Sharing Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty good I guess. Keep it up." I replied trying not to sound too eager.

"I have to admit, its fun being naughty. Amy slurred.

"I don't think J minds at all." I smiled.

"I bet he doesn't either. Poor guy deserves to have a good time every once in a while." Amy said.

I was glad my wife seemed to be okay with letting J have a little fun at her expense. I was so turned on, that I wanted to see if I could nudge her a little further.

"He obviously thinks you're hot babe. He talks about you all the time." I said.

I was exaggerating a bit, but given the circumstances, I thought it couldn't hurt.

"He's not too bad looking himself. It's easier than I thought to flirt with him." Amy smiled.

"Oh really? Having a good time are we?" I asked.

"Maybe just a little. J's just touchy-feely right now, but he's close to second base, and if I don't watch it he'll probably try to steal third. It's just supposed to be a hand job right?" Amy asked.

I was hard as a rock, and this little game my wife and I had going was the only thing in my mind at the time. My wife was staring at me waiting for my answer and I honestly couldn't get my mouth to answer her.

"How far should I let him get babe? I know you want him to have a good time, but what do you want me to do? Amy asked again.


"That's up to you babe. I'm having the time of my life." I smiled finally.

I gave her a quick kiss and then heard J coming back from the bathroom.

Amy turned back around and I did my best to arrange my cock just before J walked back into the room. He handed Amy her drink, and she drained it all in one long gulp as J was sitting down. I hit play on the remote and the movie started back up. As I watched my wife and best friend pick up where they left off a thought crossed my mind. As drunk as I was, Amy was a lot farther along. How far would she go in her current state? My cock jumped as my mind tried to comprehend what I was thinking about.

Everything was normal for about ten minutes, and then Amy turned back towards J and put her hand back on his stomach. Just like clockwork he put his hand on her thigh, although it seemed to be a little higher than last time. I watched intently looking for any signs of movement. I couldn't be sure but it seemed like his hand hadn't moved at all after a few minutes and I was getting impatient. I realized that I wasn't functioning at a hundred percent thanks to the booze because I'd totally forgotten about his other hand. He'd put his arm around Amy's shoulders just after she'd turned more towards him. I looked up and saw that he'd indeed made some progress. His finger tips were just under the top of her dress. It was probably about an inch or two, but definitely enough to be feeling the softness of my wife's breast. Amy just kept on like nothing was amiss. Every few minutes they'd giggle or whisper to each other. I couldn't hear anything but I didn't care, I was too busy watching.

Nothing happened for another little while then I saw J slide his hand up just under Amy's dress. He didn't go very far, he was just testing the waters. I saw Amy glance in my direction. My wife was biting the corner of her bottom lip seductively. She raised her eyebrow with a look of: "Well, is this what you wanted?" I gave her a little wink to let her know I was cool with what J was doing. I was hard as a rock at this point, but when I saw Amy's hand slide down to his belt I got even harder. J seemed to smile as my wife's hand came to rest just inches from his cock. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw J quickly glance in my direction. I did my best to feign ignorance, and J quickly went back to what he thought was a very lucky break in his run of bad luck.

I could tell it wasn't just J that was having fun. Amy seemed to be enjoying herself as well. She seemed to be treating the whole thing like a game. I think she wanted to see how far I was willing to take our little endeavor. She wiggled a little more close to J and laid her head on his chest. Being closer gave J an opportunity to good to pass up apparently. I watched excitedly as his hand reached further into the top of Amy's dress. His hand was all the way into her dress, he was blatantly groping my wife's breast. I was breathing very fast now, and could feel my cock leaking. Amy did a quick glance in my direction. I guessed she was checking to see if I was aware of what was happening, and if I wanted her to allow it to keep going. I nodded slowly and she gave me a little wink back.

I think our little game had my wife turned on more than she would admit if I'd asked her. I noticed her eyes weren't on the T.V. at all. She was staring at J's crotch.

J must've got tired of having my wife's hand so close to his cock without anything happening, because as I looked on, he gently took his hand out from under Amy's dress and slowly lifted her hand off his belt. He then carefully brought my wife's hand down onto his crotch. I was breathless with anticipation. Amy quickly took her hand off of J's bulge, and put it back on his belt buckle. She was probably nervous about how far things were going. To his credit J waited a few minutes, and then repeated his placement of my wife's hand onto his crotch. After a few tense minutes, I saw Amy's fingers tentatively wrap around J's cock. I looked at her face, but she was just staring at her hand, as she groped my best friend's cock. I didn't even have a chance to adjust to what I was seeing before I saw J's hand slip back under Amy's dress. I heard Amy gasp softly, and I instantly remembered that I had her panties in my pocket. I almost came in my shorts wondering what his hand was doing to my wife. I reached down and started to rub my cock as I watched my wife and best friend. After a few minutes, Amy looked back towards me and smiled. J was caressing one breast under her dress and who knows what he was doing down below. I saw Amy glance down at my hand as I rubbed myself. My wife must've taken my exuberance as a sign that it was alright to turn up the heat a bit because the next thing I knew, she was unzipping J's pants. She looked at me as her hand went into J's open fly. I saw a look of surprise briefly on her face, and then she looked at me with a smirk and one eyebrow raised as she pulled J's cock out.

My wife's eyes were wide and her mouth was open just slightly, making her look especially sexy as she gazed at my friend's package. J's cock wasn't some huge freakish monster, but his cock was very large. It was quite a bit larger than mine, and the head was even larger. I mean really large. It looked like a large plum and I could tell Amy was very impressed. In the moment I didn't care, in fact, it turned me on even more to see my wife's hand trying to handle another man's cock. Amy slowly started to stroke J's cock with a look of determination. I looked up at J and his head was leaning back on the couch. He looked like he was in heaven. Amy slowly got more comfortable with what she was doing and started to really jerk J off. At this point I was beyond crazy with desire. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. I unzipped my shorts and started to jerk my cock as my wife watched. This scene played out for a few minutes. I was slowly jerking my cock trying not to cum, when J pulled his hand away from my wife's breast and started to gently push her head down toward his cock. I was literally breathless. My wife's head lowered until she was staring at J's cock just inches from her face. She looked at me and licked her lips. I could see the look of desire in her eyes. Amy looked right at me and mouthed the word "Can I?" I took in a deep breath and nodded my consent. I saw my wife's tongue moisten her lips and then she closed her eyes.

Amy's lips parted and J's hard cock slid into her mouth. I heard J groan as Amy's warm mouth enveloped him. This was it, the moment I'd waited all night for. My wife was sucking J's cock and the sight of it was hotter than I'd hoped it would be. Amy's mouth slid up and down on J's cock taking as much of him as she could. She licked all the way down the length of J's cock and then slowly she went back to the top and popped the huge head of my friend's cock back into her mouth. J groaned as my wife's warm mouth enveloped him again. He looked over at me and saw me jerking my cock.

"Oh my god guys! I...need this...soooo bad." J groaned.

"Shhhhhh...you deserve it." Amy said quietly.

Amy was an amazing cock sucker. I knew from experience what J was feeling. My wife really started to turn up the heat and I knew that it wouldn't be long before J was cumming. The thought of another man's cum in my wife's mouth was just about enough to finish me off but I slowed down a bit and enjoyed the sight before me. Amy's little hand was jerking J's cock while her mouth worked on the enlarged head.

Amy moaned and J's cock popped from her mouth while she continued to jerk his cock. Since the pretense was over I hit pause on the remote. The room was dead silent except for the occasional groan from J as Amy stoked his cock.

"My god J, your cock is just...mmmmm." Amy trailed off as she took J's cock back into her eager mouth.

My wife was really starting to enjoy herself. I could tell she was horny as hell by the way she kept grinding her pelvis back and forth on the couch while she pleasured my buddy.

"What you're doing feels so fucking good Amy. I don't know how much longer I can last." J hissed.

I was precariously close to blowing my load. I started to stroke my cock very slowly. I wasn't quite ready to be done.

"Goddamn...let me stand up...fucking a, you're good." J said.

Amy slid off the couch and took up a position on her knees. J stood up and slipped his pants off. Now this was my fantasy come true. My gorgeous wife was on her knees, and J's big cock was dangling inches from her face.

My wife looked longingly at J's engorged cock and licked her lips. Amy quickly glanced in my direction. I was stroking my cock slowly, enjoying the most erotic event of my life. J stepped right up in front of her, and Amy took his cock in her hand, and guided it back into her mouth. I could see that the head of J's cock filled her mouth almost to capacity. Amy took it like a pro and used her hand to caress his balls. J had a look of determination he was starting to sweat profusely. I glanced down and noticed my wife's free hand under her dress.

"Fuck Amy...you're...so..fucking...hot. Let me see your tits..." J hissed.

"Mmmmmm hmmmm..." Amy moaned with J's fat cock filling her mouth.

My wife slowly pulled her dress down to her waist. Her breasts popped into view and J smiled wide. I was amazed at how erotic it was to see my wife staring J right in the eyes as she sucked his cock. She wanted to make damn sure he knew it was her that was blowing his mind, among other things. J leaned his head way back with his mouth open. He wasn't making a sound as my wife's cheeks concaved around his throbbing cock.

"My god Amy...I can't believe you're sucking my cock..." J moaned.

"I can't believe I'm sucking your big cock either J..." My wife said breathlessly while jerking J's cock slowly, and then sucking him back into her mouth.

Amy moaned with J's cock filling her mouth. She popped J's cock from her mouth with a loud pop before tracing her tongue around the enlarged head and then sucking it back into her mouth just as loudly. I could tell then, that J was finished.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck...I'm gonna cum..." J groaned.

I didn't know what my wife was going to do. I really wanted her to let J cum in her mouth, but I really didn't care what happened. All I knew was that it was fucking hot.

"Oh god...fuck yeah J...cum on my tits!" Amy hissed as J's cock popped from her mouth.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...here...it...OH GOD!!" J yelled.

J started to jerk off right in front of my wife's face. Amy pulled her hair behind her shoulders and presented her tits for J to glaze. The first eruption of cum flew from J's cock and coated the upper swells of Amy's tits.

"Fuck yeah baby..." My wife hissed as my friend's hot cum landed on her.

The second shot went a little high and hit my wife right in the chin. She smiled and squeezed both breasts together and J's next rope of cum covered one of her nipples and dripped down onto her hands. I knew it'd been forever since J was with a woman, but judging by how much cum he was producing, it had to be at least ten years.

"OH FUCK!" J moaned again.

"Jesus Christ J!" Amy said as J continued to jerk his cock.

The second to last huge eruption of cum went right between my wife's tits and dripped down to her stomach. My mind was close to short circuiting from the scene in front of me. Finally the last spurt of cum from J's cock dripped onto my wife's thigh. J finally released his cock and let hit hang obscenely in front of my wife.

"My god J, that's the most cum I've ever seen...ever." Amy said as she sat there covered in it.

"Fucking A!" J said as he stood there covered in sweat with his cock swinging.

I was in a trance as the scene in front of me short circuited my brain. I was stroking my cock in long slow motions to keep from cumming. I couldn't help to stare at J's cock as hit hung inches from my wife's face. I noticed quite a large drop of cum slowly making its way out of the head of J's cock. J must've noticed it as well. He grabbed his cock with one hand and held it up in front of Amy's face. My wife looked up at J then quickly stole a glance in my direction. I was still stroking my cock very slowly. After just a second I watched my wife lean forward and suck just the head of J's cock back into her mouth, and when it popped out again seconds later, it was cleaned of cum.

"I'll get you a towel Amy, be right back." J said as he walked off.

Amy sat there breathing heavily for a few seconds. But I didn't let her rest long however. She had unfinished business.

"Get over here." I said.

Amy looked over at me as I slowly jerked my cock. She crawled over right in front of me and looked me in the eye as she took my cock in her hand.

"Well...is this what you wanted baby?" Amy asked.

"Babe, this is without a doubt the most awesome night ever." I smiled.

"Baby...I'm soooo fucking horny..." Amy groaned.

I looked down and saw my wife's hand still had some of J's cum on it as she stroked my cock. Seeing that sent me over the edge before I could stop myself.

"Oh shit baby..." I hissed as my cock erupted.

"Really Brad? That was quick." Amy smiled.

I shot cum all over my stomach and my wife's hand as she jerked my cock. I could tell she was slightly disappointed that I'd lost control before she got off.

"I'm sorry baby...it was so hot, I couldn't stop." I groaned.

"It's okay Brad, we can finish up later." She smiled.

I was mortified that I'd shot my load and ended what was the most exciting night of my life. I wasn't about to leave my wife hanging after what she'd done for me.

"The hell we will, get up here." I said.

I stood up and let my wife sit back on the chair where I had been. I knelt down and pushed her legs apart. She was so wet her pussy glistened.

"Brad...what are you doing?" Amy asked.

"It's your turn baby..." I said right before running my tongue slowly up her slit.

"Ohhhh...fuuuuck...Brad." Amy groaned.

I teased my wife's clit with my tongue before really starting to eat her pussy. Every third or fourth lick I would drag my tongue down to her asshole and she would tense. I could tell she really liked what I was doing.

"Fuck yeah Brad, eat my pussy..." Amy hissed.

I continued to eat my wife's pussy for several minutes. She moaned and groaned as my tongue bathed her clit. After a few minutes I looked up at my wife. Her eyes were closed and she was caressing her breasts. I looked over to the side and saw J standing there with the towel he'd promised Amy. J was stroking his cock and I noticed it was rock hard again. I got really excited at the prospect of still maybe seeing J fuck Amy. I waved J over as I continued to eat my wife's pussy.

J must've read my mind because he did just what I would've done. He walked up to the side of the chair and leaned in just a bit, just enough to touch Amy's lips with the very large head of his cock. The reaction was instantaneous.

"What the...jeez J. Hard already?" Amy asked even as she grabbed his cock.

"I think it likes you." J said referring to his cock.

"The feeling is mutual..." Amy said as she took J's cock back into her mouth.

Hearing my wife say she loved J's cock sent me into overdrive. I was so fucking horny I couldn't stand it.

For the next several minutes I watched my wife suck my friend's cock as I ate her pussy. Amy moaned constantly, and J and I joined in occasionally. J must've been over the moon happy with the way the night was going. He'd already shot a load on my wife's tits and now she was giving him one hell of a blowjob. I noticed him reach down to caress Amy's breasts as she sucked his cock. Amy for the most part, kept her eyes shut, as we both pleasured her. Eventually, as I licked my wife's pussy, I noticed J was staring more at what I was doing than what Amy was doing to his big cock. I knew he wanted to taste Amy's pussy, and I wasn't going to deny my friend.

I stopped my assault on my wife's wet pussy, and motioned my friend to take my place. He smiled widely then pulled his cock from Amy's mouth. We quickly changed places before my wife knew what was happening. I saw the look in her eyes just for a moment before J leaned in and flicked his tongue across her clit. So far tonight had been pretty exciting as far as a married couple's sex life was concerned. Sucking another man's cock was one thing, but letting him eat her pussy, was blurring yet another line. Regardless of what she thought, her eyes rolled back into her head as soon as J's tongue went to work.

"Ohhhhhhhh my god..." Amy said.

"Goddamn...you taste good..." J groaned.

I think Amy would've been content to lay there and let J's tongue get her off but I wasn't done yet either. I leaned in and poked the side of her face with my cock. Amy looked up at me and smiled before sucking my cock into her mouth. What she proceeded to do to my cock was a blowjob like no other. The suction and heat of her mouth felt unbelievable. I groaned loudly and did my best not to cum. I looked down and saw my best friend going to town on my wife's pussy. Amy's hand grabbed my balls and caressed them as she sucked the life from my cock. The heat of the moment was too much for me, and again I lost control.

"Oh god baby...I'm gonna..OH FUCK.." I groaned as I let go of my second load of the night.

My cock throbbed, and the first blast of cum must've hit Amy right in the back of the throat, because she gagged just a little. She recovered quickly and let the next pulses of cum drain into her mouth before swallowing every bit.

I stumbled backwards and fell onto the couch exhausted. J didn't miss a beat; he continued to eat my wife's pussy with abandon. Amy looked at me with eye's half closed. I could tell she was enjoying the hell out of tonight almost as much as I was.

As I sat there on the couch, my eyes took in the scene in front of me. It was a scene of my own making, but it was still hard to believe it had gotten as far as it did. My wife was sprawled out in my recliner, with her dress bunched up around her waist. Her breasts were bare and her legs were spread wide. My best friend J was kneeling in front of the chair with his face buried in my wife's pussy. Amy moaned almost constantly as J's tongue worked on her. Her eyes were closed and her hand's caressed her breasts. I laid there for a moment, just taking in the incredibly erotic sight. My cock was limp and I was still breathing deeply after cumming for the second time tonight. I was content to stay like I was forever it seemed. Although J, seemed to have other ideas.