Sharing Jill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank stood up and held his hand out to help Jill out of the hot tub slowly revealing the rest of her nakedness as the hot water dripped from her petite body. She is completely shaven and her sweet swollen pussy lips were now in our sight along with her tight little ass. We both watched her dry off, feasting in the sight of her naked body in the light of the full moon before entering the house. Frank stopped to fix us more drinks before he led us to his bedroom. I was in my glory seeing a naked man leading my nude wife to his bedroom so he could screw her.

Upon reaching his room, Frank sat on the edge of the bed feasting his eyes on my wife in the full light of the room. He drew her closer and began to kiss her while his hand roamed over her bare ass and legs. It's hard to describe the feeling of watching another man fondle your naked wife in his bedroom, enjoying her the way I have so many times. He started to alternately suck on her nipples as his middle finger made its way into her now dripping wet pussy. My wife began to moan to the touch of another man and I was loving it, wanting to see more.

I watched intensely as her nipples got hard as Frank took them between his lips. The sight of his middle finger continuously disappearing between my wife's legs gave me an intense adrenaline high.

He played with Jill's body for a short while longer before telling her to get onto the bed which she readily did while opening her legs, offering herself to whatever Frank wanted to do. He spread her legs wider before lowering his head to taste her pussy. She was so turned on by this time, I know she was dripping cum even before his tongue began to lick her. He ran his tongue up and down and around her lips before sticking it into her. She was letting another man taste her juices and I was a proud husband being a spectator.

Frank tongue her for several minutes before working his way up to lick and suck on her clit. This drove her over the edge and Jill began to cum. She pulled his head closer and thrust her hips toward his mouth as she had one of the most intense orgasms I've seen her have. I saw her juices squirting into his mouth. Frank didn't stop with giving her one orgasm with his experienced tongue. He continued licking my wife's pussy until she had three orgasms. Her face was flush, her breathing heavy as she looked at Frank with lust in her eyes. She was hot as a firecracker that night. As wild as it was watching all of this take place, it was about to get wilder.

After she caught her breath, Frank presented his hard cock to Jill's lips again. She looked so slutty as she took him into her mouth once again. It was even better to see her enthusiasm while sucking him in the full light of the bedroom. He held her head while he fucked her mouth before pulling out and moving between her widespread legs. She lifted her hips while he placed a pillow underneath her for better access.

Then came the moment I dreamed about for years as Frank climbed between Jill's legs, kissing them and even sucking on her toes before placing his hard cock against her hot pussy.

He rubbed it along her lips, teasing her before asking her, "Tell me what you want Jill?"

She was breathing heavy with desire then, while looking directly into my eyes, told him, "I want you to fuck me Frank. I want you to do me in front of Kevin. He's wanted me to fuck you for a long time. So do it, fuck me now, give it to me good and hard."

Seeing Jill with her legs spread wide, her hot pussy exposed, another man's hard cock about to enter her, while she stared at me asking him to fuck her drove me wild. With that, my ultimate fantasy became a reality as I watched Frank's dick easily slide into Jill's awaiting pussy. He pushed the entire length into her, balls deep before he began to hump on her. Jill moaned as he thrust himself into her, wrapping her legs around his back. Frank kissed her deeply as he penetrated my wife, his hands roaming over her naked body and legs while his cock plunged deep into Jill's cunt. I was finally seeing another man screwing my wife. I was in ecstasy, hard as a rock and I wasn't jealous at all.

Frank was really pounding my petite Asian wife as she squirmed beneath him. She was pushing her hips upwards to meet his thrusts, grunting loudly as he plunged himself into her. It was even more enjoyable for me knowing she was loving it too. Her pussy was swallowing his swollen dick. He was using my wife for his own pleasure. Watching all of this was so hot for me. It was my own live porn show with Jill as the star.

He wanted to take Jill from behind and she quickly changed positions, getting on all fours, presenting herself to Frank. He puckered asshole came into view as well as her now well filled her cunt. He grabbed her ass pulling her towards him and began to fuck her hard, so hard their skin was slapping together. I could hear the sounds of her juicy pussy getting pounded and could smell the sex in the air. Frank had come earlier so he was able to last quite a long time. He must have fucked my wife for a good 30 minutes or more before he announced he was cumming. He lunged forward filling my wife's pussy with his sperm while holding onto her ass and hips.

When he was done, they both fell onto the mattress, breathing hard, trying to catch their breath while his dick was still inside Jill. When he disengaged, I saw some of his cum drip from her well used pussy. She rolled over onto her back and looked at me. It seemed as though she was afraid I would be mad because she acted like such a slut tonight.

I looked at my wife and told her, "Honey that was so hot. I loved every second watching you and Frank. Now I want my turn."

She smiled up at me and opened her legs and I quickly climbed between them, gazing at her juicy pussy, dripping with another man's cum. I dreamed of sloppy seconds and gazed at her relishing this moment. Her face was flush from her sex with Frank, her nipples hard and darker, she was sweating which made her body glisten while cum leaked from between her legs. I rubbed myself against her cunt, getting it lubed with Frank's cum before I entered her. Her pussy was so sloppy wet with a mixture of her juices and Frank's sperm. I started to fuck my wife after our neighbor just finished with her. I could hear and feel the sloppiness as I thrust into her. It felt wonderful to be the second man to have her that night. It thrilled me to know that another man just had his way with her moments before me but now she was all mine.

I told her, "I loved watching you blow Frank and swallowing his cum. The sight of his sperm dripping down your lips and chin drove me wild."

She taunted me, "I loved the taste of his sperm. I wanted to put on a good show for you dear."

We went at it harder. "It was so hot to see him eating your pussy, getting it ready to fuck you. I got so hard watching him fuck you Jill."

"I wanted to screw him good just for you Kevin. I wanted to give Frank a great blow job and I wanted to give him a birthday present he wouldn't forget."

We were going at it like wild animals by now and I couldn't hold out any longer. I unloaded my sperm deep into her cunt, adding my load to Frank's. Jill has this way of squeezing her pussy tighter as I cum, milking it out of me. I gave her a couple of more thrusts before pulling out, laying there gathering our composure. We hardly noticed that Frank was watching us the entire time.

When we were done, we went outside to gather our clothes before wishing Frank a happy birthday one more time. Jill kissed him and Frank thanked her for a memorable present. Once we got home, I fucked Jill one more time before we showered and went to bed. I didn't say anything to Jill but there is no way this could be a one-time occurrence. I enjoyed it too much to never, ever experience it again. I only hoped Jill felt the same way.