Sharing Jill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank lost interest in the game and joked, "Well, I'm more than happy to check out whatever she wants to show me," then he showed his sense of humor, "but only as a favor to you, of course."

I responded, "What are friends for?" We both chuckled.

This conversation was going good so I decided to go for broke, "What if you had the chance to make love to her?"

"I would never, ever do that to you Kevin. I value our friendship more than anything. I wouldn't risk trying to sneak behind your back with your wife."

I mistakenly put him on the defensive again and tried to clear it up, "I know that Frank. What if I was OK with it and was even there while you did it?"

Frank got a confused look on his face. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, what if I let you fuck my wife while I watched?" My heart was racing. I couldn't believe I actually had the courage to ask that question.

Frank was certainly shocked by the question, "Are you serious."

"I'm dead serious. We've been fantasizing about it while we're in bed. I would love to see Jill screw another guy and you are the only person I would let have her. My other friends have big mouths and there is no way she'd let a stranger be with her."

He still looked shocked and asked, "How does Jill feel about this?"

"She is somewhat open to the idea but isn't quite convinced. I couldn't talk to her about really doing it unless you were OK with it too."

He just stared at me in disbelief. I was momentarily afraid he would think I was perverted and ruin our friendship. I started to think I made a mistake by asking him. How would I ever be able to stay friends with him? But then my fears proved to be unfounded.

"Kevin, I would be more than happy to screw your wife. She has to be comfortable with this though. I don't want to ruin our friendship over one night of fun."

I was so relieved. "I fully understand Frank. Trust me, I don't want to talk her into something she isn't comfortable with but I think she's warming up to the idea."

"Your wife is gorgeous. I can't help but to stare at her sometimes and think of how lucky you are. I was afraid you were going to get mad at me for how I look at her."

I decided to fan the flames of desire even more, "Would you like to see a picture of her naked?"

Frank's eyes lit up, "Hell yeah. Do you have some?"

I started scrolling through my phone and found a few of Jill that I decided to show my neighbor. One was a full body shot of her completely naked, her small breasts, dark areola and completely shaven pussy in full view. The next one showed her bent over on all fours showing off her butt, her pussy lips showing and her tits hanging down. The third showed her on our bed with her knees bent and legs spread wide. Frank's kept scrolling through them like a teenage boy seeing his first Playboy magazine.

He thanked me before giving my phone back to me. He look flustered. "I hope you can convince her to show and do more buddy. Just let me know"

Now that I got that conversation out of the way, it was only a matter of getting my wife to agree. Over the next few weeks, I noticed she was a more casual in the way she dressed around Frank, meaning that she wore her bra less often or was more careless in how she sat in a skirt, allowing him some peaks at her panties or wearing her tight running shorts. She even started wearing leggings without a shirt long enough to cover her butt. Frank and I really liked watching a football game when she would wear them, bending so we could see her butt and thong through the thin material or leaning over to pour us a beer allowing us to peek down her blouse at her titties. Jill can be naive at times so I wasn't really sure if she was doing this on purpose every time or not but I loved it and so did our neighbor.

Nothing really changed much after my conversation with Frank. Jill and I played our fantasy games during sex with me telling her how much Frank seemed to be checking her out and making her call me by his name as we had wild, passionate sex. I didn't know how to take it to the next level. I wanted to push the issue but was afraid she would get mad and stop what we were already doing.

Frank's birthday was coming up and I decided it was now or never. I told Jill that we should do something "special" for Frank's birthday seeing he's been so friendly and helpful with us and how he shouldn't spend it alone, it being his first birthday since the death of his wife.

Jill asked, "What do you mean by special?" She gave me a knowing look but waited for me to respond.

"Well, I was thinking that, maybe, it was time to make our fantasy come true." I anxiously waited for her response. My heart was racing.

"So you want me to sleep with Frank as, sort of, a birthday present?"

"Well, yeah. I think we would all enjoy it."

"You wouldn't get mad or jealous?"

"No Jill. I've been dreaming about it for a long, long time. I think it would be exciting to live out a fantasy."

"I don't know if I could go through with it. It's one thing to talk about it in the privacy of our bedroom but another to actually do it."

"Well, just think about it, ok?"

I then got a response I never thought possible, "Ok, Kevin, I'll think about it but no promises."

Oh my goodness. There was hope. I wanted to jump for joy but I also know it wasn't a done deal but I got closer than I thought possible. "Ok dear. Think about it. There's no pressure."

We saw Frank in his front yard the next day and he invited us to dinner for his birthday; his treat. He said that over the past few months, he's really appreciated our friendship and how it really helped him deal with the loss of his wife. Jill and I looked at each other. How could we say no to him? We agreed to celebrate on Saturday night.

When we got back into the house Jill immediately told me, "I know what you are going to say. Let me think about it."

All I could say was, "Ok." She was seriously considering it without me even asking. She must have been trying to gather up the courage to go through with it and I didn't want to blow it now. As difficult as it was for me, I just kept my mouth shut. After all, she had agreed to "think" about it. Needless to say, it was all I could "think about" for the next few days as my mind kept drifting to the thought of my wife and I living out a fantasy.

On Saturday evening I got dressed first and waited anxiously to see what Jill had chosen for her attire for our dinner with Frank. When my wife came into the living room and asked "What do you think," I could only pause to drink in her beauty. Jill was dressed in a black silk kimono which matched her dark hair perfectly while wearing just a touch more makeup than she normally does.

At first glance, it wasn't the sexiest attire for our evening out but upon looking more closely, the silk material draped over her petite frame, enhancing every bit of her curves as it clung to her body. I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples poked through the silk and as she did a slow turn for me, I could see right through it to her tiny thong underwear, when the light hit it just right. The kimono perfectly showed the form of her butt, even a slight indent into her crack and highlighted every twitch as she walked.

I told her, "You look absolutely lovely tonight Jill."

"Thank you Kevin. You can't see through it can you? I can put on a slip underneath if I have to."

I dutifully responded, "Oh no dear, I can't see a thing through the material." OK, so I lied a little.

When we met Frank outside, he gave a whistle while gazing at my wife, telling her, "You look even more gorgeous tonight than usual. I love the kimono. My goodness, you are stunning."

Jill blushed and gave Frank a quiet, "Thank you" and wished him a 'happy birthday" while giving him a light peck on the cheek and a short hug before he opened the car door for her.

We just made small talk as we drove to one of the better restaurants in town. When we got out of the car, Frank opened the door for Jill again like a true gentleman and I saw him gazing at the bottom of her kimono. The evening sun was in front of her making her outfit completely see through. He got a full view of Jill's petite legs and ass, covered only by her thong between her cheeks. I slowly walked around the car in order to give both of us a longer view of my wife. I noticed other male guests glancing over at my wife, a couple of them getting caught by their wives or girlfriends.

The restaurant had spectacular food and beverages. Jill even had a very weak drink, which is unusual for her. There was also some soft piano music playing and a few couples took time between courses for a romantic dance.

After we ordered our desert, Frank looked over at me and asked, "Kevin would you mind if I asked your wife to dance with me. I miss dancing with Sandy and I'd appreciate it if you'd share your wife with me."

I didn't know if he was using a play on words but I responded, "Frank, I don't mind sharing my wife with you tonight. Be my guest"

Jill is quite naive at times so I'm sure she didn't pick up on what Frank was possibly asking. Frank stood up, reached his hand out towards my wife and asked, "Jill, will you dance one song with me?"

How could Jill refuse? She said, "Of course Frank." She took his hand as he led her out onto the dance floor.

I watched as Frank drew Jill into his arms and embraced my wife, placing his hand on her lower back just above her butt. They gazed into each other's eyes as they chatted while slowly moving to the rhythm of the music. I could see Jill giggling slightly and blushing slightly which gave me the impression Frank was turning on the charm. I couldn't help but wonder if tonight was going to be the night Jill would finally let loose. Frank then drew Jill even closer to him as she placed her head onto his chest. I could see his crotch pressing against her upper thigh. It was quite erotic to see my wife in the arms of another man with her hips swaying. When the song ended, I noticed that it looked like Frank had the beginnings of a hard on from dancing with my wife and so did I.

We quickly finished desert, Frank paid the bill and we returned home. As we pulled into Frank's driveway he invited us to continue his birthday celebration with a drink on his back patio. It was still early and we agreed to keep him company. After all, it was his birthday. Frank fixed us some cocktails, with a mild one for Jill, and chatted as we relaxed. Frank had his hot tub heating and said maybe we should take advantage of it seeing it was such a nice evening.

Jill said, "We'll have to go home to get our suits."

Frank replied, "It's dark out, we don't really need our swimsuits." He then looked at me for my reaction.

"Frank's right dear. No one will see us." Frank and I both looked over at Jill.

Jill can't handle much liquor and I think she may have been feeling the effects but still shocked me with her reply, "I guess that would be OK but I want to get in first without you guys watching me."

Frank and I looked at each other like we just struck gold and quickly agreed. Both of us watched closely as Jill got up from her seat and walked slowly towards the hot tub. I was skeptical that she was really going to go through with this. We watched as she unwrapped her kimono and asked me to hold it up as a curtain as a she slipped off her thong and stepped into the hot tub completely naked. The swirling water created by the jets gave her some privacy but, at times, her dark nipples and bare legs could be seen in the full moon lit yard.

I looked over at Frank and started to undress and he quickly followed my lead while Jill held her hands over her eyes, still nervous and shy. I think I saw her peek before we joined her in the hot, churning water. I glanced over and noticed his dick was already growing. We all looked a little tense, not knowing what to say as sexual tension filled the air while we sipped our drinks and made some nervous small talk.

Frank commented on how he found being without clothing in his hot tub more relaxing for some reason and I agreed with him, "There is a certain freedom about being naked that is relaxing."

Jill commented, "I really needed to relax after this week. I've really been tense."

Then Frank made an offer to Jill, "I could massage your shoulders if you like. It seemed to help before."

My heart raced as Jill looked at me, almost seeking my approval. "Go ahead dear. It will help you relax."

She still looked hesitant but moved to sit between Frank's open legs and as she did her breasts came into view for a quick moment before she turned around. It looked like she must have brushed against Frank's cock as she sat down because of the nervous look on her face before she moved forward a bit. I watched as our neighbor placed his hands on my wife's shoulders and neck to begin his massage. Jill moaned as he worked the tension out of her muscles and I could visibly see her shoulders relax as she closed her eyes. His hands then disappeared beneath the water, working his way down her back.

Jill told him, "Frank that feels so good."

My dick got hard watching and there is no way Frank wouldn't be erect while touching my wife's bare skin. He started giving her back slow, long circular strokes and it looked like he started getting closer to her breasts. When Jill didn't object, he got bolder and his hands crept closer and closer to her breasts until finally, his palms swept across her nipples. With no objections from my wife or me, he would continue to rub her back and move to her breasts. No one said a word; the only sounds being Jill's soft moans.

Frank stopped the pretense of giving her a massage and was simply fondling her small breasts and tugging at her nipples. I saw Jill start to sway her back slightly, which I took to mean she could feel his hard on pressing against her.

Jill reached for her drink, took a big gulp, then turned to me and asked, "What do you want me to do Kevin?"

Her question took me by surprise. "What do you mean dear?"

"You know exactly what I mean. Tell me what you want me to do?"

The moment of truth had arrived. Jill was asking me if I wanted to live out my fantasy. Could I really go through with it? Would I chicken out? My dick was so hard it almost hurt as I watched Frank gently massaging my wife's breasts and playing with her nipples while he pressed his dick against her naked back.

I thought I may never get this chance again so I answered, "I want you to suck Frank's cock and then fuck him."

Frank sat silent throughout this conversation, a not so innocent bystander, not wanting to ruin the moment or his chances of being with my wife. Jill then told him to sit on the edge of the hot tub and he quickly complied, exposing his erection as he sat. Jill looked at me once again, before taking another gulp of her drink as if she wanted to give me one more chance to change my mind before she took the next step. I gave her a slight nod and a wink of approval. I watched as she stood up, revealing half of her naked body and breasts. She kneeled on the bench between Frank's spread legs rubbing his legs and thighs. It looked like she was gathering up the courage to go further.

She then reached for his manhood, gripping him in her soft hands then stroking him slowly as she stared at it. She looked up at me one last time and hearing no objection, leaned forward to begin licking his hairy balls. My heart was racing as I watched as my sweet Asian wife lapped at our neighbor's balls on this warm, moonlit evening. She licked and mouthed her way up his shaft, teasing him with her soft lips.

Frank moaned softly and said, "Jill that feels so good. Don't stop."

His hands began to roam through her black hair, holding her head, then pulled her hair behind her neck, giving me an even better view of my wife's as her lips continued to tease his shaft. Jill turned towards me, our eyes locking as she began to lick the head, mouthing it with her lips. She then turned to focus on the task before her, opening her mouth, letting his cock glide along her tongue on its way into her open mouth, her lips closing around it. Her head started to bob up and down; she was sucking his dick. My fantasy was being played out in real life before my eyes. Seeing her blowing Frank was even better than I had imagined it would be.

Frank began to moan louder as Jill expertly gave him a blow job. Her lips wrapped around his member, her tongue swirling over it as she sucked, her hand surrounding the base, jerking him as her mouth worked its magic. Frank's hands found their way down to play with Jill's nipples while he enjoyed her sucking his cock. She began to moan as she blew him. It was comforting knowing she was getting into it, wanting to please him, even enjoying it.

The sight of my petite Asian wife on her knees in the hot tub sucking on our neighbor's dick will forever be embedded in my memory. She looked so sexy taking him between her lips as it disappeared into her throat time and time again. I knew how much I enjoyed her blow jobs and I knew Frank was enjoying this one, especially after not being with another woman for so long. I will never forget the slurping sounds of her cock sucking that evening as Frank began to moan louder, actively thrusting his hips upwards to fuck my wife's mouth.

Jill didn't flinch when Frank announced, "I'm going to cum." He was about to find out how much she enjoyed swallowing a load of sperm. How was he supposed to know that she savored the taste of cum and his warning wasn't necessary?

She began to bob faster as he held her head pushing it further down onto his erection. He began breathing heavier and heavier before moaning even louder then grunting as the first wad of cum shot into my wife's mouth. I knew how good her blow jobs were and I was thrilled Frank got to feel her lips around his cock as he continued to fill my wife's mouth. It got even hotter for me to watch, knowing our neighbor was filling my wife's mouth with his sperm shooting load after load into her.

Jill prides herself on being able to swallow my entire load without letting any drip out but Frank must not have cum in a long time and kept shooting more into her mouth to the point where she couldn't keep up. She gagged trying to swallow it but some dripped out across her lips and down her chin but she kept sucking him. Frank was thrusting himself upwards, filling her mouth with cum with Jill swallowing as much as she could but more kept flowing from between her lips, still gagging at times, but never stopping. She was determined to swallow as much sperm as she could. Finally, Frank began to slow down but Jill kept her lips wrapped around him until she sucked him dry.

She lifted her head to look at his softening dick but quickly lowered herself to begin to lick the cum off his balls and shaft. Staring down between his legs, Jill jerked his cock a couple of times, squeezing a few more drops out of his dick then licking him clean. When she was finished she looked up at me with Frank's cum around her lips and chin. She looked lovely. She stared right into my eyes as she ran her tongue around her lips gathering one last taste of his sperm before she took some water to wash herself off.

Frank told her, "Jill that was the best blow job I've ever had. That was also the best birthday present you could have given me. I really needed that."

Jill blushed and let out a quiet, "Thank you." She looked quite proud of herself knowing how pleased our neighbor was with her cocksucking ability.

I was proud of her myself. I told her, "That was awesome Jill. I loved watching you suck his dick."

Frank looked at us and asked, "Would you like to continue this in the bedroom?"

"It's up to Jill"

Jill simply shrugged her shoulders. She didn't say "no" so I said, "Let's go."