Sharing a Bathroom with Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, a little," I said. Then, to my dismay, Ashley got down on her knees in front of me, causing my fingers to reluctantly pull away from her soaked pussy. I took the opportunity to insert my fingers into my mouth, tasting her.

"How do I taste?" she asked jokingly.

"Hmm, a little tangy honestly, but I think I'll have to try it directly from the source some time to get a good reading of your flavor profile," I said coyly.

"Yeah, that sounds like an area we could do some research into," Ashley said as she scooted closer to me, leaning her head back. "Remember, tell me when you're about to cum so I'm ready. Don't want any going to waste on my face - not that that would be a waste, per se, but for the purposes of this experiment, well, you get what I mean." Then I watched as she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to accept my flow of precum, all while I was steadily jerking my cock for her. I decided to take a half-step towards her, causing the tip of my cock to tome into contact with her soft tongue. Once again, Ashley didn't object - instead she licked the underside of my cock head and closed her mouth to swallow what precum she had gathered, then stuck her tongue back out, gently licking my tip again as she waited for more precum to collect. Soon after, I could feel my orgasm racing to the finish line.

"Ash, I'm gonna cum," I said. Without so much as an acknowledgement of what I'd said, Ashley leaned her head forward slightly, taking the tip of my cock into her mouth, and closed her lips around it. She flicked her tongue quickly across the underside of my tip inside her mouth, which caused me to cum instantly. I shot about six thick ropes of hot cum into Ashley's mouth. She held perfectly still, except for her tongue that continued to flick and swirl around the tip of my cock as I shot more cum into her mouth. I could feel it pooling inside her mouth, and she slowly pulled back from my cock, closing her lips tighter and tighter around my tip until I was completely out of her. She took about ten seconds to swirl my cum around inside her mouth, tasting it thoroughly, before she swallowed my entire load in two big gulps. "Wow," I said, "So, uh, what do you conclude?"

"Well it's too early in the testing phase to draw conclusions yet," she said, "but it does taste sweeter than yesterday's cum. If I was supposed to taste the pineapple, though, that was completely absent. Maybe try another day of eating a ton of pineapple and we'll see where that brings us, okay?"

"Okay," I said, still recovering from cumming. Nothing more exciting happened for the rest of that morning. I did grope Ashley's ass while she waited for the water to heat up, and even rubbed her pussy some more, but that was it.

That night, I was laying naked in bed, jerking off to thoughts of Ashley. I had edged for a while, and got an idea. I walked through the bathroom into Ashley's room, where she was asleep in her bed. She was laying on her back, and her sheet was only covering part of her lower body, so I her tits were fully exposed along with her right hip and leg, and a hint of her mound. I reached a hand down and cupped her boob closest to me, and began to shake her awake.

"Ash, wake up," I said. Nothing. I shook her boob a little harder, and tugged on the nipple. "Wake up, Ash, come on," I said a little louder. Her eyes opened slightly.

"Huh?" she said, slightly dazed, "What's up Parker? This better be good for you to have interrupted my sleep."

"Try this," I said, pushing my hips towards her face, with my cock less than an inch from her mouth. "I ate a ton more pineapple today, I bet my cum tastes even better." Ashley sat up in bed a little, and with no hesitation, opened her mouth and closed her lips once more around the tip of my cock. The feeling of her tongue moving around my cock head again brought me pure bliss. However, instead of stroking myself, I put one hand on the back of her head, and pushed her further onto my cock, causing about half of my length to slide past Ashley's lips and into her warm, wet mouth. Ashley caught on quick, and gave a light moan of approval as she started to bob her head back and forth on my cock, while her tongue did what I can only describe as magic. I reached down and cupped one of Ashley's breasts in my left hand while my right hand held her head steady as she sucked my cock. It was maybe five minutes before I came hard in my sister's mouth. Five big shots of cum pooled up on her tongue as she slowly let my shaft slide out of her mouth.

After she swallowed and caught her breath, Ashley said, "Okay, I forgive you for waking me. That actually had a hint of pineapple! That's crazy! I thought it would take weeks for your cum to actually start to taste different, but, wow!" Ashley popped my cock back into her mouth to suck out the last few drops of my cum. "Yep, definitely pineapple."

"Good to know," I said, "and sorry for waking you up, but I had a feeling that you'd like it. Good thing I was right," I laughed. "Anyway, that's all. You can go back to sleep now." I turned towards the bathroom door and started walking away.

"Wait," Ashley said, "Don't go yet."

I stopped, "What's up?"

"Do you, um," Ashley paused, "You wanna eat my pussy? I got kinda horny from sucking your cock, and you did say that you'd like to taste me direct from the source, so I just figured, y'know."

"Ashley," I said, "I'd love to eat your pussy." I stepped back to her bed and climbed on. Ashley tossed her sheets aside, revealing her lower half. I crawled up to her and started licking and sucking on her nipples, first her left, then her right. She moaned in approval. I kissed my way down her stomach towards her hairless mound, and kissed her there a few times, before I ever so slightly flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. Ashley shuddered in pleasure. I looked up and locked eyes with her, hers filled with anticipation, and slowly drove my tongue into her opening. She tasted incredible.

"Oh fuck," she sighed, "That feels good." I darted my tongue in and out of her, savoring her taste, and flicked her clit with my tongue intermittently. Ashley must have been pretty worked up, because after just a few minutes of me licking her slit, she moaned loudly and came in my mouth. She wasn't a squirter by any means, but there was a noticeable increase in the amount of juice flowing from her pussy as she came.

"God damn, Parker, you're good at that," she said as she came down from her orgasm. I slid my way up her so that our bodies were pressed together and we were face to face. "So, how was it directly from the source?" she asked.

"Delicious," I said with a smile, "Don't hesitate to ask me again, I'll gladly do it." I decided to make a move and I leaned in and kissed Ashley on the lips. She moaned again and opened her mouth. Our tongues danced together for a few seconds before we broke the kiss.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"Just expressing a little brotherly love," I said, "Nothing wrong with that, right?"

"No, nothing wrong with that at all," Ashley said, and this time she leaned in to kiss me. We made out for about a minute or two before I decided I should get up and go to bed.

The next morning, I walked into the bathroom and over to Ashley at the sink. "Morning, sis," I said as I cupped her ass cheek in my hand.

"Morning Parker," she said after she rinsed her mouth out. Then she turned to face me and hugged me close, our naked bodies pressing together again. I leaned into her and kissed her. She opened her mouth and slid her tongue into mine, and I reciprocated. As we made out, I ran my hands down her back and squeezed Ashley's ass cheeks, causing her to moan into my mouth.

After about a minute of making out, Ashley pulled away from me and got on her knees. My cock was already dripping precum as she licked me from my base to my tip. She teased my tip with her tongue for a few seconds before opening her mouth and sliding my cock deep inside. I moaned in pleasure and gently grabbed her head with my hands. She held her head still as I slowly thrusted my cock in and out of her mouth. After a couple minutes of that, I leaned back against the sink counter and let Ashley go to work, bobbing her head back and forth on my cock as her tongue swirled around my cock head and shaft.

Ashley took the entirety of my cock into her mouth, causing the tip to slide into her throat about an inch or two. She held it there for a few seconds, my cock throbbing in her throat, before pulling off to get some air. Then she went back to normal sucking for a few seconds before taking me into her throat again. This time, I couldn't hold back and I moaned loudly as I shot six ropes of cum straight down my sister's throat. Somehow, she took it all without a single gag. When I was done cumming, Ashley pulled her head back, making sure to lick every square inch of my cock clean before standing back up.

"Fuck, Ashley," I said, catching my breath, "You're good at that. Really appreciate you taking care of my morning wood. Thanks."

"No problem bro," she said with a smile, licking her lips. "Though I think I like it better when you cum on my tongue. Don't get me wrong - I loved feeling your cum slide down my throat, but I can't taste it that way, ya feel?"

"Yeah, I get what you're saying," I replied. Then Ashley got in the shower and I brushed my teeth. I hopped in a little before she was done, groping her ass and tits a little bit before she got out to dry herself off. As I was lathering myself up, I heard Ashley moaning by the sink. The sound of my sister moaning brought my semi-hard cock to full attention, and I quickly finished up my shower to see what was up. As I got out of the shower and began to towel myself off, I saw Ashley standing in front of the sink, rubbing her pussy.

"Have you even started putting your makeup on yet?" I asked as I walked up behind her.

"What?" she asked, "Oh, uh no. I kind of got sidetracked."

"Well you better start, I still need to comb my hair too. Don't want either of us to be late."

"Okay, you'll just have to wait," she said, "sorry for the delay." She leaned forward over the sink and started putting on her makeup.

"No worries," I said, "I'll just wait here." I stepped up closer behind her, causing my erection to come into contact with her ass.

"Okay," Ashley said, "But I might take a while. You know about girls and their makeup."

"Guess I'll just have to kill some time then," I replied. I reached around her and grabbed the bottle of lotion from the sink counter, liberally applying some to my hardon. Then I set the bottle down and rubbed the excess into Ashley's ass. With that, I grabbed my cock and positioned it so that the underside of my shaft was resting between her ass cheeks. I had one hand at the base of my cock and one hand on her hip, and began to slide my cock back and forth between my sister's ass cheeks.

"This is your definition of killing time?" Ashley asked as she pulled out her mascara.

"Yeah, I couldn't really think of something else to do. You're cool with it, right?"

"Oh, totally, I just wasn't expecting a cock between my ass cheeks is all."

"Well there are a few other ways I could be killing time," I said as a glob of precum leaked from my tip and slid down Ashley's ass crack, providing extra lubrication.

"Oh? Like how?" she asked.

"Well here's one way," I said, as I gripped my cock and slid it down her ass, until the tip of my cock was rubbing against Ashley's pussy lips. She was soaking wet. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips, and circled around her clit.

"Mmmmmmm," Ashley moaned, "I like this way better. Do you have any other ideas?"

"I'm sure I can think of one," I said as my precum mixed with her pussy juice, making it an extremely slippery situation. "How about this?" I asked as I slid my cock down further, causing the top side of my shaft to rub Ashley. I gently thrusted back and forth, causing the ridge of the head of my cock to stimulate her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Ash moaned again, "I like this one too." She was done with her makeup at this point, and bent at a full 90 degrees over the sink, but neither of us said anything about it. "You're really creative with your time-killing strategies. I think I liked the second one the best, though."

"Me too," I said as I pulled my cock back up so the front of my tip was rubbing her lips again. "I do need to comb my hair, though."

"Here you go," Ashley said as she grabbed my comb off the counter and handed it to me behind her back.

"Thanks," I said as I took my hand off her hip and grabbed the comb. As I started running the comb through my hair, Ashley took a half-step back, causing about half of my cock head to push into her lips. I moaned in approval and circled her clit several times with my cock, causing her to moan, too. As I slid my cock up from her clit, I could feel myself dip ever so slightly into the opening of her pussy before I slid back down. I continued to stimulate Ashley's clit with my cock head as I finished combing my hair. When I was done, I handed it back to Ashley and she put it back on the counter. I replaced my hand on her hip. When I slid my cock back up from her clit, I took a half-step forward, causing the entirety of my cock head to slip between my sister's pussy lips. Ashley and I both moaned as I continued my upstroke, causing the entire head of my cock to disappear into the opening of her pussy. I held it there for no more than five seconds, before pulling out and sliding back down. I continued stimulating her clit with my tip as Ashley moaned louder and louder.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," Ashley moaned, "Don't stop what you're doing." I did exactly what she wanted me to do, and kept circling my cock head around my sister's clit until her body tensed up and a gush of pussy juice flowed from her pussy onto my cock. "Ohhh, that was good," she moaned, "thank you. Are you close?"

"Very," I said as I pulled my cock up once more, causing my cock head to slip into the opening of my sister's pussy for the second time. Ashley moaned and I felt her squeeze my cock head with her pussy muscles. That sensation did it for me, and I quickly pulled my cock up and shot rope after rope of hot cum all over my sister's ass. "Ohhhhhhh yeaaaahhhhhh," I moaned as cum came pulsing out of me. When I was finished, I began rubbing my cum into my sister's ass cheeks.

"Well, that was certainly a fun way to kill time," Ashley said.

"I only wish we had more time to kill," I replied, "But I'm about to be late for class."

"Well you're not gonna go to class with my pussy juice all over your cock, are you?" Ashley said as she turned around. "I'm definitely not going to class with cum all over my ass. I need to shower again."

"Well, you make a good point, and I guess I can afford to miss one class..." I said.

"Care to join me?" Ashley asked as she walked back over to the shower.

"Gladly," I said.

Nothing too exciting happened in the shower. Just some groping and kissing.

That night, I woke up to the sound of my bathroom door opening. In the dim light I could see Ashley walking towards my bed, stark naked.

"Parker?" she called out, "Are you awake?"

"I am now," I said as I sat up in bed. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine," Ashley said as she sat down next to me on my bed. "It's just... I was having a wet dream and woke up cumming, and now my sheets are soaked. I don't feel like waiting on the laundry to change my sheets. Do you think maybe I could sleep in your bed tonight?"

"Really?" I scoffed, "A wet dream?" I looked her up and down, admiring her naked figure. I was already hard from a wet dream I was having, and the sight of my naked sister only fueled my erection more. "Sure, you can sleep in my bed tonight," I said as I pulled back the covers, revealing my equally naked body.

"Thank you, Parker," Ashley said softly. She crawled into bed with me, but I kept the sheets down so I could check her curves out, even though we were in the dark. We were both laying on our sides, facing each other.

"No problem, what else are brothers for?" I said as I rested a hand on Ashley's hip and gently caressed her. She said nothing, but leaned in and softly kissed me. I smiled and kissed her back. We traded pecks back and forth, each kiss getting slightly longer until our mouths opened and our tongues pressed together. I wrapped my arms around Ashley and pulled her on top of me. Her legs naturally fell to my sides as her tits pressed against my chest, her nipples drilling into me. In the midst of our makeout session, my hard cock slipped between Ashley's ass cheeks. I was leaking so much precum, we didn't need any other lubrication. I started thrusting gently, causing the top of my shaft to slide smoothly between my sister's ass cheeks.

Ashley moaned into my mouth, then started scooting herself up my torso. Eventually, she was sitting on my chest, her legs on either side of my shoulders. She moved up a bit more so that her pussy was directly above my face, and I hungrily reached out with my tongue to taste her. As my tongue slid from her opening to her clit, Ashley moaned and lowered herself down onto my face. I was devouring her sweet pussy when she reached her hand behind her and started stroking my cock. I was applying gentle suction to her clit as I flicked it with my tongue when she came. She let out a long moan as her juices gushed down my lips and chin. I tried my best to swallow as much of it as I could. Ashley slid back a little, allowing me to catch my breath, and started stroking my cock even faster. Looking up my sister's naked body into her sparkling eyes, I came hard, shooting several thick ropes of cum all over my chest and stomach. Ashley smiled at me, let go of my cock, and turned around. She bent down and started licking my cum off of my chest and stomach, before finishing off by popping my still-hard cock into her mouth and giving it a few swirls to make sure it was clean. Meanwhile, I gave her pussy some loving kisses. Ashley turned around again, slid down my body until we were at eye-level, and kissed me again.

"Thanks, Parker," she said, "Now I'll definitely sleep well. Oh, and I'm still blown away by how much you cum, and how good your cum tastes!" She rolled off of me and I rolled onto my side. We got into a spooning position, my hand cupping one of her boobs and my cock resting against her ass. I kissed her gingerly on the neck a couple times before we said our goodnights and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the morning to the feeling of Ashley leaving the bed. I watched her ass swaying as she walked into the bathroom. I followed her in shortly after. I looked out the bathroom window and noticed the sun had barely come up. I walked up behind her at the sink, pressing my body into hers and cupping her breasts.

"It's still pretty early," I said, "We don't have class for another three hours at least." I lightly pinched her nipples and flexed my growing cock against her ass.

"I know," Ashley said as she applied toothpaste to her toothbrush. "I thought we could kill some time until then."

"Sounds perfect to me," I said, still fondling her breasts while she brushed her teeth. After she was done brushing her teeth, Ashley spit her toothpaste out and rinsed her mouth, and I was hard as diamonds.

"Let's take a shower first, then I can put my makeup on," Ashley said, turning around to kiss me. As she got the shower ready, I brushed my teeth. We took a quick shower, then toweled off and returned to the sink counter, with me standing directly behind Ashley. She leaned forward to do her makeup, and I stepped up behind her.

I gripped the base of my cock and began to tease her pussy lips with my tip again. She was already dripping wet, and I was already dripping precum. We both moaned a little at the initial contact. I slid my cock down to circle her clit. I did this until I saw her put the last of her makeup down, and she bent forward again so that she was at a 90 degree angle. I took a step forward, pushing my cock harder against her clit. Then I slid my cock up, and my tip slipped up to the rim between her pussy lips. I continued sliding up until I felt myself poking into her opening again. I could just barely see the ridge of my cock head peeking out from my sister's pussy. I left the tip of my cock inside her as I asked for my comb again. Ashley grabbed it, and as she reached her arm back to hand it to me, she took a tiny step back as well, causing my cock to slide into her a bit farther until I couldn't see my cock head anymore. As I combed my hair, I slid my cock back down her pussy to her clit, circled it three times, then slid it back up to and inserted my tip into her again. The feeling of my precum oozing into my sister's pussy was amazing. I finished combing my hair, then took another step forward to hand my comb back to her. Another half inch of my cock slipped into my sister. This time, to slide my cock back down, I had to make an effort to pull out first. The sensation of my cock head sliding out of Ashley's pussy was incredible. I slid down again and circled her clit some more.