Sharing a Bathroom with Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, haha, funny how that happens," I said, giving my cock a good squeeze, "I'll just do it in the shower though." I stepped over to the shower and turned it on.

"You mean like you did yesterday?" Ashley asked.

"Oh, you noticed?" I responded. Ashley gave me a smile and a nod, and my cock twitched.

Waiting for the water to heat up again, I casually stroked my cock, staring at Ashley's tits while she did her hair and makeup. When I got in the shower, I made quick work of my erection, cumming while looking at my sister through the opaque glass. By the time I had myself cleaned up and was out of the shower, Ashley was gone. Things certainly are escalating quickly, I thought.

The next day, I woke up pretty early again. I got naked and started jerking off, edging myself a few times before I saw the bathroom light flick on and heard Ashely walk in. I got up from my bed, my cock oozing precum, and walked through my bathroom door.

"Morning Ash," I said with a smile on my face as I walked up to her. My eyes drank in the familiar sight of my topless sister. Today she was wearing a tiny sheer white thong with a string that practically disappeared down her ass crack.

"Morning Parker," she said, already starting to brush her teeth, "Up early twice on the weekend?."

"Yeah, well, I decided I'd get up so I could spend some time in here with you," I replied, "I feel like we've been getting along a lot better recently - not that we didn't get along before, but you know, it's just nice to be spending more time with you." As I said this, I gently squeezed my hardon and stroked it a few times but had to stop to keep myself from cumming so quickly.

Ashley looked at my cock in the mirror. "Morning wood again today?"

"Yeah, it's sort of an every-day thing for guys," I said, "So, um, do you mind if I..." I trailed off, and let my hands speak for me. I reached one hand out to Ashley's hip, and slipped two fingers under the waistband of her thong. I tugged out and down slightly, causing the entire thong to slide down her hips about two inches.

"Be my guest," Ashley said, and hooked her thumb in the other side of her thong and pulled it down swiftly but smoothly. I followed suit, relishing the feeling of her skin against the back of my fingers. When it was most of the way down, Ashley lifted one leg to free her thong, then the other. I bent down to retrieve it, and when I stood up straight again, I immediately wrapped the fabric around my cock and started steadily stroking myself.

"Hmmm," I lightly moaned, "These aren't quite as soft as yesterday's, but it is kind of cool that they're so sheer you can practically see through them." We both looked down at my hand running the thong up and down my hardon, taking note of my clearly visible cockhead through the main triangle of fabric.

"Wow, you're right," Ashley said, "I can pretty much see your cock. Not like I haven't seen it before, but seeing it through the thong is kind of hot." Ashley had spit out her toothpaste and rinsed her mouth and was now devoting the entirety of her attention to staring at my cock while I masturbated with her thong. Meanwhile, my eyes were darting between her face, her tits, her pussy, and the reflection of her perfect ass in the mirror.

"Call me crazy, Ash," I said between breaths, "But I think your ass just might look better when you're not wearing a thong." She laughed at my joke and moved behind me.

"Thanks Parker," she said, "And hey, you've got a nice ass yourself!" after she said that, she reached out and lightly slapped my left butt cheek, except her slap turned into a light grab, and she left her hand there. For some reason, the feeling of my sister's hand on my ass cheek while I was using her panties to jerk off did it for me, and I started cumming into her thong.

I let out a long, low groan as I pumped upwards of 7 shots of cum into Ashley's thong. When I was finished, I set it down on the sink counter, completely saturated.

"Holy fuck, Parker," Ashley said, "You came so much again!"

"Ha, yeah, I guess I did, huh," I replied, catching my breath. Ashley still had her hand on my ass, lightly caressing my left cheek. "I guess your ass-compliment really did it for me," I joked.

"God, that's so hot. Well, I'm glad I could help you out," Ashley said with a slight smirk, "And I'm serious, you do have a pretty great ass - for a guy." She squeezed my ass one more time and then walked over to the shower. I walked up behind her as she was waiting for the water to heat up.

"Must run in the family then, cause yours is pretty spectacular, for lack of a better word," I said. As I said this, I performed the same slap-grab that Ashley had earlier and began rubbing and squeezing both of her ass cheeks while she waited on the shower to heat up.

"Thanks Parker," Ashley said with a smile, looking back at me while I fondled her ass. I was already hard again. Ashley turned around to face me and said, "Looks like you're going to have to have a round two while I'm in the shower," and patted my cock head with her hand, causing it to lurch and a thin strand of precum to stretch from my tip to her palm.

"I've got no problem with that," I said, already taking my cock in my hand and stroking it. Ashley stepped into the shower, and I sat at my desk with the door wide open. I watched my sister intently through the shower door as I vigorously stroked my hardon. Despite the huge load I had just busted, I was leaking precum like a faucet. A few minutes later, Ashley stepped out of the shower and, still dripping wet, stood in my doorway watching me stroke myself. Not even a minute later I came all over my chest and stomach. It wasn't as big of a load as earlier, only about 4 big shots of cum, but I was still pretty messy. I let go of my cock and looked up at Ashley, who still had her eyes locked on it as a couple small drops drizzled out.

"You already blew a huge load in my thong like ten minutes ago," Ash said, "and then just now you still came that much? I know I've already said it a bunch, but I can't believe how much you cum, Parker! It's amazing."

"Haha, yeah, I guess I do cum quite a bit," I said. Then I stood up and walked towards Ashley and rested my hand on her hip. "Helps that I've got some pretty killer inspiration, too." She blushed and walked back into the bathroom. She grabbed her towel from the rack as I turned the shower on. Just looking at her, my cock was at a half-chub again, but I had no intention of jerking off again after having came twice that morning already. I got in the shower and cleaned myself off.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Ash and I just lazed around. She wore another thong and a sheer white tank top. Practically all day, her nipples were hard and poking through her shirt. Even though I had already seen her completely naked, there was something enticing about the way her nipples looked in that top. I wore a t shirt and boxers, and walked around with a half-chub most of the day.

Sunday morning I woke up and started jerking it in bed again, getting the precum flowing before I walked into the bathroom to see Ashley standing at the sink completely naked. "Good morning," I said as I walked up next to her, gently stroking my cock the whole time. "Decided to sleep naked last night?"

"Yeah, I figured I'd give it a try since you seem to enjoy it," Ashley said, "gotta say, it's pretty damn comfortable. I think I might start doing it more often, especially considering our newfound comfortability with nudity."

"Well, I fully support your decision," I said as I moved my free hand to squeeze her ass, simultaneously increasing the intensity of my stroking. "But this does mean no thongs then, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, is that a problem?" Ashley asked.

"Not really," I said, "It's just, I kinda liked using your thong to take care of my morning wood. It was nice to not worry about making a mess, since I could just cum in them."

"Oh, you're right about that. Sorry," Ash replied, "I mean, you could just cum in the sink I guess?"

"Wow," I said, "Honestly don't know how I didn't think of that. Speaking of..." I trailed off. I squeezed Ashley's ass even tighter than before, and came hard in the sink, shooting 5 or 6 thick ropes down the drain. The entire time, Ashley's eyes were transfixed on my cock, and her mouth opened and eyes widened with every shot of cum I sent into the sink.

"I'm still amazed at how much you cum, Parker," Ashley said in awe. "But I guess when you cum down the sink, you can't really see how much you do cum, since it doesn't get to accumulate at the bottom. Oh well."

"Yeah, it's not as cool as seeing it all soaked up in your thong," I said, "but don't feel like you need to start wearing thongs again. You do you."

"Noted," she said. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful.

The next morning, I made sure to wake up extra early, in hopes that new things would develop before I had to go to class. It seemed Ash had a similar idea - or at least, she woke up around the same time I did, because I saw her walking into the bathroom at the same time as me.

"Morning sis," I said, my hand already going for my cock, "Up early?"

"Yeah," she said, "just thought it would be best if I got an early start today." She went to the sink and grabbed her toothbrush. I walked up next to her, steadily jerking myself. As she was brushing her teeth, I noticed her other hand was busy ribbing and pulling on her left nipple.

"Having fun over there?" I asked, taking the opportunity to reach up with my free hand and give her right nipple a light pinch.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah," she replied, "I guess I'm just feeling a little horny this morning. I woke up from a wet dream. Kind of like morning wood, I guess? Except, I don't need to cum to get it to go away."

"Ah, I see," I said, as I moved my hand down to squeeze her ass once more. I got bolder and slid my middle finger down the crack of her ass, rubbing very close to her little rosebud, but never actually touching it. Then I went back to just squeezing and rubbing her ass cheeks as I stroked myself.

Just as I was about to cum, Ashley leaned over to spit out her toothpaste. I came then, and three ropes of cum collided with her cheek before she reacted and stood up straight again. I kept cumming, loosing another 4 shots of cum down the drain.

"Shit, sorry Ash," I said, "I promise I didn't mean to do that."

Ash let my cum run down the side of her face while she rinsed her mouth out, then said, "It's okay, I probably shouldn't have leaned so close to the sink with you right there." Then she did something unexpected. She lifted her hand up, scooped my cum off of her cheek with a finger, and inserted the finger into her mouth, sucking on it gently for a few seconds before popping it out and swallowing. "Hmm, you taste kind of salty, Parker. Not bad by any means, but a bit salty."

I was almost instantly hard again at the sight of my sister sucking my cum off her finger. Her comments sprung an idea into my head. "Really?" I asked, "That's weird. I've been eating healthy for a while now, especially a ton of fruit. If anything, my cum should taste sweet. Maybe it tasted salty because of the oils from your skin?"

"Actually, you're probably right about that," Ashley said, "I haven't showered yet, and my skin does get pretty oily overnight."

"Want to try some direct from the source to see if it's different?"

"Sure," Ashley said. Then she proceeded to squat down in front of me, lean her head back, and open her mouth wide, with her tongue sticking out. I stepped closer to her, cock in hand, and began milking out the residual drops of cum from my previous load. As I stroked myself, the tip of my cock dipped down and touched Ashley's tongue.

"Whoops!" I said, "Sorry Ash, didn't mean to touch your tongue."

"It's okay," Ashley said, "You only grazed it." I continued stroking myself, and the tip of my cock tapped her tongue four or five more times. Ashley seemed unphased. I watched intently as 4 drops of cum slowly fell from the tip of my cock onto my sister's waiting tongue, before she retracted it into her mouth and tasted it. "Well, it definitely didn't taste salty, but I wouldn't say sweet either. I don't think I could really get a good idea of what your cum actually tasted like because of how little there was."

"You're right," I said, "there wasn't much I could get out of my cock after I already came. Anyway, you should probably take your shower, we've got class coming up." As much as I didn't want this morning bathroom session to end, I did have school to worry about. Nothing else happened that day, as I had classes, and then a lab that went late. I didn't see Ashley again until the next morning.

The next morning, I woke up already hard and oozing precum. I had flashes of memory of a dream in which I was fucking Ashley bent over the sink, but they were just flashes. Regardless, I was horny as fuck and needed to cum. I walked into the bathroom and saw Ashley at the sink, naked again, spitting out her toothpaste. I started my usual routine of stroking my cock as I walked up to her, then gave her ass a few light slaps and grabs as I said good morning. Then I moved my hand up to her boobs and gently pinched her nipples, giving them both a little tug. After that I returned my hand to her ass and continued to fondle her.

"Good morning to you, too," she said, "Something got you going this morning?"

"Yeah, just woke up from a sex-dream in progress. Was already leaking precum and everything. See?" I said, as I milked out a large drop of precum from my hardon. It fell to the floor, and more kept coming. Eventually, as I stroked myself and groped my sister, I had a steady stream of precum flowing out of the tip of my cock.

"Wow, that's a ton of precum!" Ashley said, "I've never been with a guy that produced as much as you do. Do you think precum tastes any different from normal cum?"

"I wouldn't know, I've never tasted either, haha," I said, "But if you want to find out for yourself, be my guest."

"Well, I am on a never-ending quest for knowledge, so how could I refuse?" Ashely joked. With that, Ashley got on her knees in front of me. She reached one finger out and rubbed it on my cockhead, getting a good amount of precum to coat her fingertip. Then, she inserted her finger in her mouth and sucked on it gently. "Hmm," Ashley pondered, "It's definitely sweeter than your cum from yesterday. But it's a very faint sweet. I'm not sure yet." Then she scooted closer to me and opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out. She grabbed my cockhead and positioned it such that as I stroked myself, my precum was dripping directly onto her tongue, which was very close to the tip of my cock. She let my precum pool on her tongue for about five seconds, then took her tongue back into her mouth to swirl it around and get a good taste before swallowing it. "Okay," she said, "It's definitely sweet. But like I said earlier, a very faint sweet. It's not really like anything I've tasted before." Then she stuck her tongue back out to get more precum, and her tongue lightly flicked the underside of my cock head, pulling a moan from me. Her fingers lightly held the head of my cock in place as I happily stroked away. We continued like this for a few minutes, Ashley swallowing my precum every few seconds, before I began to cum.

The first rope went high, landing on Ashley's forehead. Then one was a bit lower, hitting her in the eye with my cum. This caused her to jump a little, close her eyes, and let go of my cock. I redirected myself to make sure the next two shots of cum landed as close to Ashley's mouth as possible, and then the next three landed directly on her tongue. By then I was spent, but continued stroking myself, causing the last remnants of my load to dribble out of my cock onto her tits.

"Oh fuck, sorry," I said, gasping, "Kind of got carried away there."

"It's okay bro," Ashley said after swallowing what cum I had managed to get into her mouth, "Oooh! Yeah your cum that got in my mouth is definitely sweeter!" Ashley then proceeded to scoop the cum off of her face and into her mouth, swallowing it with delight, until her face was virtually clean again. "But the cum that was on my face was salty again. So I guess that confirms our skin-oil theory." Ashley then stood, and I watched as she rubbed the small amount of cum on her tits into her skin, and then began casually playing with her nipples as she continued, "It was still a very faint sweetness, though, like your precum. I wonder if there's anything you could do to make it sweeter."

"I've read a few places online that you can eat different types of fruit to alter how your cum tastes and make it sweeter," I said, "I guess I could try that. And again, sorry about the mess - didn't mean to get it all over your face."

"Hey, like I said, it's fine," Ashley replied, still fondling her tits, "Just warn me next time so I can make sure it doesn't get everywhere again - don't want to waste any potential data for our experiment!" She laughed. That was it for that morning's bathroom session. I made sure to eat a ton of fruit that day. I decided on pineapple for the first experiment. I ate a ton of pineapple and made sure to drink only pineapple juice that day, too. Couldn't have been too healthy, but I didn't really care since it meant I would get to cum in my sister's mouth again.

The next morning, I woke early from the same dream - my cock buried inside Ashley from behind as she bounced back against me at the bathroom sink. But now was not the time to dream - now was the time to cum in Ashley's mouth!

"Good morning Parker!" Ashley beamed at me as I walked in. I guess she had already brushed her teeth, because she was leaning against the sink counter with one hand on her hip and the other pulling at her nipples, a sight that would never get old.

"Morning sis," I smiled back as I walked up in front of her as I stroked my cock. Ashley reached a hand out and gathered some precum from my tip, and brought it to her mouth, eagerly sucking it from her finger, giving a pleased "mmm" sound as she swallowed. "Notice anything different?" I asked.

"No, I just like the way your precum tastes," she said, "I'll have to taste your actual cum to tell if there's really a difference."

"Okay," I said, "I don't know if there will be any difference this early, but I did eat and drink a fuck load of pineapple-related products yesterday, so maybe it will be sweeter." I reached my free hand to Ashley's hip as I looked down her body at her pussy. "Did you just shave? Your pussy looks extra smooth today."

"Actually, I went out yesterday and got a Brazilian wax," Ash said, "I went with a friend and we got a group discount." As she said this, she moved a hand down to rub over her mound and then to tease at her outer lips. "I've never gotten waxed before. It's crazy how much smoother it is than just shaving. See?" Ashley moved her hand over mine that was on her hip and pulled it towards her mound before letting go. I relished the feel of the incredibly smooth skin in between my sister's legs - it was better than I could have imagined.

"Holy shit, Ash," I gaped, "It's so smooth. Didn't it hurt when you were getting waxed though?" After I said that, I moved my fingers from lightly rubbing her mound down to her lips, where I resumed the gentle rubbing she was doing moments ago. She was incredibly hot down there. I got bold and maneuvered my fingers to spread her outer lips and feel her wetness inside. I was now full-on rubbing my sister's pussy while I stroked my cock. The circumstances alone almost made me blow my load early.

"Yeah, it hurt at first," Ashley said surprisingly nonchalantly, given the fact that I was actively rubbing her pussy, "But eventually I got used to it, and it was so worth it. I mean, you're feeling it yourself, I'm smoother than smooth now." My fingers were coated with Ashley's wetness now, and I had started to circle her clit with my middle finger when she looked back at my cock and noticed the insane amount of precum I was producing. "You getting close?" she asked.