Shanti's Tryst with Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been neglecting her all this time; probably out making love to other women every night. All those nights he had refused her. She felt hysteria rising in her at the ludicrous position she was in. She didn't care about the damned promotion... all she cared about... all she could think about was the image of Ratan making love with another woman, probably hundreds of other women... and she, playing the foolish little housewife. She was a woman, with a woman's needs.

As Ram's body ground against hers, it felt as though something had snapped inside her. She hated this man and all he stood for, and yet, there was something exciting about him. A perverse pleasure began to expand within her at the evilness of what was happening. It was horrible, the feel of Ram's tongue lashing inside her mouth - horrible and yet strangely wonderful. It was becoming more and more wonderful as she thought of what

Ratan would think if he knew. It would serve him right!

Ram ground his hand into Shanti's breast, enjoying the feel of the pliant flesh beneath his hand. His fingers found her nipple and gave it a vicious twist.

"Oooooh!" Shanti groaned. But unwittingly Ram had done the one thing that would make her melt in his arms. She felt a return of the dizziness she had felt before as the gin swirled through her bloodstream, and a piercing sensation raced through her body from the tip of the nipple that Ram continued to torture, to her belly where she felt her vaginal muscles contract strongly in aching anticipation of being filled by a strange, hardened cock.

She felt the obscene touch of his other hand on her leg rising slowly under her skirt, crawling along her thigh, tracing rippling feelings of desire on her smooth, brown skin.

A tremendous shudder racked her body as Ram's fingers reached the soft vee nestled between her shapely thighs. He rapidly slipped his fingers beneath the elastic of her panties,her saree was lifted strewn and stripped and parting the soft fleece of pubic hair, plunged them into the wetness of her pussy. The thick fingers brushed harshly against the nakedness of her flesh, thrusting into the crevice of her sensitive slit, where they toyed with her now throbbing clitoris, sending delicious sensations to every corner of her brain, making her squirm and whimper with a desire that was rapidly building into an uncontrolled inferno of naked desire.

"That's more like it, baby," Ram said, panting now that his fingers had found their mark. "You catch on pretty fast."

Shanti barely heard the words as her legs spread limply apart. It did not seem to matter anymore what Ram said to her. There was nothing to do now but respond to his touches. She wanted him to continue his fumbling between her thighs, and involuntarily she began to shift her hips so that he could have better access to her hungry, tingling cunt.

"Ah... that's it... that's it," he rasped lewdly. "Now open up those hot little thighs a little wider for me, honey. Come on, I want to play inside a little!"

The obscene words reached Shanti's ears and instead of decreasing her pleasure, she felt a wonderful sense of wickedness, and before she even realized that she had done it, she parted her thighs wider at his command. Ram screwed his entire hand down between her parted legs, and with a grunt, shoved three large fingers into her pulsating pussy.

Shanti cried out at the impact as the blunt edges of his fingers hit against her sensitive cervix, deep in the secret confines of her cunt. It felt unbelievably good.

"Ooooh!" she moaned, and for the first time she responded with her entire body to Ram's advances. She pushed up from the sofa, up against the flatness of the large frame that hovered over hers. Ram began a back-and-forth motion with his hand in an imitation of intercourse that rocked Shanti's entire body each time he reached the farthest depths of her smooth cunt passage.

"Ooooh... aaah... oooh!" Shanti moaned over and over as

Ram's hand pummeled into her.

"Ready for the bedroom yet?" Ram asked. "Just tell me when

you're ready. Come on... I need a lot more room with you than we

have here!"

Ram unceremoniously withdrew his hand from between her thighs with a wet, sucking sound, and stood up. Shanti lay there stunned, and it was a moment before she could gather her thoughts together.

"Come on!" said Ram, "I think you want it as much as I do."

Good God, she thought, what was she doing with this crude man? And yet, when he reached down to help her up, she let him pull her into his arms, where he pressed her so tight that she could feel his stiffened member throbbing against the material of his pants, pushing into her fluttering belly. He kissed her lightly and then led her by the hand into the bedroom.

The bedroom was cool and the blinds were drawn. There was a huge king-sized bed taking up most of the room. At the sight of the bed, Shanti had a wild moment of confusion. The whole thing seemed so tawdry... and the spread was disturbingly similar to the one that covered her own bed at home. But Ram stood behind her and, cupping her heaving breasts in his two hands, kissed her on the neck. Her head swam, and it felt as though her knees were going to buckle under her. Ram's long thin cock was pressing into the cheeks of her buttocks through the material of her dress.

"You're going get one good fuck thrown to you, honey. I don't know how good that husband of yours is, but I can tell you one thing... I'll give him a run for his money! Now come on, let's get those clothes off!" Ram's hands worked on the long zipper that ran the length of her blouse on the back and pulled it all the way open. He pulled the soft lightweight material of her dress off and let it slide to the floor. Shanti stood there in her bra and panties, trembling at the lewdness of his last statement.

The coolness of the air-conditioned room reached her shoulders and arms, and she felt goose pimples break out on her exposed flesh. Ram ran his hands up and down her arms, still pressing himself into her from behind. He let his hands roam over the slickness of her slip where it stretched across her gently rounded belly, then slid on to her unresisting loins, where he rubbed her teasingly, sending vibrations of lust through her sensitized pussy.

Shanti moaned softly - the adulterous was returning to her pet avocation - please her lust with men who were others' husbands as Ram turned her around to face him and then walked her backwards to the edge of the bed. He let her fall softly to its surface, and then stood above her while he removed his clothing. It only took him a few seconds to take everything off, and he was standing naked before her. Shanti looked up at him and saw his long, lust-hardened prick sticking straight up in the air. Ram's muscular body stood tall and tense above her, filled with an urgent desire for her. A shiver went through Shanti's limp, yielding body as she saw him take his cock into his hands, fondling it almost absentmindedly, as he gazed down at her. She could not help but imagine this strange man's obscene tool plunged inside her, and she realized that she wanted to know what it was like. Then why couldn't just relax completely, she wondered. Why was she tormented by these conflicting emotions after what she had seen her own husband doing with this man's wife?

She did not have long to think about it, for Ram knelt down beside her prone form and reached under her brief slip to her even briefer panties, where he hooked his thumbs into their elastic and pulled them down over her hips and her round, full buttocks and threw them on the floor. Then he pushed her slip up and pulled it off over her head. Shanti felt as though she were in a dream. Here she was, lying passively on the bed while a strange man removed her clothes. There was something terribly evil about it, and it was that very evilness that began to permeate the core of her being with a heat that she could no longer deny. Any last remaining thoughts about getting away were now gone, as she felt her bra being ripped away from her firmly rounded breasts, exposing them to Ram's avid stare, and to his grasping hands.

Shanti lay completely naked on the bed. As Ram looked down at her, he appraised her exquisite beauty. He looked at her full- blown hips, tapering gently up to the small waist then followed he curves up to her soft white breasts, which he kneaded greedily with his hands. His thumb and forefinger tweaked the rubbery nipple of her right breast, then his left hand mimicked his right, and on either side he held firmly in his grip the small twin peaks of Shanti's easily aroused bosom.

Shanti writhed beneath the tortuous feel of his fingers rolling the ball-like buds of her nipples... back and forth, round and round, until she thought she would lose her mind.

"Oooooh... no... no... " she moaned, knowing that in a moment she would be clawing at him, begging him to enter her, if he did not do so quickly.

But Ram was in no hurry now that he had her nude and helpless in front of him. He wanted to savour every moment of this conquest.

She was far more good-looking and sexy without her clothes than he had thought.

It was like taming a wild filly, he thought, and he intended to bring her to full submission. He wanted her to remember this afternoon's adventure for a long time. He lowered himself slowly so that his body gradually lay flat and hard on top of her wriggling form. His penis jumped as it contacted the smoothness of her warm feminine stomach. His chest hairs pressed into her breasts now, and he felt the erect nipples pointing into

his skin. This was really going to be good, he thought. He felt nervous perspiration starting up all over his body as the tension mounted and his lust grew.

"God, you're really stacked, sweetheart. I hope old Ratan appreciates what he's got here!" he laughed sarcastically.

The words hurt; Shanti in the midst of her building excitement felt another rush of bitter resentment against Ratan. Well it would be tit for tat now. At least there was no question about Ram's appreciating her, no matter how crude he was.

Ram pressed down on her harder, making it difficult for her to breathe and Shanti felt as though she were suffocating. Ram's wet tongue brushed across her lips and then thrust its way into er mouth where it rotated about lewdly. His breath came in heavy, uneven gasps as he began a slow grinding movement against her flattened belly. She was being ground down into the mattress, and she could feel Ram's leg part hers with one sudden movement, opening her thighs wide and the throbbing vee of her cunt.

She felt the tip of his penis push against the entrance of her secret passage, and as his hands continued to work steadily at her breasts, she slipped into a trancelike state of ecstasy. All sense of reality was gone. There was only the feel of the smooth, rubbery head of his blunt shaft as it pushed against her hair-lined slit, combined with the electricity of his hands on her breasts.

"Nice tits you got, sweetheart," Ram said wetly into her mouth. Shanti scarcely heard what he was saying. Still, he was poised at the moist pink opening between her legs, hovering there without entering her. Shanti began to feel as though she would burst into a million pieces if something more did not happen soon. She began to push her pelvis up to meet his hard teasing cock, hoping it would slide of its own volition deep into her wet, tortured pussy. Wildly, she spread her legs and pulled them up, one on either side of his back, hooking her heels against him. The round head of his rod lodged a moment just inside fleshy cunt lips and then parting the softness of her pubic hair, rammed fully up into her heat-filled cunt.

Man, what a hot little number! Ram thought to himself. Man oh man!

He let his blood-filled member shove all the way into her, enjoying the feel of her tight cunt muscles jerking madly around his cock. It felt incredible, and he decided to fuck her now without mercy. With all the strength he had he barreled into the tenderness of her flesh, ramming his tool into her unprotected cervix. Shanti thought he was going to split her open, and she screamed with pain. But nothing could stop him now as he continued like an enraged animal rocking the full weight of his body deep deep into her upturned pussy. She had never felt such pain before and she fought him, panic-stricken. But it was to no avail. He was too strong for her, and she was helpless beneath his perverted attack.

On and on he went, slapping his sperm-filled testicles against her quivering white buttocks. Shanti could not believe what was happening.

It was like being raped. There was nothing she could do to get away from this brutal man. But after a moment harsh sensations struck her on another level, and suddenly each blow of his surging cock slithering inside her cunt, brought an unexpected pleasure.

She wanted it to hurt! It hurt and yet it felt good at the same time. It was more acute and more exciting than anything she had ever felt before. On top of her, Ram could feel his cock expanding more with each giant, cunt-splitting thrust. Her cries only served to excite him more, and on and on he rode, feverishly screwing into her upturned cunt. Shanti's torment grew into a greater and greater masochistic pleasure that enveloped her being, cloaking her in a thick veil of wildly abandoned sensuality.

"Is it hard enough for you, you little cunt!" Ram snarled. "Is it hard enough for you?" It felt to Shanti as though her cunt were filled with a hot, burning ramrod.

"Oh, yes, yes," she cried, "it's wonderful... wonderful!"

Her eyes rolled crazily back in their sockets, and her head swung from side to side as she felt wave after wave of passion mount within her.

She began to babble incoherently as the long, smooth strokes of his hardened cock invaded her womb deep and deeper. She sucked hungrily on Ram's flicking tongue, hardly aware of what she was doing. Her loins gladly sustained the delicious torture of Ram's large rampaging cock. She was completely out of control, wiggling and jerking shamelessly under his savage blows.

Ram gloated to himself as he continued skewering into her.

She was just the way he had pictured her... no longer the smug young faithful housewife but a wanton slut under him, crying out for more, loving every minute of her degradation. He liked that. It made him feel good. His cock was about to explode with a stream of sperm, but still he held back... he wanted to hear her screams a while longer. It was like music to his ears.

"Is that better than Ratan gives you?" he yelled at her breathlessly, almost bending her back over double with a fierce and powerful strike against her ravaged secret parts.

"Oh, yes, better, better... " Shanti babbled back. "Much etter!" and as she said the words she felt the beginnings of an orgasm starting in her, right where Ram's obscene cock struck, causing the prickling needles of fire that danced along the inside of her hot, desperately clasping pussy. It started at one spot and then as the thick bulbous head struck again, the spot enlarged, growing rapidly with each glancing blow... until finally it became a raging fur of untamed lust, climbing ever higher in her wildly clenching belly. She struggled and gasped for breath.

It was coming fast now. A lewd moan escaped her lips, like the mating cry of an animal, and then it was there, crashing all around her.

Every muscle tense, she arched her back and let out a piercing shriek of pleasure as the climax controlled her, taking her over completely, wracking her body with the white heat of torrential starbursts. Ram felt her cumming beneath him and began to work faster and faster, increasing his strokes to bring her to greater climax. Then when he felt it was there, he let loose his hot jet of jism, spewing into her womb like an erupting volcano. The semen hit the tip of her cervix, and slid back down her steaming vagina, mingling with Shanti's own juices, flowing slowly out of her passion-quivering vaginal lips.

As the violent waves of her orgasm subsided, Shanti whimpered and collapsed limply under Ram's sweating body. She felt used as she had never been used before but her entire being was for the first time in a long time flooded with the joy of complete release.

For those few moments she felt light-headed and without a care in the world except the still lingering shadow of guilt that flickered momentarily through her lust-dulled mind.

Shanti dressed hurriedly in the bathroom. She washed as best she could and longed to be home where she could take a hot bath to thoroughly cleanse herself of the traces of Ram's lovemaking. She felt shabby and dirty, and even though she had been plunged to the depths of ecstasy, now she wanted nothing more than to get out of there as quickly as possible. And, if possible, to forget all that had happened. Even though she seemed to look all right in the bathroom mirror, she could not imagine that there were no traces left on her of her shame and embarrassment.

This was a new Shanti - post her marriage to the infidel Ratan.

She emerged from the bathroom, and scarcely looking at Ram told him she was leaving immediately.

"Well, I don't know why you're in such a hurry to leave, but I'll take you to the stand if you're taking the cab home." He was sitting comfortably on the sofa, drinking another of his special drinks.

"Sure you don't want another drink?" he asked.

"No... I just want to leave... and you don't have to go to the stand with me. I can make it all right by myself. I ..I'm really in a hurry. I can make it b two-forty if I leave right now."

"Anything you say," Ram answered her, draining his glass and standing up. "I guess I'll be getting home, too!" Her rush to leave amused him. She wasn't in such a hurry to leave a few minutes ago, he mused.

"Okay, sweetheart... let's go," he said, taking Shanti by the

arm and leading her to the door.

He was just about to open it, when the sound of a man's and then a woman's laughter came through from the other side of the door, followed by the unmistakable noise of a key in the lock.

Ram moved quickly, pushing Shanti back into the bedroom and closing the door rapidly behind them. Shanti's heart beat wildly in her throat, and her eyes were wide with terror.

"Oh, my God!" she whispered hoarsely. "Someone's going to find us here."

"Don't worry," Ram calmed her. "Whoever it is, they'll leave in a few minutes." But now they could hear the man and the woman clearly in the next room. Footsteps approached the bedroom door and the handle began to turn.

"Seems to be locked, Rani," the voice in the other room said. "Guess we'll have to make do with the facilities out here."

The two voices combined in laughter, and Shanti was horrified to realize that the man's voice belonged to her husband.

Shanti reached out to open the door, but Ram grabbed her arm and put his hand roughly over her mouth.

"Don't be such a little fool!" he whispered to her. "Do you want him to catch you here? How are you going to explain that? Besides, he's with my wife, and I'd be very interested to hear what goes on out there. Just sit tight, sweetie."

Ram released the grip on her arm and removed his hand from her mouth. Shanti stood there, shocked and motionless. She felt paralyzed. What could she do? He was right; she couldn't go running out there. She would never be able to explain to Ratan what she doing there with Ram, even though he was out there with Rani. She still loved him, and she knew that he would never forgive her sleeping with another man, no matter what he himself had done. She knew it was different for men. It sometimes was as if they could do anything they wanted, whereas, if a woman did the same things, it would be considered a different matter entirely.