thought, relishing the fact that the lovely sexy housewife Shanti had no way of knowing that this was only the beginning for her.

She will be the next in the line and unknown to both Radha and Shanti – Riaz knew that the housewife who was a real slut was in the house.

The P&A Manager realized that she was too far gone to resist anything he might plan for her and in his mind he began to luxuriate in the expectations of all the "Parties" and "gang fucks" he would arrange for his business associates, once this lovely Shanti was entrapped and he was going to use Radha – the woman for that.. Shanti wsa going to be naked in all his future plans – and all moist areas offered to his clients for a price – she was an escort material and he would enjoy her completely in all possible ways and methods.

Riaz chuckled obscenely as he felt Radha's slender fingers clawing at his thick hair, trying to grasp his head in a desperately driven effort to guide his male face to the palpitating opening of her naked cunt. He ran his tongue out farther into the soft-rimmed flesh, flicking and swirling it for a moment in the moistness, and then quickly withdrawing it to tease again around the ragged, pinkly throbbing pussy lips. She responded by screwing her loins higher, searching and her hands locked her up thrust groin. He allowed her to force him this time and locked his mouth vice-like over the tight little hole between her now hungrily squirming buttocks.

As his mouth rounded out in a large "O" shape and his lips covered the clasping viscous opening, Riaz thrust his tongue further in, bringing a low guttural moan from the beautiful girl whose soft warm thighs closed convulsively around both sides of his bobbing head. He could feel the wet young cuntal flesh slip moistly around his long extended tongue as the walls of the young woman's lewdly violated vagina opened and closed spasmodically in a tiny, thirsty sucking motion, trying to pull the maddening scarlet lance deeper and deeper into it.

It felt as though the hungry nibbling pussy would pull out his tongue by the roots and devour it alive. Her hands were grasped tightly behind his head to pull him harder against the tiny hard clitoris above, his nose eagerly breathing in the pungent odor of her freely flowing lust juices. The musky aroma of her female arousal incited his cock to a hardness that he could hardly control ... Oh Lord, he was nearing the brink of insanity himself and was afraid that his balls would suddenly erupt to splatter his impatient cum all over his expensive, tailor-made trousers! And tight there at the door of the action, Shanti's entire being was adrift in the fiery tide of the moment.

Every single muscle in her sensual body was tensed to the snapping point as she watched Radha strain her naked vaginal plane upward toward the thrilling wet probe between her trembling thighs. Oh God, Shanti thought, it was more ecstatically exciting than anything she had ever felt or believed could be! She had never realized that sex could be like this watching Radha's up drawn legs squeezed open and shut around the tormenting head fastened hard on her flame-seared hole, milking all she could of the pleasure it gave her.

"Aaaaahhhhh," Radha groaned and the cords of her slender neck flexing as she writhed. The slut Woman splayed her legs even wider to grant him full access to her delicious young loins as she frantically darted both of her hands to his ears, tugging forward on them until he thought she would virtually rip them off and now, confident that with this level of display Shanti would completely surrender in an enraptured state to him in the next round of this sexual act – to be enacted in her house the next day, which will be a surprise pack for her, Riaz suddenly forced his head from the clutching grip of Radha's hands and stood up beside the bed.

Radha blinked dizzily at him, totally and agonizingly aware that she had lost his leasure- giving mouth. Sub -consciously, she squirmed and her desperately wanting loins went up in an arch in the air as if someone would magically appear to drench the raw, animal fires that were raging out of control within her hungry loins when Shanti, suddenly realized that her husband's boss was stripping off his clothes, dropping them piece by piece onto the floor at his feet and in less than a minute later, he was standing over Radha, completely naked, his thick pulsing penis jutting out likes a gleaming brown tree trunk from between his hairy legs.

Shanti stared openly at the heavily-veined shaft of flesh rising with the ominous aspect of a huge pole from beneath Riaz's slightly paunchy belly. Her senses were now so riled that she could barely focus her eyes. The throbbing organ seemed to be at least twice as large as her father's in law, its broad head huge and spreading out even more as she watched. She cringed inwardly, thinking that no woman could possibly take something that monstrous and hard up inside her body ... She would be split asunder, torn, forever ruined and of no use to any man again, whether husband or lover.

12