Sharing is Caring - Couple Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the dress, however, things were anything but discrete; she did not expect to show anything to anyone else other than her husband, and she knew he loved to see her in all of her lingerie, so the choices were easier to make. She opted for a pearly white corset, with black trims and matching panties. It constricted her a bit, true, but was one of her husband's favorites, and made her sexy round tits rise, peeking slightly over her black dress, like a sign of good things to come. She knew she looked scrumptious with her corsets, or she would never have chosen to get married in a red one. And she could still fit in it, and looked even better doing so than she did all those years before, on their wedding day. She was gorgeous then. She was magnificent now.

For Paul, what she had chosen to wear underneath was still a mystery. He was actually thinking about the surprises that were waiting for him under her sexy dress, and of how many people would get to see it before that night was over, if any. Hand in hand, they got to the main door, following a thin sliver of light coming from it. Next to the door was an illuminated button, with the name of the club. "Sensuality", it read. They looked at each other.

"I love you" Paul said. "Ready?"

"Let's go. Love you too." And she kissed him, a small, sweet kiss on his lips. She was ready.

They pressed the button and waited for a few seconds. A tall brunette woman in lacy red and black lingerie came to the door, opening it with a smile. She introduced herself as one of the hosts of the party. Her name was Anne, and she was a pretty hot vision. Her legs, long and tanned, were covered in thigh high red and black stockings, very similar to the one's Isabel had on herself, and she wore very high black stiletto shoes. Her big tits were bursting out of a red and black bra and her pussy was barely covered by a matching black thong that left little to the imagination. She was dressed to kill, as they say. Isabel wondered how she managed to walk in those shoes, although she admired the sway they gave her when she moved. They introduced themselves and followed her to the entrance hall, where she confirmed their names were on the guest list for the night.

"Is everyone already here?" Paul asked Anne. "There seems to be an awful lot of cars outside."

"Almost everyone. Actually, besides you guys, only one more couple hasn't arrived yet. It's their first time here, too."

"That doesn't surprise me. This place is not easy to find at all."

"Yes, well, we try our best to make sure our customers find their way. It's just that our signs keep disappearing. We must have a big fan who keeps collecting them."

"Or a few people who don't like what you do here" Isabel added.

"Maybe. That's one of those mysteries we'll sort out eventually. For now, however, there's nothing like coming here once and knowing the way afterwards." Anne responded. "But you are right, and maybe that's why you and the other couple are the last to arrive. Everyone else has been here at least once or twice already. Some even come here every week."

"Every week?" asked a surprised Isabel. "Wow, they must really have fun here."

"They sure do, and I hope you'll have fun too."

Then, motioning them to follow her, Anne added "Let me show you the place first, and then I'll have to leave you for a while. The other two hosts had to go and get some more drinks and, at least for now, I'm all alone here. Since I'm responsible for everything here, I need to go back to the bar as soon as possible. You are free to explore, of course. Just remember that "no" means "no", and you're not forced to do anything if you don't want to."

She opened a door and entered, Paul and Isabel following her closely. They found themselves in a big room, furnished in reds and blacks. A few big LCD TVs, scattered around the area, were showing some porn movies, mostly of threesomes, although with no sound. All they could hear was smooth jazz music playing, besides people talking. On one corner was what seemed like a raised stage, with a metal pole in the middle. In the center of the room they saw a dance floor, where a few couples were dancing to the music. Isabel saw a group of three people, two men and a woman, dancing together, and they seemed to be having fun with each other. All around, sitting in sofas scattered about, people were talking and drinking. Some couples were kissing, and a few were playing with each other. Paul saw a man whose hands were lost under a blonde woman's black blouse and white plaid skirt, while she leaned back, her eyes closed. The woman was sitting on the man's lap, and they were kissing passionately. Isabel saw it too, and thought it was both hot and sweet. Others were watching too.

"Great place you have here. I can see everyone started without waiting for us."

"Some of them have been here for a few hours already." said Anne. "They had dinner here, and are socializing a bit. This is the main area, the bar and the love seats. Around, as you can see, are sofas you can use, even if they are occupied, if you know what I mean." She said, winking at them.

Their tour continued, leading them to a closed door, which, as Anne told them, had to remain closed at all times. She called it the dark room, "Where anything goes." The couple looked at the door, wondering what she meant, but remaining silent.

Another door led to what Anne described as a porn theater. It looked much like a normal cinema, with its rows of 5 by 5 chairs, 25 in all, and a big screen. This theater, however, had a little bed on one side, and two bowls full of condoms on each side of the entrance. The couple had already noticed the condom bowls everywhere. In case you were in a pinch and didn't bring your own, they thought. They hadn't remembered to bring any, because they did not expect to need them; Isabel had taken her pill that morning, as she always did, and today was only a day for watching and getting to know the place.

"In here you can watch porn movies as if you were in a real cinema, if you want." Anne said. "Many couples find it exciting to have sex while watching porn, especially if others are looking. Once it gets darker here and the movies begin, couples like to play with each other. The bed over there is for when the chairs are not comfortable enough, or big enough for everyone."

Then she pointed at a corner of the room, where there was a blue wall with three obvious holes in it. "And on that wall there..."

"Are those what I think they are?" asked Isabel, without waiting for Anne's explanation.

Paul looked in the direction they were pointing at and laughed.

"I never thought I'd see one of those in real life. Are those glory holes?"

"Yes, they are. Behind that wall are three rooms that guests, usually men, can use. The entrance is through the corridor, so that no one here ever knows who's in there if they don't want to. Of course, once you stick anything out here, it's fair game for whoever may want to play with you."

"And men usually do that? Not knowing who's on this side?" Isabel inquired.

"They know, because they can look through the holes themselves, or by sing those slits over the holes. If you don't want to do anything, you just get out. No means no, always."

"Curious, are you?" Paul asked.

Isabel blushed a little bit. "Maybe a bit, just a little bit." She added, looking at the blue wall and it's mysterious dark holes with curiosity.

"As soon as the other hosts return, we'll start the movie session. Meanwhile, you are free to use this room as you see fit." Anne said, continuing the tour. They followed her.

The last door of the corridor was a glass one, which, according to Anne, led to the outdoors Jacuzzi. They got out into the terrace, and saw it was a reasonably big tub, obviously meant for many people to have fun in, although no one was there. Inside there were even chairs, sculpted into the tub itself. Isabel touched the water, feeling it was warm and inviting.

"What a shame, I didn't bring my bikini" she said. "This could have been interesting."

"I don't think anyone will worry if you just go in naked." Paul said. "Actually, I'm sure they would prefer that. Although sometimes, naked is not as sexy as dressed" he whispered to Isabel, pointing at Anne, in her red and black lingerie.

"We'll see" was Isabel's response. She loved water, so the idea of getting into a Jacuzzi naked or with lingerie was strangely appealing for her. She was sure Paul wouldn't object, either, even if strangers were in there with them. In fact, they had once made love in a river, and it was an extremely erotic experience. Dangerous too, as other people were not far away, and, if they looked closely, they could definitely tell what was happening. "We'll see" she thought to herself, wondering if she would ever have the courage to do it.

"And that's the end of the tour. You're free to go anywhere and do anything you like. If you want to be more comfortable, you may choose to walk around in lingerie or even naked, as I'm sure you already guessed by looking at me" she pointed out, touching her red and black lacy bra "Just follow the rules and if someone is impolite or aggressive, tell us immediately. That sort of behavior is not tolerated here. Everything else is permitted. Have fun and don't be afraid to mingle! See you later!"

And with that, she left the couple alone. During the tour they had seen some 30 or 40 couples, maybe a bit more, but most were still in the main room.

"What do you think?" Isabel asked

"What do you mean, about seeing you walk around in your lingerie? I'd love that, and I'll bet I wouldn't be the only one."

"No, silly", she said, grinning at him. "I mean, about this place?"

"To tell you the truth, somehow, I thought everyone would be piled on top of each other, fucking like rabbits. This is different, but not necessarily bad at all. In fact, I'm probably more at ease like this."

"Yes, I agree. There is potential here, though, and I think we will see some very naughty things before the night is over! But maybe it is still too early in the evening."

Taking his hand into hers, she added "Shall we go to the main room, to see if there are any "shows" going on in there?"

And so they decided to return to where most of the guests were. Isabel made a mental note to return to the Jacuzzi later, maybe after one or two drinks, and then decide if she wanted to try and get in or not.

Once in the main room they sat in a corner, and looked around. Most guests were still clothed, although a few men had stripped to their underwear (Isabel liked the sight of men in underwear, their asses and penises on display for her to see), while some women walked around in all sorts and colors of lingerie. They noticed, however, that everyone else seemed to know each other, and that they were the only ones who seemed to be alone.

The room was filled with music, laughter and conversations, but there was also something different, something sexier. There were couples dancing, some openly touching each other; in one of the sofas the plaid skirt blonde woman they had seen before was jumping up and down on her man's lap (if it even was her man). Her skirt was slightly hiked, but otherwise they seemed to be both still dressed. From the angle they were watching it was hard to tell if they were actually fucking. It certainly looked like it, and it was a fascinating thing to see. Isabel was starting to feel a slight but noticeable dampness between her legs. Paul noticed she seemed to be crossing and uncrossing her hot legs a lot, but he had no idea she was doing it involuntarily, pressing her thighs together to intensify the pleasure she was already starting to feel. All because of what they were seeing around them.

"Things seem to be getting hot in here. Shall I go and get us a few drinks while we watch?" Paul asked. Isabel nodded. "I think you may as well. You know I don't drink much, but I think I'll need some "liquid courage" if I am to overcome my shyness Then you just might get lucky, mister!"

Paul laughed, getting up and walking toward the bar. Anne was running around, glasses and bottles in hand, making it clear that the other hosts had not returned yet. "This may take a while" Paul thought looking at the stage, he saw a woman dancing, grinding her pussy on the metal pole and slowly undressing. "Might as well enjoy the show while I wait".

Ten minutes later, drinks in hand, Paul returned to Isabel, and was surprised to see she was not alone. Next to her sat a couple, probably the same age as they were. The new woman was a very good looking brunette, with very short hair that complimented her face and body. The short hair of a true MILF, he thought. She wore a short gray party dress, tied at the neck, which left her shoulders naked, and sparkled in the light of the room. She was wearing black sandals and her legs were naked. And they were great legs too! Paul could see what he thought might be the tattoo of a small ladybug on her left foot, discrete but identifiable. Her companion was a reasonably tall man, slightly taller than Paul, with short brown hair. He was what Isabel would describe as a "very good looking man". He wore black trousers, a white shirt and black shoes, and seemed to be in the middle of a story. Both women were laughing at whatever he was telling them.

"Hello! I see you made some new friends" Paul said, handing her the drink he had brought for her.

"There you are! I thought you had abandoned me here, in the middle of all these good looking strangers" Isabel responded, smiling openly.

"You wish that, don't you? But unfortunately you'll have to return home with me."

"I guess. Oh well..." and she faked disappointment, lowering her head and sighing. "Anyway", she added, smiling again, "these are Mike and Linda. They are the other couple Anne mentioned before. It seems she couldn't give them the tour she gave us, for some reason."

"Oh, that's actually very easy to explain. Just look at all the people around the bar. She is still alone in there."

"Yes, well, apparently she told Linda and Mike to talk to an experienced couple she pointed out from the crowd..."

"And when we got there, they were in the middle of a confusion of arms and legs, and other body parts I will not mention here because I just met you, and we didn't have the nerve to ask them anything." Linda added. "In fact, we kind of ran away. I had never been caught in something like that before. Besides, all those couples already seem to know each other and who they want to talk to and be with."

"That's interesting, because we decided to sit here exactly because of that. We were just talking about that, actually." Isabel told them.

"And That's when we looked around and saw a beautiful woman, all alone, looking almost lost. Since we were feeling lost too, we came here to talk to her. Turns out you guys are as inexperienced here as we are. Now that's irony!" Mike concluded.

"And that's why we were laughing! Imagine that, looking for someone experienced and instead finding the only person who is even more inexperienced than you!"

"That is actually hilarious! Don't worry, we may be inexperienced, but we know this place well enough to give you guys a tour" Paul said, sipping his drink. Mike and Linda had already finished theirs.

"In that case, let us pay for your help in booze. Next round is on us" Mike said.

With the wives sitting next to each other, they started talking about what had led them there in the first place, and found they had much in common. They both had great marriages, and were just curious about different ways of living sexuality. Linda and Mike were the parents of a little girl named Joann, who apparently loved ladybugs. "That explains the tattoo", Paul thought. They needed some time alone, so they had left their daughter with Mike's parents and had decided to come to this place.

After a few drinks, and the loose tongues they entailed, they started approaching more intimate subjects. They discovered they had the same kind of preferences when it came to porn. Porn was, actually, the way both couples were introduced to the world of swingers, it seemed. It was actually good luck that had brought them together, since they had nothing to prove to each other and were all in equal footing, all equally inexperienced and cautious.

"We have tried to have virtual sex with other people through a webcam" Mike told them "but found that other couples can be too pushy. One couple we were watching as they watched us was always ordering us around, and that kind of killed the mood."

"Oh, dear, I suppose that would turn me off too. Not that I don't like it a bit rough, sometimes" Isabel said, with a mischievous look in her eyes "but not like that."

"Not to worry, all was not lost. We gave it another try, changing things a bit though. We tried it with only guys, and it went a lot better. I suppose not all couples are like that first one, but we didn't want to have that same experience again. And I can tell you that having Linda on top of me, with my cock buried deep inside her pussy while she was watching some guy masturbating to the show she was providing was a show I'll always remember."

Linda blushed and nodded. "Oh yes, it was. Especially because this was through one of those chat roulette websites where you can choose who you want to play with. Mike told me to choose the guy I wanted..."

"And she did. I couldn't see the guy very well, because Linda was right in front of me, but from her moans and all of her pussy juices running through my legs, his cock must have been the source of some interesting fantasy for her."

Linda smiled, still blushing slightly, but said nothing. It was clear from her expression that indeed she had liked that virtual encounter a lot.

"She made the guy cum for her, it was amazing. I still have no idea how I lasted for as long as I did, given the circumstances."

"I only wish it could have been us, I'm sure we would have had some fun." Isabel told them. Paul looked appreciatively at Linda and at his own wife and added "Hmm... it sure would! That would definitely be a good use for a webcam. Especially since all ours seems to be good for is to collect dust."

They kept talking for a while, about this and that, mostly sex and fantasies. Meanwhile, Mike went to the bar again, bringing a few more drinks for everyone. He claimed the conversation was so interesting that it was his responsibility to keep everyone fueled up, so it would last, especially given the subjects being discussed. The girls were getting a little tipsy, not being used to drink. They decided it was time to get up for a bit, and maybe dance. Paul and Mike, also slightly drunk, suggested the girls should dance together for a bit, while they observed. They argued that two beautiful women as they were, dancing close together, would give them great memories for future conversations. Linda and Isabel looked at each other and accepted the challenge. However, they argued that there must be rules. Buzzed as they were, however, they could only think of one. The women decided that if they could make their men hard, both of them had to join them in the dance floor.

"No, I don't think so. I'm a terrible dancer, and there is not enough alcohol in the world to make me dance with another man" Paul said.

Mike nodded. "I agree. There's no way that will happen."

The girls burst into laughter. "We mean dance with us. What were you guys thinking we were suggesting?"

Both men sighed in relief and agreed to the proposition. They sat down side by side, facing the dance floor, and watched their wives walking toward it, hand in hand. Alcohol had clearly already lowered everyone's inhibitions, and so it was with great pleasure that Paul and Mike watched their wives dance. But the girls had better plans than just dancing; after a brief conversation in hushed tones, they decided to play dirty. They started grinding each other, feeling each other's sexy tits over their dresses. The men couldn't believe what they were seeing. Their wives, always so prim and proper, were giving them a show that they couldn't take their eyes from. Their bodies entwined, they seemed to be enjoying putting on the show. And then the girls kissed sensually, feeling one another. This was too much for their husbands! Now they were truly hooked.