Sharing Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,104 Followers

I noticed that slowly but surely, J was beginning to bring his head higher as he licked my wife's pussy. It didn't take long before J was dragging his tongue over my wife's belly button. Seconds later, as I watched, he took one of Amy's nipples into his mouth. My wife ran her fingers through J's hair as he sucked her tit. I was so enamored with watching, that I didn't even blink when he move higher still, and began to suck my wife's neck. What happened next was a little shocking, but at the same, as hot as anything I'd ever seen.

J slowly kissed his way up the side of Amy's neck. He paused only briefly right below the corner of her jaw before kissing her check and then it happened. My wife and my best friend kissed passionately. I heard Amy moan into J's mouth. I could see their tongues wrestling each other as their heads went from side to side as they made out. At this point, J wasn't kneeling anymore. He was leaning over my wife's body with his cock pressed between their stomachs. As they kissed I saw J press his pelvis forward in a mock fucking motion. It didn't take long for him to tire of that game though. Slowly over the next few minutes J slid backwards more and more. Before I knew it, J was sliding the shaft of his cock up and down on my wife's clit. Amy was starting to thrust her pelvis up as well. At that moment, I can't tell you how much I wanted J to sink that big cock of his into my wife's waiting pussy. I knew it was a huge step and I wasn't going to do or say anything. If Amy wanted it she would have to be the one who...

Just as that thought crossed my mind I saw my wife's slender hand slide down between her and J and take a hold of his cock. She placed the large purple head right at the entrance of her dripping wet pussy. J pressed his hips forward, and I saw my wife's pussy start to spread. I heard her breath catch as J's big cock tried to enter her. After pushing for just a second, J brought his pelvis back just a little, before pressing forward again. Before my eyes, my wife's pussy enveloped the large head of J's cock. Amy groaned loudly. J gave her only a second to adjust, before pushing all the way into her. I finally remembered to breathe, just as J was balls deep in my wife. I felt my cock twitch and in seconds, just a J began to fuck my wife, I was hard again.

What ensued was not making love. J fucked my wife hard for several minutes. Amy hissed and groaned as J fucked her. His balls slapped loudly against her asshole as he fed her every inch of his cock. I jerked my cock hard while I watched intently. The most erotic night of my life ended much quicker than I would've liked, but I wasn't complaining. I heard J moan and then he pushed his cock as deep as he could before his cock erupted.

"OHHH FUCK..OH FUCK...OH FUCK..." J yelled as he came deep inside my wife.

"Ummmmmm...uh huh...uh huh..." Amy moaned.

J gave Amy two quick thrusts then to my surprise, he pulled his cock from my wife's gaping pussy, and shoved it straight into her mouth. Amy didn't seem to mind. She moaned as J's big cock filled her mouth with his seed. The whole thing took only seconds, but to me, an eternity passed. Eventually J pulled his cock from my wife's mouth. Amy's mouth hung open and I could see a large string of cum plastered across her bottom lip and down her chin. J's seed also leaked from her well worked pussy. In a daze, she looked over at me, and proceeded to swallow J's cum. I shot my third, and final load of the night onto the couch.

J dressed quickly and told me he'd see me Monday. He was gone before Amy even sat up on the chair. I sat down beside my wife. I looked her in the eye and said: "Thank you baby, this has been the best night of my life."

Amy smiled at me, and kissed me on the cheek, before she got up and went upstairs to pass out.

I never had another night like that one. Everything went back to normal pretty quickly after that. We didn't actually ever speak of what happened that night again for years. J eventually got himself a girlfriend, one of Amy's co workers, and we pretty much all lived happily ever after.

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,104 Followers