Shanti's Tryst with Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God!" she cried out as his straining cock pushed the last fraction of an inch of its long shaft in so that the swollen head pressed hard against her insides. He touched her anus with his fingers, feeling the heat of friction where his cock slipped in. Shanti mumbled incoherently, her head flailing from side to side on the pillow. He pulled her back onto his rod like fitting a boot, his prick swollen beyond anything he had ever experienced before.

"Ohhh, baby ... ohhh, baby ... daddy's cumming ... daddy's cumming ... screw back ... FUCK BACK!" he gasped as he gave one last spine-chilling ramrod thrust and shattered his sperm in wave after wave far, far into the depths of her wildly clenching behind. It seemed as if his balls had never been so emptied before. He groaned and almost cried out in delight as Shanti collapsed on the bed in front of him and his still stiff prick slipped out lewdly with a wet popping noise, the last few beads of cum dropping obscenely from the tip of his prick onto her sweating back.

"Oh, yeah, baby," he crooned down at her unconscious form.

"Let's do this more often! Let's do this more often!"

12