Shanti's Tryst with Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was trapped and there was nothing she could do about it, but stay behind that door and wait until they left. Tears began to stream down her cheeks as she heard the unmistakable sounds of kissing and the rustle of material against material accompanied by Rani's soft laughter, as she realized with a jolt that they were actually going to make love right there on the living room sofa, and that she would be forced to listen to every disgusting sound they made.

Ram stood with his ear pressed against the door an expression of delight on his face. He held Shanti firmly around the waist so that she would have to listen, too. Shanti slumped against the door, half supporting herself, half supported by Ram's arms.

She could not recall ever being so upset. Why had she ever come to the hotel with Ram Saran in the first place? It was all too much for her to comprehend. What kind of a man was he, anyway? She had never dreamed that a man like him existed. First his civilized veneer had suddenly vanished once she was alone with him, and now here he was, listening intently to the sounds of his wife making love with another man. It was ghastly, and yet, she too found herself suddenly breathing softer in an attempt to hear just what was going on out there.