Sharing is Caring - Couple Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could he still have so much in him", she thought, her mouth full, trying to swallow. She fell in the throes of a devastatingly powerful orgasm. The earth seemed to shake, her nipples were hard as nails, and her pussy seemed to melt in her own juices. Watching this, Isabel also came, her face showing almost delirious pleasure, her pussy shaking with each wave of the orgasm that hit her.

Minutes before, while on their way to the bar to get the straws, Mike and Paul saw that Anne was entertaining two guys, one a big man with bulging muscles and a big dick, the other also well-endowed but much thinner. She seemed to be busy sucking on the big guy's dick while the other man licked her pussy from behind. Paul and Mike stopped on their tracks, surprised and fascinated by what they saw.

"Guess it's her break. What a great place to work, especially the benefits" Paul commented. The other hosts must be back, or she wouldn't be here, he thought. "Guess it beats a cigarette break"

"It's healthier and a lot more interesting too." Mike agreed.

Both men stood watching while Anne changed position, impaling herself on one of the men's engorged member while sucking the other one off. Her black hair, white skin and black and red lingerie were a mesmerizing sight.

They kept watching, enjoying every minute. After a few long, deep strokes, the big man, the one who was fucking her pussy, groaned "hmmmmmmmmmm... I'm coming! Shit, you're too wet, I'm cumming all over your cunt!" And he did, spurting rope after rope of white sperm all over her wet pussy lips and stockings. The other guy couldn't take it anymore, and pulling Anne from the big guy's lap, he lay her on a nearby sofa, her long legs up in the air, her pussy fully on offer, and penetrated her missionary style. The juices from her well fucked pussy, mixed with the previous guy's cum, seemed to be an excellent lubricant, since the guy's cock vanished completely with each stroke. Anne moaned and moaned, full to the brim with cock. She started convulsing, moaning "Ohhhhh, that's so good! I'm cumming too, give me that hot cock, don't stop! I'm cumming, I'm cuuuuummmmiiinnngggg!"

He couldn't hold it in anymore; He came inside her, protected by a condom, unlike the other guy. Spent, he came down from her. She took his condom off and sucked his dick clean. The smile on her face told everything there was to know. She had had a very powerful orgasm, and was still convulsing. She adjusted her black and red stockings, kissed the guy's by now limp dick, got up and disappeared in the crowd behind them.

Referring to what had just happened before them, Mike commented "This was way, way better than any movie I'd ever seen. Linda would have loved to watch this too! In fact, I bet she would love to do more than just watch."

"Crap, the girls!" Paul said, as he quickly grabbed two plastic straws from the bar. "They must be mad at us, we've been here for almost ten minutes!"

"Oh well, what is done is done. Maybe they'll forgive us if we tell them what happened" Mike replied.

"Yes, women tend to really love being forgotten in favor of other women" Paul said ironically.

And so they rushed back, straws in hand, not even remembering to cut them as decided. Once they got to the first glory hole door, they noticed the door was locked.

"We should have tested this before. Maybe you need to ask Anne or the other hosts for the keys?" Paul asked Mike.

"Maybe. I suppose we should get back to the girls for now, and tell them what's up."

As they entered the porn theater, the girls smiled at them. They seemed very happy, which was always a good sign.

"See, I told you not to worry." Mike said. "They are probably still so buzzed they couldn't even tell how much time passed by."

When they got next to their wives, each man kissed his spouse lovingly.

"We were wondering where you went after all that. Did you go to the toilet to clean up? We probably should, too. At least I should, Isabel just needs to wash her hands. But since I know you are a very clean man, she doesn't even have to worry." Linda exploded, all smiles and happiness.

This raised a few red flags for the men, especially Mike. Wait... Was it sperm he had tasted in his wife's mouth? What the heck had just happened?

"What do you mean, the toilet?" Mike asked.

The women looked at their men quizzically. And then doubt descended upon them.

"You guys were in that glory hole room all the time, right?" Linda asked Mike. "We just gave a world-class hand job and blowjob to someone, and they were great, if I may say so. It was one of you, right?" And then she remembered considering letting that cock fuck her and cum inside her in the heat of the moment. "Don't tell me..."

"... I think you girls just made some guy very happy." Paul said.

Both women blushed, and looked at their husbands for a moment. Then, everyone started to laugh.

"We WERE wondering why only one of you put their dick in the glory hole after the other came. But we thought you were teasing us." Isabel said.

"And the funny thing is that everyone here watched us making a stranger cum, and you guys didn't get to see or do anything. What happened, anyway?" Linda asked, taking Mike's hand.

"We got distracted watching Anne being plowed by two guys!" Paul admitted, grinning.

"Oh, so you didn't see your own wives' show because you were watching someone else's huh? Guess you learned something today, then. Never leave your wives behind when they are aroused, or you will miss all the action" Linda told Paul, feigning a serious tone of indignation. Then she smiled at the men. "And now I have someone else's sperm in my mouth and on my dress!"

"That's true. If you were not distracted by other women you could have watched the blowjob of the century." Isabel added. "And a pretty nice hand job too. Although what you saw was definitely something we women wouldn't mind watching too."

Paul and Mike were now wondering just how crazy those ten minutes away from their wives had been. They only regretted not coming back sooner and seeing their wives still at it. They looked at the glory holes, and saw they were all occupied. Three women were in front of them now, masturbating and sucking three dicks, and the way they tugged and sucked was full of sensuality and eroticism. But inside, they knew it would have surely been much hotter watching their own wives play.

They got out of the theater, heading toward the toilets, as the women wanted to wash up and to apply some fresh lipstick on their sexy lips. Linda especially needed to retouch her lipstick, as it had disappeared almost completely, and was now, no doubt, all over some stranger's dick.

On the way to the toilets, Paul and Mike teased the girls.

"That guy is looking at you" Mike said, discretely pointing out a man in the crowd. "Could it have been him?"

"Only one way to tell. They'll have to "investigate" him to make sure!" Paul added.

Everyone was having fun with this, which meant that no one was feeling jealous. The fact of the matter was that the women had no idea who they had just made cum, and not knowing was something that made them feel kinky, getting them excited all over again. Any man in there (except their own husbands, of course) could have been the lucky guy. Every stranger that looked at them appreciatively only made their pussies tingle a bit more.

Leaving the toilet, they stood looking at the door to the dark room.

"Want to get in?" Paul asked Isabel.

"I don't think anyone will bite us in there, so I don't see why not. But let's keep together, all of us." She said, grabbing Paul and Linda's arms. "Anne said anything could happen in there"

"That's right. Also, I made enough mistakes for now!" was Linda's answer.

Everyone agreed and they entered the dark room, staying together as a group. The room was not completely dark, it was true, but you could barely see anything inside. Only shadows, slight glimpses of people were visible. But what they couldn't see, they could feel, hear and smell. And the smell was powerful, at the same time sweet and exciting. The room smelled of sex, of pussies in heat and sperm. They could hear moans all around them, and not seeing where they came from was even more interesting. The two couples were huddling together in the dark, and they could feel other people touching them, not knowing who they were. Isabel felt a hand on her ass.

"If everyone here keeps touching me this way, I don't see why we and the boys can't do the same" Isabel told Linda, taking her hand and placing it on her pussy mound.

Linda felt Isabel's body in the dark, saying "I was hoping you would say that!" Then, taking Mike's and Paul's hands, she placed them one on her own tits and the other on Isabel's. Both men squeezed a bit, feeling their soft bodies and hard nipples, wanting more. One of them kissed Linda's neck, but she couldn't tell who had done it. Another hand climbed up Isabel's legs and her thighs, over her stockings. Then the men kissed their wives, trading partners for a little while, their tongues explored each other's mouth. All around them the smell of sex grew, as did the moaning, making them crazy with desire. And then, suddenly and disappointingly, it stopped. They could hear a large group of people moving. They felt those people getting up and leaving the room. The door opened, and they saw, in the corridor light, that many naked bodies were, in fact, leaving the dark room.

"Oh, no. I think we got here too late." Linda said. "We might as well leave too, not that I do not enjoy the company, as my pussy could tell you, but I prefer to see who is kissing and touching me." And they left.

Outside the dark room, after consulting his watch, Paul saw that the night was almost over. Everyone was feeling a bit tired, especially him and Isabel, who were not accustomed to being up until so late (or so early, depending on how you looked at it). Despite all the excitement of the evening, and the fact that neither of the two couples had had sex, Paul told Mike and Linda it was about time to go home.

"It's time we got going too. It's a shame we didn't get to watch you making love for a bit, since it would have been so hot. I am sure we guys would have gotten masturbation material for a long, long time." Mike told Paul. "I would have also liked to continue our game from the dark room, but in a more private environment. I guess this is goodbye, then."

"It doesn't have to be, not yet, anyway." Linda interjected, nervously looking at Isabel and the two handsome men. "Just like you guys, we live a bit far from here, but we decided not to drive home today. We are staying at a nearby hotel. I never thought I'd be asking anyone this, but would you like to come with us and stay for a bit? Maybe just until tomorrow morning, if you'd like?"

Her eyes darted nervously between Paul and Isabel. It was obvious from the look of anticipation in her face that she had thought about it before in the club.

"And where will we be sleeping?" Isabel asked, squeezing Paul's hand, a glint in her eyes and a smile on her face. She knew the answer before the question even left her red lips.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. We got really lucky and got a big bed. We actually joked that, if things went well, it could fit four people comfortably. We had no idea it could actually come true, mind you, but I couldn't think of a couple I would rather have there with us, today or any other day."

Paul and Isabel looked at each other, lovingly. The desire they felt for each other had only grown, so why not try it, just this once? Mike and Linda were such a nice, hot couple. If this was ever going to happen, it might as well be with a couple they felt good with. Besides, after all that had happened, this was the logic next step, if they wanted to try it. They kissed passionately, and Isabel replied "I think we would love to share your bed for tonight, if you would have us!"

Mike's smile was immediate, and Linda sighed in relief. "You know, you can't believe my relief at hearing that. I would feel so embarrassed if you refused, I had no idea what I'd do!" And she hugged Isabel and Paul, her hard nipples poking him in the chest, a sign of her desire, and kissed Isabel, pink lips touching red. The men felt that, once again that evening, their cocks had jumped in their trousers.

Having decided where to go next, they went back to the bar, and, finding Anne, told her they were going home. A look of understanding passed through Anne's eyes when she saw the two couples, and she said "Hope you found what you were looking for. I'd love to see you guys back here anytime. Maybe we can also play a little" she added, a smile of mischief on her lips.

"I'm sure we will return, Isabel said "It was a lovely evening, and this place is something else."

"Thank you! And if I am right about what you guys are going to do next, you should take some condoms with you."

They all laughed at Anne's comment and said goodbye.

Before they left, however, they took some condoms from a bowl in the main room.

They left the club and headed for their parked cars. Suddenly, Paul spoke: "We all know what is going to happen next, or at least I hope so." He then looked at Isabel and Linda, and, turning to Mike, suggested "What would you say if my wife went with you on your car, and your wife came with me in ours? In the interest of not getting lost, of course, since Linda surely knows the way, and we don't want to get lost, do we?" he added.

"That's a great idea! I'm in." Linda said, giving a slight peck on Mike's neck and telling him "You two behave! I know I won't". Then she took a step and held Paul's hand. "Whenever you're ready, big guy!"

Isabel kissed Paul on the lips and moved next to Mike, who put his arm around her shoulder. It felt naughty and forbidden, but it also felt good.

"It is not too far, but don't get lost, or I might just get a taste of this naughty girl before you get to the hotel room." He gently squeezed Isabel's left tit, eliciting a moan from her.

"Hmmmmm..." Isabel Moaned. "Don't be late, dear, or he'll have his way with me before you arrive. And I want you to watch everything."

"How wet is this making you, love?" Paul asked Isabel.

"Why don't you see for yourself" she responded. And, lowering herself, she took off her panties and handed them to her husband, showing everyone her completely shaven pussy, it's slit shining with wetness. The panties were heavy with her juices and smelled of her pussy, a sweet sexual smell, of a woman in heat, ready to be fucked.

"Hhhhmmmm... nice! Nothing is sexier than a bald pussy. Especially shiny with excitement." Mike stated, staring at Isabel's crotch.

Paul looked on his wife approvingly, seeing his wife's lingerie for the first time. "I see you brought one of my favorite sets of lingerie tonight."

"All for you, my love. Although you are going to have to share it for a bit. Especially what's under it!"

And he took her panties in his hand, smelling them. He then placed them in his pocket.

Linda interjected: "Well, I can't give anyone my panties, as I didn't bring any. But I can show you we girls share the same taste in terms of pussies." And, lifting her light and sparkly gray dress, she opened the crotch of her bodysuit, showing the others her wet cunt, also completely hairless. She then added "OK, now we're even. Touch me, Mike, feel your wife. See how wet I am."

Mike did. She was melting, her pussy lips covered in her fluids. He didn't think he had ever seen her so wet.

Having switched wives, they all went back to their cars. The trip to the hotel was highly erotic and fun. They all knew what they were getting ready to do, and it made them almost lose their minds. They were also aware that if the petting became too intense inside the cars, the men would cum. Instead of masturbating the guys, Linda and Isabel chose to put the men's hands over the slits of their naked, shaved and desirable pussies, feeling the warmth emanate from them. In Mike's car, Isabel saw they were being followed closely by her husband, and she could see him and Linda behind her. Linda waved at her That's when Isabel, fueled by desire and playfulness, lowered her head to Mike's naked and extremely hard cock. The idea was to stay there for a bit, actually doing nothing, just to play a prank on Linda and Paul, who would surely think she was giving a blowjob to Mike. Of course she wanted Mike's cock in her mouth, but that would have to wait, most of all because she wanted to be fucked by her husband while doing so.

Her lips were close to his gland, and she could see his head was all covered in pre-cum. "Just a little closer" she thought "and they will have no doubts about what's going on in here. I wonder what Paul will think. I bet he'll get really excited!" The thought of her husband seeing her mouth full of stranger's cock made her pussy twitch.

A bump in the road changed her plans. Since she was not holding Mike's hard dick with her hands, (she was just playing with her husband, after all) and her mouth was so close to it, the slight jump caused her mouth to engulf the mushroom-like head, tasting it for the first time. It tasted good, and she only knew how much she had wanted this since they entered the club. For a fraction of a second, she didn't understand what was going on.

His moan brought her back to reality. She quickly realized he was so turned on he would come too quickly if this continued. She immediately stood upright, not before licking his tasty pre-cum oozing head.

Mike was caught by surprise by all this, almost dangerously swerving to the right. But he managed to maintain control of the car. "As much as I want your mouth, and all your body, as you can see" he pointed at his glistening member "I would not advise you do that here, or I'll cum so hard I won't be able to drive." Looking at her, he added "That said, it was a very pleasant surprise, and I can't wait to get you somewhere I can fuck you properly. You are truly a sex dream."

She smiled at him and explained her original idea.

"I'm sure they got it, all right. They are both laughing and nodding behind us." Mike concluded.

Isabel turned back toward the other car and blew a kiss to her husband. He blew one back. Linda was still laughing.

They finally got to the hotel, even hornier, if possible, than they had been at the club. They all needed release, and they needed it now. On their way to the room, they could take no more. Paul french-kissed Linda, pressing her back against the wall of the elevator and squeezing her tits, feeling her pointy hard nipples. Next to them, Mike was busy licking Isabel's wet snatch under her black dress, her panties still inside Paul's pocket, "as payback for what you did to me in the car." Isabel was in heaven, feeling his tongue penetrate her slit and slapping her clitoris. She needed her pussy filled, she could take no more. She craved cock inside her.

The elevator came to a stop and the door opened. They composed themselves, although it was clear for anyone that might have seen them what was about to happen, flustered as they were, the guys grabbing the girl's asses in the middle of the corridor. They entered the hotel room, somehow managing to close the door behind them before attacking each other. The men helped the girls undress, first lifting their dresses, feeling their legs and kissing their bellies, and finally seeing, for the first time that night, the lingerie they hid underneath their sexy clothes. And then they helped the women get naked. Paul undid the knot on Linda's dress, the one that was keeping it on her neck, kissing her neck and shoulders while doing so. Linda felt a shiver of pleasure running down her spine, and kissed Paul.