All Comments on 'Sharing Dirty Stories With Sister'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
SypherzSypherzover 3 years ago
Very annoyed.

I mean don't get me wrong, FANTASTIC FUCKING STORY FIVE STARS and all that jazz... but I think I know the shed story and its bugging the shit out of me if i'm right or not.

The Garden Shed by Jasperspen?

Good fucking story man. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As much as I love your dirty, filthy fun stories, sweet ones like this really get me. Thank you for all you've written, seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No lie I think this is the best story I've read in years

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

Incredibly hot story - well written

horny2doithorny2doitover 3 years ago

Your story is one of the best that I have ever read ! The details and the story line was about as perfect as you could get. I've read a ton of sibling incest stories for many years and this one is in the top 10. Please keep going with this story beyond this point please, has so much potential. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you !!

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Wonderful, SD!

Fantastic story, Thank You!

Cracker270Cracker270over 3 years ago

Good story, hot as hell. Well written. My first of yours now I get to look forward to the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome story

Not really into incest stories but this one was the best I have read for sure.

Phantom300Phantom300over 3 years ago

The ending wasnt for me, but still top-notch, fantastic story getting there. Original premise and well developed story. 5 stars all day long.

CoolSideofthePillowCoolSideofthePillowover 3 years ago

Fantastic story. One of your best - my cock was so hard while reading through it. I liked the build up - it was believable and gradual enough to keep me excited and wanting to read more. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fab

Thank you for such a beautiful story x

cincy4fun6cincy4fun6over 3 years ago

Great story... Love the premise, a new concept that is great.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great story. Thanks for sharing the fantasy. Novel approach to the Brother Sister genre they get hooked on porn and act it out. Or...did she have this in mind all along as a way to seduce her big brother who she secretly admired all along. And there is the mother who kept forcing them together. Only the writer knows for sure and maybe he even needs to cogitate a bit on their future? Do they have a future? Guess we will find out in future postings!

Great story and if a one off you did a good job even with a nice warm gentle happy ending. The story arc was complete. Fell in love with the couple so a sequel or series would be nice but if this is it Job Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love Spector_Dugan

I clicked for the title and the tags, I didn’t realize this was a story by my favorite literotica author. I love all of the stories this author writes and they are guaranteed to make me cum!

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

I'm always excited when I get that notification that you've published something, and never disappointed.

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Awesome... one of the best

Well done and thank you!

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoover 3 years ago

Nice addition Spector. Never been a fan of impregnation stories, but this one definitely got my motor runnin'. I'm a big baseball fan (as one could glean from my stories), so "The Baseball Trip" was outstanding. "Use You Sisters Instead" cracked me up. Keep up the good work, my man!

MrMcMurphyMrMcMurphyover 3 years ago
awesome

one of the best stories i've read on here. 5 stars from me

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 3 years ago

Good story but I will give it 4 rather then 5 I like to have actual impregnation to it and not ending in just a cream pie and saying she is although if you give this story a part 2 I will amend my rating to a 5 for the whole story

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 3 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!!!! 10 stars if I could.

You drew me in with your characters and storyline. Very believable which always makes it better. Like your characters since reading these types of stories my eyes have opened to cause me to wonder. Like the homemakeover show of bro and sis who live together for years because their Dad on his death bed told the son to take care of his sister or the Dad in the Mall setting on a bench with college aged daughter snuggled in his lap while Mom is drinking her Starbucks. Thank you for writing, adding to my favs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@Sypherz

I think the story you're looking for is "Behind the Shed" by Cphuker.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

Incredible story!!!!

Super well written, with an amazing way of escalate the excitation throghtout the story, great characters,..... everything perfect!!!

Congratulations!!!

ShouldIBeHere28ShouldIBeHere28over 3 years ago

Loved it! Super sweet all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Maybe one of the best ever written

What a wonderful story. I felt every ounce of the tension and anxiety they felt and it especially made me feel truly sad thinking it would end with them going their separate ways and never reconnect or go all the way. Well done.

flynndflynndover 3 years ago

I would have liked for him to hear about his ex's life being ruined somehow, but good otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great until the last.

I loved the story line until she got pregnant. Some are into it but not me. Play but someone should be on birth control.

OriginsunknownOriginsunknownover 3 years ago

Very nice build up and fun..

HardBenHardBenover 3 years ago
FABULOUS

Really well-written and exciting story.

Great development of characters and emotions.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like Anne Rice

Awesome writing. Like reading one of the Sleeping Beauty trilogy books.

Well done.

mReLEGANZAmReLEGANZAover 3 years ago

first time ive ever commented in 10+ years on this site. fucking a, good stuff.

Manie_ZManie_Zover 3 years ago

My GOD you are a fantastic writer! This is the 4th story of you that I've favourited. Please keep going.

HarrytheDrivenHarrytheDrivenover 3 years ago
woah.....just.....woah

This is by far the best story I've ever read on here. Every other story I've ever read and loved comes nowhere close to this. Whenever I thought I knew what was going to happen next, based on other stories I've read, something different happened, and invariably it ended up making the story better. I Literally cried when it seemed like they were going to not be together anymore. I actually let out little cries of happiness when they started being cute/loving, and especially when Jen started talking to him again. I've never read any story by you other than this, but solely based on the absolute mastery of writing you display in this one story, I'm giving this 5 stars (wish I could conjure a 6th), favoriting the story, and making you a favorite author. Not even joking a little bit, you could be a professional writer. This was incredible, simply incredible.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 3 years ago

Loved this story! Great romance and drama, and very HOT sex! Only thing I didn't like was that I could only give it 5 stars. Definitely deserves 10.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a great brother - sister love story that had a great ending or should it be continued as Jennifer is now with Matts child. So far it a 5 star story. Hopefully it will continue.

FappyandiknowitFappyandiknowitabout 3 years ago

Masterfully done as well. This was so meta. Erotic literature about erotic literature. This and the baseball trip are my favorite stories I’ve read on this site to date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic

It took me three sessions over two days to completely read through this story because as I had to keep stopping for a 'break'. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A shock ending

Beautifully written and I was right into this, but I think that the pregnancy at the end was a step too far. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hell of a story

Damn! That was hot. I can’t wait for more. It was beautiful

Maisy_PMaisy_Pabout 3 years ago

A masterpiece. It doesn’t get any better than this.

vapagevapageabout 3 years ago

Sincerely one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. Very well done!

IcanshowyouTheWorldIcanshowyouTheWorldabout 3 years ago

Fucking wonderful! Literally a collection of most of my kinks rolled into a single incredible story, like a pie that has nothing but good tasting ingredients. Thank you and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good fun

A story I think everyone here can relate to....the fun of reading stories here...not the actual act with a sibling.

You managed to make it believable...(Use Your Sisters Instead was so outrageous, I see it as a farce). The sensitivity reminded me of 8Letters sibling love stories and the well worth reading "Worth It" by Mused.

For the first time ever, I actually laughed at a story, the scene with mom in the car.

Brilliant!

I would not mind a followup.

NesticNesticabout 3 years ago

Fabulous Fabulous Fabulous. What a well written sexy and loving story. Excellent, I am so turned on by this! A delightful and very well written story. Congratulations for hitting the nail firmly on the head. Worth reading again - and well worth five stars.

I seem to have a little dust in my eye. Thank you.

_RD__RD_about 3 years ago

Wonderful seeing an author grow like this! there was a little too much melodrama at times for my taste but I reall, really enjoyed that - and the age gap thing was a good device to stop it being yet another college kids piece. Can't wait for your next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Brilliant! Almost wholesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written with few annoying errors in the text.

I really enjoyed this one. A definite 5 stars!

Bill

JuicyPussyLoverJuicyPussyLoveralmost 3 years ago

I’m not usually a big fan of incestuous pregnancies, but this was a great story line! 6⭐️s!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

why does the star line stop at 5? ;)

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

I wrote the webmaster and told him/her that THIS STORY NEEDS 10 Stars minimum!

I am 67 years old and this is one of the FINEST works of literary art I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Seriously, I had to leave our bedroom as I was laughing out loud so much earlier on that the wife couldn’t sleep. So here I sit at the dining room table at 3:00 A.M. ! Finished the story and am writing this.

You made me feel the humor to such an extreme that I had to leave my own bed! Then, the love ❤️ these two have! I just couldn’t believe that it all fell apart so quickly! The explanation was plausible. Throughout the story they were so often on the same page. So they both had the same attack of angst over what their relationship had become. It took her a bit of time to work through it. To realize at 22 your first love is “the one “ and it is your 15 years senior brother?! I’d say she did well to get it sorted out in a few weeks.

Imust tell you I REALLY took an author to task for saying a baby that was the product of incest was going to be born. It is the child who has done absolutely nothing wrong, that will bare the burden of the whispers, the hurtful teasing and taunting. But, that was a small town. In NYC it will go unnoticed. So much other weirdness in New York. It truly doesn’t make it right, and I feel many problems lie ahead. And the age difference. My wife and I are several years apart. Not siblings and no kids, but as we get older, the differences show more. And we are not close to 15 years apart.

Having got that off my chest, I reiterate this is one of the finest works….EVER! If a person can get past the location of the story , I believe a lot of folks would be entertained and moved by this work! I most certainly was, and I thank you forit!

Al

LilBaristaLilBaristaalmost 3 years ago

My goodness. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Both stories of yours that I've read seem to start off with an overbearing mom forcing her adult children to be together. Just seems unrealistic to me.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
BEAUTIFUL story

Loved the use of Literotica stories,

I enjoy the incest category and Erotic Couplings.

I loved the way you guided us.

A 22 year old virgin was a nice surprise. The ending and the 3 bam spy was the baby was a perfect ending.

shyspudshyspudalmost 3 years ago

like many of your stories, this is truly excellent and i am surprised i have not come upon this one before. Your development of the two characters is fabulous and you really bring in the readers, at least you certainly did for me.

Haahaha, i always wanted a sister, perhaps its just as well i never did although i had a serious crush on my younger cousin when i was younger and i think she knew.

Keep writing for you are one of my favourite authors on here. Another five stars

thank you Spector.

e5jerseye5jerseyover 2 years ago

Loved this! A unique set up, great characters, a real gut punch there for a minute. Fantastic ending! Would give more than 5 stars!

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

Another winner. 5 stars

incestuousbridesincestuousbridesover 2 years ago

What are the stories mentioned here agaign?

CercamonsCercamonsover 2 years ago

This was amazing, the slow seduction, the out of control orgasm. This is some of the best I’ve read, up there with xarth, One thing that intrigued me was the separation. That was a necessary element in Victorian love stories, the test of the man. The girl, usually, would manufacture a drama if it didn’t occur naturally. The guy would manfully weather and stay loyal. Surviving it meant they fell in love. Your story recreated that whole thing.

Good writing too. Thanks!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 2 years ago

Loved the story and the premise and how things progressed......I am like them in that I wonder sometimes how Manny people are living the life in the stories. Thank you for your time and work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story loved the slow burn pacing looking

forward to going through the rest of your collection

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. Probably the best incest story I have read on Lit.

Excellent story. A nice slow long burn before the explosive end. I loved the build up, the making of rules they knew were never going to be kept, and the interplay between reality and roleplaying.

I don't think her getting pregnant added anything to the story though, unless there is a sequel. Then it would make sense.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Great story. Of course in the modern world there would have been a quick trip the next morning to the local pharmacy for a morning after pill. Brother/Sister incest really is very common. The same with cousins and uncles and aunts. Back in the day there were many cases of children that resulted from such.

Three Aunts who would have known after comparing notes decided that I was the result of such a union. I was only told as a heart to heart talk with the last of them who decided that now I as an older man, and the Brother/Sister in question were both dead, deserved the truth. Apparently, they combined to decide that when it happened and then they kept a dialogue going as I grew up and sort of became a younger version of him. My Aunt even told me they conspired to talk my mother into it by insisting that I be named after him as sort of an inside joke. They never let my Mother know that they knew her secret and why she always refused to say who my father was.

Since I knew he had always been her "protector" when they were young I decided that I felt better about it than feeling I was just an "Illegitimate" child. I decide that my sometimes being a "Bastard" was my own fault not the two who likely created me. The person my mother later married and some thought was my real father was never anything like me at all. So this story really was sweet for me. So thank you Dugan. It reminds me that I need to call that last old Aunt of mine :-)

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

Another of your great stories! I'm glad you didn't drag out the misery bit for too long, and left enough story for the reader to have a happy mind before the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great premise.

Long, slow buildup.

But not nearly enough details. Each cums often. OK. But too quickly.

Needed edging of each other, not while masturbating themselves. Needed involvement of body parts other than, cock, pussy, hands. Balls. Breasts. Asses.

Four stars.

CcatoneCcatoneabout 2 years ago

Excellent, the story great character development, the storylineline could be real, like movies the story has substance of possible events that stimulates emotions. You got 5+5 rating from me.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 2 years ago

This is a great story. I really like this story. It's rare to find such a story literacy and now a days. It has substance, romance, emotion, good character build up etc everything a great story should have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it 5from me great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great buildup, nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Superbly written loved the journey. I didn’t like that Jen got knocked up as she lost her virginity - seems like they could have used her perfect body a little more first, but I still appreciate the closeness.

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

I liked this story a lot. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Nice story

But you have the rolls reversed author. He's too old. Sis should be 37 to his 22 then it would work. Both at their sexual prime.

dezzirabledezzirablealmost 2 years ago

Amazingly written, the feelings, the buildup, AMAZING!!!! Keep up the good work and keep ‘em coming

YSS166YSS166almost 2 years ago

Wow.nice buildup and superb narration.. please continue this type of stories

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 2 years ago

i am so jealous of that brother : - )

amazing piece of art, thank you so much..

I should turn this story into a 3d comic !

5/5

CercamonsCercamonsover 1 year ago

The ending was perfect. Somehow a story that would be smut in someone else’s hands turns into a love story in yours. It’s an incredible talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a Rollercoaster ride!!!! Omgggg I’m gonna dream about this for days now. Perfect story. 10/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t really feel that getting knocked up was necessary in this day and time and at least wait a little longer if that is what they wanted!!

paragem_oneparagem_oneover 1 year ago

What Anonymous said a couple of comments above: just like a rollercoaster. Or maybe a log flume ride where it goes around and around with twists and turns before the climax of up and up and up for a final sweeping splash into the deep pool at the end. I was dizzy. This was a masterclass hot and charming story. Just marvelous. Thank you!

tantamount63tantamount63over 1 year ago

Wow! My favorite story so far!

SarthexSarthexover 1 year ago

Very few writers have the guts to actually take it all the way, without dancing around the conclusion that I think most want. A happy loving family with babies on the way. I applaud your style in writing this :). I liked it very much :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s as close to perfection as it gets. This one is worthy of many more than five stars.

10*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic! Everything was well covered and a complete story. I hate the ‘no ending ‘ stories but this was well done and complete. One of the top Literotica tales.

Bill S.

PanelholesPanelholesover 1 year ago

Have read several of your works… this is by far my favorite.

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the best story incest

unclemerv77unclemerv77about 1 year ago

one of the best stories I'e read to date

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is top tier. I’ve come back to it a few times. It’s nice to read some real emotions on top of hot sex.

happygolucky7happygolucky7about 1 year ago

Naughty, nice, well written. Looking forward to reading some of your other works. Thanks 👌

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great carpenter knows when the work is fine, a great writer does, too. I won't bore you with compliments, just tell you my mind is sparkling after this one. Superb.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 1 year ago

"Sharing Dirty Stories With Sister:" - Thirty-seven Year Old Divorced Brother, Matthew and Twenty-two Year Old Virgin Sister, Jennifer.

Due to the certainty likelihood that Sister Jennifer is pregnant with Brother Matthew's his cannon-shot sperm deposit--finally--I've given this story grand award of Five (5) Stars. As with a previous reader's comments who gave Five (5) Stars for an incestuous pregnancy, I likewise gave this story the highest award available. In my opinion the risk, the ultimate partner/spouse commitment and even the probability of social exposure is worthy of any stories--heterosexual and/or incestuous--highest award.

Of course the story context and theme, the characterization and dialogue, the writing, the grammar and literary content plays a vital part in any genre of literature. But, the deepest vow and honor any couple can make to each other is the making and birthing of another (tiny) human.

Writer 'Spector_Dugan' has presented an excellent story of incestuous sibling love and devotion. Sister Jennifer, in my opinion, has been in love with Brother Matthew from afar and "for ever." She has masterfully maneuvered her older brother by her provocative and alluring anecdotes, teasing, on again and off again, sexually-laden innuendos and "vacant promises." Of course Matthew would be dumbest, stupidest "singing dick" on earth were he not make every effort to take advantage of her sexually lurid and erotic titillations. Jennifer's intentions and aims to corral her brother never faltered nor waived in her destination of capturing her life-mate, but she sure made it difficult for Matthew to realize she was serious in her quest to conquer him...with child, incestuously-maritally, and in total harmony!!

cjkm646cjkm646about 1 year ago

Brilliant. Sounds like a true story.

eightcharacterseightcharacters11 months ago

Amazing story. 10/10. The build up is amazing. I found myself edging along with the characters, and when he finally came in her I made quite a mess lol. If only we all knew someone who enjoyed the risk factor as much as ourselves

KittyLover80KittyLover8011 months ago

AMAZING - what a OUTSTANDING story! You draw such exceptional word pictures of their sexual activities. Brilliant handling of characters and the incest plot. Thank you for writing this story. 5 Stars.....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Quirky hot little story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I just read the new story Reignition by Shakna that has many identical situations as this story. It’s like the same story in many parts.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady8 months ago

Awesome, extremely believable ❤️

RocketMan12RocketMan127 months ago

I like incest stories with older siblings. I like when they slowly get into it progressively likes these two. But the falling in love at the end is really not incest. They should move on to other people and meet occasionally to fuck.

caveman21936caveman219367 months ago

Commenters, if you don't like stories that end with a pregnancy, then don't read stories with tags like "impregnation" or "pregnancy risk". You were warned.

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_517 months ago

DAMN GOOD FUCKING STORY!!!! I always love a good incest story love 💕 your stories they’re we to smokin’ hot 🥵!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A nice slowburn that evolves into deep love between siblings. Had me worried for a bit there when the sister ran away for a bit near the end. But thankfully she got over her fears and they got together to live happily ever after :) I wish there would have been more after where it ended. Props for having the sister be a virgin. There's something about that in these stories that gives it an extra special flavour.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...